Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Picking Something Up on "Black Rain"

Noting in Post #1 since thread does not show up when opened in Activity Feed until a 2nd post is posted.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For 2 days now, strongly picking up something regarding "BLACK RAIN" as if something is about to (or has?) occurred.

Also being shown MASSIVE DEATH...SMELL OF SOMETHING IN THE AIR...BLACK STUFF...POSSIBLY MUD INVOLVED.

Don't quite know what this is all about or why important.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For 2 days now, strongly picking up something regarding "BLACK RAIN" as if something is about to (or has?) occurred.

Also being shown MASSIVE DEATH...SMELL OF SOMETHING IN THE AIR...BLACK STUFF...POSSIBLY MUD INVOLVED.

Don't quite know what this is all about or why important.

Also SMELL of DEATH...POSSIBLY BURNT FLESH but not 100% sure.

POSSIBLY ISIS or some other terror group or ISS-related groups or people or other (meaning forced to participate in the killings).

POSSIBE ISIS(or OTHER) Planning some MASS Killings, or Torture, or Beheadings.

HORRIFC and PRAY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE..

PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling Continued: PICKING UP SOME CHATTER...HEARING CHATTER. MALE VOICE...something about LEBANON??? or LEABANESE SPEAKING POSSIBLY?

BEIRUT comes up in the conversation as well.

RAW so posting while flooding in...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Also SMELL of DEATH...POSSIBLY BURNT FLESH but not 100% sure.

POSSIBLY ISIS or some other terror group or ISS-related groups or people or other (meaning forced to participate in the killings).

POSSIBE ISIS(or OTHER) Planning some MASS Killings, or Torture, or Beheadings.

HORRIFC and PRAY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE..

Noting POSSIBLE could have been picking up or warned about recent attack in Brussels...OR could be another attack coming...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling Continued: PICKING UP SOME CHATTER...HEARING CHATTER. MALE VOICE...something about LEBANON??? or LEABANESE SPEAKING POSSIBLY?

The CHATTER picked up / heard POSSIBLY an attack CURRENTLY BEING PLANNED and could materialize in future...who knows. I had previously posted and picked up chatter on CHATTANOOGA CHATTER a YEAR in advance so who knows...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Noting POSSIBLE could have been picking up or warned about recent attack in Brussels...OR could be another attack coming...

This brings the word of Japan next for me , ISIS is going to crusifie the priest on Good Friday , will be Black Tears of Sarrow falling like rain ,, not saying this is what your getting just adding it for me !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

This brings the word of Japan next for me , ISIS is going to crusifie the priest on Good Friday , will be Black Tears of Sarrow falling like rain ,, not saying this is what your getting just adding it for me !

Hi Cat,
When I first received the BLACK RAIN and images of it...I thought of the MOVIE "BLACK RAIN"...which took place in JAPAN...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Cat,
When I first received the BLACK RAIN and images of it...I thought of the MOVIE "BLACK RAIN"...which took place in JAPAN...

However, was not getting what I got as for Japan though at the time....but also not saying that you aren't picking up on something happening in Japan.

Who knows right now...don't like getting this type of stuff as you feel horrible or helpless that you cannot prevent...
PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Also a P.S. side note....WAS SHOWN MASSIVE DEATH...not 1 person...SMELL OF DEATH...BURNT FLESH...

HORRIFYING...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Noting POSSIBLE but don't know for sure...but BOTHERING ME that the CHATTER I picked up /heard about LEBANON - LEBAONESE SPEAKING POSSIBLY & CHATTER ABOUT "BEIRUT" COULD BE connected to news posted earlier today, March 27, 2016 about "ISIS branch in Egypt's Sinai planning big operation in southern Israel"

=======================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/2663/

======================================
PAngel777

Admin