Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

WANTED: PHOENIX, ARIZONA SERIAL KILLER - POI IDENTIFIED

DRAWING OF WANTED PHOENIX SERIAL KILLER

==============================================

AUGUST 3, 2016:

Phoenix Serial Killer Struck a Ninth Time, Police Say

Police hunting a serial killer in Phoenix, Arizona, thought his string of crimes had ended in mid-June when he ambushed and fatally shot two women and a 12-year-old girl in their driveway.

But investigators announced Wednesday that they have added a ninth shooting to the pattern — a July 11 incident in which the gunman fired at a man and a 4-year-old boy sitting in a car. Neither was injured.

The new incident means that the shooter tried to kill again even after police had put the city on alert.

"The threat is still alive," Phoenix Police Sgt. Jonathan Howard said on Friday.

"We don't want to see anybody else get hurt. We want to make an arrest and stop this," he added. "We're fortunate in this new incident that nobody was injured."

But, he added, "if there can be a benefit to something like this, it's that we did obtain additional evidence."

Based on witness statements, detectives now believe the suspect has access to several cars — one appears to be a white Cadillac or Lincoln, and the other is a late '90s or early 2000s 5 series BMW.

Howard said investigators have looked into whether the gunman works as a mechanic or on a used car lot. The motive for the shootings remains as elusive as his name.

"Why? Why? I know I'll never understand," said Sylvia Ellis, whose daughter Stefanie and granddaughter Maleah were killed in a June 12 shooting.

She asked for anyone with any information about who the suspect might be to contact police.

"Help us," she said. "We don't want any more lives lost. He needs to be caught."

Although police have added several shootings to the pattern since it was originally announced, Howard said they are "pretty confident" they now have uncovered all the reported incidents.

In each case, the victims were attacked near their car or home, in the evening or very early morning hours, in the working-class Maryvale section of Phoenix.

Law-enforcement sources say there is physical evidence tying the shootings together.

The earlier shootings include:

A 16-year-old boy wounded while walking in the street at 11:30 p.m. on March 17

A 21-year-old male shot standing near his car on the street at 11:30 p.m. on March 18

Diego Verdugo-Sanchez, 21, killed April 1 while visiting his pregnant fiancée's family
Krystal Annette White, 55, found dead of a gunshot on April 19

Horacio Pena, 32, fatally shot June 3 after returning home from his job at a group home
Manuel Castro Garcia, 19, murdered outside his home on June 10

Stefanie Ellis, 33, her 12-year-old daughter Maleah and friend Angela Linner, 31, killed outside their home on June 12
An unoccupied car shot up at 2:35 a.m. on June 12.

BRIEF VIDEO: Phoenix Serial Killer Is Back. Police hunting a serial killer in Phoenix, Arizona, thought his string of crimes had ended in mid-June when he ambushed and fatally shot two women and a 12-year-old girl in their driveway. But investigators announced Wednesday that they have added a ninth shooting to the pattern — a July 11 incident in which the gunman fired at a man and a 4-year-old boy sitting in a car. Neither was injured. The new incident means that the shooter tried to kill again even after police had put the city on alert. WochitNews.com - 8/3/2016.

=====================================

SOURCE:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/phoenix-serial...

=====================================
Last update on April 26, 2017 8:48 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

===============================================

LINK TO WANTED: Phoenix, Arizona Serial Killer PCF News/Updates Page:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/23126/

===============================================

NOTE: Shell will be reviewing posts / findings for reporting on tnis case.

PLEASE KEEP THE NEWS OUT OF THE FORUM THREAD & KEEP FOCUSED ON PSYCHIC CONTENT.

Thanks!
Last update on August 3, 2016 10:10 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Very Very Brief (Unexpected) Session/Contact/Chanelling: Getting something about a GARAGE. Also getting someting about a KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) NEARBY...has a DRIVE THRUH.

SIDE NOTE: This came in RAW and keep in mind this case is a MOVING TARGET one.

But feels LIKE HE IS CASING SOME AREA or NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT NOW...IT'S NIGHTTIME in this scene. NOT TOO MUCH TRAFFIC.

If more comes in, will post.

HOPE GETS CAUGHT VERY VER SOON...

Blessings, Love & the White Light of Divine Proteciton,
PAngel777

Admin

BRIEF SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING CONT: Geez. back again and this might seem ODD but being SHOWN "BANANAS"...YES...YELLOW & GREEN BANANAS...BUNCHES...LOTS OF THEM.

Thought I was finished...but showing me more
PAngel777

Admin

BRIEF SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELNG CONT.: This PERSON is "BLOOD THIRSTY"...will shoot at anhone or anything...why? Get BLOOD THIRSTY (whatevver meaning this is...who knows...just posting what is coming through). It is what it is.

BIZARRE...TYPE INDIVDUAL...others would describe this person as "BIZARRE"
PAngel777

Admin

BRIEF SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING: Keeps saying something about 'MAMA"...and uses the phrase "YOUR MARMA" or "YO MAMA"

I have no clue what this talk is about
PAngel777

Admin

VERY BRIEF SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING: For some days now, been getting something related to a BIKE or BICYCLE so finally gonna post it. First time, it FELT like he was EYEING a bicycle in the area. Not sure if his intentions were to shoot at someone on a bicycle or whether he was EYEING a paritcular person or home in the area as POSSIBLE TARGET(S).

DID NOT FEEL Like he was going to steal a bike for him to ride BUT POSSIBLE a thought crossed his mind since he is using vehilces and knows they are after him.

If gegt more, will post.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

VERY VERY BRIEF UNEXPECTED SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING: Being shown a YELLOW HOUSE. Has what looks like from what I tell...LIKE A BARBECUE GRILL of some type (hope that is what is and not something else). RED ROSES in yard.

this came in instantly after typing the forum thread alert on the PCF Phoenix Serial Killer News Page.

SIDE NOTE: Again, this FEELS like ANOTHER "CREEPY" watching or casing out type of scene.

ADDING: There MAY BE like a FIELD or WOODS or WOODED AREA near this house..OR AT END OF A STREET.

CANNOT SEE CLOSE UP...BUT LOOKS one of the streets begins with the LETTER "A"....CANNOT MAKE IT OUT.

Blessings, Love, and the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

VERY VERY BRIEF UNEXPECTED SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING: Being shown a YELLOW HOUSE. Has what looks like from what I tell...LIKE A BARBECUE GRILL of some type (hope that is what is and not something else). RED ROSES in yard.

this came in instantly after typing the forum thread alert on the PCF Phoenix Serial Killer News Page.

SIDE NOTE: Again, this FEELS like ANOTHER "CREEPY" watching or casing out type of scene.

ADDING: There MAY BE like a FIELD or WOODS or WOODED AREA near this house..OR AT END OF A STREET.

CANNOT SEE CLOSE UP...BUT LOOKS one of the streets begins with the LETTER "A"....CANNOT MAKE IT OUT.

Blessings, Love, and the White Light of Divine Protection,

FURTHER CLARIFYING The BARBECUE TYPE GRILL Thing (or whatever it is) and the RED ROSES are in a BACKYARD. However, there are other flowers / garden in a like a SIDE YARD type view.
PAngel777

Admin

NOTE: Don't know if POSSIBLY maybe a HOUSE or AREA of someone the suspect / killer knows.

BUT DEFINITELY GETTING "WATCHING" this area...and zoned in on this YELLOW HOUSE for the moment anyway in the RAW scene I'm being shown.

Problem if is a REAL-TIME LIVE scene being shown at moment, could move on.

Blessings, Love, the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE: - APRIL 25, 2017: Reporting they have identified a Person of Interest (POI).

==============================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/23126/

================================

Based on this new information, closing thread for now.
PAngel777

Admin