Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

DREAM OUTLET

Dreamed i was someone eles with a dress on and a handbag under my arm ,,had to run from the back door of a house ,down a dirt road and woundered down roads in the woods looking for a way out , was in some kind of country side that was owned by a company that did work on this land ,,saw a few workmen with trucks but to afraid to ask for help , because of what happend at the house,,who was this lady with the dress and handbag?
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream ,i was in a TV NEWS ANOUNCER BODY , saying" A WOMAN NAME MARRAW",,this young mother about 35 was laying in a hospital bed with wrapped burned arms and head,,she had just saved her daughter fron a burrning traler,,MARRAW has dark hair, white skin , dark eyes ,,she was verry bubbly and happy ,and said " THANK GOD I DIDN'T BURN MY EYES ",,,she had a sprite to admire .,,,,strange this is the second woman i have dreamed of that was burned saving her daughter ,,i,m woundering if this is the same woman but getting more details of her life ,,A WOMAN NAME MARRAW ,,,the name was pronounced that way , spelling ?
Gone psychic fishing !
couple dreams in the last few days

My car was acting up and running rough so I took it to a guy to check it out.

Last night was about a sheriff or police officer having 5 kills under his belt I thought that was strangely high, I wasn't sure what the point was were they in the line of duty?

news reports
2 bodies found by home depot sign don't know if this could be a billboard or what.
other report was bones found in woods by an all stone swiss challet type home the grey stone color with High steep pitched roofs.
I usually only remember tidbits of dreams..And certainly don't have Murder witness dreams.

But last night had a 4 hour dream that had me thinking all day.

I witnessed a murder (involving 3 men and a young lady..And the cover up that took place..

Was just wondering if this was Holly related or ONE TO COME.
intence DREAM ,,the # 41,holds an important meaning ,,but what ?
Gone psychic fishing !
I have dreamed about the little kids MATCHBOX CARS of the 80's about three times now. Never anything to go with them just the words in my dream. This last time I felt it was connected to Holly but how, I don't know. Symbolic I am thinking.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Quote:
Originally posted by: ANGEL444

I have dreamed about the little kids MATCHBOX CARS of the 80's about three times now. Never anything to go with them just the words in my dream. This last time I felt it was connected to Holly but how, I don't know. Symbolic I am thinking.

Sorry that should have been the 60's not the 80,s.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
alot of people on here were getting MAtchbox cars for Kyron ?
Gone psychic fishing !
found Dream ,"41",,its a Movie featureing medium , Maureen Hancock ,,says "41" , is a much needed reminder of all that is good in the world ,its about the youngest victume in the night club fire during a concert several years ago ,,many dreams latley about fire victumes ,,there must be something in that movie i,m to learn from.
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:
Originally posted by: CATHATUA

That's interesting Cat I never noticed that. My two boys loved those when they were little. Wanted to have them all.
Einstein Said;

Dream "41",,was a movie about death of people at a concert , was this the warning for the death of people at the concert in Indiana this weekend .,,
Gone psychic fishing !
two nights ago dream about the name bobby fisher, and then before getting out of bed had vision about a teal green suburban, tahoe, blazer type vehicle parked alongside a rundown building maybe a house shed or garage. The teal color suburban was made in 1995 for sure but not sure how many other years any of those vehicles were made in that color. I think gmc had a version too of a vehicle like that. I felt this may be related to Holly. Pretty unusual color that stands out.
Dream last night of a parent suffocating their young child to keep it quiet. Child is infant or no older than 2 years - I didn't see it, but saw it's empty carseat and another older male child (around 3-4?) sitting in the back of the family's SUV type vehicle. I think the child who was killed is a twin. Saw blankets and other evidence being put into the back of the SUV - hatch back door - to be discarded. Parent reports child missing. I feel it is a male child. Finances are an issue with this family I think. They are camping or perhaps living outdoors - lost their home? Father is tall and stocky build, but not fat and in his late 20's or early 30's. Mother has dark longer hair, stringy. I believe SUV is light in color - white or a lighter color. I will try to remember more.
Holly Bobo dream, my first on her.
Had a dream that I was on a large boat,large enough to have a 4 man crew.The large boat had a smaller boat that was ferrying 4 scared young women out to it.

The boat was at an embarcadero with a large 2 story house or condo. it could have been a brothel. Florida connection.

Everyone one was waiting for the BOSS to show up. And when the BOSS did show up he marched right over to me and put his arm around me and said he really liked me and all of OUR work on the case.(felt respect and fear)But I mainly felt that the rest of the crew and women were terrified, as the BOSS brings with him that aura of extreme calmness and calculated fear. Well when he put his arm around me I saw his face and persona clearly and I called him by name.

He laughed and said "you've got me" "or is it that I've got you" He offered to
buy my silence..Then changed his mind and said "you see to much and I never could trust you"
The initials of the BOSS are Jr. A.......r Aka: JAY..Now there are three Jays involved, a flock of Jays.
Quote:

Yeah, If you look at the bring Kyron home site..They have more info now...or I never noticed before...In the about section...says his favorite toys were hot wheels..
http://bringkyronhome.org/About_Kyron.html
interesting Fred ,,i also saw Jay Bird Eggs for Kyron ,,the JAY steals other birds babys to kill them ,,,Dreams of a KOI fish ,keep trying to save it and put it back in a pond ,Dreamed of a frind with stomick problems and woke up , being told to tell him to drink more water, this will also make his headakes go away ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
just realized all my dreams lately are water based ,,goes with my felling of the need to hord water for an up comeing event in CA.
Gone psychic fishing !
I put this in Robyns thread but thought I woould add it here.

Quote:
Originally posted by: ANGEL444

I have not participated in this case but last night I had a drream and think it might have something to do with Robyn. I don't go to beaches and am not fond of the water so I don't think this is about me.Of course we are everything and everyone in our dreams so I will us I when enplaining the dream.

My daughter was driving and we were on a road that I viewed the ocean from across the road. I wanted to get to the other side. We were looking for a parking lot but every time we made a turn we found ourselves on a part of the beach where you couldn't park. It was cold and children were playing in the water. We drove right up to a spot that had deep ruts in the dirt and I told her don't go in there we will never get out. Something like errosion of the earth. We parked somewhere and had to walk through a deep rutted area that got mud on my coat.
There was a man in the dream that was "working",making out I guess you would say,with two women at the same time. Both of them being jealous of each other.

This dream made me wonder if there is such a place near where they claimed to be snorkling. Hard to find I imagine.

I also wanted to add that I wonder if two women, mother and daughter will find a body in an area like this.
Einstein Said;

Angel444,the man that is accused of Robyn missing tried to get a mother and daughter to go with him, and ended up taking Robyn instead ,,,the place sounds like were their looking for her ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Finnally an explation of why my husband instists on allways sitting in the sun till he sunburns and will not go anywere with snow ,,he is a Vietnam Vet ,,and says he knows in past lifes he has always been a soldier,,in one battle in vietnam , he says he was awake laying on the edge of a deep hole on the top lip and could see bombs going off but could not wake up his body to move ,,,,in a Dream last night ,the Voice came to me and said he has a sprit of a soldger around him ,,i said i wanted to see it , i emedatily saw a man that was my husband , Frozen in a WW1 uniform ,of a heavy wool long coat layered with many clothes under it with a WW1 helmet on , dead with snow on him and his face gray and frozen,laying on the ground,,now i know how he died in a past life and why he is tormented in this one,,maybe he can start to heal this life now ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:
Originally posted by: Fred B. Hamilton

Holly Bobo dream, my first on her.
Had a dream that I was on a large boat,large enough to have a 4 man crew.The large boat had a smaller boat that was ferrying 4 scared young women out to it.

The boat was at an embarcadero with a large 2 story house or condo. it could have been a brothel. Florida connection.

Everyone one was waiting for the BOSS to show up. And when the BOSS did show up he marched right over to me and put his arm around me and said he really liked me and all of OUR work on the case.(felt respect and fear)But I mainly felt that the rest of the crew and women were terrified, as the BOSS brings with him that aura of extreme calmness and calculated fear. Well when he put his arm around me I saw his face and persona clearly and I called him by name.

He laughed and said "you've got me" "or is it that I've got you" He offered to
buy my silence..Then changed his mind and said "you see to much and I never could trust you"
The initials of the BOSS are Jr. A.......r Aka: JAY..Now there are three Jays involved, a flock of Jays.

I saw this jr.a.......r guy in a dream, and he walked up to someone and told them they were watching him. I also got jr in a writing.
Last nights dream about a pharma company releasing something dangerous, not sure if its medication, or virus related.
Dreamed last night of a 20 something young girl in a dressing room trying on swimwear ,,she was with her mother ,handing in swimwear in to her through the curtain, the young women reached for it ,her hand turned into red coral, she knew she was halluctioning ,,then turned to see a man on a chair watching her and waiting for her ,,she screamed ,and the dream was over ,,,who is she?
Gone psychic fishing !
lol, Vanessa , i dreamed of Ufo's all night last night ,,i was told to paint ufo paintings ,,,and to look at the 1950's SCI FI BOOK COVERS for refernce ,,lol,,,thats what i was doing when i smelled the burrning rubber ,,did one crash , i better go check my back yard ,lol ,,but serescly ,,the Dream woke me up to show me vissions of fabously art that i,m to paint and start a movement were people are tolike the thought of UFO's and not be affraid ,,they showed more confadence in my art then i have in myself ,,weird ...i had toreach up to my eyes to see if they were open or shut by feeling my eye lids with my finger tips ,,they were closed ,,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
i didn,t think of this till just now , but last night my husband and i were reading in bed , a small black objest drifter between my husbands face and his book,flying eradickly , i jumped up searching the bed to see were it went, he says he didn,t see anything?,,then dreamed of the UFO'S and the Art.,,,it was the size of a black bean ,,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
how odd lol i felt like painting too what i saw jeje,it was a ufo an many lights looking down ,trying to look for something?this was the night b4 hurricane.i tied to search online anything and there was reports in ny..Smile
jokes aside..lol whats sup w/the rubber/grass smell its disgusting!
Dream last night I got out of a rv walked into a motel by a dark vending cafeteria room with my dog I was on alert the place seemed very dangerous I then walked down a hall scared the front desk lady she was jumpy, she then tells me its been crazy with the prostitutes they have been making a bunch of noise, and she is scared of them they stayed two hours over the last time. I want to say this was a phoenix hotel. I was trying to find HB when I went to sleep. I got the impression this was tied to a prostitution circuit.
ifeel someone was burned in a small trailor with wheels ,,,= burning smell ,,by the way i do own a BULLDOG that sleeps by my computer ,,lol.,,,i have always woundered were these Dream voice that feeds me info. comes from ,,started reading ,Carlos Castaneda's book The ART OF DREAMING ,,we are doing this naturealy without having to pay a Shaumin to teach us ,,interesting stuff.
Gone psychic fishing !
IMO, this is how i see the dead and missing ,,at least this is how it works for me ,,,,the newley dead can show sceans around their body ,but shortly afterward its just odd peaces of their lives that they enjoyed ,,names are freely given, but they don,t know their body is missing ,,and can,t give the location of the dead body its self,,i feel their energy soul that can envade out dreams are trying to get back o loveones by feeding us their info .but can,t give an address on where their body is ,,because they don,t know either.,,they are hoping the scatered info . can be put togeather for them ,,as far as being pushed or poked with a sharp finger feeling ,,pay attion of what you are thinking at that monent and see if thoes thoughts are leading you to the missing pieces.
Gone psychic fishing !
our gifts is different from others , we are THE DREAMERS ,,i at least was always scolded for not paying attion in school ,the other realm was way more interesting ,,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,,heard the word "FOUND',,saw white box tralior ,like the kind that construction sites use as office with air condishner unite in its window ,,FOUND was spray painted in large black letters on the side facing the highway,,used as a billboard ,,something about gold glitter nail polish conected to this event,,HAILEY DUNN , there is HOPE !
Gone psychic fishing !
OK ,this one is funny ,,Dream,i was reading the obituaries in the sports section of the news paper,,it was titaled FISHTAILES,,there was a row of pictures of fishtails , with a few sentences next to each picture of a tail ,the one that caught my eye was ,a picture with next to it said,SOCKEYED SALMON , 9lbs.3 oz .,cought on the 4th bend of the Ideho River,,he was a good egg.,,,,this must have come from my years of fishing ,lol
Gone psychic fishing !
started thinking ,maybe this dream is saying , go vegertarian,,been playing with the idea for awhile ,,but will i have dreams of pulling beans off of vines and dream of guilty bean picking next ,,lol ,,OH whats a girl to do .maybe i,ll just eat chocolate instead ,,oh wait a minute , i already do ,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM last night ,,about a mother that was into marijana heavely ,,young children in the background ,,,2nd DREAM ,,a beaver thats tail had been cut off, and someone said" the tail is nailed to a telephone pole down the road ",,,know idea what these are about ,,lol,
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,,,blond girl in the belly of a lion ,swaying down the dirt road ,,,= Lincon Contanial , older brown car needing new shocks ,,girl in trunk,
Gone psychic fishing !
A medical emergency in the family (please don't ask about it) kept me up all last night.

Early this evening I was exhausted and I decided to take a nap and slept for about 90 minutes. I awoke from a nightmare in which I was surrounded by flames.

I found myself standing in a bank of coals or some kind of dark and dense flammable material. Everything was ablaze, and yet I felt no heat or pain.

Standing next to me was the vague form of an immense (about 8 feet tall) dark figure that presumably was my spirit guide.

This gigantic figure was speaking to me as he pointed to parts of the material around me, saying something like "What about this area here? It's about to go up in flames!"

I had the impression that millions of lives were at stake. I tried to stop the flames from spreading where my spirit guide pointed, but it was no use.

At that point I woke up, wondering what this hellish dream was about. Immediately I thought of a famous phrase from 'The Philadelphia Story' in which James Stewart says to Katherine Hepburn "You've got fires banked down in you, hearth-fires and holocausts."

Since I was not physically suffering in the dream, I don't see this as a warning of hellfire and damnation, and it didn't seem to be about a purgatorial burning away of attachments to this world.

For me, this dream confirms my fears that our highly stressed banking system is about to collapse. My dreams often come true within a few weeks, so I expect a run on the banks by the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
Why + How = Who
Quote:

Dreamed i was someone eles with a dress on and a handbag under my arm ,,had to run from the back door of a house ,down a dirt road and woundered down roads in the woods looking for a way out , was in some kind of country side that was owned by a company that did work on this land ,,saw a few workmen with trucks but to afraid to ask for help , because of what happend at the house,,who was this lady with the dress and handbag?

Do you think it could be 'Dawn Allen'?

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/general-2...
DREAM ,,a man was trying to devorce his wife in court ,,his new women was on the stand ,,wifes attorney said " I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION " ,",WERE IS THE HORSE LENIMENT THAT WAS IN THE MEDICAIN CABINET ?,",,the other women said" I THROWED IT OUT ,IT WAS STINKY",,,wife jumps up and says " I HAD TO RIDE A DONKEY TO A MOUNTAIN TOP in GREESE TO BUY IT FOR HIM ",,,Judge yells DENIED,, ( being in the middle of other peoples thoughts is a TRIP ,,lol),,,i guess i,m supost to go buy my husband some , his back hurts !,,,buy leniment and show you CARE ,,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
In july I tried to meditate on Kelly Rothwell since she went missing in my area. I saw her face and then the dream/visions went into a whole different direction.

I dreamed of a young girl....I actually have gone to this spot and I know there is a body buried in this spot. The dream began seeing this girl and I saw her parents, what they look like NOW, in a tree. It was like I was watching a movie screen and this girl proceeded to dive into the tree. I was given detail info of this place so I went there. I have seen the skeleton as I stand on this spot. I can tell you exactly how she is lying in the grave.

I asked for a sign if I should call LE....who did I receive a sign....this area is next to a catholic school and the lunch bell rang and over the pa system the Lord's Prayer was being said. The officer thought I was nuts...he called my sister, apparently since she is on my D.L. emergency asked her if I was basically nuts. She told him I do not think so maybe you should call the FBI in a different state and ask about a case she helped with.

I can not receive a clear last name of this girl... I know her name is Julie Ann ???? the last name is a pf sounding last name. I have spent these past months looking on every missing person site. I know she disappeared Sept/Oct 1981 because I was shown a desk calendar and it was opened to this page.

I know she is between 17-22 with blonde hair and a beautiful young woman.
I know she drove a maroon/brown toyota...
I have seen her Mom and Dad twice...a 1981 vision and the current one. I know she has 2 brothers who were 8-10 at the time of her disappearance.

I have also been given a little info about the perp, but I am not focused on him at this time, I think her Mom might be ill at this time and she is looking for closure.

This is in Pinellas County Florida.... She is not on any missing persons sites that I know of. If not, WHY? I have been patient..and will continue for a bit longer. If I was not afraid of disturbing the grave site for possible evidence... I would dig up the site myself, not that I have ever done so, but I will if I need too.

If anyone is able to receive names I would appreciate any help. These past few days I wake up saying the name Kelly.. So I do believe I will be receiving info on Kelly Rothwell very soon.

LE is not going to help me unless I have a full name. I am almost tempted to excavate myself and deliver a skull. A friend of mine I took her there she is a psychic and I did not tell her anything about this spot. She jumped out of her skin...why did you bring me to this grave?
MY small dog for the 3rd time has brought me a bone from under my nabors porch ,,i through away the other bones thinking they were from animal that was for a BAR B Q ,,but this one is like the others ,that the end of the bone is not sawed off , like a meat market ,,but the long bones were broken ,,HUMMM,,,if i call LE , i,m afraid they will just bag it and through it on some shelf ?
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

MY small dog for the 3rd time has brought me a bone from under my nabors porch ,,i through away the other bones thinking they were from animal that was for a BAR B Q ,,but this one is like the others ,that the end of the bone is not sawed off , like a meat market ,,but the long bones were broken ,,HUMMM,,,if i call LE , i,m afraid they will just bag it and through it on some shelf ?

Nest time take a picture of the bone. I am sure you could email to Shellee and she could send to an expert. I have a book of bones.... I am not an expert at all, but if I find a bone I think I could tell if human or animal.
Both of these bones are a ball joint , this one is broken off were the long bone attaches to the post that has the ball joint ,,the other one was the same but with about 8 in of leg bone ,then broken off ,,,HUMMMM,,,they look old ,,and the house that they came from ,, is from early 1900 ,but the guest house and deck ,were the bones are from are 1970's ?,,i,m going to look it upon the computer ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

Both of these bones are a ball joint , this one is broken off were the long bone attaches to the post that has the ball joint ,,the other one was the same but with about 8 in of leg bone ,then broken off ,,,HUMMMM,,,they look old ,,and the house that they came from ,, is from early 1900 ,but the guest house and deck ,were the bones are from are 1970's ?,,i,m going to look it upon the computer ,,,

I enjoy reading your post of your dreams. If by chance you are throwing a person away.... I wonder why you are not having dreams from this person mad as hell at you...lol....I would get a Dog Whisperer and ask you dog WTH is going on...lol
OK,found it ,, bones from a PIG , lol ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
VIC .ask LE if they would object to you digging there , sence they don't have anyhing about the site or name ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

VIC .ask LE if they would object to you digging there , sence they don't have anyhing about the site or name ,,

Yes I can....however an issue I have is I think the person who lives behind the fence did it..... So I am being cautious.....

I have been singing the old Bobby Sherman song Do you love me Julie all morning hoping she will pop in and help me.
when i go hunting around, i take a metal ditector ,,( cheep from pawn shop) and say i,m looking for Cavil War stuff ,just an idea ,,,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

when i go hunting around, i take a metal ditector ,,( cheep from pawn shop) and say i,m looking for Cavil War stuff ,just an idea ,,,,,

Maine has graves everywhere..A walk thru the woods or ATVing almost always come up on a small family trying to make it in the 1700 to 1800's.

These people were the true survivalist.
dream last night that i was walking and the i was floating on my back! strange
Sounds peacefull,,lucky you ,,lol ,,,i want that dream Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
Awsome Dream 2 nights ago ,,i have been telling myself i want to learn levation ,,So dream had me sitting at a huge marble table , tans and red golds ,,i rubbed my hand over the smooth serface and you could see down into the table 3D,,canyons and mountain tops , ,,next a person was sitting next to me , both of us with flight mannules on the table like in a classroom ,to learn to livatate and fly with controle ,,,then ARRRR my husband got up to go to the bathroom and woke ME UP ,ARRRR,,,,,,Dream last night said the word FULCOME ,showed me how large stones were moved to build pirmaids in mexico ,,,i discribed what i saw and my husband said its the same theroe of a wrecking ball use today ,,,A large structure of a T , with a silng holding the huge rock hanging from one end ,counter weight on the other end ,,gears at the bottun of the T , with a long rod sticking out by the gears ,,many men pushing the rod in a circle at the bottom of the T ,,it would turn the T to a 180, putting the huge rock on the other side of the T ,,this is how they moved these rocks ,,over and over down a line to were they wanted them,,very interesting ,,these T's were HUGE ,,,i thought they were made of WOOD ,,but they could 'nt BE ?
Gone psychic fishing !
told me also to learn to take gravity off large objests next ,,,must be the only way they could use a wooden T,
Gone psychic fishing !
I had a dream this weekend. I was burried next to a house (buried alive)m as in the dream i was able to dig my way back out. Before he put me there there was a trap door almost like an old cold celar located very clsoe to the area i was buried. Anyone knowing of any case with a cold celar coming up or anything??
the cellar was talked about in KYRON's site many times ,,,there seams to be an intertwine of SKY's site and KYRON's.,,,hummm,,will we find one from the other ,,,little boys lost !
Gone psychic fishing !
it was a trap door leading to underground and i was buried not far from this door.
keep getting THE RUSSIAN ,,night after night ,,DREAM ,,mother comes home to young daughter saying " SKY IS ASLEEP ON THE STIARES ",,dream showed little girl carring Sky ,sets him down on step ,,his head leans back and just enough room to slip backwards between a row of upright bars that atach to a post ,,traping him ,,and strangling him ,,mother comes back home many hours to find this ,,way to late to call parimetics ,,must get rid of body and make up lie ,,in dream ,i hear her mother, in moms head say " NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO",,this is at their Appartment ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
do WE have a MALEARY on hear ,,i would want to spell it Ma CLEARY , myself but it was said as Ma leary,,,the DREAM was a young teen girl missing,,the blondish baulding man that knows her father ( FRIEND and FOE ) that lives 2 houses to the right of her house ,,conned her into thinking a romance between the 2 of them ,,to get back at her father,,,the girl is missing , but that man is still in his own house 2 houses down from her house ,,,Don't know if that name is for the girl or the man that got her to leave.
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:
Originally posted by: JMC

I had a dream this weekend. I was burried next to a house (buried alive)m as in the dream i was able to dig my way back out. Before he put me there there was a trap door almost like an old cold celar located very clsoe to the area i was buried. Anyone knowing of any case with a cold celar coming up or anything??

I am feeling what you are writing. I sent you a PM.
Einstein Said;

BINGO,,its ARIEL MALLORY ,14, taken by SEX OFFENDER UNCLE ,,2 days ago ,,from OK ,,travling to MO.,,,uncle is Matthew Mark Mallory ,,thanks PAngel for the spelling ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
OKthis girl was found around April 8,,,,must not be the one i'mlooking for ,,but OMG ,so glad her uncle was arrested ,,HOPE HE IS STILL IN JAIL ,,Mattew Mark Mallory ,,hide your daughters from this one!
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream , girl around 11 yeard old ,,long dark hair ,,Say her name is MOLLY , says " THANK YOU ,ILOVE YOU ",, i say " GOOD BY ,MALLIE ",,knowing MALLIE is her nickname ,,,,,THIS IS WHY I DO THIS .,,is that girl MOLLY MALLORY ,,or some form of these words ,,,WHO is SHE ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Cat, do u think she is around 11? I will start looking at files for you. 11 and u think her name is Molly or Mallory?
Just trying to do my part in helping the missing and their families. I admire you all and strive to be as helping and kind as you all are.
oh ,thank you, the day before i got said like MALLORY( P ANGEL SPELLING),,now i'm woundering is this is the 7 year old daughter of the man in the kiddnaping post above ,,Matthew Mark Mallory ,that was cought a few years ago,,he was charge before this for the rape of a child , and his daughter was 7 when he got this niece to leave with him ,,she had just had a baby by him , she was 14 ,and they were caught in San Antiono,Tx , his 7 year old would be about 11 or so now ,,,i wounder what her name is ,,there from OK.,,see post 60 ,,i feel MOLLY is this guys daughter ,,saying THANK YOU ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,about COLECTIVE THINKING ,,history ,,i was married to a rich ,handsome attorny in real life ,,there was beautiful women sneaking around with him ,,so i finally called it quits ,,,,,NOW this DREAM was how COLICITIVE THINKING CAN BE MISINTERPTED and to BE CAREFUL of the INTERPATIONS OF OTHERS ,,,heres the dream ,,LOL,,,,,,,DREAM ,,about 30 beautiful women are lined up in single beds in a hospital ward in a row ,each with a TV in front of them ,,i'm standing in the door way watching ,,one of the ladys in bed at the far end of the ward sits up to change the tv channel ( i'm thinking , theirs that" B "that gave me trubble years ago ),,as she sits up to change the channle other women see her doing this ,,and they also sit up and THINK SHE IS DOING SIT UPS TO GET IN BETTER SHAPE ,,turns out every women is jellous of another one in the room ,SO THEY ALL START DOING SIT UPS ,and trys to out do each other in doing sit ups in their hospital beds,,,I'm laughing in the door way at the MISSREPATION OF THE COLICITIVE THINKING IN THE ROOM ,,as the FIRST WOMEN WAS JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE TV CHANNEL and the rest of the ladys took that action and turned it into jellouisy of each other ,,some how this also applies to SKY M. and his mother J.B. in J.'s life ,,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
GOT what this above post dream ment in a DREAM last night ,,, About ,Juila B.,SKY's MOTHER ,,BEWARE OF A FRIEND THAT IS JEALOUS ,, J;s ATTORNEY wants her to SIT UP and take notice of what the meadia is saying and work on her health for the fight ahead of her with SM ,,,that everything is not what it seams to be ,,,,,DID this Jealous FRIEND take SKY ?
Gone psychic fishing !
found what i was looking for ,it is a CATHOLIC practice by a few followers of FLAGELLANT ,,in DREAM of JB. Sky's mother was doing the practice with a EUCALYPTUS BRANCH , to get rid of her SINS.,,and forced to hold the TREE YOGA POSE ,,,= EUCALYPTUS TREES .
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,,at the birth of TWIN girls ,, black hair , brown eyes ,, names HALEIGH and KAYLEE ,,nurse showed me Haleigh left hand was lighter color ,then her sister's ,,we put a black spot with a sharpy pin on the back of her hand so her mama would not mix the two up ,,,,many dreams of being a MID WIFE in MEXICO after rich husbands sell me in MEXICO to not pay alomony,,in the dreams i excape and work my way on foot back to the US , ( SAN DAIGO),,going village to village as a MID WIFE ,in exchange for Food .
Gone psychic fishing !
I'm new to the site. Not sure where to post this but I had a dream of Celina Cass's death. I understand Celina's section is in the closed area of the site but this dream needs to be heard by more than just my family. Should I post it here?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Donna Gorenflo

I'm new to the site. Not sure where to post this but I had a dream of Celina Cass's death. I understand Celina's section is in the closed area of the site but this dream needs to be heard by more than just my family. Should I post it here?

Hi Donna,
You can post it here if you'd like.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
DREAM ,, 5 year old Hispanic GIRL to grow up to be the NEW MARTIN LUTHER KING ,,I talked to her parents in an out of body ,,told them to have patations with their daughter ,,THE parents were in their late 40's of this 5 year old ,,father said he new someone would show up to tell him that she was the chosen one !
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAN VOICE said,,," RELAX",,,,i LIKE that one ! ,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
I am not sure where this goes. Dreamed it last night and the words Muncys largest trading post was heard as I was waking up. I did have Coral on my mind as I went to sleep last night. This is very strange since I got the words mentioned above as I was waking up. There is a Muncy Pennsylvania.

Dream
Fair skinned black man is having an argument with his wife on the front lawn. He is talking very loud. I am listening in my living room. I go to the door to watch. They stand on my lawn still arguing. I look out my screen door at them and they walk toward me. I let them in. Several of his friends and family follow him over from his house. He talks to me by himself then goes away. They talk to me and tell me that this happens often. They are forever coming to town to try and calm him down.
Einstein Said;

I dropped of my daughter a teen...I was Iin the eyes of someone else...I arrived to pick her up.She wasn't there..I freaked!!! I looked everyday at what seemed like strip mall..Like china rowan.I kept going back no one knew her...Then a tall Asian man said there are a lot of young girls that hose in this garage outback...I showed hima picture and he said...I saw her and she seemed. Infused like the rest and was asking for her mom..she even asked me...he got in my what seemed like a smallish burgundy mini van...I seemed scared and they we drove up to this garage with a bunch of confused young girls..People were all around talking to them...He said cps was ther..They were dazed...Then he said tnere she is.. And through a gate was a women leading in a girl and she ..was my child and she acted like she was supposed to know my me stuttering and skinnny and.in the dream I knew she was drugged and a prostitute..but she literally was my 14 yr old..and I freaked and atopped the dream../She said hey...momma yo yo...Weird Nd s Ry...but felt there was something meant about it.....!!,,
Sorry for my ipad Auto fills ..grrrrr
dream:"identical cars" there are 2 next to each other in the lot they exchange words then one of the jeep leaves and the other stays, there is a man outside waiting knocks on the window of the passenger seat and was surprised to see someone there panics and shoots both, one of them looses conscious for a min looks at the driver not really hurt passenger bleeding alot
DREAMED of a sport coat like a professor would wear , instead of swead elbow patches ,the patches were emborwedey Japanise fans ,left me with the feeling that info .i need will come from JAPAMISE way of thinking ,,,need to look up info . from that country ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Found info. from Japan = Schizophrenia was renamed to change the negative image to ( Integration Disorder),,Togo Shitcho sho ,,,in 2002.,,,thats much nicer Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM last night ,,,i dreamed my name was KATINA ,,i had honey colored long wavy hair and dancing in the moonlight in a backyard ,in a long white night gown,i came back into the house ,and thought here he comes ,,hide or get ready for his advancments,,,i was the nanny for Charlie Chaplin's children ,,the dream changed to Charlie C. drunk walking on the side of the highway almost getting hit by cars ,,and KATINA running down the road in the same white night gown trying to save him ,,,,i looked up his name and it turns out he married his last wife in the 1940's ,,2 blocks behind my house ,in an old home in my town,,,,,,,,,,,he sprite is still romeing around thinking of young girls ,,LOL.,,,KATINA was teen in the dream .
Gone psychic fishing !
OH , YES ,,,heres the freaky part ,,i got a small dog from the pound that has deformed front legs ,,very bowed with front feet that are turned out compleatly sideways ,,just like Charlie Chaplins in the movies ,,i had posted earler about this dog sending me a mind message that her name was CHARLIE ,,,so did Charlie C. come back as a GIRL DOG , for all the naughty chaseing of women he did in his life ,,LOL.,,,i didn't put it together till last nights dream that my dog CHARLIE and CHARLIE CHAPLIN , could be one and the same ,,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

OH , YES ,,,heres the freaky part ,,i got a small dog from the pound that has deformed front legs ,,very bowed with front feet that are turned out compleatly sideways ,,just like Charlie Chaplins in the movies ,,i had posted earler about this dog sending me a mind message that her name was CHARLIE ,,,so did Charlie C. come back as a GIRL DOG , for all the naughty chaseing of women he did in his life ,,LOL.,,,i didn't put it together till last nights dream that my dog CHARLIE and CHARLIE CHAPLIN , could be one and the same ,,,LOL.

very interesting....

I had a dream of Michelle Parker, the missing girl in Orlando, I do not feel she is deceased. I was given the name of the person who is responsible for her disappearance. Then last night.... I saw her in a boat with someone on a river in Fl. I was given the name of the river. She changed her looks and disappeared on purpose. In Nov she is going to be found and will claim she had amnesia....
Dreamed i found a dead ,blond colored puppy about 4 months old ,,i got on the ground in front of its mouth and gently blew in its face ,,it came back to life,,,,then dream voice said Carpinteria is a SPIRITUAL GATE WAY ,,,down the road is SUMMERLAND CA. ,that was built and taken over BY Psychics in the 1920 ,,,this area in CA. must still be a PSY GATE WAY ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

Dreamed i found a dead ,blond colored puppy about 4 months old ,,i got on the ground in front of its mouth and gently blew in its face ,,it came back to life,,,,then dream voice said Carpinteria is a SPIRITUAL GATE WAY ,,,down the road is SUMMERLAND CA. ,that was built and taken over BY Psychics in the 1920 ,,,this area in CA. must still be a PSY GATE WAY ,,,

Isn't this area where the SAND Sculptures are of Bible Themes...Huge Bible Theme scenes are...Last Supper etc.
I remember visiting there as a kid and wanted to go to Hearst Castle instead.
Hearst Castle has very HEAVY VIBES ,,almost to the point were you can't enjoy the tour ...
Gone psychic fishing !
NO the sand castles are somewere eles ,,no bible themes in Summerland ,,LOL.,,very spirit minded there.
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:

Hearst Castle has very HEAVY VIBES ,,almost to the point were you can't enjoy the tour ...

It's like when I took a tour of a Spanish Castle dungeons. I started screaming and ran out in the courtyard...

And I don't dare go visit Gettysburg..
hope i don't end up with another dog today ,,,already have 2 , thats enough ,,don't want to leave the house today ,in case i save one and bring it home ,,LOL.,,i will be out all day ,,going to Ojai, Ca.,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Alcatraz tour will put you over the edge , but THE ALAMO , is heart wrinching ,,cryed all the way through ,,and i wasn't the only one crying ,,brings tears just writing about it ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Don't know what this means. At a very large party, a few deceased friends and relatives there. Then I died. Family argued about what dress I should wear in my casket. I tried to tell them cremation was my choice but no one could hear me. I was frustrated.

What do dreams of your death mean? This is a first for me.
Don.t worry about dyeing in a dream ,,i have had these before also ,,but i would say there are thing in your life that you feel ,you need to get in order and let everyone you were you stand for yourself ,,get your duck in a row ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
let them know creamition is your choice ,IN WRITING ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Thanks. I was quite ill recently and discussed wishes with my husband. You are right...I need to put everything in writing.

However, I'm doing much better and hope to be around 20 more years.

I've been struggling with the dream and its impact.
Post #79 , of the girl named KATINA, a nanny for Charlie Chaplin ,in the dream ,,while looking up the names , i found Katina in the Urban Dictonary ,,heres the weird part ,,says KATINA is slang for a young pretty girl,,,and that is what she was in the dream ,,,Katina is an old name from Russia , i learned also ,,,Wish i knew if he really had a nanny by that name, for his children ,
Gone psychic fishing !
Last Wednesday I had a dream of someone in the OR... I asked WHO.... I was told ME.... I asked another stent...NO BYPASS.... I asked WHEN..... I was told within 2 weeks....

Needless to say I have been on pins and needles....oh, yes, I AM TRYING TO RELAX!!!
Victoria, maybe these dreams are providing a way to alter what may happen...
Some time our interself knows best ,,2 years ago i wore up to a dream that said to go have my blood checked ,,i'm not overweight ,and i followed my dream advice and i had high colosteral of 298 and was shocked ,,,last week my dream told me i'm alergic to wheat ,,i looked up CELIAC DIEASE , sorry for the spelling ,,and stoped eating wheat for the week and feel great now , my DR. never bothered to tell me this all these years ,,,,we know best if we just take time to lesson to ourselfs Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
lession to yourself and take action , is what i have learned,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Quote:
Originally posted by: Karen Stinson

Victoria, maybe these dreams are providing a way to alter what may happen...

I have many stents....since 1997. Years ago I was told I would need bypass... My hubby is the one who told me this in my dreams and he always looks out for me. I probably could delay it, but it is going to happen one day. Whatever happens I know I am going to live until I am 87...if this does happen it will be a hiccup in my life.

If it happens within the 2 weeks I will let you know.
Dying Dreams VG Topic.....

I have Earth Change Dreams ever since 4yrs old...

My Dying Dream only once...Was Ascending as like the Rapture..But I Asked to be Left Behind to help.
Quote:
Originally posted by: JMC

That is EXACTLY the dream I had about Sherry Arnold!!! Only difference is I did SEE myself getting out in the dream... but I was trying to. That just freaked me out reading this!!!
"Just embrace it..."
kind of fits of what i get for baby AYLa.
Gone psychic fishing !
sorry wrong spot ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
what ever takes us to the age of 84 , would be good with me ,,,sounds like your hubby is your real gaurding angel ,,your a lucky girl Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
Will keep you in prayers. I believe you will be okay for now. Just don't ride any roller coasters or jump from a plane...Smile
I've seen the white light twice and felt so calm. But I chose to turn back because I wasn't ready. There is a lesson here. Cat is right; I need to get things in order because we can't always be in control of what happens.

God keeps us here for many reasons. I'm thankful to be among kindred spirits. No one else understands how I can predict things or know that many of my dreams come true (not that they are all good).

You are teaching me so much. And thanks for getting me through the death dream!
Here's something about death that i haven't told before ,, my mother had her Phd in psycolagy ,,and was a member if Menca,,,,i think some people could benifet from her experence ,,as she was passing away ,,she had a smile on her face ,,my brother was holding her hand and ask her what was happening ,,my mother said it was BEAUTIFUL and GOOD as she was sliping away ,,the gift she gave my brother and myself ,,,was not to fear death ,,,that the other side was BEAUTIFUL Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM , word ,, NO CERATO ,,looked it up and found web site http://www.skincoach.org/cerato-self-confident-ski... ,,,very interesting = Lack in faith in own decisions ,,i reasently had to make a decision for a loveone ,,and was davastated about it ,, turns out i made the right one ,,but felt sick about it ,,my dreams kept telling me to just have faith ,,but i was still worried ,,,NO CERATO ,,i had no faith ,,guess i better keep the faith ,if it is said in a word i have'nt heard before Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream ,,,Pregant girl ,,worked dancing on a striper pole the night before ,, sitting in a chair at a bar ,,man says nice job for the night before ,,she says not bad for a pregnant women ,,can you tell ,,he says no ,,she asks him why a man that she knows is being nice to her ,,other man say ,,BECAUSE HE IS THE FATHER TO YOUR BABY ,, WHO is this ,,? Hummmm,,thinking of Hailey Dunn,?
Gone psychic fishing !
i keep getting this male screaming for help..his leg is stuck...and i got these numbers but didnt write them down all i kept getting u know trust...it was like a 5 digit number the first one was 5
i had various dreams one i was always curious about was a golden ship..i was on this and there was another on the right, we was all rushing..didnt have to much time.
Dream last night I was a kid riding a bmx type bike probably a boy, I went to my friends house and after I got lost rode past some fields and ended up near a big road seemed like a main rd 85 street name I was so lost when I saw the street name not sure how I ended up there or how to get home from there but I found a mini mart of sorts and bought some stuff there was wondering how I was gonna carry it all with my bike, and after that I went to a pavillion looking type of place with a concrete base roof open sides and the concrete slab was maybe 2 feet higher than the the ground so it was raised up.
I may have picked up on this bike boy while searching Missouri for Phoenix because its close to her home town of spanish lake
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-court...
My dream may have been about Arlin Henderson I should give a little more description about the pavilion type building that could have been a falling down barn, so if anyone remembers a building out that way that might have fit that description back then, probably within 1500 ft of any street with the numbers 85 in the street name search around that building. That's where the dream ended at that building, because I woke up, but I could get more pieces later on. We will just have to see. I don't feel it was far from the road with 85 name, my impression is he was already lost and stopped to think and look at the stuff he bought from some store. The store could have been a gas station, convenience type of store with an unusual shape on the inside like a side room that was out of the checkout counters site. Reminded me of a place that was a house converted to a business.
DREAM ,,missing women ,,HOLLY BOBO, or HAILEY DUNN,, place on map SOUTH of her town and a few miles East ,,,= TAT PITS !
Gone psychic fishing !
Sorry ,, its TAR PITS !
Gone psychic fishing !
Woman or teacher working with children I am there sitting watching it all. There is one little boy who puts stuff in this thing that shoots out something like clay. He says the lady is going to take him on a field trip and he goes with her I go after him to tell him not to leave the next thing I know I am standing by a clothing shoot or a dumbwaiter and the man says this is the way out. Don't know who this is for or what it's about but apparently it's tied.
Every post or insight is from my intution( note I don't like to use the word psychic so I am substituting it to intuition )
My posts on PCF may not be copied or printed on any other site.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Angela Black

Woman or teacher working with children I am there sitting watching it all. There is one little boy who puts stuff in this thing that shoots out something like clay. He says the lady is going to take him on a field trip and he goes with her I go after him to tell him not to leave the next thing I know I am standing by a clothing shoot or a dumbwaiter and the man says this is the way out. Don't know who this is for or what it's about but apparently it's tied.

?Kyron?
Have a great day
Na;
I can't tell who it is for. I just dreamed it last night. The elevator kept me on edge because a guy from high school was in it he was cute but my friend. Then it shifted to that table where the kid was making that shoot up thing an that lady taking him out of the room when I tried to go out of the room I was stopped by the dumbwaiter which what I remember I am spazzing because their could be rats or mice.
I will have to see what I dream tonight. This dream is out of the blue. I have been sick.
Every post or insight is from my intution( note I don't like to use the word psychic so I am substituting it to intuition )
Don't know where this goes but I think it goes to Hampton murders something about under the floorboard of the car. See if it resonates with anyone. I was talking to one of the family members and that was shouted over and over till I typed it so I did.
I have no idea what this is for, but for the past 3 weeks, I have been repeatedly hearing "Loveland"- and it will not go away.
I googled it, and there is a Loveland, CO and a Loveland, OH, from what I can tell, but someone keeps telling me to check "Love Land" or "Loveland".

Does anyone know any open cases that may have a connection to either of these 2 cities?

I was also shown underwater scene and a chain with a ball on it (literally like a ball and chain)- so I am not sure if this is symbolic of a husband-wife issue or missing person's case, or if the person is literally underwater and weighted down. I haven't posted it because I can't figure out who it is for, but it's a persistent message.- so for what it's worth?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jackie

I have no idea what this is for, but for the past 3 weeks, I have been repeatedly hearing "Loveland"- and it will not go away.
I googled it, and there is a Loveland, CO and a Loveland, OH, from what I can tell, but someone keeps telling me to check "Love Land" or "Loveland".

Does anyone know any open cases that may have a connection to either of these 2 cities?

I was also shown underwater scene and a chain with a ball on it (literally like a ball and chain)- so I am not sure if this is symbolic of a husband-wife issue or missing person's case, or if the person is literally underwater and weighted down. I haven't posted it because I can't figure out who it is for, but it's a persistent message.- so for what it's worth?

No dream connection, however, my parent's were born in Loveland it is a small city outside Cincinnati
FRED ,,,check this out !,,been getting DREAMS of the DECKER CORRELATION ,didn't think much about it because in our town DECKER COM. ,maked UGG BOOTS that i wear all the time ,,LOL,,,,,,DREAM last night got mad and said ,," EAT RIGHT - TAKE FLIGHT , DECKER CORRELATION , AFRICA ,,,finnaly decided to mind , and just looked up ,DECKER CORRELATION ,,WOW ,,this is IT = LEVATION !!!! see web site www.Keelynet.com/gravity/deckcorr.htm I think this is from SAM Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
Victoria
Katelyn Markham is in Fairfield but Loveland is just up the way.
Billy Devesilestro is also Hamilton but Loveland is up the way
Carrie culberson was murdered and they never located her body that also could be Loveland.
Also Della Sertorisus I misspelled the last name she was a black widow killer she is in jail killed husband in loveland.
Paige Johnson from Newport Kentucky. Loveland is just across the river and up the way.
All these cases are around Loveland. Fairfield Hamilton and Loveland are little subburbs of Cincinnati the outskirts. Fairfield and Hamilton are to the west and Loveland Kenwood is kinda centeral east.
275 connects them all.

I hope this helps.

Angela
Wow, Victoria and Angela!
Thank you for all of the information. Loveland has been a repeated message in my head for 3 weeks now, and it will not go away (as I mentioned). I really wish I could figure out if it's connected to one of the cases above. I will try to get more on it... Thanks again!
Jackie the thing is this Loveland has tons of parks and golf courses that have lakes. Perhaps you will get more.
DREAM,,NEILSEN and his daughters, he takes a step back !,,,felt there were 3 adult daughters confronting him !
Gone psychic fishing !
the other night i had a dream that there was a lady that was put in a cage next to large rabbits and she shape shifted into one of them,the same night i was dreaming of a lady trying to teach people kundalini and for people to awaken..this teacher was sacrificed b/c she was teaching this i could vividly see her and some people crying.. now last night was very strange..i was woken up and i can feel this strange pulling sensation on my left face and head! and as i was feeling this i can hear noise in the background!like the sounds that r2d2 makes(that how i can describe the sound) and as i am aware whats going on im trying to talk and nothing comes out, so mentally i call upon arc angel Michael, then i felt released..YIkes i dont know what that was.
the r2d2 sounds lol was tone sounds! w/pulling on my crown chakra and my cheek.
1 future equipment for police and 2 last night was about past,crystals had powers before it would light up for healing and hands too! In this dream there was an injured man bleeding profusely everything was happening so fast i can see fire and this man running towards me..im nervous he is asking for my help i have my crystal in my hands this was my "1st healing"intention" as my crystal is lighting up bright white and bluish light i see one of my hands lighting up this beautiful amazing light..I accept this♥ and i put my hands over were the man is bleeding and i say in the name of jesus 3 times and then i ran!
Ok , second time writing this ,,computer bunped off ,,DREAMS the last few week were trying to lead me to JEALOUSY,,,by the DREAM last night showed me this and what the other dreams were leading up to this action ,JEALOUSY comes from a LOWER POWER that feeds off out weaknesses for its own POWER SOURSE ,, the weaker it can make us the STRONGER EVIL can be in the world ,,Spring is in the air ,,People trade partners this time of year, for better or worse , as some cases on this site show us ,,so EVIL one , i,m on to your games ,,LOL.,it won't work ,,so go eles were ,,JEALOUSY is the DEVILS FOOD !,,DREAMS showed , DON'T PLAY INTO IT !
Gone psychic fishing !
2 avatars twirling in a ball.twins? also i was up on a tree this lil boy was following me everywhere
DREAMS of ASH LEE,,SAR.s leader ,, she is gaining in her abilitys ,,been comming in dreams ,,guideing her in the dream world ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
dream of wild horses running in a mansion
why does this remind me of something ?,,,hum wild horses running in mansion ,,,i'll have to think on this Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,,was shown a hipnotic spiral,,told the pass word to erase the thought that was planted ,,relized i had been hipnotised as a child in real life by OSI parent in the 1950's ,,that explanes alot of my life ,,ARRRR,,after i work up and have a thought and say the PASS WORD ,,a heavy feeling comes between my eyes and the concern leave for that thought ,,,Thanks Dad ,you came through from the after life to show me calmness ,,LOL ,,but shame on you in the first place !
Gone psychic fishing !
I've had 2 dreams last week with homes sliding and last night i had a dream of a home being levitated!!then i could see that the home was placed near water and it is night time and i can see green lights and a bridge.
V.,,sounds like the house on stilts next to a river i saw for holly bobo ,,,hummmm
Gone psychic fishing !
many times in past I have dreams and vividly wake remembering names of people I do not know or never heard of..as in the case yrs ago early 80's with jessica savage name. 2 nights ago I woke with the name gail Van Pelt...but spelled Gale I think. I do not know any by the name Gail. Entirety of the dream may fade upon waking but names always remain and stand out.
When matters of the heart matter
i keep wakeing up to the name ANTHONY ,, then finnaly put it together this morrning ,, a dream i had a few years ago , of my gaurdain angel ,told me his name was TONY ,,finnaly relized he is ST . ANTHONY ( Tony ).
Gone psychic fishing !
Gail Van Pelt,,,a heavy rain storm? with high winds,, comes to mind ,,hummm, is a storm comming your way ?
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream name of Alica Waverly ,last night ,,last year Bebe Raferty ,,John and Keith Mcclure ,names in dream , these 2 brothers turned out to be sex offenders in TN,,,,don't know why these first and last names come to me in my sleep?,,who are these people and what is trying to be told to me ,,just these names ,,no info. with them,,very odd .
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM last night ,, Manerger of the JAYBIRD ,is telling me ,,a women name TRISTA ,,has been meeting her brother in law in a car , behind this JAYBIRD place ,, Lounge? for about 3 years now ,,for the last year he steps out the back door because he hears them fighting in the car ,,he checkes to see if she is ok,,
Gone psychic fishing !
oooo, just put together ,, AYLA R's mother is named TRISTA too,,,but this Trista could be anyone !,,is there a JAYBIRD Lounge ,etc . in Ayla's town ,,,the DUMPSTER is were they were parked and was a concern to the manerger , of JAYBIRD .
Gone psychic fishing !
ufo..spotted 1 then rubbed my eyes a there was 2 more...from that dream went to another i was a tourist and i was drugged,they wanted me to stay there...when drug wearing off i was able to get out and hop on bus but then i had left my bag w/passport at this place!
DREAM last night ,,i woke up and KNEW I HAD DIED ,,had a mad and horable feeling as i woke up ,,dream was BLANK,,just the feeling and knolage of having been dead ,,was i feeling someone eles ,,first time i have ever died in a dream ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

DREAM last night ,,i woke up and KNEW I HAD DIED ,,had a mad and horable feeling as i woke up ,,dream was BLANK,,just the feeling and knolage of having been dead ,,was i feeling someone eles ,,first time i have ever died in a dream ,,,

I've had that feeling before....most times when I have a past live dream. I've had 3 NDE experiences....but I can tell the difference between someone dying, me dying from a dream and the near real thing.
THANKS,Vic. ,,that was the first time were there was just the FEELING and NO DREAM with it ,,,maybe i was almost a goner ,,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

do WE have a MALEARY on hear ,,i would want to spell it Ma CLEARY , myself but it was said as Ma leary,,,the DREAM was a young teen girl missing,,the blondish baulding man that knows her father ( FRIEND and FOE ) that lives 2 houses to the right of her house ,,conned her into thinking a romance between the 2 of them ,,to get back at her father,,,the girl is missing , but that man is still in his own house 2 houses down from her house ,,,Don't know if that name is for the girl or the man that got her to leave.

Lindsay Baum is missing our of McCleary, WA she went missing in June 2009 she still hasnt been found
   likes this.
DREAM of man ,,very dark hair ,,long legs ,,sells large qunities of Cigarettes on the black market, and involved in selling a baby boy to an ORIENTAL WOMAN that is an ART DEALER ,,in Las Vegas ,SHE passes these babys on to familys wanting children to adopt ,HE was already being watched by feds.,in the DREAM he had told this woman the baby boy was a newborn ,,then showed up with the baby that was about 10 months old , that caused a fight between the 2 , but the woman took the baby anyway ,, the man paid for the babys name change papers for $20 on his Visa card !!!!! This was at Christmas time that he handed the baby over to her !,,,looked like baby Gaberail , but with a thinner face ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream last night this morn I was in a room sitting with a lady, we both work there we are wearing uniforms,I see alot of people in the rooms looking at computers and trying to see who is trying to plan the next attack, i see the 1st lady calm but concern, president passes by me and hands me and the other worker money???
I was in a "transition room" and i could see out from a window that dark clouds and light ones are blending together...oh and i keep dreaming about my aunt that passed away.
"near the mountains" I see floods and cars and buses in the water..?
   likes this.
DREAM ,, town being run by Drug Cartell, WE,were driving down an access road ,aproching an intercetion ,,every car that aproched BEFORE this intersection ,, pointed their hand at us in the shape of a gun , as a warning that the intercetion had 4 armed small silver , cars , on each cornor ,,after the intercetion , saw a burning camper with the family still sitting inside ,with flames showing through the windows ,,pulled over and janked their door open and started lifting their children out the door ,, yelled at the parents, What did they think they were doing ,,they showed me were their baby had been kidnaped out of their camper and could'nt take it anymore,,,,,,don't know who these people are ,or were , but my heart goes out to that town ,, everyone was Hispanic .
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,,found girl toddler holding kitten, in my back yard ,,in the dream , i knew the child was from Etheopia , there was an ally behind my back yard and people from that country were having a cook out party in their yard ,, i took the child over to them ,,and know one would admit to being her parent,,strange dream , not having nabors fron that country or ally behind my house ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
went back to sleep ,, in DREAM , found a woman just standing in the cornor of my livingroom , took her by the hand and lead her out my front gate ,then,2 more kittens at my front gate and door ,,,i have dogs and birds, no cats!
Gone psychic fishing !
maybe its showing ,, HELP thoes that can't help themselfs ,,HUMMMM,,,i already do that .
Gone psychic fishing !
Vanessa said...

"near the mountains" I see floods and cars and buses in the water..?

just saw that on the news ,, back East somewere ..
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

went back to sleep ,, in DREAM , found a woman just standing in the cornor of my livingroom , took her by the hand and lead her out my front gate ,then,2 more kittens at my front gate and door ,,,i have dogs and birds, no cats!

Funny 2 days later , brought home grocerys from the store and found a can of cat food in the bag !!!!New DREAM ,,a man was putting away a grocery sack that his wife had bought a few days before she died , in it was a 6 pack of the small size Coca cola cans and 3 jars of baby food,,he was in shock seeing the baby food thinking she might have been pregant and was going to tell him ,She wanted ME to tell him ,the dumb girl at the store put them in her bag by mistake and don't think anything about it ,,WHO her husband is to tell this to , i DON'T KNOW ! must have been the same with the cat food can ,,OOOO just relized this must the kitten lady that was standing in the livingroom cornor the other night ,,,So LADY ,, i'm not that good at guessing , better tell me your name if you want your mesage told to you husband ,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

maybe its showing ,, HELP thoes that can't help themselfs ,,HUMMMM,,,i already do that .

came to relize the meaning for myself on HELP THOES THAT CAN'T HELP THEMSELFS ,,keep getting the people that are missing and into drugs and accohal,,thinking that the meaning of the saying ,i keep getting ,they are unable to stop useing drugs, etc , and can't help themselves = HELP THOES WHO CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES ,,,not just the sweet missing people ,, their all gods lambs ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
DREAM , already posted ,,SANDUSKY ,33,1,,,,now feel it's bets in Vegas to how long he will last in prison or prison years = 331,,,,NEW DREAM last night ,,he is being called SON CATCHER , and his wife is being called MUD FLAP,,as in covering up the mudsling all these years for him !
Gone psychic fishing !
   likes this.
Dream, on a sidewalk with Hispanic women and their children and afew old men ,,we are all being hurded down a sidewalk in a small town,houses all around ,, we go into a low tunnel , and start crawling on our hands and knees ,,mud and pieces of broken furniture ,etc ,,litters the inside of this tunnel ,, i'm telling the children to watch for nails and broken glass ,,DON't KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT ,,i'm getting many dreams of being with Mexican people , and having to smuggle terrist metal rods over the boarder ,,Don't know what we were doing in this dream,,other than being forced to go from one place to another ,,in a tunnle ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dream, on a sidewalk with Hispanic women and their children and afew old men ,,we are all being hurded down a sidewalk in a small town,houses all around ,, we go into a low tunnel , and start crawling on our hands and knees ,,mud and pieces of broken furniture ,etc ,,litters the inside of this tunnel ,, i'm telling the children to watch for nails and broken glass ,,DON't KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT ,,i'm getting many dreams of being with Mexican people , and having to smuggle terrist metal rods over the boarder ,,Don't know what we were doing in this dream,,other than being forced to go from one place to another ,,in a tunnle ,,

DREAM ,last night said this man is a human tracficter,,NAME = ROD with a CHIANESE LAST NAME !!!= tunnel under the boarder ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

DREAM ,last night said this man is a human tracficter,,NAME = ROD with a CHIANESE LAST NAME !!!= tunnel under the boarder ,,

Dream also warned me not to go somewere ,and i said "OK I WON'T",,woke up ,and could'nt remember were i shouldn't go,, ARRRRRRRR.,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
Something funny ,,Dream ,last night ,,BEAUTY TIPS ,, don't try this at home ,or at all,,LOL,,in dream i didn't like the blond tips on my eye lashes ,so i trimed them shorter,,WTH , why in the world would i dream THAT!,,LOL
Gone psychic fishing !
Last night I kept getting TYO BAO. Like it was a name or something but I googled and can't find a name but TYO is Tokyo airport. Was pronounced to me like Tie yo. Bay oh. It kept coming to me during other random dreams. One dream I was flying a plane and had a young girl as a passenger. Her dad was afraid to get in the plane with us. Now I really hate flying so this for me was unusual dream. Have had Mickey on my mind a lot but don't think this has anything to do with her but BAO could be bayou?
My posts are not to be copied or reprinted outside of PCF forum without my permission
Second DREAM on Carnell C. and a chair ,, Dream last night showed him sitting in the rain on his punishment chair outside their back door ,,,i asked him to come inside out of the rain ,,and he said NO , he wasn,t loved in there ! ,,i took him in my lap inside another house and told him , he would be born again and have a wounderful new name , and be very loved ,, they would have a party and cake to tell everyone his new name ,, he smiled at this .
Gone psychic fishing !
while taking a road trip on the Greyhound Bus ,, sleeping next to the window seat ,,Dreamed my face was slaped 3 times ,I jurked awake as my face turned and hit the window ,,i was in someone eseles body and felt what happend to them ,,looked around and everyone eles was still asleep,,glad noone eles saw that ,,giggle ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Been Dreaming of a teen girl that had twin babys ,,she is an artist and has a chocolate lab ,, in the Dream i was looking at her large painting done in a darl pink with Greek collums in black shadows ,,very well done ,, i turned and said to someones ,that she just delivered the babys by herself and went back to painting a few hours latter ,then she was sitting at the park with a chololate Lab puppy ,, a tall handsome blond man ,rudly runs and jumps over the puppy ,,she tells him he is lucky the dog didn't reach up and bite him ,, the guy says it shows what a good dog she has ,, he leaves and tell her to wait , he will be right back ,,she jumps up and leaves herself before he returns , but leaves a picture of the dog on the ground ,,,very odd dream!,,,wounder WHO this girl is!
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

while taking a road trip on the Greyhound Bus ,, sleeping next to the window seat ,,Dreamed my face was slaped 3 times ,I jurked awake as my face turned and hit the window ,,i was in someone eseles body and felt what happend to them ,,looked around and everyone eles was still asleep,,glad noone eles saw that ,,giggle ,,

This DREAM has scared me ,, i keep woundering when the 3 punches to the face will come and by who!,, read read what i had posted earler ,and know in my gut , they are pounches ,not slaps ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM of the NEW MESSIAH to be born soon ,,woman laying on a bed ,with small child cuddled to her ,, brown blanket to her chin ,,man walkes in the room ,, says , IS IT TIME YET ,, she says no , THE MESSIAH IS STEWING ,,BUT IS ALMOST READY ,,i have been dreaming of a birth of a baby for 2 weeks now ,, finnally the pieces have come together ,,,,SECOND DREAM after that one,,a young man comes up to get in our truck ,,no shirt ,, old jacket open in the front ,, jeans and old back pack , scruffie looking, gets in the truck ,, i,m talking to him as my husband slumps forward unconches over the stearing wheel,,happens again to several other men on the street in the preasents of this young man ,,i say to him ,, have you noticed ONLY WOMEN can feel your presents and are efected by you ,,he says YES ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM,, something bad for actor M.DOUG----'s, som,CAM---,,,i hope not ,, be safe !
Gone psychic fishing !
Jen weir/wier???? I do not know you or the name...who are you and why did I wake with only your name in my memory from dream and head all day? Prayers you are surrounded by all that is good.
When matters of the heart matter
dawn said...

Jen weir/wier???? I do not know you or the name...who are you and why did I wake with only your name in my memory from dream and head all day? Prayers you are surrounded by all that is good.

DAWN ,,maybe this is the HEADBAND woman i just poste dabout in Random info .site ,, she is comming through very strong ,, check out that site , if it helps .
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM last night = BERIA 4564,,,had gotten sex offender vibes in NEW IBERIA ,LA , on MS site ,, just looked up zip code for there = match of 70560-4564,,,is the 4564 in a zip code a part of town ,, action happened there or WILL HAPPEN there ,,would like to see a map for that part of town ,,was MS there ?
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

DREAM last night = BERIA 4564,,,had gotten sex offender vibes in NEW IBERIA ,LA , on MS site ,, just looked up zip code for there = match of 70560-4564,,,is the 4564 in a zip code a part of town ,, action happened there or WILL HAPPEN there ,,would like to see a map for that part of town ,,was MS there ?

DREAMED last night on who is comming through ,,girl with long dark blond hair ,with a man she knows at a bar in a strip club ,, she use to be a dancer but stoped ,,man is trying to get her to dance again ,trying to lure her on stage ,, she doesn't want to do this ,,,changes to her and 2 young boys , age 2 and 4 ,at a bus station ,,man from her past does a femlair whiesal at her and she keep walking ,,she knows she is in danger for trying to leave her old life style ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream ,,in another womans body,,reconected with a hisipanic landscaper from her past,, at his house ,,the house was flooded with about a foot of water ,,he had a capybara animal and a pit bull dog in the back of the house,, can't tell if this is for KYRON HORMAN or ISABEL CELIS ,,,but ,, LANDSCAPER , WATER 12 inches deep inside a structure ,, and the word CAPYBARA stood out ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
I had a few dreams over the last couple weeks... they are centered in what seems like disaster and starting life over.... the first one was a hospital= at first i was just siting there like it was an appt... then what seemed like a fake employee "BIG BOSS" or was the big boss.... it showed me pics of a woman on a computer that was already found dead with sheets over her... dont remember the looks of her ... and siting next to him hiding her face was a woman with long dark hair what was gona be his next victim is my guess... then after i realized i tried to run and kept getting tripped on my way to an exit... then someone in warmth found me to lead me out... once out of the building it was like a big set up ball room... funny no talking but i could sense everything in the dream what it was for without conversation in dream... which is wierd cuz ive never had dreams like this before... but back on the ballroom it was a big dinner, then someone laughed evil and that signal was a warning that all the soup was poisoned many people died... then i wake up in a room in the hospital and in a distance i seen new houses and the hospital was old and shut down and abandoned and heard rescue trucks coming... then woke up... the next dream was of a mall... i was living in it, and it was like people had made a small city out of the inside of a mall.... then tonight i woke up out of a weird dream of my gram in it... it was abt a lot of people being stuck in a snow storm and was shown ways to stay warm, and my gram was telling me to pack and move but again no words were said in the dream it was gut feeling again... i was seeing myself packing a car... and my gram went to another part of town and sat in a car with someone i couldnt recognize and was only there to visit... my gram died march of 2011 Unhappy last time i had a dream of her my nephew passed away of cancer 2 days later... in that dream was them both.... she asked me to hand landen to her he was a baby at the time in the dream, and i woke up with a feeling of warmth and everything was gona be ok... my baby nephew was gona be safe with her , but this time i woke up feeling worried and confused Unhappy
Jaime Owens said...

I had a few dreams over the last couple weeks... they are centered in what seems like disaster and starting life over.... the first one was a hospital= at first i was just siting there like it was an appt... then what seemed like a fake employee "BIG BOSS" or was the big boss.... it showed me pics of a woman on a computer that was already found dead with sheets over her... dont remember the looks of her ... and siting next to him hiding her face was a woman with long dark hair what was gona be his next victim is my guess... then after i realized i tried to run and kept getting tripped on my way to an exit... then someone in warmth found me to lead me out... once out of the building it was like a big set up ball room... funny no talking but i could sense everything in the dream what it was for without conversation in dream... which is wierd cuz ive never had dreams like this before... but back on the ballroom it was a big dinner, then someone laughed evil and that signal was a warning that all the soup was poisoned many people died... then i wake up in a room in the hospital and in a distance i seen new houses and the hospital was old and shut down and abandoned and heard rescue trucks coming... then woke up... the next dream was of a mall... i was living in it, and it was like people had made a small city out of the inside of a mall.... then tonight i woke up out of a weird dream of my gram in it... it was abt a lot of people being stuck in a snow storm and was shown ways to stay warm, and my gram was telling me to pack and move but again no words were said in the dream it was gut feeling again... i was seeing myself packing a car... and my gram went to another part of town and sat in a car with someone i couldnt recognize and was only there to visit... my gram died march of 2011 Unhappy last time i had a dream of her my nephew passed away of cancer 2 days later... in that dream was them both.... she asked me to hand landen to her he was a baby at the time in the dream, and i woke up with a feeling of warmth and everything was gona be ok... my baby nephew was gona be safe with her , but this time i woke up feeling worried and confused Unhappy

more dreams will come to explain the last one ,,relax,its how it works Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dream ,,in another womans body,,reconected with a hisipanic landscaper from her past,, at his house ,,the house was flooded with about a foot of water ,,he had a capybara animal and a pit bull dog in the back of the house,, can't tell if this is for KYRON HORMAN or ISABEL CELIS ,,,but ,, LANDSCAPER , WATER 12 inches deep inside a structure ,, and the word CAPYBARA stood out ,,

New DREAM , contuned this one from the night before,,YEA!,,said Pit Bull is person = PB,,Capybara =person of CB,,,,,,look for perps , PB and CB,,,i always get the the perps as breeds DOGS for some reason , guess there wasn'nt one for CB ,,,lol.
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

more dreams will come to explain the last one ,,relax,its how it works Smile

Jamie Owen's response to Cathatua's post:

it just makes me confused cuz i dont know if its real to worrie abt, or if it is worrie cuz we all kinda stress abt 2012 DEC.... just confused is all... wondering what it all means... more now that gram came to me again :/

====================
Edited to separate quoted post from members' response
Last update on August 15, 2012 4:02 pm by PAngel777.
Keep dreaming of actors latley ,,last night it was Richard Boone that played in the TV show ,, HAVE GUN , WILL TRAVEL , played Paladin ,, died Jan 10th , 1981,,,in the dream a friend and i were in pretty dresses going into a convention at a large hotel,,in the loby was Richard Boone , i walked up to him and thanked him for all his lovely acting and he let my friend take a picture of him and i ,,feel like i REALLY got to meet him Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM ,, Woman/Child ,, small chest , tan skin with a large white patch ( Maybe Vitilgo skin or scar that took off skin color ) covering belly , bellybutton still normal color with white patch surrounding bellybutton, white patch from rib cage to hip bones ,,,,she will need our help,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Bad DREAMS the last 3 nights of 2 young blond boys ,,EVIL father ,,making his own mother ( KIDS GRANDMOTHER ) do things ,,so bad i don't even want to go to sleep tonight ,, haven't had these kind of dreams before ,,VOICE said " its Arron "
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream ,, about a boy around 5 , wants it know he can't open a door in his house for fear of a bear in that room ,,not enen kitchen cabinet doors ,, heres how the dream started ,, i'min a lead car with LE cars following ,, We are driving up a huge sandy river wash ,, still a small stream of water up the middle of the wash ,, a road had been made up the right side ,, we are aproching a a wooden house , grage on the bottom , stairs going to the APT.on top ,,tthis is sitting on top edge of the wash ,, a car is parked below in the wash at the house ,,,,, a gray womans body ,dark hair cut in a swing bob , in underware is deaped over the stearing wheel,,car door open ,, she has been like that for almost a week ,, on the ground in front of the car is the 5 year old boy playing with toy cars ,,I get out and take his hand and we go into his bedroom,,i ask him what happend to his mother ,,he said they drove home , he went into his bedroom to watch TV ,,mom went into the bathroom and started the shower , came out in her underware , opened her bedroom door , and a huge bear was in her room,, she turned and closed his bedroom door,, and ran down the hall and out the door with the bear chasing her outside ,, i asked him if his mom said anything when she opened her bedroon door and saw the bear ,, he said yes ,," it was GOD DAMN IT , SAMPSON ",,boy said she knew the man that owned this pet bear , and it killed his mother ,, boy said he will never open a closed door the rest of his life ,,,HE wants it know that is WHY he is like he is now ! ,,feel this boy might be a man now .
Gone psychic fishing !
3rd DREAM in a row of a man married that was stalking me,for a few years in TX,,Dream is telling me to watch my back now ,, from a like minded person that hasen't shown hisself YET ! A WARNING DREAM!
Gone psychic fishing !
Stacy said...

Last nights dream about a pharma company releasing something dangerous, not sure if its medication, or virus related.

Wow looking back on this now, and the meningitis problems. I totally forgot about this.
Stacy said...

Wow looking back on this now, and the meningitis problems. I totally forgot about this.

Hi Stacy,
I went back to look at when you FIRST posted your dream about a pharma company releasing something dangerous and your noting not sure if it was medication or virus related and you posted the dream back on August 27, 2011 in Post #22 on Page 1 of this forum thread.

A little over a year later...very interesting.

WOW...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

PAngel777 said...

Hi Stacy,
I went back to look at when you FIRST posted your dream about a pharma company releasing something dangerous and your noting not sure if it was medication or virus related and you posted the dream back on August 27, 2011 in Post #22 on Page 1 of this forum thread.
A little over a year later...very interesting.
WOW...

Ya I was thinking how long did it take to manufacture and distribute the batches in question. My husband used to get these steroid shots prior to his surgery, which is another scary thought.
Dream last night I got a new job seemed like it was in something that seemed like a shopping plaza, but shortly after getting the job it seemed like it was going out of business every time I went back to it there was less and less, and then it was empty, and I was out a paycheck. I was mad because I had just started working there? Sales maybe? It was like there was an office room and all the stuff was being removed, and there was just a few chunks of carpet on the floor here and there. Kind of hard to understand exactly what type of business it may have been exactly, but I am thinking maybe a carpet place because of the strange type of location.
DREAM name of ROBERTA ,,calling for help or calling the name of ROBERTA !
Gone psychic fishing !
Saw a name on a paper two names on the page could only make out one of the names was trying to focus on Hailey at the time. I think this is the proper spelling konlar.

A few other dreams two semi trucks at some facility with chemicals in them crash,and whoever is in them dies from the chemicals in them, at a desert location with lots of cars. People wearing white suits, and needing to be cleaned after shift. I had the impression I was someone who was sneaking in in the dream. I was thinking I was at some type of plant, but the bathing at end of shift makes it more interesting.
Stacy said...

Saw a name on a paper two names on the page could only make out one of the names was trying to focus on Hailey at the time. I think this is the proper spelling konlar.

A few other dreams two semi trucks at some facility with chemicals in them crash,and whoever is in them dies from the chemicals in them, at a desert location with lots of cars. People wearing white suits, and needing to be cleaned after shift. I had the impression I was someone who was sneaking in in the dream. I was thinking I was at some type of plant, but the bathing at end of shift makes it more interesting.

I have no idea what the name from the dream could mean, or if it's related at all, but I do feel that because I was focusing on texas that it may be connected to texas.
DREAM,,a Doctor wife and her helper husband ,,burned in an explosion in an operating room at a makeshift hospital ,,DR. WIFE probley won't make it ! ,, Husband has come in my dream now for the last 2 nights ,, Saying for me to,,TELL EVERYONE to please PRAY for his DR. WIFE ,,FEEL they are from the US ,helping at a hospital in Iseral ,,,what was different about this DR. Couple is both are LITTLE PEOPLE ,,KNEW somehow she had to stand on a box when going seruigy ,,PLEASE PRAY FOR HER RECOVERY,,she is a real person ,,as requester by her husband that also in injured.
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM VOICE woke me up saying to " DRAW THE ULTIMATE PINECONE ",,,LOL,,what in the world is that for ?,,does this fit for any cases ,,maybe ARTIST found by a BEAUTIFUL PINE TREE ?
Gone psychic fishing !
Last night i had my eyes closed trying to fall asleep ,,watching the pictures form from my minds eye ,,had my eyes closed for no more than 10 seconds ,,a man turns and leaps at me ,,scaring the hell out on me,, he had his fists crossed over his chest and back to me , flung hisself around with his fists fling out from his body as he leaped forward at me ,, he was thick built about 60 with grey sholder lingth hair , tan shorts on ,,this was so real it was shocking ,,i was almost afraid to leave the house today ,,Who or why that was , i don't know ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Any dreams and/or predictions regarding North Korea?
PAngel777

Admin

Had a dream about moving what looked like a mobile home, it was very long. Also a little later Fort Worth came through, not sure if its related to the extra long trailer or not.

My focus has kind of shifted to trying to prevent mass murderers because the damage these people can do in one day can be greater than what a serial killer can do in a lifetime. I find it interesting that a few people on crimefighters had teeth problems prior to this Sandy Hook School event, so if anyone has any teeth problems in the future PLEASE make note of it. Teeth and death seem to be associated.
CATHATUA said...

DREAM,, something bad for actor M.DOUG----'s, som,CAM---,,,i hope not ,, be safe !

Just found Michael Douglas's son was Badley beaten in prison in Pa .,,Cameron is hisson .
Gone psychic fishing !
New dream,, i was at a huge home ,with a lond driveway that had 2 consrtion workers trying to repair a growing sink hole in the driveway ,,i was talking to a pretty girl that was running the place ,, we were sitting under a tree and she had a stack of papers that she said were notes on the owners ilagle activities ,,a well dressed man came up ( one of the property owners)and lead her off as i snached the papers from her so he wouldn't read what she had written of him ,,he knew about the papers was his reason for comming to her ,, and was flirting to get what he wanted ,,i ran to the driveway workers and told them he was trying to get her chocolate chip cookie resepy ,we all laught and they helped me burrie the papers next to a wooden fence along the driveway ,,this large home ,, had a waterfall behind the house , and Japonise turest walking across the back lawn ,, it started raining and i had everyone come in to the huge fireplace as this girl survied drinks ,,this girl is in danger for knowing to much ,,,
Gone psychic fishing !
yes PA ,, the MAYAN DOOMSDAY ,,had me fearing the NORTH Korans all day ! something is BREWING from that direction ,,meaning LIQUAD being mixed !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

yes PA ,, the MAYAN DOOMSDAY ,,had me fearing the NORTH Korans all day ! something is BREWING from that direction ,,meaning LIQUAD being mixed !

LOL..Dreamed last night North Korans are BREWING a BEER that will take the U.S. by storm ,,move over CORONA , the new Koran BEER is Comming ,,Fear ='s my husband drinking to much ,,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
Getting marketing this new Koran Beer is the idea of the new young leader to pull his countey out of Poverty ,,and raise hiself in new statis with the younger population ,, LIKE A ROCK STAR BABY !
Gone psychic fishing !
Hi Cat,
Very possible...
PAngel777

Admin

being a reader of controling you dream while dreaming ( Carlos Castaneda books ),,last nights dream was a trip,,LOL,,Dreamed i was in a large house with floor lienth windows , as i was walking by ,i could see my reflection aproching and passing myself by ,,( NOT walking in the same direction like it should be )i thought this was so cool ,in the dream i made myself do this 2 more times ,,saw myself as i really am ,,Carlos teaches in his books to try in your dreams to see your hands ,then go from there to controle your actions while dreaming ,, a true art !
Gone psychic fishing !
I saw a building in a dream looked a lot like the Capital building except I thought the base was square and not rectangular, so I went to google to see if it looked like what I saw from the side of the building and I think the rectangular base looks too big even from the short side. What I saw was a domed building with pillars on what looked like a square base (could have seen it from the short side of a rectangle) and that square looking base was only slightly larger than the dome structure above, and it looked more yellow in color than white in my dream. I have no idea where this might be or whether it's even really important or not. I was wondering if it could be some other state capital building, or maybe even a museum, so who knows.
Stacy said...

I saw a building in a dream looked a lot like the Capital building except I thought the base was square and not rectangular, so I went to google to see if it looked like what I saw from the side of the building and I think the rectangular base looks too big even from the short side. What I saw was a domed building with pillars on what looked like a square base (could have seen it from the short side of a rectangle) and that square looking base was only slightly larger than the dome structure above, and it looked more yellow in color than white in my dream. I have no idea where this might be or whether it's even really important or not. I was wondering if it could be some other state capital building, or maybe even a museum, so who knows.

Had a sick feeling this mornning when the news showed the White House and the seating on the steps of thefront of the white house ,,,

and got the name James Hightower !
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
that moment where u are falling asleep and u feel like your awake, i was facing a man trying to choke me and it felt so real.. woke myself in a panic, then a cpl days later i felt like i was actually flying and the fast beating rush jumped me outa that too to wake up and see a female image standing next to me closet , my heart hit the floor, this all in one week... why does this happen in falling asleep can anyone tell me... and i think i know why i see things while im awake ... its just the falling asleep part i cant figure out, its differant then fully asleep dreams... scary too
Jaime Owens said...

that moment where u are falling asleep and u feel like your awake, i was facing a man trying to choke me and it felt so real.. woke myself in a panic, then a cpl days later i felt like i was actually flying and the fast beating rush jumped me outa that too to wake up and see a female image standing next to me closet , my heart hit the floor, this all in one week... why does this happen in falling asleep can anyone tell me... and i think i know why i see things while im awake ... its just the falling asleep part i cant figure out, its differant then fully asleep dreams... scary too

Just means your getting stronger and better at this ,, some of these out of body dreams are really scary , and some so cool you won't even belive it ,, lay back and enjoy the ride ,,i wouln't trade my Dreamworld for anything ,,wounder what tonight will bring Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
DREAM,,,girl falls into water and a broken tree limb lands in the water after her ,,HEAR her father yell ,,,"KELLY,, whats going ON"????
Gone psychic fishing !
Warning Dream,,the same type of young men that dance in MOSH PITS,are going to start a dangorus act called BUST OUT ,,were they do to city Street Festivals and stand at the egde of the croud , open their arms wide and rush the people in the crouded street festivals to knock the familys down and to hurt as many as posable and start a panic stampede ,,and run away ,,taking pride at who has caused the higest nounber of injories ,, DREAM wanted me to know this will be called BUST OUT !,,future event !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Warning Dream,,the same type of young men that dance in MOSH PITS,are going to start a dangorus act called BUST OUT ,,were they do to city Street Festivals and stand at the egde of the croud , open their arms wide and rush the people in the crouded street festivals to knock the familys down and to hurt as many as posable and start a panic stampede ,,and run away ,,taking pride at who has caused the higest nounber of injories ,, DREAM wanted me to know this will be called BUST OUT !,,future event !

Cat, I was in Las Vegas for New Years Eve on my honeymoon.We were down town on Freemont St, at midnight and witnessed the exact same thing go down..Punks running thru the crowd like football players knocking as many people down as they could.The crowd started to throw beer bottles in to the glass windows and the glass was falling and flowing like rain water from the sky and down the side walks..The police were so busy pulling the fallen people off the ground and moving the around the corner to keep them from getting stampeded that they couldn't even bother to try and catch them...My wife and I just stepped back inside the casino and said WTH and had something to eat until things calmed down..
Fred H. said...

Cat, I was in Las Vegas for New Years Eve on my honeymoon.We were down town on Freemont St, at midnight and witnessed the exact same thing go down..Punks running thru the crowd like football players knocking as many people down as they could.The crowd started to throw beer bottles in to the glass windows and the glass was falling and flowing like rain water from the sky and down the side walks..The police were so busy pulling the fallen people off the ground and moving the around the corner to keep them from getting stampeded that they couldn't even bother to try and catch them...My wife and I just stepped back inside the casino and said WTH and had something to eat until things calmed down..

looks like it will start up again ! a new fad for youtube fans !
Gone psychic fishing !
   likes this.
DREAM,,4 men in black ,guns ,,Eagle Gate ,, Dorm roons , running to hide from 4 men ,,cold with pine trees ,, surcure windows = computers ?,,,thinking this all puts together as SALT LAKE CITY ,,beware !
Gone psychic fishing !
   likes this.
Dream...Shipping container being smuggled into the U.S. via Canada..A French speaking province.
The first Number seq on the manifest was 6EEK- It came by smaller ship not super cargo. Saw Polar Bear in cage nearby..
   likes this.
I couldn't find this dream forum when I posted my dream of
two nights ago, so will repost it here hoping to find some
kind of news regarding something like this.
My aunt Grace who is deceased many years now, came to me in
a dream telling me "a crime to a baby boy in a box or coffin
close by."
Wanting to revisit the dream last night, I tried to go back
and resume the dream and certain parts brought me back to a
similar dream but still no definate facts to go on.
I was putting on boots that looked like creamy white stockings
that looked like they had tiny studs of silver on them. I wanted
matching gloves that looked like beige laytex. They were in a
big see through glass bowl and I asked the clerk to let me see them.
She would not give me the bowl but kept showing me something I
didn't want.
I kept feeling that there were dead people who roam the earth and they
were watching me. I guess this is what you call a nightmare which I
almost never have. There is a word for these people and I can't
remember what it is but it has been in the news lately that Canada
has been discussing them somehow.
Anybody remember the name??
Einstein Said;

ANGEL444 said...

I couldn't find this dream forum when I posted my dream of
two nights ago, so will repost it here hoping to find some
kind of news regarding something like this.
My aunt Grace who is deceased many years now, came to me in
a dream telling me "a crime to a baby boy in a box or coffin
close by."
Wanting to revisit the dream last night, I tried to go back
and resume the dream and certain parts brought me back to a
similar dream but still no definate facts to go on.
I was putting on boots that looked like creamy white stockings
that looked like they had tiny studs of silver on them. I wanted
matching gloves that looked like beige laytex. They were in a
big see through glass bowl and I asked the clerk to let me see them.
She would not give me the bowl but kept showing me something I
didn't want.
I kept feeling that there were dead people who roam the earth and they
were watching me. I guess this is what you call a nightmare which I
almost never have. There is a word for these people and I can't
remember what it is but it has been in the news lately that Canada
has been discussing them somehow.
Anybody remember the name??

Just looked it up and the name is zombies. I always thought they were
just make believe or fantasy but maybe not??
Einstein Said;

CATHATUA said...

Nucular RODS are stored in LIQUAD,,run for cover ,,been DREAMING of this many times in many ways for the last 2 years ,,its all comming together now !
Gone psychic fishing !
ANGEL444 said...

Just looked it up and the name is zombies. I always thought they were
just make believe or fantasy but maybe not??

People that are deep into METH ,,are now being called the slang turm of Zombies ,,a womans lady parts are also called a box by these type of people ,,the latex gloves in your dream makes me think the baby boy is about to be born ,,and could be abondand ,,hope this helps you Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
I have been researching the numbers in my writing 583 and 586 in
regard to the Japanese and their latest news article.
Writing said Third message from Japan. Tactical maneuvers 583 586.
Bardell.
Found these connections.
Bardell is the name of a photographer who has taken many photos of
Japanese city scapes.(SurpriseHappy. Website.)
583 586 refer to Documentary pages discussing the war between Japan
and China and invasion of Manchuria.
Sort of puts my mind at ease as to how I got this info since I don't
usually pick up this kind of information.
Einstein Said;

CATHATUA said...

People that are deep into METH ,,are now being called the slang turm of Zombies ,,a womans lady parts are also called a box by these type of people ,,the latex gloves in your dream makes me think the baby boy is about to be born ,,and could be abondand ,,hope this helps you Smile

Yes, thanks I did not connect the gloves to my first dream but puzzle pieces turn up in some unexpected places. This may be a pre-cognative dream part.
Einstein Said;

Fred H. said...

Dream...Shipping container being smuggled into the U.S. via Canada..A French speaking province.
The first Number seq on the manifest was 6EEK- It came by smaller ship not super cargo. Saw Polar Bear in cage nearby..

Odd...I was sitting thinking yesterday...of Polar bears...and wolves..??
Devindra said...

Odd...I was sitting thinking yesterday...of Polar bears...and wolves..??

i see a animal totom pole with a great Polar bear at the bottom ,next a wolf , a black crow and one animal missing ,,i feel she is a mink,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
Got another dream this morning about a couple who were handing a man
a tightly rolled group of bills (money). They were speaking Russian or
Polish. The man receiving the money told them it wasn't enough and the
other man told him the larger bills were in the center trying to push
them up through the roll so they could be seen. The man receiving the
roll was not happy with the couple.
I heard in english Landing at green lane.

This is strange to get a location without a person's name, but maybe it
is for a past case worked on here. I looked up "landing at Green Lane"
and found one at Rock Hall MD. map below. Does this area ring a bell with
anyone? The landing can be reached by using Green Lane.
I recall vaguely someone being missing from MD but can't remember the name.
I think it was a girl or woman.
http://goo.gl/maps/HKWW5
Einstein Said;

CATHATUA said...

i see a animal totom pole with a great Polar bear at the bottom ,next a wolf , a black crow and one animal missing ,,i feel she is a mink,,LOL.

Smile
   likes this.
DREAM,,someone held out their hand to me with a tiny white pill,,said take this !,,then i was running on a snow highway that had been cleared with a snowplow,,running long distance , having the time of my life ,,went back and got elderly X mother in law, that i,m taking care of in real life,, gave her one ,,we both went running and making snow angles ,,like we were 10 again ,,lovely dream,,then i had to leave her at the emergancy room ,,feel i'm being told her time is comming ,,she is 89 with altzimers,,,i'm teaching her how to have fun again,,we giggled over ice cream and browines after dinner last night and i realized , i'm truly happy now myself ,,we have given the gift of love to eacher other now ,,helps she doesn't know who i am , LOL,haven't been in her life for 30 years ,,but she was a really good grandma to my children ,,i love you Evelyn !,,PS woke up to snow on the mountains above our town this morrning, this usullay doesn't happen here Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

DREAM,,someone held out their hand to me with a tiny white pill,,said take this !,,then i was running on a snow highway that had been cleared with a snowplow,,running long distance , having the time of my life ,,went back and got elderly X mother in law, that i,m taking care of in real life,, gave her one ,,we both went running and making snow angles ,,like we were 10 again ,,lovely dream,,then i had to leave her at the emergancy room ,,feel i'm being told her time is comming ,,she is 89 with altzimers,,,i'm teaching her how to have fun again,,we giggled over ice cream and browines after dinner last night and i realized , i'm truly happy now myself ,,we have given the gift of love to eacher other now ,,helps she doesn't know who i am , LOL,haven't been in her life for 30 years ,,but she was a really good grandma to my children ,,i love you Evelyn !,,PS woke up to snow on the mountains above our town this morrning, this usullay doesn't happen here Smile

I take a tiny white oblong pill for my congestive heart failure condition. Maybe her heart is failing also. Blessings to your childrens grandmother Evelyn.
Einstein Said;

thank you ,,but now laughing at myself ,, while walking out the door to take my husband to his phychail theropy from the stroke he just had ,,he was giving adutiude and i turned and told him to take a CHILL PILL ,,= my dream of ,cold and happness = I'M to take a CHILL PILL ,,and taking care of both of them will be OK ,,,LOL,,now i know what a Chill Pill looks like ,,tiny and white ,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

thank you ,,but now laughing at myself ,, while walking out the door to take my husband to his phychail theropy from the stroke he just had ,,he was giving adutiude and i turned and told him to take a CHILL PILL ,,= my dream of ,cold and happness = I'M to take a CHILL PILL ,,and taking care of both of them will be OK ,,,LOL,,now i know what a Chill Pill looks like ,,tiny and white ,,LOL.

Ha Ha we always know when and how it applys to us sooner or later.
Einstein Said;

likes this.
Fred H. said...

Then I was in a house with a Polar Bear that was acting like a huge 2000 lb lap dog..It would indicate that it needed to go outside to do its duty..Then come back in and lay down at my feet.I was looking around thinking WTH why has this Polar Bear adopted me? I'd better be careful not to piss it off and make sure she gets outside when it wants to go do it's duty,otherwise it'll be a big mess to clean up.
But felt no harm was to come to me and it was there to protect me and be his buddy and not his next snack.
Fred's animal totum Smile it telling you don't S*#! in your own house ,,take it eles were,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
reread what you wrote but instead of PB, put a loved ones name in that place ,,HUMMM food for thought !
Gone psychic fishing !
is there a missing young woman that works in a bar and has dark hair past her sholders ,, dreamed of the girl ,, she was at 2 young attornies house parting ,she was dating one but realy liked the other one ,,she had to leave to go home to her children before going back to work at a bar ,,a group of motercycle people came in and she left out the back door of the bar ,,HUMMM wounder WHO she is?
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream ,,my husband and i were at a camping servivalist store ,, we both came up to the counter from differents sides of the store with lanterns in our hands and started laughing at this ,, next saw a picture of Budda on a poster ,,said the new poster boy for electricity !,,,i take this dream is telling me ,my husband and i need to take a weekend INLIGHTMENT CAMP,, for ourselves ,,,LOL.
Gone psychic fishing !
EM said...

Do you think it could be 'Dawn Allen'?
http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/general-2...

Hummm,,i'll look Smile
Gone psychic fishing !
I am working someplace in an office, and I look out the window across the way I see a path with giant stones shaped like skulls and they are so large you can walk into their mouths it is very tropical and ancient looking. I can see about 2-3 of them, and I want to get to them. I want to go get my camera and get there. I start making my way to my car to get my camera, but all these obstacles keep popping up like a maze, and I need to cross a pool of deep water to get to the other side. I put my hands in the water and I feel nothing neither cold nor hot no temperature, as my hands are in the water the water starts to gell or solidify, so I decide to jump in to cross the water, but I don't go into the water, because the water turns solid and I walk across it. Now I start trying to find my car in the garage but the garage keeps changing, and then out of the blue this woman I knew from my past is all the sudden right in my face, unfortunately she manages to side track me by telling me I am not doing my job and she is showing me this stuff making me feel bad I start to get tired and nod off as she is talking to me, at which point I exited the dream.

I feel that this woman who was never anyone I could trust was trying to prevent me from making it to the other side which I feel was a very Holy place a paradise. I feel that evil can never really disguise itself as it's true nature always shines through. I feel I need to get to that place again in my dreams and walk into the mouths of these big stone statues to communicate with them. I need to be aware that evil is trying to stop me from getting there in my dreams, so it must be a very important place for me to go to. Has anyone here been to this place?

This type of dream is very unusual for me as most of my dreams are real life type of dreams, and this one seems like dreams I had when I was a kid.
seams in simple terms that you need to get back to your own personal truth and not let unworthy people side track you ,paridice can be a tricky place ,,,i love the tropicas ,,but for another person the snakes and insects there would be hell ,go with you gut feelings ,its your other brain ,,
Stacy said...

I am working someplace in an office, and I look out the window across the way I see a path with giant stones shaped like skulls and they are so large you can walk into their mouths it is very tropical and ancient looking. I can see about 2-3 of them, and I want to get to them. I want to go get my camera and get there. I start making my way to my car to get my camera, but all these obstacles keep popping up like a maze, and I need to cross a pool of deep water to get to the other side. I put my hands in the water and I feel nothing neither cold nor hot no temperature, as my hands are in the water the water starts to gell or solidify, so I decide to jump in to cross the water, but I don't go into the water, because the water turns solid and I walk across it. Now I start trying to find my car in the garage but the garage keeps changing, and then out of the blue this woman I knew from my past is all the sudden right in my face, unfortunately she manages to side track me by telling me I am not doing my job and she is showing me this stuff making me feel bad I start to get tired and nod off as she is talking to me, at which point I exited the dream.

I feel that this woman who was never anyone I could trust was trying to prevent me from making it to the other side which I feel was a very Holy place a paradise. I feel that evil can never really disguise itself as it's true nature always shines through. I feel I need to get to that place again in my dreams and walk into the mouths of these big stone statues to communicate with them. I need to be aware that evil is trying to stop me from getting there in my dreams, so it must be a very important place for me to go to. Has anyone here been to this place?

This type of dream is very unusual for me as most of my dreams are real life type of dreams, and this one seems like dreams I had when I was a kid.
Gone psychic fishing !
4 DREAMS , the name Kandahar AFG. ,,, Camp Lajune U.S. A.,,, next Fallujah Iraq,,nowDREAM tonight said ,,,LARGE MARINE KILL,,= Marine Millitary guys ,,or fish animal kill ?
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

4 DREAMS , the name Kandahar AFG. ,,, Camp Lajune U.S. A.,,, next Fallujah Iraq,,nowDREAM tonight said ,,,LARGE MARINE KILL,,= Marine Millitary guys ,,or fish animal kill ?

Look for a large Marine mammal beachings that proceeds large earthquakes or from a Navy sonar testing..
Fred H. said...

Look for a large Marine mammal beachings that proceeds large earthquakes or from a Navy sonar testing..

Last large quake in the Indian Ocean generated that large Tsunami that clobbered Malaysia and was preceeded by Pilot whale and Dolphin Beachings..Just wondering If the Shellfish pens were destroyed and had to be replaced..uumm
Fred H. said...

Last large quake in the Indian Ocean generated that large Tsunami that clobbered Malaysia and was preceeded by Pilot whale and Dolphin Beachings..Just wondering If the Shellfish pens were destroyed and had to be replaced..uumm

thinking this just happend or is comming ,,during the dream i was thinking of Marine men ,,but unknown at the monent by me ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream last night I appear to be in a car following someone I think I may be some type of law enforcement. I go down a hill turn left and then right in an attempt to follow a vehicle and we are ambushed and shot. There appeared to be two different vehicles and they split off from each other. I think both people die. The driver and me. It seems when we take that last turn there is some type of building with a car like port like at gas stations that keeps you from getting wet. The shots come from two different directions thus why I called it an ambush.
Stacy said...

Dream last night I appear to be in a car following someone I think I may be some type of law enforcement. I go down a hill turn left and then right in an attempt to follow a vehicle and we are ambushed and shot. There appeared to be two different vehicles and they split off from each other. I think both people die. The driver and me. It seems when we take that last turn there is some type of building with a car like port like at gas stations that keeps you from getting wet. The shots come from two different directions thus why I called it an ambush.

I should have mention the time of day seemed late and the color of the car I was following was dark and this was an in some town location. Crazy dream seemed like a surveillance gone wrong.
A few random dreams one of a name something like a first name of michelle or something similar in length, and a last name like sokua, or sockia. Then a dream about a bank or a place where you have to wait at a desk for someone to help you that also has something like teller windows. First I was sitting at a desk waiting and it was taking so long. Then I started to look for someone at a window to help me quicker. I appear to have something I wanted to purchase but could not find someone to help me quickly. Then I go back to the desk to sit down and out of the blue my mom and aunt show up, but I don't recognize the aunt and think she is maybe my grandma, strange I get the feeling this aunt has been gone a long time to Africa and has some strange thing going on with her upper lip. I think this is dream is symbolic and I feel like I didn't want to see either of them, and I don't really recognize them.

The last dream has me heading down a road in a car with family and up in the distance I can see a carnival further down the road and we are going to that. I am wondering if we should be looking down the road from a carnival for someone? or is this symbolic when we see the carnival. I was thinking about HD prior to sleeping when all this came up.
Dream Voice = spirit Guide ,,said " The TREES will befilled with Rubys " ,,this sounds kind of scary ,,but yesterday in was pulling weeds under an apple tree ,, posting this anyway,, if it was a warning ,,Guides like to give statements with no explanition ,,ARRR.
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dream Voice = spirit Guide ,,said " The TREES will befilled with Rubys " ,,this sounds kind of scary ,,but yesterday in was pulling weeds under an apple tree ,, posting this anyway,, if it was a warning ,,Guides like to give statements with no explanition ,,ARRR.

Today would be a RUBY TUESDAY !HUMMMM, ( something for that restrant ????),,but how does trees play into this ,, back again to APPLES ,,are there Ruby apples , there are RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT , hummm,time will tell,i guess .
Gone psychic fishing !
New dream this afternoon I was in a home I was trying to sneak by someone went to a room locked the door behind me there was a little table probably like a nightstand with a door on it and I reached into it and found the gun was not there? but I also seemed to be thinking at the same time I put the gun someplace else maybe on a shelf in the closet, but didn't think I really remembered where. Strange dream was trying to focus on HB so could be related to TN area. I was under the impression this may not have been an intruder, as much as a violent situation with someone they knew.
CATHATUA said...

Today would be a RUBY TUESDAY !HUMMMM, ( something for that restrant ????),,but how does trees play into this ,, back again to APPLES ,,are there Ruby apples , there are RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT , hummm,time will tell,i guess .

Ruby Tuesday or Applebees? something at applebees?
Dream,,Mel Gibson, mental decline due to brain and skull pressure,, accedent of ill ?
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dream,,Mel Gibson, mental decline due to brain and skull pressure,, accedent of ill ?

Or, ill?
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream,,,boy , 7ish,,brown hair,,dream said ,,"held at the crossroads of Miama, Fl.
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream of a Space Needle , had a rounded tube like structure around the outside ,, don't go up in it !
Gone psychic fishing !
I saw a man with long hair gray/black hair in his 50's sitting in a wheelchair with a blanket over his legs. In the distant were LE they had jackets on so this is in cooler weather with a look of awe........

A couple of men in the 20's went over to see if the man in the wheelchair needed assistance....and the man laughed and took off the blanket and began yelling the NATIONAL GRID.

I get the impression this is going to be a terrorist attack greater than or equal to 911. I live in the south and asked if I was safe and told YES.
dream the other night ,, voice said with an accent , trying to figure out what part of the country ,,instead of saying HURT , he said Hourt , said ," Hpurt her , real bad !"
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

dream the other night ,, voice said with an accent , trying to figure out what part of the country ,,instead of saying HURT , he said Hourt , said ," Hpurt her , real bad !"

Arrr, it was Hourt her , real bad ! What part of the country is this from ,, northeast ?
Gone psychic fishing !
Mainers would pronounce it like Hut..just toss out the ahh(R)completely..and throw in aahh
   likes this.
My dream of Russia the other night was kind of disturbing,,,When I lived there in ’92 the Soviet Empire had/was collapsing..The people were free to speak and do pretty much what they wanted to do..Russian TV was uncensored, the news media was uncensored etc,,,In my dream the Russian people were undergoing a clamp down by the government,,Very similar to what Lenin and Stalin did,,But this was a modern new term initiated by the Putin State.Martial Law had been declared, curfews in effect,,Undesirables rounded up, imprisoned.Just another totalitarian state taking place..My Russian friends were crying , upset and scared,,Things had changed for the worse..In reality after I woke up the next day 300 Muslims were arrested in a mosque because of an upcoming Olympics..Laws were passed to out law Homosexuality and the media agenda associated with it.So the inquisition has begun…..
Dream word of " Nancy Pelosi " last night ,,let's see what's up with her ? ,, then the name Bob Sterling came after I woke up ,, humm , don't know him yet !
Gone psychic fishing !
   likes this.
CATHATUA said...

Dream word of " Nancy Pelosi " last night ,,let's see what's up with her ? ,, then the name Bob Sterling came after I woke up ,, humm , don't know him yet !

Hi Cat,
Well, with you...it might be six (6) months or more down the roadSmile

PAngel777

Admin

This dream may be for Holly Bobo, The dream was the person who was responsible wanted it to look like someone else did it. I saw a field next to woods, and I also saw a hand wound something stuck in the hand I thought it was metal I was thinking it looked like a nail, but could also have been some other splinter of some sort as it was dark in color. I kind of felt like it festered too. The question is who had a hand wound back then, or maybe very recently?
2 dreams last night , dream word of. Willow , just saw a body was found buried behind a house in. Ca , reported by Willow news , maybe not conected ,, but was thinking a dog of this name ,, then dream of a female in a pet store wanting a small dog to Carrie in a purse, then her cell phone got switched with another girls in an SUV in front of the store , odd !
Gone psychic fishing !
Dream last night ,, lol,, man standing in a kilt , wearing a sign that said " T HEE" made me laugh !
Gone psychic fishing !
I dreamt that I was being held in what appeared to be at least 2 story older maybe taller brick building, and that I escaped from, so we may have another ohio scenario unfolding soon. The street seemed small town like in nature, but the building looked like the type where there is no space between buildings. I think it was an elderly lady that assisted calling the authorities. The interesting part was a earring cuff set that I had on. It appeared there was a bunch of small rectangular stones I think they looked pink, and a cuff and an upper ear piercing. I think I was blonde dishwater color. I don't know who all is missing that might have had this type of earrings and piercings, so if you know of anyone. It could also be an upcoming event. I am not sure whether this person was held hostage for a while, or just short term. Whoever I was I was very very terrified. Could be someplace in texas possibly from the general way it looked. Perhaps if we can figure out who (from the type of earring) it may help with the possible where.
Stacy said...

I dreamt that I was being held in what appeared to be at least 2 story older maybe taller brick building, and that I escaped from, so we may have another ohio scenario unfolding soon. The street seemed small town like in nature, but the building looked like the type where there is no space between buildings. I think it was an elderly lady that assisted calling the authorities. The interesting part was a earring cuff set that I had on. It appeared there was a bunch of small rectangular stones I think they looked pink, and a cuff and an upper ear piercing. I think I was blonde dishwater color. I don't know who all is missing that might have had this type of earrings and piercings, so if you know of anyone. It could also be an upcoming event. I am not sure whether this person was held hostage for a while, or just short term. Whoever I was I was very very terrified. Could be someplace in texas possibly from the general way it looked. Perhaps if we can figure out who (from the type of earring) it may help with the possible where.

Stacy's Further Post Response to her quoted post:

I think this was like an old storefront building, and I was bloody.

=========================
Edited to separate original quoted post from Stacy's post response to it
Last update on July 2, 2013 10:59 am by PAngel777.
   likes this.
I think the part that made me feel she had been held hostage for some time was the red infection in the holes around the earrings as if they had not been taken out for a while.
   likes this.
Dream of Home Made 2 seat ultra light airplane..Has to get a run downhill into the wind just to barely take off over the harbor..I'm sitting in the passenger seat hanging on holding my breath until the craft starts to rise higher and higher..I noticed the front compartment where we are seated has plastic explosives wired to a det cord..A small kamikaze plane
Dream of a tall older white woman with short cut gray hair that was out of it ,,,looking for her car keys between 2 red brick buildings in a Hispanic gang naborhood , I found the keys and handed them to her and realized she shouldn't have them ,, oops to late ,she was gone !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dream of a tall older white woman with short cut gray hair that was out of it ,,,looking for her car keys between 2 red brick buildings in a Hispanic gang naborhood , I found the keys and handed them to her and realized she shouldn't have them ,, oops to late ,she was gone !

In the dream I was carefully putting on orange lipstick before getting out of my car , going to a Hispanic festa, seeing this woman between the buildings where I parked ,, I was with 2 men in my car ,
Gone psychic fishing !
Remembered dream saying " Blow me up , Blow me down " humm !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

LMAO , found quote word for word , for a British drone called the Demon ,, a new system for a fixed wing drone ,, someone was talking recently of drones , here you go !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

LMAO , found quote word for word , for a British drone called the Demon ,, a new system for a fixed wing drone ,, someone was talking recently of drones , here you go !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

LMAO , found quote word for word , for a British drone called the Demon ,, a new system for a fixed wing drone ,, someone was talking recently of drones , here you go ! The Blow me up Blow me down is for compressed air to blow on the fixed wings for lift and decent .
Gone psychic fishing !
   likes this.
Disturbing dreams the last 3 night , can only remember a long screwdriver being pushed into the earth and looking for a hidden backpack in the brush close by . It will all come together soon !
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
CATHATUA said...

Dream last night ,, lol,, man standing in a kilt , wearing a sign that said " T HEE" made me laugh !

Get this , made me laugh = T HEE ,,a man that does Iresh dancing ,picture of him, wearing a kilt , contacted me on Match . Com ,, do I dare ,, LMAO!
Gone psychic fishing !
Another Russian Dream..Something is going on in Russia, I see more killings,Can't tell if it's a serial killer acting alone, or a Hit Man under orders..But all victims have an ?Ice Pick? wound to the forehead..Last night it was 3 more, all men,,Haven't seen a single woman killed.
Guessing Mob hits...
In my visit(dream) I'm within a business group being given a tour.
Several dreams. , stabbing into the ground with a screwdriver. , = ground as Mother Earth= a mother stabbed, then a hidden backpack in the brush close by ,, now shown a wall that was poorly plastered over , and useing fingers to dig through !
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
Just got voice saying "The Youk , " sounds like that ,, saying " Explain we're my mother is at "
Gone psychic fishing !
A few days ago while taking a nap I had a vision/dream. I wasn’t working on a case and it just sort of came to me, which is new for me actually? I saw a man standing behind his car with the trunk lid open. I was aware of an attractive woman, his wife, with just below shoulder length straight sandy blond hair wearing capris and a sweater. I didn’t actually see her *in* the trunk, but I ”knew” she was in there and dead, killed by the husband. I was also aware of a young child. I thought this child at first was also dead in the trunk, but then I wasn’t sure. I am still not sure. I think the child is a male about 4-7 years old. This is the couples child. The husband seemed to have very dark short hair and may have a darker complexion, again, not absolutely sure. I don’t know what to make of this, but it is not usual for me to see a crime or know a crime was committed…..did I just vision a crime, or is it a sort of dream? I don’t know. Oh, the womans name is Lisa! At least that name was given to me, so it must be her name. It has been bothering me because it was so unlike the dreams I normally have in that it was like snap shots of a happening and not as a story line, if that makes sense. I really think this is information for a missing person or someone who is wanting to be found.
Psychic posts are for PFC use only and may not be copied for use elsewhere.
So the other day I received a facebook friend request from some guy, and that in itself was weird, I don't know but he was red flagging for me, and I don't know how they would have stumbled on me in the first place because there was no common friends. After seeing this person I dreamed of a bunch of people all staying sleeping in one room like they do in poor countries. There was like 3 or 4 regular beds and a bunk bed. Then I dreamed about a strange bathroom with blue fixtures. I feel these fixtures could have been in a train or a plane, but the bathroom seemed too big for a plane. I have googled train bathrooms and have found some blue ones and I think they were on a german train, but I am sure that there is more trains with blue fixtures.
Dream voice woke me saying the letters of A.C.L.U. , sounds like a shout out for new works for our Freedom !
Gone psychic fishing !
High negative energy comming out of Altizermer granny in my care last night , went to bed then Dream voice said to find group name of " Belive and Exchange "
Gone psychic fishing !
Last nights dream was about some vents in the wall maybe cold air return as they were high in the wall. These vents were missing the top screws, and I am taking it as this could be some type of attack using these vents. There was also what appeared to be guards of some sort. I think these could be military guards, and I am wondering if this is some type of cafeteria, or lounge, as there was many tables in the room. Could also be someplace they are trying to secure for an event or because of an event?
Hi Stacy,
POSSIBLY could also be like a prison or similar type facility?
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
PAngel777 said...

Hi Stacy,
POSSIBLY could also be like a prison or similar type facility?

Interesting "prison" because perhaps I was in someones head as they were thinking about where they put something. I just saw on the news about a missing baby in Zion Illinois, and now I am wondering if it could be connected to that 5 month old baby. They have the boyfriend in police custody, and who knows maybe I picked up on his thoughts. Perhaps you are right with prison police connection PAngel. It's always interesting to bounce thoughts off each other. I would like to see them check all vents just to be sure, and if they don't find this baby by this weekend I will go down there and see if I can pick up any vibes.
Stacy said...

Interesting "prison" because perhaps I was in someones head as they were thinking about where they put something. I just saw on the news about a missing baby in Zion Illinois, and now I am wondering if it could be connected to that 5 month old baby. They have the boyfriend in police custody, and who knows maybe I picked up on his thoughts. Perhaps you are right with prison police connection PAngel. It's always interesting to bounce thoughts off each other. I would like to see them check all vents just to be sure, and if they don't find this baby by this weekend I will go down there and see if I can pick up any vibes.

Well I went down there, and drove past the landfill that they were searching on the way.  I didn't get the feeling I was expecting from driving by the landfill. I did feel some slight stress as I drove past it.  It makes me wonder if they are sure he was put there? I also drove down to the apartment building and around the neighborhood.  I noticed a big vent on the outside of the apartment building kind of high in the wall.  I also felt that he may have first traveled south to a mini mart on the corner of salem,I felt stress on that route, and I also felt something north and tried to drive all around Beulah park after I picked up on something while on Ravine Drive around the 1700 block. I also picked up on something on Henke Drive when I was facing that park. I was trying to see if the feeling I was getting was coming from the park. I really wanted to check that park out some more but it's a pretty rough neighborhood not someplace you want to go alone. I was pretty interested in that park. I don't know if that is where they found the this guy or not. If not maybe they should check these woods.  I don't know if they have ever found any dead people in these woods...that could be what I was picking up on.
CATHATUA said...

Several dreams. , stabbing into the ground with a screwdriver. , = ground as Mother Earth= a mother stabbed, then a hidden backpack in the brush close by ,, now shown a wall that was poorly plastered over , and useing fingers to dig through !

Interesting you have a backpack and screwdriver, and I have a vent and two screws missing. Your dream happened about a month before this event of the missing baby.
CATHATUA said...

You also have a wall so can you provide any more info on the wall..house or some other type of building outside or inside really old building or newer old building? I have been wondering for the last few days if the vent could be related to a drug stash/money, instead of concealment of crime leaving the woods to be the place to find the baby? Trying to figure out how the two can be connected exactly.
Hello , Stacy ,, the road lead to the house , and thee backpack ws in the brush on the left side of the road going tears the house , could see it in the dream just knew it was there ,, then next dream showed just fingers digging through a plaster type wall , frantically , hope that might help
Gone psychic fishing !
Woke at 4:30 this morning hearing my daughters voice deep in my middle brain saying in a panic tone ,, " Mommy , JR is missing when we woke up",, JR is my young grandson,, had the feeling he opened the door in the night and walked down to the highway thinking he was going somewhere on his own !!!!! I text my daughter telling her this and she said they had already planed today to buy locks , good were on the same wave liength , lol , I was a warning dream '
Gone psychic fishing !