Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Man / Possible Serial Killer Controlling Several Women

Been shown scenes of several women who are terrified of a man.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Will come back later to post it when I have time to do so.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Been shown scenes of about 3-4 - maybe 5 WOMEN at most...(could be more but only shown a few at this time).

- They are TERRIFIED - AFRAID to leave wherever this place is.

- Each women has some kind of belongings - not much - some clothes . Things are messy & scattered.

- ONE WOMAN has a like a WHITE "HARD CASE" TYPE SUITCASE.

- One of the woman reminded me of someone I know and so ONE OF THE WOMAN POSSIBLY COULD BE KNOWN AS (or name could be) "SUE" or SUZIE" or "SUSAN" or "SUZANNE" or "SUSIE" - or other name variations.

- One Woman seems to be the BRAVE ONE who wants to do something - but the others are too terrified and afraid that they'll get caught if they try to leave.

- The MAN seems to be very controlling (seen him somewhat so I know what he appears to look like for now (may post more on that later or if can get more).

NOT KNOWN if they are being held against Their Will - or held captive. WOULD SEEM LIKE IT...but something was OFF and CONFUSING in what I was being shown.

There was more but didn't have time to post if right away so some of it may not be reflected here at this time.

If recall more of it, will post.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact/Channelkng Continued: This MAN feels some kind a connection related to "TED"...SERIAL KILLER TED BUNDY". Keeps talking about it...he either has a possible fascination or read or followed Ted Bundy case (for some reason). DO NOT KNOW IF THIS MAN HAS KILLEED ANYONE as not known to me or shown (yet)...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Been shown scenes of about 3-4 - maybe 5 WOMEN at most...(could be more but only shown a few at this time).

- They are TERRIFIED - AFRAID to leave wherever this place is.

- Each women has some kind of belongings - not much - some clothes . Things are messy & scattered.

- ONE WOMAN has a like a WHITE "HARD CASE" TYPE SUITCASE.

- One of the woman reminded me of someone I know and so ONE OF THE WOMAN POSSIBLY COULD BE KNOWN AS (or name could be) "SUE" or SUZIE" or "SUSAN" or "SUZANNE" or "SUSIE" - or other name variations.

- One Woman seems to be the BRAVE ONE who wants to do something - but the others are too terrified and afraid that they'll get caught if they try to leave.

- The MAN seems to be very controlling (seen him somewhat so I know what he appears to look like for now (may post more on that later or if can get more).

NOT KNOWN if they are being held against Their Will - or held captive. WOULD SEEM LIKE IT...but something was OFF and CONFUSING in what I was being shown.

There was more but didn't have time to post if right away so some of it may not be reflected here at this time.

If recall more of it, will post.

MAYBE...the "LIKE A WHITE HARD CASE TYPE SUITCASE" could be clue to someone who is missing...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channelkng Continued: This MAN feels some kind a connection related to "TED"...SERIAL KILLER TED BUNDY". Keeps talking about it...he either has a possible fascination or read or followed Ted Bundy case (for some reason). DO NOT KNOW IF THIS MAN HAS KILLEED ANYONE as not known to me or shown (yet)...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection.

ADDING NOTE TO MY PREVIOUS POST #4 on December 5, 2015: After receiving this stuff, WONDERED POSSIBLY if this MAN is having FANTASIES of Killing Women...or if he has done so already. JUST DON'T KNOW YET...
PAngel777

Admin

VERY BRIEF SESSION/CONTACT/CHANNELING: Coming through right now...woman's name SOMETHING like or SOUNDS LIKE "CARA" or "KARA" or "CARIN" or "KARIN"... (maybe another spelling or sound like "KAREN".

So receiving another woman's name in addition to the Woman's Name in my preivous Post #3 on December 3, 2015.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: This man HAS A THING FOR "EYES"
PAngel777

Admin

when i read this i got humid, dessert
My Vision Work in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Destiny said...

when i read this i got humid, dessert

Hi Destiny,
Interesting...oh I picked up on all this stuff in this thread back in December 2015...

I think you mean "desert"?? (not dessert?)

PAngel777

Admin

yes sorry desert I was just looking around after posting mine and noticed this and got that impression as soon as I clicked almost before I even started reading. I did get the strong feeling it was not the same serial killer in my vision but I did see a desert and felt humid air
My Vision Work in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Destiny said...

yes sorry desert I was just looking around after posting mine and noticed this and got that impression as soon as I clicked almost before I even started reading. I did get the strong feeling it was not the same serial killer in my vision but I did see a desert and felt humid air

Hi Destiny,
Yeah, probably not but I was going to ask you if thought so.

I must say though that, at the time I was shown this in 2015, kinda felt it might be somewhere in the t be MIDWEST, but I don't know - would have to get more - something shown or received that helps identify where.

The WHITE SUITCASE was VERY STRONG and feel it is/was a clue.

PAngel777

Admin

Noting You know it could even be California, Nevada, Utah, or Arizona.

I definitely agree with the "humid"...or even humid conditions as did see woman sweating...several crammed into a room etc.

If you see a desert...might be more WEST.
PAngel777

Admin