Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Herbs ,Oils and Black Kettle Fun

With the new worrie of Mosquitos , and virius , I've found the use of Olive Oil rubbed into the skin works wonderful , no extra herbs needed , I've tested this method both with herbs and without , it's the thickness of the Olive Oil that prevents the insects from biting through the oil , clogs their straw tongue ,, lol ,, funny but true ,, I have used this method for years fishing on the salt flats , it's the only thing I use now , Olive oil is the closest thing to human oil that soaks into the skin instead of floting on top of the skin and sweats off over time , organic without having to use insect poison every day = beautiful skin also . The American Indains used Bear grease the same way ,
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
I have read 10 to 13 raw almonds can take the place of Asprin for joint pain , I have found a large spoonful of raw Almond Butter morning and evening , from the health food store works wonderful for my cold weather joint pain Smile
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

With the new worrie of Mosquitos , and virius , I've found the use of Olive Oil rubbed into the skin works wonderful , no extra herbs needed , I've tested this method both with herbs and without , it's the thickness of the Olive Oil that prevents the insects from biting through the oil , clogs their straw tongue ,, lol ,, funny but true ,, I have used this method for years fishing on the salt flats , it's the only thing I use now , Olive oil is the closest thing to human oil that soaks into the skin instead of floting on top of the skin and sweats off over time , organic without having to use insect poison every day = beautiful skin also . The American Indains used Bear grease the same way ,

We can't leave out the beautiful Dragonflies in this site , the Dragonflies main food source is the Mosquito , so the next time the kids come in the house with a Dragonfly in a jar , let them go in the house and your home will be mosquito free , they eat their weight in Mosquitoes each night and have a life span of 1 to 3 months Smile
I find olive oil to be pretty expensive in general. is there some brand that you have found that you can get a nice sized container of for a good price?
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
ADMIN NOTE: Member can email about olive oil off forum.

Thank you.
Last update on February 4, 2016 1:41 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"