Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

CURRENT 2017 PCF Dream Thread #5 - POSTS FROM JANUARY 1, 2017 THRU JUNE 30, 2017

ADMIN NOTE: Okay Dreamers, starting JANUARY 1, 2017, you may post your Dreams in this forum thread through JUNE 30, 2017 only (6 months at a time to minimize or cut down on posts for easier revew/access).

PCF FORUM GUIDELINES APPLY

Note: If you need assistance in referring to your previous posts in the closed Dream Outlet forum threads, please email me or send friend invite off forum. You can also refer to your previous Post Number and Post Date from that threads and/or I can possibly assist by adding your original quoted post into this thread for you.

OKAY, START DREAMING...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on January 20, 2017 11:42 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Ahh dream for Fred about 2weeks ago = razor 's edge , be careful sharping knive , and aluminum trim, will cut you !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

Ahh dream for Fred about 2weeks ago = razor 's edge , be careful sharping knive , and aluminum trim, will cut you !

Work related !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Keep dreaming of a huge pine tree falling , dream is getting mad for how many times I've been warned ,
Ok, was told to go ahead and post here for now. This was too strong to not try to share & get something done! Night before last a voice kept waking me up out of dead sleep saying "Chad Miller, he knows, find Chad Miller!"...honestly don't even know how many times I woke up to this other than it was a lot & automatically knew it was meant for this mom & her 2 children.

========================
Edited comments about PCF, etc. PCF requires direct requests from family. Noting that name was received to member in a dream and member is not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing.
Last update on January 25, 2017 5:53 am by PAngel777.
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink
I've been having many many dreams of a white bald infant of undetermined gender who I am always holding and usually nursing. I'm beyond the ability to have babies and my children are not likely to be the parent of this dream child in any way, shape, or form. I don't know where this baby is coming to me from or why it keeps being placed in my arms to nurse and take care of but last night was at least my third but perhaps fourth dream about it. I wanted to post the others here but it was when the forum was down for 4-5 weeks that all of the other earler ones took place. Last night I could see the child the most clearly and it was not a newborn, it had all of that "baby fat" that makes a baby feel heavier than they look. It was probably 3-6-8 months old, but I'm guessing right around 6.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Jennifer B. said...

I've been having many many dreams of a white bald infant of undetermined gender who I am always holding and usually nursing. I'm beyond the ability to have babies and my children are not likely to be the parent of this dream child in any way, shape, or form. I don't know where this baby is coming to me from or why it keeps being placed in my arms to nurse and take care of but last night was at least my third but perhaps fourth dream about it. I wanted to post the others here but it was when the forum was down for 4-5 weeks that all of the other earler ones took place. Last night I could see the child the most clearly and it was not a newborn, it had all of that "baby fat" that makes a baby feel heavier than they look. It was probably 3-6-8 months old, but I'm guessing right around 6.

For the last 2 years I have been dreaming of a baby , my oldest son and wife are having their first child , their in their 40's and never thought they would be blesssed , this baby is coming in Feb , and yes I'll be holding his ߘ
I'm able to be in my own dreams now , ask questions and tell the dream I don't want to continue with that thought in a dream and tell it to change to something more Pleasant ,, I did this last night and told the dream to show me something I would like to see instead ,, dream picture switched to a plane flying over with my Beautiful mothers face looking at me through the window Smile
Dream , were is Tom Brady's jersey ,, dream shower a man walking out a tunnel wearing a black suit like on the TV show " Mad Men "
,,the back of the suit Coat looked like a Jersey with the # 14 on it ,,= a mad man #14 , I yelled to him as he was walking down the tunnel and he flipped his hand and said "'Ahh I'm sure they have more " without turning around , he was tall in shape with slim long legs , short black hair seeing him from the back
CATHATUA said...

Dream , were is Tom Brady's jersey ,, dream shower a man walking out a tunnel wearing a black suit like on the TV show " Mad Men "
,,the back of the suit Coat looked like a Jersey with the # 14 on it ,,= a mad man #14 , I yelled to him as he was walking down the tunnel and he flipped his hand and said "'Ahh I'm sure they have more " without turning around , he was tall in shape with slim long legs , short black hair seeing him from the back

Hi Cat,
I had been thinking about opening a thread on this the other day to see if anyone picked up on this.

Note: Holding off for now and may remove thread opened this morning as now reporting that the jersey may not have been stolen and possibly could have been packed on a truck that was never searched before leaving the stadium and is due to arrive in Bosto tomorrow, 2/9/17.

Let's wait and don't your move or copy yoru post yet as thread is clsoed for now and may be removed if it turns out they find the Jersey when the truck is unpacked and searched after it arrives in Boston.

Blessings, Love, & The White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on February 8, 2017 3:06 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Dream , I was on a train or bus with a bunch of people , trying to figure out the time , it was different then the time we use , I was. Caught up in a crowd and couldn't get out , maybe it was like military time on The schedule ? We were in seats moving in a train or bus and I handed a large glass jar with something floating in green liquid like pickle juice to a person in the seat in front of me , We were people on the move !
CATHATUA said...

Dream , I was on a train or bus with a bunch of people , trying to figure out the time , it was different then the time we use , I was. Caught up in a crowd and couldn't get out , maybe it was like military time on The schedule ? We were in seats moving in a train or bus and I handed a large glass jar with something floating in green liquid like pickle juice to a person in the seat in front of me , We were people on the move !

I just found a picture what was in the jar , it was a Mexican fruit in the jar of pickle juice called a Papausa , maybe the dream is saying " The Papa of the USA is going to be in a pickle over deportation with Mexico "" now I wonder if Mexico uses military time ?
CATHATUA said...

I just found a picture what was in the jar , it was a Mexican fruit in the jar of pickle juice called a Papausa , maybe the dream is saying " The Papa of the USA is going to be in a pickle over deportation with Mexico "" now I wonder if Mexico uses military time ?

Here is the start of the civil War I had talked about a few years ago of Brown skin and white skin
CATHATUA said...

Ahh could be I picked up on the evacuation for the Oroville Dam Spillway
dream last night that i was driving down a road named pennsylvania avenue and i was behind two vehicles, and the onen up front was driving along normally and the car between me that vehicle and me suddenly swerved off the right side of the road as we went around a curve in the road, like would happen if someone took a curve too fast- they would skid off the side of the road that the curve is on, you know - but it was very controlled, like they steered over there and then I saw the driver open his door and (physics doesn't allow this but it was a dream) then fling himself out of the car such that "gravity" (dream physics) flung him over the top of the car and into the trees that were off to the right of the car. I was behind his vehicle and watched it all happen in slow motion - he went hurling into the trees such that his body was fully horizontal to the ground and he was a white male, thin, between 18-30, with blonde hair that was not short like a buzz cut but an inch or two long, long enough to not stand up anymore but instead lay down and have a bit of body/wave to it, but it was still a short haircut, buzzed aroudn the nenck and ears I think, or at least not long in either place... he landed in the thick tree/brush and was completely stuck there, didn't fall to the ground or break branches or anything, but instead was lodged there horizontalling in the trees like if you threw a spear into a haystack... it would just go in horizontally and stick there. This young man was wearing long pants and a long sleeved shirt or a coat, no hat, didn't see the footwear. Definitely not shorts or a short sleeved shirt or anything like that.

I'm feeling fairly confident that this is for a missing young man who's vehicle was either found crashed without him, or pulled over on the side of the road without him in it, or who's vehicle is also missing. I don't think the name of the street is necessarily important but I included it just in case. I only know the name because of waking to recognize the street from real life, but it's not a dream name that came to me so may not be significant. I do NOT think this person committed suicide despite the fact that in my dream he appeared to pull over to the side intentionally and go flying out of the car... I have to work out exactly what this signifies to me but I'm not gettin suicide at all, getting "accident".
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
also where he pulled over was on the side of the road and then there was an embankment and the trees grew out of the side of that embankment so if someone was standing near his car looking into the trees his body might be around the height of their eyesight but if they started down the embankment they'd have to raise their gaze accordingly the lower they make their way down that embankment to search because his body is more eyesight-level to a person standing up near the car. someone might find him by looking up and seeing him horizontally skewered (not physically with anything through him but just the way he's threaded through the branches and suspended there), like, into the trees above him and get REALLY freaked out/upset by finding him like that. it's possible he'll appear to be staring down at the searcher.
I am a work in progress.

I posted a dream in an older dream thread about flooding in California and the ocean rising on one side of a highway while a waterfall poured down a mountain or hill on the right and came across the roadway. Then I saw pacific coast highway on tv and recognized it as my dream highway. I don't know if there's any flooding currently affecting that specific highway (I'm aware there is flooding in general though) but I can't stop thinking about that dream. In it I was a police officer I think and my whole uniform was brown. Everyone stay safe and remember not to drive across flooded roadways. Not sure what event could make an ocean seem to rise... not a wave, it was simply HIGHER than it should be. Like a higher than ever before high tide.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

I posted a dream in an older dream thread about flooding in California and the ocean rising on one side of a highway while a waterfall poured down a mountain or hill on the right and came across the roadway. Then I saw pacific coast highway on tv and recognized it as my dream highway. I don't know if there's any flooding currently affecting that specific highway (I'm aware there is flooding in general though) but I can't stop thinking about that dream. In it I was a police officer I think and my whole uniform was brown. Everyone stay safe and remember not to drive across flooded roadways. Not sure what event could make an ocean seem to rise... not a wave, it was simply HIGHER than it should be. Like a higher than ever before high tide.

Hi Jennifer B.,
I'm going to include links to some of your previous original posts regarding this (it may not be all of them)

Ref: From January 1, 2016 thru June 30, 2016 PCF Dream Thread:

===============================================

Jennifer B's Previous Post #75 on April 5, 2016:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/4281/2...

Jennifer B's Previous Post #95 on May 29, 2016
:

Jennifer B's Previous Post #96 on June 2, 2016:

============================================

Last update on February 19, 2017 4:50 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Thank you! I think there might be one more that came before both of those. I was on my phone before and couldn't check for myself but I'll take a peek now. thanks again.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

Thank you! I think there might be one more that came before both of those. I was on my phone before and couldn't check for myself but I'll take a peek now. thanks again.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if that's all of them.
PAngel777

Admin

my message "quote #75" from the same thread. thanks!
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

my message "quote #75" from the same thread. thanks!

Hi Jennifer B.,
I went back and added link your Post #75 from April 5, 2016 as well in Post #18 above.

PAngel777

Admin

Dream - wish i'd remembered to put it down right when i woke up, it was so vivid... i know i was in a home of some kind and I went into the bathroom and the tub and sink and toilet all had blue water and I knew they were waiting to be cleaned and were soaking in cleaning solution, then a small cat stepped into the sink and i heard the blue water start to fizz aroudn her four paws so I picked her up and turned on the clean water and scooped it into my hand and poured it over her feet to clean them off but it turned into a crying baby in my arms who was crying as i washed it's feet and hands in the water.

but that was the last part of the dream and when I woke up I also clearly remembered the part that came before it, which I'm struggling to remember now. ugh I feel like it had a muslim tie-in somehow.... just cannot recall at all.

Anyway, in retrospect the part of the dream i DO remember makes me (logically) think of airplane toilets because of the blue water in the toilet/sink/tub in my dream, and of baptism because of how i was pouring the water over the baby from the palm of my hand. But I will have to remember the first part for this to all come together. I hope it comes back to me. I remember waking up and thinking the dream belonged here for whatever reason so I have to think that first part had something significant to it.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

Dream - wish i'd remembered to put it down right when i woke up, it was so vivid... i know i was in a home of some kind and I went into the bathroom and the tub and sink and toilet all had blue water and I knew they were waiting to be cleaned and were soaking in cleaning solution, then a small cat stepped into the sink and i heard the blue water start to fizz aroudn her four paws so I picked her up and turned on the clean water and scooped it into my hand and poured it over her feet to clean them off but it turned into a crying baby in my arms who was crying as i washed it's feet and hands in the water.

but that was the last part of the dream and when I woke up I also clearly remembered the part that came before it, which I'm struggling to remember now. ugh I feel like it had a muslim tie-in somehow.... just cannot recall at all.

Anyway, in retrospect the part of the dream i DO remember makes me (logically) think of airplane toilets because of the blue water in the toilet/sink/tub in my dream, and of baptism because of how i was pouring the water over the baby from the palm of my hand. But I will have to remember the first part for this to all come together. I hope it comes back to me. I remember waking up and thinking the dream belonged here for whatever reason so I have to think that first part had something significant to it.

Hi Jennifer B.,
Not saying that your dream is related to contaminated or toxic water incidents...but your mention of the blue water make me think of a recent discolored blue-green water incident and REMINDED ME that I had been planning to add a separate PCF News Page on contaminated toxic water incidents as other Psychic(s) in general have been seeing / predicting lots of WATER incidents for 2017, horrible Weather related, as well as more Water incidents like in Flint, Michigan.

PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Jennifer B.,
Not saying that your dream is related to contaminated or toxic water incidents...but your mention of the blue water make me think of a recent discolored blue-green water incident and REMINDED ME that I had been planning to add a separate PCF News Page on contaminated toxic water incidents as other Psychic(s) in general have been seeing / predicting lots of WATER incidents for 2017, horrible Weather related, as well as more Water incidents like in Flint, Michigan.

Ohhh, okay that makes a lot of sense. That may very well be it. I had no real attachment to my airplane theory, just didn't know what to make of my dream. I think that may very well be it though, thanks for letting me know.
I am a work in progress.

Here's my water dream the other night , voice said I'm gaining weight in my middle from the tap water I drink ,, I looked it up and Bingo , when people take medication that 80% is not used by the human body and filtering the city water does not remove the meds out of city tap water ,, ugg makes since Anti Depressents makes weight gain around the middle , my town is rated 3rd most depressed city in the nation from drug miss use ,, so 80% of what these people take we are drinking in our city water ,, ugg thank you Dream voice , I will never drink tap water again ,
CATHATUA said...

Here's my water dream the other night , voice said I'm gaining weight in my middle from the tap water I drink ,, I looked it up and Bingo , when people take medication that 80% is not used by the human body and filtering the city water does not remove the meds out of city tap water ,, ugg makes since Anti Depressents makes weight gain around the middle , my town is rated 3rd most depressed city in the nation from drug miss use ,, so 80% of what these people take we are drinking in our city water ,, ugg thank you Dream voice , I will never drink tap water again ,

This could be your Blue tidy bowl , lol
CATHATUA said...

Hi Cat,
Reporting Brady's Jersey is still missing.

I'm re-opening the thread and would like you to re-post what you got on February 8, 2017 in the forum thread to start it off.

PAngel777

Admin