Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

2017 PCF Psychic Info / Predictions

Opening a general thread for posting what members may pick up or what some refer to as "Psychic Predictions" for the Upcoming Year 2017.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
ADMIN NOTE:

This is a new thread for PCF members to post their Psychic Info / Predictions for the Year 2017.

Feel free to get it started at any moment...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Prediction ,,, Trump Canal ,, to replace the Mexico wall , shipping lane for tankers as a border between Mexico and the US instead of sailing down to Panama !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Congress will declare War on ISIS , in retaliation of the travel ban , Helping Pres. Trump to inforce the travel ban soon ,
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
I'd like to share the following scenario, as an extremely unlikely - but very real - possibility that might just play out this year:

(1) A small and relatively light one-kiloton 'neutron bomb,' (for example, a nuclear artillery shell), is brought into the U.S. encased within a diplomatic attache case. By diplomatic protocol, it isn't subject to examination at the customs desk of Reagan Airport.

(2) Home-grown converts to Islam, directed (wittingly or otherwise) by Russian secret agents, load a small truck with cases of a cobalt-containing substance, (such as cerulean blue pigment), and drive it through several inspection points into the center of Washington D.C.

(3) A rendezvous is made, and the nuclear device is placed inside a case of the cobaltic substance, which is then arranged in the middle of the truck, so as to surround it with more cases of the same cobaltic substance. This easy assembly is done very close to the intended point of usage.

(4) The truck (which now serves as a mobile crude cobalt bomb [C-bomb]) is driven to the intersection of Constitution Avenue NE and 1st Street NE, where it is detonated. The blast range at ground level is limited, but the resulting fallout is enhanced by an intense neutron flux, which transmutes the surrounding non-radioactive cobalt-59 (a natural isotope) into radioactive cobalt-60 (a synthetic isotope).

(5) Super-radioactive fallout from this C-bomb renders the remnants of Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court, the Russell Senate Office Building, the Hart Senate Office Building, the Cannon House Office Building, the Rayburn House Office Building, and the Library of Congress entirely uninhabitable for several decades. The White House and other centers of political power, however, survive the blast relatively unscathed due to distance from ground zero and prevailing wind direction, and are theoretically habitable after standard decontamination.

(6) At the time of detonation, President Trump is 'fortuitously' playing a round of golf on his course at Mar-a-Lago. He immediately declares martial law, and announces that his so-called "Southern White House" is now the permanent seat of U.S. government. Thus ends the great American experiment in large-scale representative democracy.

(7) The U.S. and Russia quickly form an alliance to globally combat 'radical Islamic terrorism,' in accordance with the late Samuel Huntington's now-discredited (yet still widely believed) hypothesis of an unavoidable "clash of civilizations" between Christian and Islamic cultures. Thus starts WWIII, on a completely false premise.

No doubt there are many reasons why this implausible scenario could never play out as outlined above. But a recent dream compels me to reluctantly consider this very remote possibility. See my recent post in 'Current 2017 PCF Dream Thread #5' (linked below, along with linked graphic).

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/4301/c...

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa220/syzygy_71...

A much more likely alternative scenario would be a 'dirty bomb' constructed from conventional explosives that have been implanted with radioactive cobalt-60 pellets, (readily recovered by dismantling a mothballed medical scanning device). This type of bomb would be much less lethal/destructive, yet would provoke such a degree of terror as to be considered a 'Weapon of Mass Effect' (WME), as well as an area denial weapon, (although of much less duration than the above-mentioned C-bomb).

In any case, my recent dream seems to suggest an impending mass-casualty event, perpetrated by an invidious use of 'cobalt,' and perhaps masked thru a false flag operation. May God prove me wrong (as He so often does)!
Last update on March 22, 2017 12:37 pm by Randall Fall.
<< From old (Isa 6:8) to new (1 Cor 14:1) and back to you! >>

My posts are intuitive, unless stated to be opinion or info from an outside source. The content should not to be copied or otherwise shared outside of PCF.