Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Noah Israel Chamberlin - 1/14/2016 - Pinson, Tennessee - Found Deceased

NOAH ISRAEL CHAMBERLIN

=================================

January 18, 2016

Despite bitter cold, search continues for missing 2-year-old

JACKSON, TN (WSMV) - Bitterly cold weather is raising more concerns as the search continues for a missing toddler in West Tennessee.

Volunteers combed the woods near Pinson, TN, overnight, but there were still no signs of 2-year-old Noah Chamberlain.

Authorities estimate nearly 1,000 people have helped search the 600-acre area where Noah was last seen last week while on a walk in the woods with his grandmother.

That area was closed to volunteers for part of Monday as law enforcement officials went over the land with a fresh set of search dogs.

John Stewart was one of the volunteers that was turned away. He said his friends searched Sunday night in the freezing cold.

They thought they had found some stuff, but it turned out not to be anything,” Stewart said. “Hope he’s out there and still all right. Maybe found somewhere to hide.”

Volunteers found footprints, but they did not belong to Noah.

There has been no sign of the 2-year-old since last Thursday at 1:19 p.m., when his grandmother reported him missing. She had been for a walk in the woods with Noah and a 4-year-old.

At exactly 1:19 p.m. on Monday, Pastor John Gaters at Pinson Baptist Church led a moment of prayer for Noah and those who trudged through unforgiving terrain to look for him.

“It’s full of holes, full of ponds, full of creeks and ditches,” Gaters said. “People have actually gotten hurt as volunteers are out searching.”

Helicopters, search dogs and law enforcement from all over the state have covered an 8-mile area. All have turned up no sign of the child.

“The frustrating side, the bewildering side, is that we’ve found nothing,” said Deputy Sheriff Tom Mapes with the Madison County Sheriff’s Department. “All this manpower, all the technical, infrared sightings, hundreds of volunteers going arm-to-arm through all these acres. Nothing, absolutely nothing.”

At a press conference Monday afternoon, Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver said volunteers would go out in one-hour shifts overnight beginning at 6 p.m. to continue the search for Noah.

"You need to wear warm clothes. It's going to be cold," Weaver said.

The sheriff said he refuses to give up hope.

"Nothing matters except Noah," Weaver said.

The Chester County Sheriff’s Department is asking for more volunteers to join the search. Volunteers can report to the Old Pinson School at 111 Church Street in Pinson, TN. They must be over 18 and have a valid photo ID.

=========================

SOURCE:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/30993879/despite-bitter-...

STREET VIEW MAP LINK:

https://goo.gl/maps/ocq1qGREvoT2

==================================

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK:

https://goo.gl/maps/EacuGjMTPju

Last update on January 21, 2016 4:30 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
IMPORTANT: Per Shellee, PCF can only accept EXACT COORDINATES / EXACT LOCATION posts on this particular case. If you can help by providing EXACT COORDINATES / LOCATION ONLY, please post that information. That will be the extent of PCF's participation on this case.

All other Psychic posts / descriptions/ writings /dreams, etc., will not be permitted..

SORRY, but we cannot accept / permit ANY OTHER POSTS regarding what may have happened, or other things one may have received on this case (this also pertains to / includes posting on PCF NEWS PAGES, profile pages, or anywhere else in the forum)

We do not have the Family's permission and ONLY EXACT LOCATION / COORDINATES CRITICALLY NEEDED. The authorities will handle and report what happened once Noah is found.

As always, NO POSTS regarding the Victim's Family members, what is reported in the media, news, other websites, etc.

A PCF NEWS PAGE may be opened later fpr posting NEWS ARTICLES only - no discussion of what one may have picked up on this case.

Shellee will review any EXACT MAP COORDINATES / EXACT LOCATIONS posted for turning in / contributing to searches. That will be the extent of PCF's participation on this case.

DO NOT EMAIL SHELLEE - please post your exact coordinates in this forum thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

========================
ADMIN NOTE: JANUARY 21, 2016: Noah's body has been found. Reporting Noah was found in a clearing, "just 1.5 miles from his grandmother's home and about half a mile from where he was last seen" and that it was a tragic accident.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/19814/

========================
Last update on January 21, 2016 5:20 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

35.437205, -88.756387
With Metta
Durgita
35°26'50.9"N 88°44'30.7"W
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
Fred H. said...

35°26'50.9"N 88°44'30.7"W

35°26'50.6"N 88°44'31.5"W
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
ADMIN NOTE: JANUARY 19, 2016 - Just a notice that, due to the weather, they are scaling back search.

Normally, I would post link to PCF News Page which may be added in future.

However, you can still continue to post your coordinates or exact locations map links.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on January 20, 2016 6:13 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

IMPORTANT: Per Shellee, PCF can only accept EXACT COORDINATES / EXACT LOCATION posts on this particular case. If you can help by providing EXACT COORDINATES / LOCATION ONLY, please post that information. That will be the extent of PCF's participation on this case.

All other Psychic posts / descriptions/ writings /dreams, etc., will not be permitted..

SORRY, but we cannot accept / permit ANY OTHER POSTS regarding what may have happened, or other things one may have received on this case (this also pertains to / includes posting on PCF NEWS PAGES, profile pages, or anywhere else in the forum)

We do not have the Family's permission and ONLY EXACT LOCATION / COORDINATES CRITICALLY NEEDED. The authorities will handle and report what happened once Noah is found.

As always, NO POSTS regarding the Victim's Family members, what is reported in the media, news, other websites, etc.

A PCF NEWS PAGE may be opened later fpr posting NEWS ARTICLES only - no discussion of what one may have picked up on this case.

Shellee will review any EXACT MAP COORDINATES / EXACT LOCATIONS posted for turning in / contributing to searches. That will be the extent of PCF's participation on this case.

DO NOT EMAIL SHELLEE - please post your exact coordinates in this forum thread.

Brining forward again in case someone missed it as ONLY EXACT LOCATION / EXACT COORDINATES on this parrticular ase.

Sorry, please don't take it personally but posts will be removed. NOT POSTING AS WE USUALLY DO on this case - thanks.

REFER TO ADMIN POST #2 ABOVE

Last update on January 20, 2016 6:07 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

35 27'13.97"N 88 44'27.26"W
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
ADMIN NOTE: - At this point, only noting that posted coordinates have been turned into Shellee.
PAngel777

Admin

35°26'59.85"N 88°44'49.60"W
<< From old (Isa 6:8) to new (1 Cor 14:1) and back to you! >>

My posts are intuitive, unless stated to be opinion or info from an outside source. The content should not to be copied or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
35.451031, -88.759179

========================
Edited to show only corrected coordinates
Last update on January 20, 2016 5:51 am by PAngel777.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
35 27'14.51"N 88 44'24.25"W (36 feet, according to google earth).
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
ADMIN NOTE: Thanks for all of your coordinates. At this time,, closing off thread. Coordinates will be given to Shellee. They are continuing to Search for Noah and once Noah is found, will report in PCF News section.
Last update on January 20, 2016 7:56 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin