Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BUS ACCIDENT

Posting it here in Random area
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Being shown some type of BUS ACCIDENT. Lots of chaos. It is COLD SNOWY. Not sure where this is - not sure if in U.S. or elsewhere.

Think MIGHT BE U.S. - need to see if more comes through
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Brief Continued: Seems the BUS is shown LAYING ON ITS SIDE (probably not something that is unusual) but this is what is shown in this scene.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Being shown some type of BUS ACCIDENT. Lots of chaos. It is COLD SNOWY. Not sure where this is - not sure if in U.S. or elsewhere.

Think MIGHT BE U.S. - need to see if more comes through

This just happened in SF the other day , driver stoped for coffee in Gilroy , Ca. To perk up but didn't work , crashed in the cold rain , bus laying on it's side on the cement divider of the freeway , killed 2 women , injured others , greyhound bus !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

This just happened in SF the other day , driver stoped for coffee in Gilroy , Ca. To perk up but didn't work , crashed in the cold rain , bus laying on it's side on the cement divider of the freeway , killed 2 women , injured others , greyhound bus !

Hi Cat,
Yeath, I saw that the next day BUT I thought it was snowy so wasn't sure. BUT I MUST SAY that PHOTO OF THE BUS ON IT'S SIDE was PRETTY ERRIE & CLOSE...but I just don't know for sure

Thanks

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin