Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Kara Kopetsky - Missing - 5/4/2007 - Belton, Missouri

Date of Birth: February 17, 1990 Place of Birth: Frankfurt, Germany
Sex: Female Hair: Brown and reddish-blonde
Height: 5'5" (at time of disappearance) Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 110 pounds (at time of disappearance) Race: White
THE DETAILS

On May 4, 2007, 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky was last seen leaving Belton High School in the morning.

REMARKS

At the time of her disappearance, Kara was wearing the following: a gray T-shirt with white skull print; dark jeans; a black-studded belt; a gray three-quarter sleeve sweater; black and white checkered tennis shoes; and a black leather hobo bag. Kara has a scar on her forehead and her ears are pierced twice. Her navel is also pierced.

REWARD
The FBI is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the return of Kara Kopetsky.

====================

An age-progression photo of Kara Kopetsky IN 2013 has been released to mark her 23rd birthday

=======================================

NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Vidoes, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News seciton.

Please continue to use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current guidelines.

LINK TO KARA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1357/

============================================
Last update on May 1, 2016 1:50 am by PAngel777.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
To the person who knows anything
about where Kara is,

On May 4, 2007, a tragedy happened. It changed our lives and we are sure yours as well, unless you truly are a monster, which we don't believe you are. We believe it was a terrible accident and that you have not been at peace since.

Please go to a pay phone and call or send a note and tell where our Kara is. We do n ot care who is responsible, we just know it is time to bring our kara home so we can put her to rest. We forgive you and will pray for you.

REWARD $30,000

Kara Kopetsky was a typical teenage girl. She had friends, a large loving family and was looking forward to shopping for clothes to have her Senior pictures taken, but Kara didn't get to have Senior pictures, Senior Prom, Graduation, College years or any other mile stones normal/typical teenage girls have.

On 4-28-07 Kara was abducted by her abusive boyfriend while waiting outside her place of employment for a friend to pick her up after work. She had to jump from his moving vehicle to get away from him. The boyfriend was arrested and the following Monday Kara obtained a Order of Protection against him.

On 5-4-07 Kara went missing. This was the Friday before the scheduled court date regarding her boyfriend abducting her.

The charges were dropped by the Belton Police Department, stating she was a runaway and if she knew the charges were dropped she would return home. KARA WENT MISSING ON 5-4-07, she hasn't returned home.

People go missing daily under suspicious circumstances. Some missing persons cases are treated differently, but all missing persons cases deserve respect.
Last update on September 1, 2012 10:35 am by PAngel777.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
Missing money. Used for something artistic.
Three people;
younger man,married. has a brother & sister. his family knows something about Kara. his brother is quiet with information. name similar to Brad. 5'2-5'7".

other man: an emotional wreck. possibly bi-polar or medical needs for emotional swings. heavier set. light colored hair. needs glasses but either doesn't like to wear them or won't. I see RX around him. He is emotionally volatile and unstable. Name R. Former athletic competitions. Worked construction. Not steadily employed at this time. Also small. Maybe 5'3".

and woman. Woman left. Scared & quiet. Imagines she will have to speak up soon. Saw knife or other sharp object. Believes the girl to have passed. No glasses. Married. Has police record for theft. Her name means explosive or loud or tearing down. Now that's weird. I've never gotten that before. I think it's her first name, but could be last.

One stood by and watched.One did all the labor very quickly. Lifting. They had to "run into town" for something which leads me to believe they don't live "downtown."

The woman is the one who will spill the beans first. Her name may have a J or L. She may even volunteer to come forward. I think her conscience gets the best of her in about 4 days to 10 weeks from today August 4, 2010.

I'll keep trying.
Kathi Calahan
America's Most Wanted On Kara Kopetsky from 9 June 2007

At including a sketch of possible suspect seen with a girl who looked like Kara.

Article further speculates upon link to the Kelsey Smith (Deceased) case. Suspect under arrest

Both girls disappeared in Kansas City Suburbs around the same time and bore some resemblance.
BELTON, Mo. -- A surveillance video shows 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky walking out of her high school on May 4, 2007, before classes let out.

She was having a bad day. She'd forgotten one of her textbooks, and that morning she called home and asked her mother to drop it off at the school office. She also asked her mother to wash her uniform so she could work the 4 p.m. shift at Popeye's Chicken.

A bad day got worse when Kara had an argument with one of her teachers in class, according to police and her family. Frustrated, she left campus about 10:30 a.m., ditching school for the rest of the day.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-arti...

NOTE: LINK NO LONGER TAKES YOU TO THE ARTICLE
Last update on September 1, 2012 10:37 am by PAngel777.
UPDATE on Kara's Case from February 16, 2011

ARTICLE LINK:
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
KARA KOPETSKY
« Thread Started on Jan 23, 2011, 3:22 »

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and I always ask that readers look to other sources for factual information. Tarot meanwhile looks at glimpses from past present and future and may bring up any situation in response to my questioning. Tarot will throw up thoughts and ideas of what may have happened but not ALL the situations will apply. Please also bear in mind that some descriptions may be about someone else connected and not Kara.

I have asked what happened to Kara on the day she disappeared and I am being given the Wheel of Fortune. This is really an unlucky card when it is reversed because it does show fateful events that just could not be avoided. It often shows a trip that has gone wrong, or one that has been postponed or interfered with in some way through no fault of the person.

Sometimes the reversed wheel is telling us about situations or even actions that a person took that were just too late to change at the last minute and because of that, fate is inescapable. I try not to 'form a story' with the tarot but just give what I get as each message can be seperate and linked in the past present and future. Here we have some kind of link to a period of 12 years though I am not sure how that fits in as a timing or whether it is linked to somebody. Usually the Wheel can tell us about big new adventures and huge changes in a persons life - but as you can see, these big changes are not really wanted when this card is reversed so its not really a matter of choice. If it were just an idea for an adventure at the start it certainly turned out to be a rolling stone that could,nt be stopped. I almost see here a runaway train either figuratively or literally. Did Kara ever take trains to anywhere?

I somehow do think of wheels and travel when seeing this card for Kara. Whatever the case here, it was NOT a good idea .It seems there is someone who wishes to control Karas life and in this card can often show very jealous people or jealous person maybe someone who wanted to 'put her down' or destabilise Kara really because they did,nt want Kara to get on without them. Perhaps they wanted to keep her to themselves?

When I picture this girl I can almost see a fairground and the big wheel and just something going way out of control.

That does,nt mean she was at a fairground but its just how I see this card. A big adventure gone completely wrong and because someone else wanted to control events or even control her all linked in.

I feel there is a very traumatic element because this girl may have wanted to make changes to her life but to me it seems she was waylaid by someone elses wishes. She may have been on top of the world about something new that she was thinking or considering but someone else did not want to let this girl go. Jealousy, is the main reason why this girl went missing.

If Kara retaliated then this was one battle perhaps she should not have picked perhaps the other person was in a stronger position? She may have felt cheated and robbed.

Sometimes when we ask if someone has disappeared thinking it is for a bad reason we can see this card reversed which tells us that we have the wrong end of the stick. It could be that Kara intended to make changes herself and did this but fell into the wrong hands which then proved to be a very bad situation because the person then did not want to let her go.

We have to bear in mind that the Wheel is number 10 but prior to that is the Hermit which is number 9. Hermit almost always shows a situation of 'aloneness'. It can show a person who wants to 'go it alone' and for that reason I may think perhaps it could be so that Kara had her own plans. However, the Hermit does show lonely places and rurality, places up 'high' like hills and even apartments have often been linked. Following the Wheel is Justice which shows some kind of legal complication and delays in legal matters. I have no idea about details regarding Karas case working only from the initial information however, I can say that bad luck is linked to all legal affairs and if Kara was looking for justice or hoping that a wrong would be righted then this was not going to happen. Someone takes advantage in my view and theres a lot of dishonesty in this card and a considerable loss of temper.

I am not aware of how things were with Karas parents but I do see maybe a feeling of disagreement she may have had as the Emperor and Empress do show up and they would be in a reversed mode also. Feelings of estrangement come to mind it may have been something very small but it is here.

Tarot cannot give names to places/counties though sometimes it has pointed out useful information. Asking where Kara may be we have a very trapped feeling on the eight of swords. I feel almost like Kara could free herself of the situation but for some reason is afraid to do so. I wonder if Kara got involved in some 'trouble' and is worried about the legal implications of that? Here we see her completely bound up. Some feel this is a hostage card and it may be so, but the previous card shows a thief who two other people do see walking away. I therefore feel that Kara is in company somewhere and its not far away from a place that could be a 'camp' of sorts or the name camp could be important. I see her away from shops and people and main streets and more in a kind of barren area but you can see buildings in the distance as you do on this card so I do not consider her completely isolated. The 9 of swords following would show a terrible amount of worry guilt and upset. All things to be considered. She may in reality be a hostage but I am not entirely sure whether this is a reality or a state of mind/being.

She seems to be wrapped up and I dont see her being able to see anything when I am asking about where she might be.

I feel Kara is linked to the 'west' but I see her East. There is a possibility it could be the other way around but I give these directions. It is possible that someone is linked to a prison and waiting for release.

Asking when Kara can be found, she has been missing for three years but this Ace of Wands shows that a surge of action is needed in order for Kara to be recovered. The Ace of wands tells us that there is a masculine energy here who has a 'hand' in this and may be the one to find in order to find Kara. Wands are always weeks but after three years it seems very unlikely that a week is enough for this action to be forthcoming. However, perhaps there may be a new surge of activity coming on the horizon that may help. It helps to stand up HIGH and look 'over' these are the instructions to finding Kara and that is what I have been given.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and not all details will apply but I do hope that they help in some way however small that may be.

Empathy.

=================================
Edited; see EM's profile for link
Last update on May 3, 2016 7:24 pm by PAngel777.
Elemental Attributions: South, Summer, Noon is the direction on the Ace of Wands for her being found. My mistake I forgot to put it in. It is also linked in this way - Unity, Origin, Potential which may mean that she is linked to someone from her own neighbourhood?
Considering that the Ace of Wands is such a positive card and being in the 'FIND' question it is suggesting a thumbs up for it with big masculine energy and a 'grasp' so this could be a really good sign?
I forgot to post this from 30 Jan -

Re: KARA KOPETSKY
« Reply #2 on Jan 30, 2011, 21:57 »

The hermit can often be an older man sometimes thought to have fair/grey hair and on occasion may sport a beard. This is not guaranteed but can come under this description. As the Hermit describes sexuality and 'touch' it may imply something of that nature directed at Kara.
Hey there every one. I have been trying to get to Kara's thread for some time. Last time I drew up a chart on her horary strictures went against me reading it. I used the date and time she went missing. Now that P Angel has appeal to other members of the forum for help I can draw up a new chart for Kara. I will use 11:30 am Feb. 28th as our date and time, my own latitude and longitude. Again horary strictures go against me reading the chart. How can I look at this girl and not read a chart? I have to. Even though it says we are far far to late trying to look for her.

I am going to try to put up a picture of the chart I hope that every one else can see it. If not I will try to put it up again another time.
This chart Ascends at the 27th degree and 57' of Gemini. They say the ac should fit the situation...Mercury Rules Gemini and also communication. I would think the busy body sign of Gemini would fit a young girl Kara's age, always talking, on the go on the phone. I will read on and cut the jibber jabber and rules and regulations. What I am trying to say is some of this info may not be as helpful in locating Kara as I would like, once the chart ascends past the 27th degree strictures say It is too late to help. It has been too long according to the chart.
Mercury represents Kara, the 4th house represents the grave...Strangely Virgo rules the 4th...Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury and he is found in the 10th house at the 12th degree of Pisces.
I would imagine she is not far from her home or area she frequented while she was alive. Near a body of water, as we find her in the sign of Pisces. So what ponds, rivers, ect are near her home town? Was there a paticular place she liked going with her boyfriend that she could be in now? Maybe to the south of her home? Associated with the arch angel Gabriel? It may be near a dog pound veterinarian, the health dept, a rehabilitation center, ect. I will keep looking for answers. I hope we can find some.
Astrology is one of the most ancient Sciences, held in high esteem of old, by the Wise and the Great. Formerly, no Prince would make War or Peace, nor any General fight in Battle, in short, no important affair was undertaken without first consulting an Astrologer. Benjamin Franklin

Kara Kopetsky case: Authorities searching in south Kansas City

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2011/02/kara_kopetsky_...

UPDATE: KMBC reports that the south Kansas City search for Kara Kopetsky was called off just after noon. Authorities wouldn't say what, if anything, was found. However, I found this part of the story awfully interesting:
[Belton Police Sgt. Brad] Swanson said police think they know what happened to her after leaving school, but he declined to say what that was.
Isn't that what everyone wants to know?

Original Story: Authorities are searching 89th and Elm in south Kansas City in connection with the Kara Kopetsky missing persons case, KMBC Channel 9 reported.

We don't know much at the moment, but Kopetsky's mother, Rhonda Beckford, did tell KMBC's Peggy Breit that police in Belton notified her of the search on Tuesday night.

Kopetsky hasn't been seen since May 2007 when surveillance video showed her leaving Belton High School. She was 17 at the time. Her family has posted her story on the Internet, and an $80,000 reward is being offered for information leading to Kopetsky's return.

The case has been covered nationally by Nancy Grace and Investigation Discovery.

The story for the Nancy Grace show revealed new details. Beckford told one of Grace's producers that her daughter was being stalked by an ex-boyfriend and had filed a restraining order against him two weeks before she disappeared. From Grace's report:
Initially, the Beckfords said, police told them to keep quiet about the alleged stalking case. But, because three years have gone by without any solid leads, they are speaking about a startling incident they say one week before Kara vanished.

Kara's parents say the ex-boyfriend showed up at Popeye's on April 28, 2007, and was kicked out of the restaurant by a supervisor. But he came back as Kara got off work at 10:30 p.m., parking his truck around the corner and waiting, according to the Beckfords and court documents.

When Kara left work, they say, he grabbed her and dragged her into his truck. A friend called Kara's cell phone, and she answered, saying her former boyfriend had abducted her. Soon afterwards, he pulled off the interstate into a parking lot, and Kara jumped out of the moving vehicle to safety. He drove off, leaving her behind.
I'll update if we hear more.
There was a gun shot. There was alcoholism. A carpet or mat covers her. This was someone in her own community, not just someone passing through. Look for her around a toxic locale, dump, refinery, something toxic.
Kathi Calahan
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Vidoes, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News seciton.

Please continue to use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current guidelines.

LINK TO KARA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

==============================
Last update on May 3, 2016 7:09 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Hwen I look at Kara, I can see what seems to be cobwebs, or cottonwood wisps. I can feel metal around me, I can smell the churries (?cherries, but hear 'chur ree'), I passed out, choking, smothering, something smells really sharp. I'm so sad and crying so hard, my mom...my dad...my brother...I'm so cold.

HMMMM--knock, knock, who's there, ant, ant who? anthony and Cleopatra, not one single clue but it is hilarious to someone.

She is to the west and left(south) of the school,
name of Roger, Kyler, tom/tim, sam, bridget
?elephant ears, scooby doo
My posts are psychic in nature. I do best when looking at photos of the person and the info may be random. I DO NOT give permission for my posts to be copied.
   likes this.
ADMIN NOTE: APRIL 4, 2017 - Reporting that the families of Kara Kopetsky, & Jessica Runions meet with Belton police after two human skulls found.

===============================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

==================================

THREAD CLOSED

===================================
PAngel777

Admin