Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Raging Fire Trees burning

Opening Post #1 does not show up for some reason when opening a thread in random seciton until I post in the following Post #2 box so just putting a note here.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For 2 days now been shown RAGING FIRE...Bright Orange Flames...burns for long time. Lots of TREES BURNING / BURNED.

Side Note: Due to the trees, possible a forest fire or park.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For 2 days now been shown RAGING FIRE...Bright Orange Flames...burns for long time. Lots of TREES BURNING / BURNED.

Side Note: Due to the trees, possible a forest fire or park.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,

I STRONGLY FEEL what I received on February 13, 2016 may be related to the recent FIRE TORNADO FOREST FIRE in Missouri that is burning trees that I saw on the news yesterday and posted article link in PCF NEWS SECTION yesterday on 2/19/2016. The BRIGHT ORANGE FLAMES, FOREST TREES, etc. NO INJURIES REPORTED!

=================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK - article links posted February 19, 2016:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/19371/

=================================

Will close thread now.
PAngel777

Admin