Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

2016 PCF Dream Thread #4 - POSTS FROM JULY 1, 2016 THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2016

ADMIN NOTE: Okay Dreamers, starting tomorrow, JULY 1, 2016, you may post your Dreams in this forum thread through DECEMBER 31, 2016 only (6 months at a time to minimize or cut down on posts for easier revew/access).

PCF FORUM GUIDELINES APPLY

Note: If you need assistance in referring to your previous posts in the closed Dream Outlet forum threads, please email me or send friend invite off forum. You can also refer to your previous Post Number and Post Date from that threads and/or I can possibly assist by adding your original quoted post into this thread for you.

OKAY, START DREAMING...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on January 21, 2017 12:41 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Dream last night was a repeat of another dream I've had before, and it was at two part dream that seemed like two separate dreams but I've had BOTH parts/dreams before and this time realized they might actually go together for a reason. I don't remember everything now, as often happens. And now I can't remember which one was first and which one was second...

one of the dreams, I was on an airplane. I was laying down on my seat, across two seats, and I was supposed to be - for whatever reason this was normal. One of my children was laying on another seat and one was sitting in a seat nearby. It was night time and in my dream I realized I had dozed off during the flight and was awoken (in the dream) by the sensation that the plane was tilted to a much more severe angle than it should be. I thought to myself "it's banking, it must be circling before landing" and then after a little bit it happened again and I thought "we must be going around in another circle" because it was such a tight turn yet again in the same direction and again I felt myself clutching onto the seat and trying not to slide off of it and fall into the aisle, which was now almost underneath my dangling legs because the turn was so severe. In my dream I thought to myself "is this a terrorist attack? are we crashing?" and I kept waiting for the plane to go down but it righted itself and I asked my child on the other seat if they had a seatbelt, because I found it strange that I didn't have one on my seat. I don't know what their reply was - I only ever had a vague sensation that they were there but never looked at the or saw them. Then I felt the plane gradually getting lower and lower and I heard the sound like it was accelerating but knew that it was actually the sound of the landing gear going down and us getting ready to land. In my dream I was trying to keep my eyes closed out of fear but I kept on seeing bits of a dark, night time landscape of what was clearly New York City underneath us as we came in for a landing. The skyline was beautiful and I especially noted that we flew almost directly over the Empire State Building. Then we landed I guess because I remember nothing else from that dream after seeing those lights under the plane and feeling us going down for a landing.

I've had similar dreams about plane trips before where I was for some reason not seat belted and on a plane that began turning and banking erratically and caused me to almost go out of my seat, before the plane going down. Sometimes it feels controlled like last night, other times it doesn't and I wake up before I see what's going to happen next.

The other dream / part of the dream is one I may have mentioned in the past. It's always the same big old house that doesn't seem to belong to me and that has many many rooms and floors and different staircases on both sides of the house to reach the same rooms.. its not a big mansion where everything is all evenly situated like a doll house with room after room all lined up or something, it is a house that is much more eclectic in it's arrangement.. I can't explain it but I'd recognize the layout if I ever saw the house because it's so unusual.

Anyway, I was in this house and there was a young man there as well with short dark hair, and he was my boyfriend or young husband or something similar. We had a loving relationship, though it was somewhat new-feeling (not a long time relationship). I can't remember much of anything else which always seems to happen with this dream. I know something else happened and I hope it comes back to me after I've been awake awhile.

I have a feeling that there's a reason why I keep getting a sense of these people and relationships and the house.. I can't help but wonder if an airplane situation will happen that I will recognize from the news as being like my dream, which may prompt me to remember the relationship, the guy, the house... which could then provide details into who/where a responsible party or unwilling victim lived or something.

And the whole time I"m typing the last part I keep having the word "blue" in my head so maybe the house is blue.

repeat dreams always seem important to put down.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
   likes this.
2parts to last night dream , showed an open plane door while flying , first part showed Orange Jelly in jars lined up ready to be pushed out the open plane door , then the Orange jelly jars changed in to capsule shape with Orange Jelly goo inside the capsules lined up ready to be dropped out the open door to fall to the ground ,,
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

2parts to last night dream , showed an open plane door while flying , first part showed Orange Jelly in jars lined up ready to be pushed out the open plane door , then the Orange jelly jars changed in to capsule shape with Orange Jelly goo inside the capsules lined up ready to be dropped out the open door to fall to the ground ,,

After looking this up it may be showing Napalm Bombs !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

After looking this up it may be showing Napalm Bombs !

Now found Jordan is dropping Naplam like bombs on ISIS , wonder if US is going to bring out the old school Napalm also on ISIS !
Dream voice said " Get someone on the inside to protect him " AKA Trump
Dream voice said " Plastics , West Coast " ,,, a Mr. BombPlastics coming !
CATHATUA said...

Dream voice said " Plastics , West Coast " ,,, a Mr. BombPlastics coming !

Seeing C4 connected to this !
Vivid dream last night. I was in a police station and there were two police officers there, both kind and friendly, probably between 45-60 years old. One was african american and slightly heavy-set and one was caucasian and built similarly, with white / gray hair and possibly a mustache though I can't be sure because he was standing over my left shoulder. The first cop was sitting on a bench in front of me leaned over with his elbows on his knees. There was some kind of machine next to the bench that looked like a newspaper machine with a broken door on it, and there were many quarters all inside the machine on top of the newspaper or whatever was stacked in there (I think it was newspapers).

This was the scene as the dream took place. The dream itself was just me standing there looking at that machine, then the african american cop said something to the other cop and called him "Sarge" multiple times, so the white cop over my shoulder was the Police Sergeant. The "Sarge" was interacting with the newspaper box in some way - I think he put in two quarters and watched them drop on top of the stack of newspapers and then took a paper out but I'm not sure. But I recall saying something like "I'm sorry, I was going to make a donation" and I got out four quarters and put them inside the box and didn't take a newspaper, and the Sergeant thanked me several times.

The thing that stood out the most was the fact that I foudn myself staring at Sarge's hands... he clearly had a birth defect that caused at least one (but I think both) of his hands to have fingers that ended at the knuckle, and there were no fingernails, and all of his fingers were very rounded and fat and reddish purple as if they were thick and calloused and had been like this his entire life. He used them well and seemed to have not ever been held back by this. The palms of his hands reminded me a little bit of baseball gloves because of how big and fat and thick-skinned they seemed to be.

This is everything.

I did not get any sense of either officer being in danger, or doing anything wrong in any way. But it seemed like I was supposed to note Sarge in particular, and his hands, and I'm a little bit concerned that he could be in danger or something, because I'm not sure why I was shown an identifying feature like that unless he might later need to be identified.

Felt like I should put it down here. I"m also taking special note of the fact that I said I was "donating" and the fact that there was a newspaper tie-in...

- Sarge with clearly identifiable fingers/hands
- donations
- newspaper
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Dream show camp made in the shape of a Wagon Wheel ,, could be for the name Wagon Wheel and a missing person is there ,
Dream , a male friend was getting married to a short woman with dark hair with a red truck , in the dream I was dreaming that a friend of his came and Said to tell him not the marry the woman that she had killed 8 people already , but it was to late , he had already left on his honeymoon !
It was a dream within a dream .
Dream said ,, To much of the same thing isn't good !
Dreamed I was in the basement of an old house that had floors of concrete and hard packed dirt (very old house) and the furnace tubing was along the ceiling and in some places you had to watch for load bearing support beams or poles, etc... it was completely unfinished, a utility area with cobwebs hanging down all over. I was in there and so were a number of other people who I felt that I did not know personally but it felt as though they were neighbors. I was telling them all that when the storm outside hit, we were going to lose power so the first thing we would need to do would be find flashlights, and a man with dark hair said oh yes, electricity will go out, that's right (or some similar acknowledgement) and I said yes, the second thing after that to worry about is the building falling down on our heads when this "thing" passes over our location, and I was going to start looking for cusions and mattresses but then I woke up.

Now, I"ll say right off the bat that when the hurricane was predicted for florida I recalled the past flood/storm dreams I've had, compared them with the hurricane situation, and dismissed them as not related/ "not my storm from my dream". And This dream, likewise, was not about that. I know that much.

When I was inside the dream, it felt like I was referring to a storm with rain and clouds involved (I even visualized dark clouds from within my dream) but upon waking and thinking about the scenario I keep wondering if it was a tornado instead.

I think maybe a rain-wrapped tornado within a bigger storm system could be what I was experiencing? but that "feels wrong" as well.

it felt like a phenomenon of some sort that was bigger and more global/a far larger scale than a localized thunderstorm - at LEAST an outbreak of tornados all day long or something, this felt like a Weather Event with a capital WE.

can't put my finger on it. but it felt like this time of year - fall or spring. Not summer, not winter.

Based on past experiences I think this is probably a dream of next spring.
I am a work in progress.

On August 25th 2016 I had a dream or Lucid Dream where I was smoothing
out pants that were wrinkled and 7 or 8 feet long. They were tan pants.
I then heard stilts which would explain the length of the pants or
clowns walking on them.

On the 27th, I awoke again when I heard "Send in the clowns". Not feel-
ing it was related to the Insane Clown Possi, but something similar.
A couple of days later, the news reported a siting of people with clown
masks on were frightening people on the streets and enticing young children
with money or cookies and such. I thought at first it was for a case I
was working on but then decided it may have something to do with this
latest news. I don't remember the exact date that the news reported this but
I know my dream was first.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
News said FBI picked up on 3 Americans that we're going to bomb Somolians here in the US after the elections ,, , I had posted one of the men's names gotten in a dream here some were , Gavin Wayne Wright , I had posted Wayne Wright , but don't remember why now ! More needs to be looked into this Gavin Wayne Wright !!!!
CATHATUA said...

News said FBI picked up on 3 Americans that we're going to bomb Somolians here in the US after the elections ,, , I had posted one of the men's names gotten in a dream here some were , Gavin Wayne Wright , I had posted Wayne Wright , but don't remember why now ! More needs to be looked into this Gavin Wayne Wright !!!!

Hi Cat,
Also posting a link to related news just posted.

=============================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK posted today, 10/15/16:

============================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/14565/

============================
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Dream , I was in someone's else live overhearing what was said , first part said I'm picking him up in a Marlin 350 , ( I looked that up and it's a sports fishing boat , then a man was telling another man to heat up the pasta in a pot that he new didn't have a vent and would explode , next part I was walking an English bulldog with its puppy named Billy ? This might have been showing a chubby woman and child !
CATHATUA said...

Dream , I was in someone's else live overhearing what was said , first part said I'm picking him up in a Marlin 350 , ( I looked that up and it's a sports fishing boat , then a man was telling another man to heat up the pasta in a pot that he new didn't have a vent and would explode , next part I was walking an English bulldog with its puppy named Billy ? This might have been showing a chubby woman and child !

I was making the English BD / woman and Billy puppy / child run across a field back home , making them hurry , the puppy child was running fine but I was dragging the English BD / woman to her house
The dream was about an x husband making the cooking pot explode
CATHATUA said...

The dream was about an x husband making the cooking pot explode

Feeling this is a warning dream for Fred at work !!!
CATHATUA said...

Feeling this is a warning dream for Fred at work !!!

Explosion at Fred's work , be on the look out for something that will make an explosion ! Be extra careful !
CATHATUA said...

Getting the dream was showing the woman's tenacity ! As shown as an English Bulldog , Aka ,, EB
CATHATUA said...

Getting the dream was showing the woman's tenacity ! As shown as an English Bulldog , Aka ,, EB

Humm EB and child BB
Cat,
Thanks for the heads up.
Marlin in the yard...YES!! I'm the safety mgr(1 hat) and will be concentrating on Fire prevention as an emphasis. This is shrink wrapping time and your exploding pot reminds me of the portable propane tanks.
Also a flame near the external fuel vents would cause the boats fuel tank to explode.

Thanks, re education of the new hires start tomorrow..
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
CATHATUA said...

We both are ref Vents..
Dream October 18 2016
I dreamed a friend of mine,( a meditation specialist), so trust her input in my dream.
came to my house with lots of paper work in her arms, that she had done on a case she
said I was working on and laid it all out on the floor and she was explaining it all to
me. I said people were saying he was in Anacortes Washington but she thinks he is in
Australia. There was a little dog in the room starting to pee on the rug by the wall so
I rushed to let him outside. When I came back she was pointing out different places on the
map to look at. The word Maxwell and granade -granaide were spoken.

Still not sure what case this might be. So will continue to hunt for clues on both
Anacortes Wa and Australia. Also someone was at my home yesterday who is not originally from
the US and was asking my opinion on what was a good state to live in. I suggested Washington State. I don't know whether this triggered my dream or not.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Dream voice said Pyratha , the singing of the bible , trying to look up the word of Pyratha to no luck , said like Pie Ratha
Repetitive Dream. Like dozens of times.

I'm hiding in the rocks/caves adjacent buildings along the wasters edge. I'm evading mobs of armed prowlers up to no good..They aren't looking for me specifically but I don't dare give away my position.
I'm scrambling to take stock of my pistol and ammo...Kicking myself for not having more than 1box. Moving keeping to the caves looking for friendlies.
Dreamdt days ago about Molly Jean Dilts's name. She was a victim in the AC 4 eastbound strangling murders. There some key that she holds to the murder. Moving currently so it's hard to focus. Hopefully I can receive what she was putting out to me.

I saw a little girl - was it Molly as a child or her daughter?

Hm.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
Dream , the neighbors dog came through my fence , I had to catch it and hand it back before my 4 dogs ( 2 in the dream were Pitbulls that I don't have ) I was telling the woman she was responsible for keeping her dog out of my yard and to fix the fence sence my dogs never went into her yard ,, then big D that is running for Pres , was standing next to me in my back yard and I was explaining to him , that it was our Neighbors to fix the holes in the fence and teach them to not come through our fence to get attacked ! He said he got my point and pointed out something I needed to fix in my own backyard also , he showed me that a screw holding a bracket to two pieces of wood had missed its mark and was screwed in between the two pieces of wood not doing any good , ( I took this as showing 2 fences with an open space in between on the boarder would not do any good , to hit your mark it only took one fence ,, it was a nice sweet meeting we had ,
CATHATUA said...

Dream voice said Pyratha , the singing of the bible , trying to look up the word of Pyratha to no luck , said like Pie Ratha

There is a book by Clive Barker that references Pyratha, "the first city of Hell". Just thought I'd mention it.
I am a work in progress.

Dream voice woke me up several times saying Jenny Lynn making me repeat it back to not forget ,, a person or boat ?
CATHATUA said...

Dream voice woke me up several times saying Jenny Lynn making me repeat it back to not forget ,, a person or boat ?

Hi Cat,
Will only note without discussion, names, etc. that the Mother of an Apple Valley teen that went missing last June has the same name. Just a possibility. In case that helps.

PAngel777

Admin

Back to sleep and woke up again with the vision of DT punched in the face leaving a back way through a hall way , words as media saying " Punched in the Kisser with an Oswald Strike "
Also the words " Flour Bombed like a Kardishain "'
PAngel777 said...

Hi Cat,
Will only note without discussion, names, etc. that the Mother of an Apple Valley teen that went missing last June has the same name. Just a possibility. In case that helps.

Cathatua's post response to quoted post:

Was later shown a Green House called a Hoop House , clear plastic top with the sides rolled up and tied to let hot air out like they do in the summer !

=====================
Edited to separate original quoted post from member's post response to same
Last update on November 16, 2016 8:16 am by PAngel777.
CATHATUA said...

Cathatua's post response to quoted post:

Was later shown a Green House called a Hoop House , clear plastic top with the sides rolled up and tied to let hot air out like they do in the summer !

=====================
Edited to separate original quoted post from member's post response to same

Hi Cat,
Case is a male teen who has run away about 3 times. Don't know if what you picked up would fit or not. I had to leave for work earlier this morning so if I can see if something would fit.
PAngel777

Admin

Cat
Also will note that another missing case form 2010, Jenni-Lyn Watson, whose body was found in 2010 and the ex-boyfriend charged with her murder.

Was not a PCF case and, back then, this was before PCF reported on other missing cases and before Shellee's forum upgrade which included a separate news section.

PAngel777

Admin

Dream last night - lots of different small ones that may or may not have been related... this time the dreams were all detail-oriented instead of "big picture" type dreams, where a scene is clear but details are not. This was sort of opposite.

In one dream my daughter was showing me a pair of jeans that were sort of black and red acid-washed jeans and was vaguely referring to a Rolling Stones t-shirt that was some kind of iron-on of the band live in concert which was printed on a red tshirt. It was an outfit that she was handing to me and saying I could have because her friend (can't recall the reason her friend didn't want it or didn't want my daughter to wear it or whatever). But the clothing detail stood right out and was very memorable.

In the next part of my dream (I'm going to be very vague here because details aren't appropriate or necessary I don't think, unless this ends up being applicable to an actual case and I NEED to share them).. I walked in on my significant other engaging in an unusual and even somewhat bizarre act of self gratification that impacted me in such a way that I announced I would be asking for a divorce.

In another dream/ the next part, my daughter and I were on our way someplace and for some reason at this point were on foot and had come to a road that was SO rocky and so much of a dirt road that it was in reality a 4x4 boulder path that nothing else was ever going to get through, and that we didn't feel we could go over on foot. Just then I climbed on one of the boulders and saw a light blue pick up truck (might have had a white top to the cab) coming over the rocks all swaying back and forth as it climbed over top of them. I felt like I was going to ask the driver for help, like this was a blessing to run into somebody out here like this. As soon as the male got out of the vehicle he looked me up and down and sort of gestured towards my lower half and I looked at myself and was only wearing a pair of panties on the bottom and I was embarassed but felt like this was part of why I needed help and had waved him down.

In another dream that I'm pretty sure came just after that part, my daughter and I were talking to somebody (the guy in the truck I think, but can't be sure) about going back home and the person said something that jogged my memory in my dream, prompting me to say "Ohio! that's where we are from, Ohio!" (In real life I am not from Ohio, this was definitely related to the dream not to my real life).

I have not had dreams in some time, and definitely not a batch of them. I found it interesting that these dreams came only two days after I looked at a missing persons case for the first time in months. I'm not sure whether it can or should be applied to that person or persons yet but am noting it here so that if I come back later to re-read this, I will remember to consider the connection.
I am a work in progress.

Dream for a missing baby girl about 15 months , in the dream the mother had died of a sezzor and came to me as a spirit and wanted the public to look for her missing daughter , Baby's father was from Brezil , was dark , The mother was white skin , Thin with long brown hair , the baby girl was dark with slanted eyes , baby's name was Cherry , Then called her in the dream as Cherry Blossom Winestine , think the winestine was a cute name but not the real last name ,,, the father is looking for the baby and thinks the baby got lost into the oriental community ,,, the parents looked like Hipsters with beanies on , showed a picture of the parents walking up a city sidewalk , the father carring the baby with his wife at his side , they were all smiling , a city with hills ,, SF maybe ,,,, dead mother wants her baby found and back to baby's father , the father is desperately looking for his baby girl ,, baby Cherry ❤️
Dream last night said the case of Sherrie P that has been all over the news and she is from my town , dream said she was taken as a " Blood Sport " crewly hurting her to video her pain to show to Snuff fans in the internet , dream said to look for her in that venue as why she was taken , , thank god she was let go !
I went to sleep with the intent of working on the Sherrie P case , dream woke me up many times to repeat the word ,, " Solinger Movement " ,, looking it up the only thing I can find on it is Women's Reproductive Rights Movement !
Humm dream words on this case have been Mount Olive , Blood Sport , and Solinger Movement . She was found in Yolo , That's an Olive Tree growing community using migrant farm workers , Blood Sport is cruelty , Solinger Movement is reproduction . Saying so far is Mexican Cruel Reproduction !