Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tara Faye Grinstead - Missing - 10/22/2005 - Ocilla, Georgia - ARREST / CHARGES MADE (BODY NOT FOUND)

TARA FAYE GRINSTEAD

===============================

VITAL STATISTICS

TARA GRINSTEAD
Missing Since: October 22, 2005
Missing From: Ocilla, Georgia
Sex: female
Height: 5 ft., 3 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Race: Caucasian
Birth Date: November 14, 1974

======================================

Missing Georgia Teacher Tara Grinstead Presumed Dead
Dec 23, 2010 – 4:15 PM

Tara Grinstead, the popular South Georgia school teacher who vanished without a trace five years ago, is presumed dead.

According to WALB News 10, the ruling was made by Irwin County Probate Court officials. The action is described as a formality, necessary so Grinstead's family can settle her estate, the news station reported.

Grinstead, 27, was last seen leaving a friend's house in Ocilla on Oct. 22, 2005. She reportedly made it back to her own home, but what happened to her after that remains a mystery. The former beauty queen was reported missing two days later when she failed to show up for her job at Irwin County High School. No arrests have been made in connection with her disappearance.

The case received widespread publicity and was featured several times on "America's Most Wanted" and CNN's "Nancy Grace."

According to WALB, the probate court's decision will not affect the status of the case, which is being investigated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Ocilla Police Department.

=============================

SOURCE LINK:

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/23/missing-georgia-...

============================

Edited to add photo, etc.
Last update on February 23, 2017 3:15 pm by PAngel777.
Angela Ashton, Psychic Medium

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

What happened to Tara Grinstead?
Hometown beauty queen and beloved teacher just disappeared one day
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO TARA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1287/
Last update on September 30, 2016 8:22 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Jalousy.
Student.
Struggle.
Rage.
Teenager.
Tall trees.
Leaves.

First words for Tara. I still need to interpret them.
Ditte
"LOOK at the obvious" (being shouted)
Autumn leaves.
"I need to see you".
Ditte
Looking at Tara's picture I see her putting her finger on her lips: Sssshhh, like she wants something to remain a secret, or is it a symbol for someone or something?
Then I see her walking from behind, someone hitting her with an object in the back of her head. I'm sorry about the graphic details.
It's in or near the woods, autumn leaves on the ground, dirt.
Ditte
There is a female influence here, not saying directly responsible, but somehow involved?
I see Tara arguing with someone, screaming even. She´s very upset, hurt. I wonder if there are woods near her house. And if there´s water near that wood. The ground is moist/wet, but there´s also fog, like you often see near water.
I´m conflicted about the perp, since it seems more than one person was almost obsessed with Tara. I believe he took something from her house.
The message I get from Tara is to look at the obvious.
Ditte
Ditte,
You are right in all of your posts. I have been working on Tara's case for almost 7 years and I can tell you that you are getting some very important details. the fall leaves represent the time of year she disappeared - 10-22-05. There was a student who had an obsession with Tara but he was cleared. You might be picking up on the incident though.

Another psychic friend of mine said she saw Tara putting her finger to her lips (shhing) in the same way.

I would love to hear anything more that you receive. You are doing very good so far. I got some new info just a couple of weeks ago [edited]. If you could focus on any details surrounding an area to search. That would be good. Any details, such as street names or any names of things that might help with a search location. That is where I have been focusing lately. Thanks

My heart is with this case and I pray for closure.
Last update on August 30, 2012 7:45 am by PAngel777.
Hi Esah. I understand you need closure. This is heartbreaking.
Is it possible you could post a link to photos from the area around her house? I would like to see if there are tall trees there with paths where people can go for walks. I see her walking a path that is wide and looks like it´s being used a lot. Where would she take her dog for walks?
Ditte
Just a reminder that the forum goes through Shellee, PCF owner, who is our main liaision with LE, FBI, etc., on cases in this forum. You can work with Shellee together on this regarding information received in our forum. Shellee is also instrumental in determining with viable location leads for locations to search.
Last update on August 31, 2012 9:08 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
All is good Esah!
I do hope I´m wrong, but feel Tara´s body was burned. There is still some kind of link or proof though...he kept something of hers, took something from her house and didn´t feel like destroying it although he knew he should.
Ditte
Hmm, could you tune in and see if you can find out what the item is? I know of some things but would rather not put them in your mind yet.
thanks for helping,
Esah
Has there ever been any question as to how much gas she had in her car? I worked on the case I believe in 2011 but hesitate to post here for the moment.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
I will have to check my records and get back to you Angel. If I remember correctly, there was half a tank. I know there was some mud on the car, and that her driver's seat was pushed back further than she could have reached. Hinting that there was a taller driver than her behind the wheel at some point.
Brief Vision: I am getting a visual of a Male with STRAIGHT - maybe SLIGHTLY REDDISH-BROWN hair - with BANGS to the SIDE (as I face him in the vision...bangs would be to HIS RIGHT SIDE I believe; my LEFT). Also getting something about "RONNIE"...Ronnie may know something. - End -

Just posting what came through unexpectedly. Have kno idea of this Ronnie is (could be a relative, friend, if not involved with her disappearance).

If I get more will post.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Very Brief Vision: Now, I'm being shonw a KEY CHAIN....someone is dangling the KEYS or KEY CHAIN on one of their RIGHT FINGERS...almost like they are FLAUNTING or TEASING someone - NOT IN A GOOD WAY. - End -

(At work but if I get more unexpectedly will try to post; and will see if can get more later tonight or this weekend).

PAngel777

Admin

This is almost scary, I was focusing on items missing from Tara's house and keys came up. I get the feeling the key chain is more important than the keys themselves.
Ditte
Ditte said...

This is almost scary, I was focusing on items missing from Tara's house and keys came up. I get the feeling the key chain is more important than the keys themselves.

I can see where that might be true if she needed her house keys to get back in her house.
I believe she went somewhere after she got home from the BBQ,Either on foot or in her car,more like in her car.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Esah said...

I will have to check my records and get back to you Angel. If I remember correctly, there was half a tank. I know there was some mud on the car, and that her driver's seat was pushed back further than she could have reached. Hinting that there was a taller driver than her behind the wheel at some point.

Wondering if she could have run out of gas on the way to the gas station.(Speculation).

A few years ago I used to write full pages of automatic writing about the cases I worked on. Today they are much shorter.
Here is my writing for Tara in April of 2009

Expressions of guilt are seen on the faces of two people who know where she disappeared to. Her purse and keys were dumped along a highway on the way out of town. a bridge is nearby or river. She was bound and gagged and put in the back of a semi truck. The truck was going down highway 417 The trucker picked her up at a gas station offering to help her get gas for her car. The station was closeby her home. Shell. The truck carried interstate merchandise that was being loaded on to another truck to be shipped overseas. She was wearing jogging clothes. She did not seem to worry about being out late that evening as she was only a short distance away from her home. She needed gas for her car. Driver had no intention of helping her. He wanted her for one reason only. She trusted him when he said he would help her. The truck was orange and red and black. Had an emblem of a streak along the side of the truck pannel. Black like lightening streak. Driver is licensed in New Mexico.

We were asked to give some input on this case. If you have anything you can contribute please do so and I will add it to the report.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
PAngel777 said...

Brief Vision: I am getting a visual of a Male with STRAIGHT - maybe SLIGHTLY REDDISH-BROWN hair - with BANGS to the SIDE (as I face him in the vision...bangs would be to HIS RIGHT SIDE I believe; my LEFT). Also getting something about "RONNIE"...Ronnie may know something. - End -

Just posting what came through unexpectedly. Have kno idea of this Ronnie is (could be a relative, friend, if not involved with her disappearance).

If I get more will post.

Shellee,
I assume you are reviewing our previous posts - I picked up on this male in Post #15 back on August 12, 2012 as well as my KEYS & KEY CHAIN Post #16 right after it on August 31, 2012.

And "Ditte" also picked up on key chain...

Hope info helps.

PAngel777

Admin

Ok I typed for 10 mins and it just went poof!

I am trying to post what I received psychically over two years ago in relation to Tara.

A sweet smelling small pinkish flower, that is not a rose(probably sweet pea)
I was picking up teacher/worked with children but couldn't/didn't/wouldn't have any of her own
A great sadness within her, lots of arguing with a male, possibly a boyfriend.

I picked up on two different males
One was blond/light brown or light red hair.

The other was a white, youngish, roughly 5-10 to 6 ft(late 20's to early 30'ish)balding, full roundish face, brown eyes,big in the chest, start of 'beer belly' overset(overweight disproportionately), sometimes wears silver framed glasses, that are not round or square, he really licks his lips a lot, I mean it is a nervous tick or anxiety something, to some people it was off putting as he drooled, and red blotchy skin, has almost feminine hands,

J/L name like Jerry or Jeremy, Larry or Laramie
Claude

She is right under their noses, in the last place anyone would think to look.
I kept picking up a cemetery, in various parts I could 'see' a very very old part of a cemetery, the headstones were large, faded, cracked, had lots of pantina on them. With possible the sweet pea(small pinkish sweet flower) growing as a bush or vine or intertwined.
The number 16. Words that sounded like "Donny, dare you";
A glowing/clowing bridge, and 'wing ... bridge", and then the word Cambridge and another 'vision' of a cemetery.
Names of Diane/Diana, Howie/Huey, Michael's son or Michelson, Shawn
I was picked up then, that they(LE) had a person of interest or someone they looked real hard at, but the pieces didn't all fit exact.
I could hear a lawnmower, helicopter, weed wacker sound a lot.
Her mom and/or grandmother is/was very sickly after she disappeared and would almost scare people staring to see if that was Tara

is there a cemetery with bridge in it where she is?

I was also picking up on a party, late afternoon, people, food, backyard, pool and there was a creepy guy, a peeper/stalker looking guy, followed me and hid in the shadows. She walked home, not sure if this is the same day or a few days prior.
she go home, late, her house/apt, go in door to right( i think) is closet. Kind of an upscale apartment, a coat closet, tile on the floor, beige looking, there is a sweater/sweatshirt type thing on a chair, it is a navy blue or maybe a green. Her keys, and phone are in the kitchen, checked the back door.

The balding man was in her bedroom/bedroom closet, wearing jeans, a dark colored T shirt, he did not have on socks or shoes,

A struggle in the bedroom, sheets, bed, dark room, a toleit flushes, and I could hear a beeping or pinging 'down the hall', perhaps her phone...any chance I can know about her phone records list? Like 10ish, 11ish maybe midnight?

I was also picking up a 4 door compact car, like a Ford Focus or Honda, light colored, she was wrapped in a sheet/blanket/other bedding and put in the backseat,

Ok..to the cemetery
Felt I was headed 'east' from her home and it was dark, You drive on a decent two lane paved road(possibly road #6), turn onto a dirt road to the/parallel to the cemetery, the dirt road is hard and packed. The trees are possibly oak, one of them is HUGE and it leans very obviously sideways(it is a least 3-4 feet around), this tree should be known, like a local legend type thing, I think it's called Oak Cemetery, it has Oak in the name.

In one part I hear her say 'He surprised me, we only went out 2-3 times, he was creepy and not what he seemed. I had been finding odd things in the house, things missing, things moved, but really didn't worry over it.

========================

Edited only to remove comment
Last update on October 4, 2014 9:24 pm by PAngel777.
My posts are psychic in nature. I do best when looking at photos of the person and the info may be random. I DO NOT give permission for my posts to be copied.
a few nights later I dreamed about Tara

and it went like this....

Tara comes to sit with me on an old white wrought iron looking bench over looking an old cemetery with a pond close by, her hair is a bit shorter than n the photo, but not much. she is wearing a red long sleeve pull over. and the red is darker than brick red. and some type of pants, not jeans, not slacks, not sweats, kinda pj bottoms but thicker, they were dark, gray, navy blue or black. no shoes, i saw no jewelry.She spoke of Bonnie or Connie and how she loved the pagents, the creativity, the costumes, the busyness,. She also spoke about a Maury or Marty and Nita.

Possible at or near OLD VALLEY GROVE CEMETERY OFF OF 5 BRIDGE ROAD
My posts are psychic in nature. I do best when looking at photos of the person and the info may be random. I DO NOT give permission for my posts to be copied.
I focused on this case from the fall of 2007 through the fall of 2010. During that 3-year period, I literally had a dozen dreams about Tara Grinstead, and drew 10 sketches of dream scenes, (9 of which can be viewed by PCF members on the 'photos' tab of my profile).

The gist of my conclusions was that Tara Faye Grinstead had been abducted by the Atlanta-based serial killer Gary Michael Hilton, and that he had left her body in a state park near her hometown of Ocilla, GA.

The state park nearest to Ocilla is General Coffee, so at that time, I recommended a search of an area within Coffee Park. I've reconsidered the location, and recently decided that Hilton (an army veteran) would most likely have chosen Georgia Veterans State Park, which would have been en route to Atlanta via Interstate 75.

Veterans Park is about 50 miles from Ms. Grinstead's former residence, but Hilton left the remains of his final victim (Merideth Emerson) about 50 miles from where he had abducted her. I'm as certain as can be that the convicted serial killer Gary Hilton left Ms. Grinstead's body in Georgia Veterans State Park; a few miles west of Cordele, GA.

=================
Edited to remove comments about agencies
Last update on August 29, 2014 6:27 am by PAngel777.
<< From old (Isa 6:8) to new (1 Cor 14:1) and back to you! >>

My posts are intuitive, unless stated to be opinion or info from an outside source. The content should not to be copied or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Randall Fall said...

I focused on this case from the fall of 2007 through the fall of 2010. During that 3-year period, I literally had a dozen dreams about Tara Grinstead, and drew 10 sketches of dream scenes, (9 of which can be viewed by PCF members on the 'photos' tab of my profile).

The gist of my conclusions was that Tara Faye Grinstead had been abducted by the Atlanta-based serial killer Gary Michael Hilton, and that he had left her body in a state park near her hometown of Ocilla, GA.

The state park nearest to Ocilla is General Coffee, so at that time, I recommended a search of an area within Coffee Park. I've reconsidered the location, and recently decided that Hilton (an army veteran) would most likely have chosen Georgia Veterans State Park, which would have been en route to Atlanta via Interstate 75.

Veterans Park is about 50 miles from Ms. Grinstead's former residence, but Hilton left the remains of his final victim (Merideth Emerson) about 50 miles from where he had abducted her. I'm as certain as can be that the convicted serial killer Gary Hilton left Ms. Grinstead's body in Georgia Veterans State Park; a few miles west of Cordele, GA.

=====================
Edited to remove comments about agencies

Hi Randell, I got my file out on Tara Grinstead to look over my notes and found some similarities between our research and thought I would tell you some of my information on Tara.
First of all one of my locations that I get for her was Blackshear Ga. While looking at the map I noticed that your location of Cordele and the Vets Park are near Lake Blackshear. Co incidence?? or not?? Of course they are in opposite directions from each other but still interpreting our information is the hardest part of coming to the right conclusions right? There is also a drawing of the Shell station attendant who I think is mentioned in my writing, saw something but never said anything.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ocilla,+GA/Cordele... !4m20!4m19!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f1e6e0dc2b7be7:0x913d827a8368a7d1!2m2!1d-83.2504328!2d31.5943567!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f23b338cd1fbb3:0x7be9b537f6ed1a28!2m2!1d-83.7823938!2d31.9635074!1m5!1m1!1s0x88eff8d018c725bf:0xaab4f3613b7551e4!2m2!1d-82.2420661!2d31.3060513!3e0

Secondly I am getting the information that she was abducted by a trucker at a gas station near her home. Here is my writing. This was when I used to write whole pages regarding a case. Now it is only a paragraph or two.Poi is shown in my photos here. It is the man with the orange hat on close to the bottom of the page of drawings.
Writing April 3 2009
Expressions of guilt are seen on the faces of two people who know where she disappeared to. Her purse and keys were dumped along a highway on the way out of town. A bridge is nearby where they were thrown from the car into a lake or river. She was bound and gagged and put in the back of a semi truck. The truck was going down hwy 417. The trucker picked her up at a gas station offering to help her get gas for her car. The station was close by her home. Shell The truck carried interstate merchandise that has been loaded on to another truck to be shipped overseas. She was wearing jogging clothes. She did not seem to worry about being out late at night that evening as she was only a short distance away from her home. She needed gas for her car. Driver had no intentions of helping her. He wanted her for one reason only. She trusted him when he said he would help her The truck was orange and red and black. Had an emblem of a streak along the side of the truck panel black like lightening streak. Driver is licensed in New Mexico.

After reading about some of the clues that were reported, I know that some of what I wrote is incorrect but still feel some of the things that were given to me are correct.
Last update on August 29, 2014 6:29 am by PAngel777.

ADMIN NOTE: - MAY 26, 2015: Reporting tips lead to dead end.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

PREVIOUS ADMIN NOTE: - FEBRUARY 10, 2015: There have been some new developments in the search for Tara (thanks to Member, "Jane Stone" for the alert as well). Reporting officials including a Georgia State Patrol dive team were dispatched to a pond near Satilla Drive, near Fitzgerald and "they placed a submarine into the pond, which was able to detect evidence on the bottom of it."

========================

LOCATION STILL NEEDED
Last update on September 29, 2015 10:09 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE: - FEBRUARY 23, 2017: An arrest has been made in Tara's case.

=============================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

==============================

THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW (COULD LEAD TO TARA BEING FOUND)

===============================
PAngel777

Admin