Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Sarah Roecker - Missing - 1/19/2015 - Beaverton, Oregon

SARAH ROECKER

=========================

January 20, 2015

Have you seen her? Officers in Beaverton seek missing woman

BEAVERTON, Ore. – Officers are looking for a Beaverton woman after family members reported her missing on Monday.

Sarah Roecker’s cell phone was last linked to a tower outside of Gresham, but has since been turned off. There has been no activity on the 52-year-old’s bank accounts, police said.

Beaverton Police said she could be in danger, as she left a lengthy suicide note behind and sent family members several text messages with photos of headstones.

Roecker was last seen leaving her apartment overnight Sunday. She should be driving her maroon 2008 Honda Civic with Oregon Crater Lake plates CL04462.

Family members say Roecker is about 5-foot 2-inches tall, 190 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

If you have seen her, please call investigators at (503) 629-0111.

There are resources for people struggling with a mental health crisis or suicidal thoughts.

The Washington County Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day at (503) 291-9111 if you or someone you know needs help handling a mental health crisis or contemplating suicide.

Lines for Life is also available 24 hours a day at (800) 273-TALK (8255).

SOURCE:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Have-you-seen-her-O...

Last update on February 10, 2015 12:10 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER post further News Articles, Updates, Vidoes, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News secton.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO SARAH'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/14268/

=============================================

***Special Family Request***
Last update on April 9, 2016 11:17 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

=======================================

MAP LINK of STREET ONLY (based on corrected cell ping info provided by Family Member):

https://goo.gl/maps/RZL4b

=======================================

SATELLITE ]MAP LINK of STREET ONLY (based on corrected cell ping info provided by Family Member):

https://goo.gl/maps/eAGw8

========================================
Last update on January 29, 2015 10:22 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I wanted to clarify that the last cell phone ping was actually on 1/20/2015 just after 0600 from a cell tower on Church Rd in Boring Oregon. The news article did not have the correct/latest information. I am Sarah's niece. Thank you.
PCF Family Member
"Find Sarah Roecker" group on facebook
Selena Hair said...

I wanted to clarify that the last cell phone ping was actually on 1/20/2015 just after 0600 from a cell tower on Church Rd in Boring Oregon. The news article did not have the correct/latest information. I am Sarah's niece. Thank you.

Hi Selena,
Not surprising tome as most of us know that news reports are not always accurate. Thanks for the correction!

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Very Very Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: When opening Sarah's thread earlier today, have been getting SOME DIZZINESS. Don't know if due to taking something - or something eaten, or if has this sympton but anyways, noting as it came through when opening the thread.

May not help...but

PAngel777

Admin

I'm trying to see what I can get here but feel the need to ask first if there's any way to know how recent the photo on the right is? I presume it's the most recent of the two.

I just don't want to post too much yet because I don't know if I'm getting an accurate read on her eyes there, because I don't know how recently that was taken... will explain more soon. Also looking at a map now.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Jennifer B. said...

I'm trying to see what I can get here but feel the need to ask first if there's any way to know how recent the photo on the right is? I presume it's the most recent of the two.

I just don't want to post too much yet because I don't know if I'm getting an accurate read on her eyes there, because I don't know how recently that was taken... will explain more soon. Also looking at a map now.

The photo on the right was a selfie taken 3wks ago and sent to her sister. It is the most recent picture of her.
PCF Family Member
Selena Hair said...

The photo on the right was a selfie taken 3wks ago and sent to her sister. It is the most recent picture of her.

Okay thank you.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
I've been hesitant to post because when I look at Sarah's picture I don't get a sense of her accomplishing self-harm, and that goes against what is stated as being her intention in the opening post. And because I feel conflicted about that I'm not sure if what I am 'getting' is accurate... but I've always felt it's best to just put it down "just in case" so...

when I first looked into Sarah's eyes in her new picture I felt like she was upset and frustrated and 'over it' about something, maybe having to do with health or having something health related thrown in on top of something else, perhaps a personal choice that people didn't agree with or she felt they wouldn't accept? I'm not sure... anyway... the main thing I felt though was "didn't go through with it"...

then I looked at a map based on the last known ping as stated on the forum here, and when looking at the map (which is not my strongest suit) I for whatever reason felt pulled east on kelso, over to bluff and then noticed the area that says 'sandy' (I don't have the map open now, this is from memory).

then now, tonight, I opened the thread again and looked into Sarah's eyes and just tried to ask her where she is.. and I for whatever reason at that time got the thought in my head to look for her car at trail heads.

I don't know if anything here will prove to be helpful, but I felt I was better off posting, like I said, 'just in case'.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Sandy River is exactly where I have been looking on the map since yesterday. It is the first place I mapped to.
When I look at her, I feel a sense of loss, like she is feeling lost and alone a feeling of being unloved, but I think she knows she is but her emotions have taken a toll on her. I saw in an image of her looking down at some small rapids while a canoe or kayak goes by,saw looked like three people so it mist of been a canoe. feels like she is in woods looking down on a river. similar to this, except it was more rapidy that the picture.

http://goo.gl/maps/559c8

I had some other thoughts cloud the above but found myself going with these first impressions. So there maybe another those thoughts were for very near by the area she is. Have to see if anything else comes of it.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Sarah's car has been located on a remote road in a heavily wooded area of the Gifford National Forest in WA (the exact location has not been shared by the authorities in order to protect the SAR search). The area surrounding her car has being searched all day but they have not found Sarah. They resume their search tomorrow morning with a larger search team (approx 50) and dogs. Thank you for sharing your impressions and please keep trying to locate her or provide any further insight you may offer.
PCF Family Member
Hi Selena,
Glad her car has been found - thought it might get found.

At this point, we usually close the threads as often get found soon or within a few days and authorities seem to be on it.

Suggest waiting to see if they find "Sarah" during weekend search; however, will leave threads open in case someone gets something further..

Truly sorry about Sarah...OUR HEARTS, THOUGHTS, & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU & ALL OF SARAH'S FAMILY...

Last update on January 30, 2015 10:45 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I felt like near/ above a river with rapids I could see down from the woods/forest. I don't think people would be canoeing or kayaking this time of year but could be just telling me it is where they do. I was first drawn to Sandy river I wanted to go east and the appearance of that river felt right, to be honest the first photo I looked at was in washington the area looked right but I thought I didn't want to go that far north, so I picked the pic that looked most like what I saw an image of. this is the first photo I clicked on the area on the right part of the photo is similar to what I viewed in my minds eye. Looks to be higher than the other side of the river. http://goo.gl/maps/FOYqK

Even though I feel like she went off to sulk. I keep getting this nagging thought wanting to know if there would be anyone that would want to harm her?? I keep getting thoughts after these other thoughts and images of looking down at the river with rapids that make me wonder if she was harmed in some way and it was made to look like she wanted to harm herself. that is why I said in my other post that could be someone else in that area that this is happening to.. conflicting at the moment.. I hope she is found safe soon.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Diane said...

I felt like near/ above a river with rapids I could see down from the woods/forest. I don't think people would be canoeing or kayaking this time of year but could be just telling me it is where they do. I was first drawn to Sandy river I wanted to go east and the appearance of that river felt right, to be honest the first photo I looked at was in washington the area looked right but I thought I didn't want to go that far north, so I picked the pic that looked most like what I saw an image of. this is the first photo I clicked on the area on the right part of the photo is similar to what I viewed in my minds eye. Looks to be higher than the other side of the river. http://goo.gl/maps/FOYqK

Even though I feel like she went off to sulk. I keep getting this nagging thought wanting to know if there would be anyone that would want to harm her?? I keep getting thoughts after these other thoughts and images of looking down at the river with rapids that make me wonder if she was harmed in some way and it was made to look like she wanted to harm herself. that is why I said in my other post that could be someone else in that area that this is happening to.. conflicting at the moment.. I hope she is found safe soon.

I also felt that she went off to sulk, for lack of a better way to put it. I am concerned that she may have gotten herself stuck in a location she can't make her way out of easily, or something to that effect, but I just do not get self-harm at this time. I really hope she's found safe soon. I pray that I am correct about this, I realize how terrible it is to read her note, then read my disagreement, and then if I'm wrong... oh how I pray that is not the case but all I can do is be honest about what I get..
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Selena Hair said...

Sarah's car has been located on a remote road in a heavily wooded area of the Gifford National Forest in WA (the exact location has not been shared by the authorities in order to protect the SAR search). The area surrounding her car has being searched all day but they have not found Sarah. They resume their search tomorrow morning with a larger search team (approx 50) and dogs. Thank you for sharing your impressions and please keep trying to locate her or provide any further insight you may offer.

Okay, thank you very much for sharing this. This is very helpful to know because it just verifies to me that I really am not great at mapwork and am better at intuitive work. So let me go ahead and ponder this "car at a trail head" thing I picked up on last night a little more. I had no clue in the world that I was on the right track when I posted that.. I'm glad I trusted my gut and just said it.

Anyway, I'm now concerned that she's not where her car is. I've been ignoring this next thought for days but now think I better just say everything because who knows.... is there a port anyplace where a ferry or other even bigger commercial boats or ships goes out of that is reasonably near there, but to the west? Not sure what "reasonably near" would mean. But I have been getting that for days and since it seemed to make no sense for Sarah, I have been keeping it to myself in case it's for another case that I don't know about yet. But anyway.. sharing just in case as always. I don't want it to lead to goosechases because maybe it is for someone else. But there is NO chance of it being helpful if I don't post it.
I am a work in progress.

I guess it can't hurt to put the last two things out there that I got for her. I wasn't going to because I don't want to have it come across as any kind of commentary, judgement, or anything else - all it is, is something I heard in my head the very first time I ever opened this thread and looked at her picture.. and do not know for sure the significance..

"LGBT"

"San Francisco"
I am a work in progress.

were her electronics checked for travel research she may have done? were there any themed cruises leaving san francisco or the coast between there and washington that left around that time? can't shake this thought every single time i see her. feels like someone picked her up where her car was left, IMO. always has to me.. keep wondering if there were any cameras around the surrounding roads that might've caught sight of her as a passenger leaving the area...
I am a work in progress.

ADMIN NOTE: Sarah's immediate Family has been confidentially working the authorities and not releasing information at this time. PCF will respect this.

You can continue to post what you pick up but noting that information may not be shared or available (possible thread may close).

=====================

THIS IS A NOTICE ONLY

======================
Last update on February 19, 2015 8:45 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I am wondering if Sarah, was an avid camper, hiker. Has she been camping in the area her car was found? I saw an image of who I think is her lying on her stomach on a very slight incline with a jacket laying over her most of her face and hair showing, brush around could be at the time I am seeing this she has the jacket and some branches or some kind of foliage on her as cover. I see a stream or some sort of water flow behind her. I see what looks like a wooden little building like a modern outhouse. Lots of tall trees. is there a closed for the winter campground she may have made it to. I am trying to find it on the map now feels like more north than my last post, but the same description of the area with the water below so the land is inclined she could walk up and see further down or come down lower where I have the image of her being. I want to say she is alive laying there but I have no feelings one way or the other, strange as that is. Could be she feels numb so I can not pick it up... some kind of block there.
Hello. Sarah has still not been found. Has she visited any of your thoughts lately? No one is looking for her anymore that I'm aware of. It's so disheartening. We haven't had a funeral yet because there's no closure. The not knowing sucks. Thanks for listening.
PCF Family Member
Selena Hair said...

Hello. Sarah has still not been found. Has she visited any of your thoughts lately? No one is looking for her anymore that I'm aware of. It's so disheartening. We haven't had a funeral yet because there's no closure. The not knowing sucks. Thanks for listening.

Hi Selena,
Sadly, still aware that your Dear "Aunt Sarah" has not been found. You might not be aware that I constantly repost PCF Family Missing Cases Alerts - although no longer reposting daily, but rather at end of week /weekend.

===============================

You can view all of the past posted alerts at Sarah's PCF News Page at link (scroll down on that page):

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/14268/

================================

No need to respond - just informing as that is where I will continue to post the alerts (instead of the forum threads) and if anyone should further get something, they will post what they get here in Sarah's Psychic forum thread.

Last update on December 10, 2015 7:43 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I have done a writing on Sarah.

Writing December 10,2015 12:26 PM Friday.
This may be totally out there but it is what I got
for this writing.
Baluga enticed by a string of luck
followed by total loss. Month of March
can't recover Horseshoe Lane Two miles
south of there.

I looked up some clue words and found that
Baluga is a name of a Caviar, a whale, and
a Vodka. Spirit's spelling is not always
correct. Could be Beluga.
What I am looking at here is three different
definitions. Did she like to eat fish, or
drink vodka? Did she like to go to the
casino? Did she like horseracing?
I will see if there is a horseshoe lane
nearby.
Will try and do some mapping but this new
program is giving me trouble trying to get
the old map program and searches done correctly.
Last update on December 13, 2015 10:50 am by PAngel777.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
ANGEL444 said...

I have done a writing on Sarah.

Writing December 10,2015 12:26 PM Friday.
This may be totally out there but it is what I got
for this writing.
Baluga enticed by a string of luck
followed by total loss. Month of March
can't recover Horseshoe Lane Two miles
south of there.

I looked up some clue words and found that
Baluga is a name of a Caviar, a whale, and
a Vodka. Spirit's spelling is not always
correct. Could be Beluga.
What I am looking at here is three different
definitions. Did she like to eat fish, or
drink vodka? Did she like to go to the
casino? Did she like horseracing?
I will see if there is a horseshoe lane
nearby.
Will try and do some mapping but this new
program is giving me trouble trying to get
the old map program and searches done correctly.

As I read back in this I see where Jan 19th of
2015 is when she went missing so the mention
of March must have been the year before when
she had a string of luck then total loss.
just clarifying.
Last update on December 13, 2015 11:10 am by PAngel777.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
I would like to help. I am not psychic, I am a forensic astrologer. I will work up the last ping time, but it would be useful to have any of the following:

Date of birth, with time and place
Last known contact with family - text or phone call, exact timestamp
Time of 911 call or initial call to police

Thank you
I am not psychic, I am a forensic astrologer
According to the ping chart it is likely she killed herself (Asteroid Hylonome conjunct Ascendant). Her body is likely S to SE of that area (Boring), possibly near mines or quarries.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Horseshoe+Ln,+Esta... !3m1!1e3!4m25!4m24!1m15!1m1!1s0x5495829e249d54ff:0x634a6d8ed8db2ffa!2m2!1d-122.423477!2d45.332489!3m4!1m2!1d-122.4242288!2d45.3309629!3s0x549578778af80fbb:0xae006a4ab33ec2c9!3m4!1m2!1d-122.4193683!2d45.3080944!3s0x5495788f22bcb40b:0x52e70e207f371e89!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x5495789f59e8b01b:0x2a6e51084e3c800!2m2!1d-122.3964362!2d45.3027547!3e0

Just extending my thoughts on what I read earlier that she
was sending messages to her family about selecting her own
headstone? I checked to see if there was a cemetery near
where horseshoe lane is and it is two miles south of the
location on my map where horseshoe lane is. Viola Cemetery.

I am getting that she vacillated about it for a while. The last ping (I am a little vague about this, phones will continue pinging if they are on, each time the phone receives a text or call, so I am assuming that this ping is the last activity on the phone) seems to indicate that she either killed herself then or made the final decision to do so. She seemed to be upset over a relationship perhaps? She definitely wanted to hide. I wonder if she threw her phone out near Boring and then headed to the forest?

Indications are her remains may not be found, however, I would like more accurate info before giving up, ie birth details or other.
I get that the body is in a hilly rocky area, perhaps near a public place where people gather (Saturn in Sagittarius in 11th house)
Last update on December 16, 2015 8:50 am by PAngel777.
I see her sleeping in her car, she was woken up by something possibly a person. I hear steep, drop, water, sadness, Daniel, slippery.
My postings are psychic in nature and may not be used with out my permission. I am posting my impressions as they come to me. With each experience this is our journey home.