Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Shown Shooting & "Girl w/Bright Pink Skirt or Bottom Part of a Dress Uniform?

See Post(s0 Below as, for some reason, the first posts do not show up until a 2nd post is posted.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE: Was shown the following his morning but did not have time to post so will try to post what was shown to me.

Also - NOT SURE if this is A TERROR ATTACK OF SOME TYPE - IT COULD BE but will post in a random thread as it COULD ALSO BE ANOTHER TYPE OF SHOOTING and NOT NECESSARILY CONSIDERED A TERRORIST ATTACK.

==========================

BRIEF SESSION / CONTACT/ CHANNELING: HEARING RAPID FAST GUNFIRE - CONSTANT CONSISTENT SHOOTING.

As the SCENE SHIFTS TO A ROOM...CAN STILL HEAR THE HORRIFIC NON-STOP SHOOTING - RAPID GUNSHOTS / GUNFIRE....

SCENE SHIFTS TO A ROOM that is DARK (NIGHTTIME I THINK) where two (2) people seem to be sleeping in SEPARATE BEDS...OR LYING DONW IF NOT ASLEEP.

SEEM TO BE BOTH ARE MALES...ONE OLDER...POSSIBLY a TEEN or YOUNG ADULT over 20-30 years - don't know.

2ND IS A YOUNGER BOY.

AWARE OF THE SHOOTING & THE TWO IN THIS ROOM...A YOUNG GIRL WEARING SOME TYPE OF BRIGHT PINK SKIRT (or could be the bottom part of a dress or uniform?) SEEMS THE PINK SKIRT has some GOLD in it - GLITTER???.

SHE IS TERRIFIED BUT THINKS & ACTS QUICKLY ON HER FEET and manages to just BARELY GET OUT OF THE PATH OF THE STHOOTERS before they shoot the two in the above rooom described. IT IS A HORRIFIC SCENE & THE SOUNDS SO AWFUL...

SCENE SHIFTS to the little girl RUNNING AS FAST AS SHE CAN ...running through others and manages to get outside (ESCAPES) to go get help if she can (or call 9 1 1 if it's that type of domestic shooting).

THIS COULD BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY..POSSIBLY MEXICO or NEAR THE BORDER... of either TEXAS, SAN DIEGO, ARIZONA OR other state. BEING TOD DEFINITELY NOT CANADA.

MIGHT BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GATHER....DOESN'T SEEM TO BE A RESIDENCE....BUT IT COULD BE SOME TYPE OF CENTER or other place that may have people staying there.

THE LITTLE GIRL escapes and does something that helps with trying to find out who did this and POSSIBLY SAVES SOME LIVES...LIKE A LITTLE "UNSPOKEN" HERO...

Blessings, Love, & The White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"