Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Sarah Roecker - Missing - 1/19/2015 - Beaverton, Oregon

January 20, 2015

Have you seen her? Officers in Beaverton seek missing woman

BEAVERTON, Ore. – Officers are looking for a Beaverton woman after family members reported her missing on Monday.

Sarah Roecker’s cell phone was last linked to a tower outside of Gresham, but has since been turned off. There has been no activity on the 52-year-old’s bank accounts, police said.

Beaverton Police said she could be in danger, as she left a lengthy suicide note behind and sent family members several text messages with photos of headstones.

Roecker was last seen leaving her apartment overnight Sunday. She should be driving her maroon 2008 Honda Civic with Oregon Crater Lake plates CL04462.

Family members say Roecker is about 5-foot 2-inches tall, 190 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

If you have seen her, please call investigators at (503) 629-0111.

There are resources for people struggling with a mental health crisis or suicidal thoughts.

The Washington County Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day at (503) 291-9111 if you or someone you know needs help handling a mental health crisis or contemplating suicide.

Lines for Life is also available 24 hours a day at (800) 273-TALK (8255).

Last update on February 9, 2015 10:10 pm by PAngel777.

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"