Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Jamison Family - 10/8/2009 - Latimer County, Oklahoma - Remains Found (AWAITING ID/MORE NEWS)

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS, THOUGHTS OR VISIONS ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FAMILY. DISAPPEARED ON OCTOBER 8, 2009 FROM LATIMER COUNTY,OK. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY INPUT.

====================

JAMISON FAMILY

====================
Edited to fix photo image so it shows up
Last update on November 17, 2013 6:34 pm by PAngel777.
Hello Niki,

I am sorry to hear about your friend and their family. I remember seeing this case in the news, when it first happened. I am drawn to it and would like to share my reading with you:

Pamola Mountain- They were taken.
Riding down a road long, a little girl speaking to herself, maybe playing, she has something in her hands. I see their dog, Maizy, black colored (saw white when I saw news picture later after reading)
The couple are riding along not in a bad mood or anything, looking at each other, kind of smile with a singular thought or connected thought in mind, like a goal that day. 10/08.
Image of a triangle. Rope white with stripes of some sort.
Someone saw their truck in the distance ( I get one, but also maybe two people involve with this.

He came up from behind their travels, following. Truck was not locked, I see walking to get a better view or look off in the distance, reviewing the property landscape, admiring the beauty of it all.

I am them shown an image of them returning to the truck, startled surprised to a man standing there, Grey or greying hair, somewhat large feeling (not sure if it's height or weight) He is wearing overalls or some type of hunting attire. I also see a hat, maybe camouflage or real earth toned. I see hands in the air, Madyson us pick up by her Mother. Lynn- Evil man.
He knows how to kill them, an expert at making himself not known in the wilderness. A witness, younger possibly, like a father, son, brother (sometimes) relationship.

I got from Spirit" We were exicited about this, moving." woman ,very southern accent, strong.

Husband gives me the feeling of "Anti-government or against establishment feeling, taxes. Bobby (Lee)

I hear a gun going off- Pow, loud bang in right ear.
They were taken off the road, taken away foot prints, erased, things were disturbed amongst the brush, but had to look for the very minute detail of broken tree limbs.
They thought that they were up there alone, but was not.
I got from Spirit an image of a deer, a doe of some sort. the number 08. Deer Hunting season.
Feeling terror, fright, shaking.
Spirit says,"He left us there to rot." "How coud he?"
"Killing is a sport. We were hunted, poached"
Evil came upon them.
"He did not know what was under the seat."
There was also some type of sexual thing going on with one of the men."
He made them avoid know paths in the area, walked maybe along or parallel to another road or path.

"God had shown us this is what we needed to do." Spirit.

The Jamison's are still near the location where their truck was found, I am getting a strong northward walking feeling. Off the paths that the hunters use, maybe areas known to illegal hunters or hunting in the off season.
I see them under or near a large tree, not hidden or anything, together, Maybe was covered with some type of shubbery, but not well hidden. It is very dense in this area, hard to walk and feels very compact to me. Police have not been here because it looks inaccessible and as if someone would not go there or in this area.

Perp. has the feeling of a loner, but has family through out the lower Ok area. I get mechanic work or knows about cars, maybe an interest in all terrain vehicles like four wheelers, hunting cycles. Many knives and killing tools around this person. An anger issue, flies off the handle quick, mean streak, evil. I get wife then no wife, so maybe divorced and maybe has now a girlfriend. Trouble with the law, assault maybe, I can smell liquor or whiskey of some sort possible moonshine. A very racist individual, hates anyone not like his "kind." His home is like maybe mobile with a run down storage or something in the back, I can hear dogs, large ears, small, different types in the back area. He whippped his children severly. Chewing tobacco taste, spitting, goes by different name with people he knows, like a "Joe" sounding name, common. He knows Latimer like the back of his hand, father or some father figure showed him about the trails and back areas. Bar, motorcycles, Harley.

This is what I received, may the Spirit be with you all and know that peace in this will be found.
Qualis ero spero - That which I will be, I hope to be.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR UR TIME ON THIS CASE. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I WAS WONDERING IF U WOULD BE WILLING TO TALK TO ME AND/OR ANSWER A FEW Q'S IF U R ABLE.
Each soul enters with a mission. We all have a mission to perform. -Edgar Cayce
Jonas' Pamola mountain is Panola rather Smile it seems.
Thank you, Sweet Dreams for the correction. When I am doing a Session, I sometimes cannot edit and am typing to keep up with Energy Interpretations and Spirit Connection. Kystalline, thank you for the post. I watched it and I must say that when I sense and connect to this case, I am quite moved emotionally. I rarely get moved by a case and try not to so that my info remains accurate and without my human emotional interference, try to stick to heart in my sessions. Much of what I saw does coincide with what Spirit has been communicating to me. Odd, I did not know Sherilynn has Native Ancestry, something I share with her. Do we know what tribe? Just curious. And now to think of it, some of my Ancestry research has landed in OK.
Niki, again I am so sorry that this has happened to Sherilynn and her family, my heart and thoughts remain with you all. They are not forgotten and peace will come to this, keep praying for the revelation of the truth in this matter, there are unseen things going on in this world and the unseen world that will bring them home. Count your blessings and hold on to them, that is what your friend would have wanted for you. I emailed you, in case you wanted to send a private message. We tend to collaborate on cases here so you may want to post your question as a general post to see what you get.
THE MAIN Q'S I HAD WERE MAINLY BASED OFF OF UR VISIONS. BUT I WILL POST THESE QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE...... WILL WE FIND THEM? AND WILL THE PERP(S) BE CAUGHT? AND WHEN?
ALSO, I GET THE # 126 ALOT. HAVE HEARD IT FROM A FEW PEOPLE AS WELL. ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS # IN REFERENCE TO THE JAMISONS?
I have been wondering for two days who these people were. They came to me night before last having a gathering as well as a lot of other people who I do not know. They were having a wonderful time. Eating, picnic tables, gather, little girls kept saying my mom. knife, long handle child pushed away, mom fell grabbed
hit in face, dad died first.
Have a great day
Jonas - your reading is incredible and similar to what I shared with Nicki - I think we should get an organized search together again for the area up there.
Shellee Hale - Administrator
shellee@mpnmedia.com
@shelleehale (twitter)
SHELLEE, THAT WOULD BE BEYOND AWESOME!!! TELL ME WHEN AND I WILL START COLLECTING VOLUNTEERS THAT WILL HELP AS OF YESTERDAY!!!

AND I TOTALLY AGREE, JONAS' READINGS ARE AMAZING! HE HIT ON SEVERAL THINGS OTHER PSYCHICS HAVE TOLD ME AS WELL.

GOD BLESS U AND UR GIFT, JONAS!!
JONAS, SHERILYN WAS 1/2 CHEROKEE AND 1/2 CHOCTAW..... JUST LIKE THE COUNTRY SONG.... AND SHE WAS A DEEP BEAUTIFUL SOUL. ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTINGLY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN.
Thank you Niki and Shellee, I am very well pleased to help in any way possible, Niki you have my information and hope that we can bring this closer to the peace that this family so deserves. Just let me know if I can help any further, of course, I will be keeping focus on this and responding to your last questions. If and when I get anything further, I will send to you all, including the scanned rough writings. Peace and light be upon everywhere darkness has come.

P.S. Shellee, I will copy my information to you, as well, if that's ok.
i found the coordinates for the spot where they were last seen.

35.006097,-95.200653
Krystakine,

Do I put this in Google,have been using RV to locate and want to calibrate this information.
yes, you can enter it into google map or google earth. with google earth, you enter the coordinates and hit fly to, and it will take you there. this is the exact coordinate for the spot where the photo of madyson was taken.
i prefer to work with google earth because it shows the terrain very well. you can tilt and look at it from different angles, its pretty cool.
the pendulum is pointing to [b]east on the directional chart when i ask "which direction are the jamisons from the coordinates i listed above?"
its pointing to east

the post went all weird on me above. lol
the pendulum is indicating that they were shot by a male with dark blonde hair who is in his 40's. they did not know the person who killed them.
Thanks, I just pasted it there. I got it. I have been working with Niki on this case. I have been getting a lot about a lake. I had no idea about that Eufaula was almost surrounded by them. Eastward, hum. I am going to see if I can match anything from your pendulum session with my vision of them. I felt the coordinate very strong though, fits what I am seeing from the famiy's perspective. So east I go. PS Awesom crystal. Have you ever worked with them?
thanks! oh yes, i have a telepathic connection with the stones. they are one of my main passions in life. i teach workshops on crystal healing and dowsing and am working on a book too....i guess you can call it a healthy obsession for crystals. hehe

yep its pointing east on the directional chart, but i have not done any map dowsing yet. i like to do the chart first, then take the pendulum over the google earth images. i will keep my eyes peeled for a lake.
I have a passion for crystals as well, since a young jitter bug. I have just got a Calcite Sphere to aid in my Mediumistic abilities. It just arrived today, and trying it out with this case. Odd you were looking into this at the same moment, but such is the lives of ours.
love that. spirit is aligning things as they should be. btw i see a lake about 20 miles east.
Posting your comments to the case files. Also sending a friend request.
ok, i love when this happens, the pendulum is also zoning in on water. the pendulum is going to the southwest corner of lake wister. i still need to double check and zoom in further, but thought i would share.
I will post in my personal case file for the Jamisons and see if we are linking on this. Will send you an email about what I find...
Niki,

Are you going to try and pull together a search from the areas that are being presented here? I don't know if we need to chat about organizing something.
Shellee Hale - Administrator
shellee@mpnmedia.com
@shelleehale (twitter)
HI GUYS. MUST SAY THAT U ALL GIVE ME SO MUCH HOPE. AND ABSOLUTELY FOR A SEARCH. BUT WOULD RATHER DO DETAILS OF THAT IN PRIVATE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT MAYBE THE REASON U ARE GETTING "LAKE" SO STRONG IS BECAUSE THEY LIVED ON THE SHORELINE OF LAKE EUFAULA.
THANKS Niki,

I get the same think here.I will be taking my impression off the forum, and cc you ,Krystaline, and Shellee on what I am receiving for the Jamison's.
I think part of the beginning of the reading is missing in the above post I did,nt copy and paste properly and cant delete the above post.

Here it is again in full. My error in Copy and pasting sorry.

THE JAMISON FAMILY
« Thread Started 6 December at 16:23 »

When I get a card like this I often feel a bit stumped because this is a justice card and its reversed. In normal readings this card would show that there is a some kind of legal matter that has to be settled possibly in a court or that there is some matter that requires justice, fairness attached to it. It might have come from the past as a situation. However, this card is reversed and it seems to me that someone here is being taken advantage of. and past situations still seem to effect the current situation. So clearly, something was going on with this family whether on the surface or not. Somebody here and I dont know who seems to have 'looked down' on this family unless it was themselves looking down on others and it appears to me that somebody lost their temper.

You will note that the Wheel Fortune comes before this Justice card and automatically shows us that this family was on a trip. That much is noted anyway. The Justice card includes home and field. That seems to sum things up considering they were looking for property. There might be a touch of revenge in the Justice card. There is a number 11 on this card which I will leave as number in case that is significant.

If there was a court case in the past and someone did not get any justice they might have taken things into their own hands. I do seem to see some kind of dishonesty surrounding this case though Im not quite sure to who it is pointed out and if there was a court case or anything legal or complications with legalities the impression Im getting is that something was unfair as well as sense of bigotry.

There might have been something 'odd' or unacceptable about a marriage which could also form part of a legal contract.
It feels to me like they were 'grabbed' and possibly by people who they might have considered were friends. I have not read any real depth of information about this case so have not a lot of background. I dont know if people were aware they were going on this trip or whether they met up with someone - this 'grab' was not the grip of friendship however.

If this family were involved in any legal proceedings or court case in the past - this is why they have gone missing.

There is something very corrupt about the story according to this card. It might simply be REVENGE and Im wondering if that is the case and for some reason the word 'theft' is being given. I just feel that there was a 'debt' to be paid. I feel like these people were persecuted because of the past and whatever happened at that time. I feel like theres something quite wrong here - I seem to see 'jailhouse bars' or imprisonment of some kind and a guilty concience. So I would need to research back into the family to truly understand the nature of this.

The hanged man which sits next to this card seems to show that these people have just succombed to whatever was thrown at them. The hanged man is a worrying card in many ways. This might not have turned out very well at all because there are some 'self righteous individuals' in this card of the reversed Justice and those sort of people can do almost anything. So it seems that they must have come up against some issue that they might have been aware of. If someone felt cheated at any time they have sought their revenge for this its a bit like, you do this to me and I will do it back so it sounds very ominous.

[image]

Asking where these people are I have automatically been given the next card after the Justice card which I have briefly mentioned so it does seem to tie together.

This card empties their pockets. I understand that they left their cash behind - so this seems to be about right. The card seems to suggest some kind of self sacrifice. I feel that somehow these people have been punnished. because it seems in someones eyes they violated a 'law' that was to be paid for. I may be completely wrong but one look at this card could suggest what might have occurred to these people.
This card also can suggest water/Liquid of some form- the main feeling from this card is trees in an area and some form of liquid or water perhaps even submerging oneself? . there could be the number 40 attached this card.and also the number 12 which may help in location.

The card following this is the Death card which does,nt show a lot of mercy and will bring a huge transition to someones life wiping out every single thing in their past. However, going back to the Wheel of Fortune and then seeing the Death card as a moving object I am wondering if these people were knocked down. They may have decided to sit out at the side of the road and this could have been a hit and run because the Death card is like a 'mower' it mows things down in its path and as it is a horse it can represent a vehicle. Again this is just conjecture as its very difficult to 'call' this.

I dont like to talk about ugly possibilities because there really are two here, one is that they just left the past behind and went off into a new existance - Im not sure about that though or they could have had a vehicle come towards them.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate so therefore I cannot say for sure that I am correct here because these cards really are quite difficult to make an ultimate decision but they could alternatively have been 'run off the road'. So the two scenarios are that they had to make an involuntary change - forced to do something - or they may have met a difficult end.

There is so much deception with money it has affected the little girl too as I dont see security around her and when I ask where she is Im being given a lot of vain hope. She could be connected to gardens but her situation does not seem stable or guaranteed to be so that I can see at the moment as this nine of pentacles reversed places a question mark on physicality..

It would be pretty wonderful for the rest of the family if Bobby Sherilyn and the little girl had decided to just begin anew, well there is always a possibility, but I just see something there that does,nt look good - theft and deception.

When I think of the liquid in the hanged man and the vehicles it does make me wonder if these people were immersed in it. I am not feeling so good for these people right now.

Tarot can pinpoint some things and miss details out or not quite get them accurately but The hanged man seems to show some kind of 'giving up' and some kind of Voluntary effort and then Death card shows that whether involuntary or not there is a total change put on these peoples lives which could signify bad things. I dont know why theft has come up here or revenge all I can do is write down what I believe is a rough indication of what some of the factors might be.

I feel this case is very depressing because it has involved a little girl and the children always upset me the most when they go missing. I will re- consider what I have written once I have a look at the case in more detail . Some details are available but not with any depth and then I might be able to see a little further as to what makes sense here and what else I might need to ask so i will come back to this case as I cannot decide if these people were a victim of a crime or whether it is something else.

Please bear in mind that tarot might be referring to 'people' but does not know who these people might be, it might be the family themselves therefore I cannot be 100 per cent accurate in this reading and suggest that another source of concrete evidence is sought.

Empathy.

Re: THE JAMISON FAMILY - MADYSON JAMIESON
« Reply #1 8 December 2010 at 14:25 »

UPDATE FOR TAROT 8 DECEMBER 2010

I have been asked to look seperately at tarot for the little girl Madyson Jamieson.

I have received the Ace of Swords reversed. Communications are generally always related to swords amonst other things and tarot does seem to confirm that there has been no news of her.

However, this Ace of Swords is giving me a bit of a 'masculine' obsession around this girl. So I dont know if there was a Male around that was particularly interested in her. Im not sure if there were quarrels about this child because this card is 'stirring up conflict at the wrong time' and the next card is the two of swords which is often indicating a lot of arguments and quarrels or at least communication that seems to 'disagree' over her. Perhaps people were disagreeing over something to do with this child?

Someone might even have been 'pleading' about her and the other person not willing to listen. I have 'East, Spring and sunrise' on this card so to me I am getting something around the early morning. This card can also stand for ONE MONTH so maybe someone did not have any communication with this child for one month. I cannot be quite sure if this is a past reference, current or a future reference.

The card also seems to show some kind of breakdown possibly between two people and this card can indicate something about the mother of this child. Relationships are falling apart in this card and communication has gone very wrong.

I notice that the Ace of Swords also has the Fool card connected to it which often means open wide landscapes and tourist attractions or being attracted to these kind of areas. Certainly open landscape but the Ace of Swords is reversed and I feel I need to read the Fool the same way. I dont know if this girl was actually in the open landscape or whether someone did,nt want her taken there.

The Ace of Swords tells us about Marriage being broken off by a woman through her own imprudence. That does seem to indicate there is a problem here perhaps with the mother or a mother figure that might be at the bottom of what has occurred to this child. There is certainly a lot of misery here. I feel like the girl was an instrument of punnishment for someone - so maybe she was in the middle of conflict and a male person has taken a situation in his own hands. It is a sword so it really can represent great difficulties as Justice can be linked in here and whatever happened with regards to this child is someones 'form of justice'.

Sometimes when the Ace is reversed it represents a situation of 'nothing' whereby this girl should have been somewhere but she is,nt. The fool card reversed also makes me wonder if she was actually with the family when they assumedly were out in the country looking for a property. I need to look further on this.

If you consider the arguments and the stalemate of two people who have quarrelled in the two of swords, the following card of the three of swords represents seperation. That is why I wonder if this girl was seperated from her parents at some point or someone threatened to seperate. The next card would lead us to the Four of Swords where someone would be holding on to her and treating her as a possible 'hostage' for their principles.

Again I cant be sure on that. But, swords cards are not at all nice and they often bring a lot of upset and despair. Someone wanted this child under a seperation principle and the other person was,nt having any of it perhaps.

There is a possibility that this child was seperated from her parents in open space but I just need to put all the possibilities here.

[image]

The card above can have various meanings one of them showing that this child could not defend itself and strangulation or some kind of pressure to the neck here.

Anything done to this child could be an act of vengeance.
There are no indications on the strength card for direction but there does seem to be a vehicle (chariot) linked as it is the card prior to the Strength card - following the strength card we have the Hermit which normally shows rustic places.

Again we are looking at this all reversed which shows a journey postponed which seems to indicate some kind of stop or blockage with the journey. I also see a law trial here so I am again wondering whether this child was ever out in the country and whether in fact she has been seperated from her parents as an act of revenge. The only other thing I could think is that she was taken from a vehicle and that in itself 'hijacks' the journey she was on.
This also indicates that the vehicle is by a fence. So this child was taken from the vehicle by a fence which I believe is where the vehicle of these people was found.

Theres a lot of quarrel on this card too so I think there was some almighty dispute going on here or some kind of forced action and someone grabbing this child. We have not been given a direction but I think we have that clarified to where the family truck is.
The date and timing seems to tally also August 23 to September 22 to when the family disappeared so I do believe we have a landmark with this child and where she was.

I see a man who lives alone here somewhere or a man on his own. I link the girl to him. Sometimes these kind of men linked to the hermit card are a bit paedophillic though that is not always the case but they would be interested in the child.

Im not sure what Im thinking here but it could be that an old man has got her or knows where she is or she could have been attacked by an animal she was definately seperated from the vehicle . I dont know if he is right in the head or not. I do think there is fear in this card and I have to be truthful, I am not feeling that all is well with this girl. The strength card has an animal on it when it is reversed an animal can consume you even if it seemed friendly. But with the hermit we can also think of an older man who lives on there own so Im pretty much pulled in two directions here because Im seeing desperate action needed for a desperate situation.

An animal behaviour can be from human beings and we call horrible people 'animals' and also this card could even indicate domestic abuse (i.e., spousal or child abuse). It could indicate a rape or physical assault so you see its not looking good as we have all the pointers here that this is not nice as it is violent and uncontrolled action.

This card is connected next to the hermit card which reversed shows something or someone from the past and might be an old man.

It might be connected to someone with alzeimers disease.

Im sorry I am a bit disjointed because it is really difficult to see what might be happening here and whether this describes an event that has occurred to the girl or describing a person who is just actually nuts but if this girl was not out in the wilds she could be under a roof like in an attic because the Hermit can connect to an attic but the actual surroundings would be like very much tucked away perhaps landscape thats how Im seeing it and the girl is hidden.

Its possible she was taken from the vehicle and taken BACK to someones place where they live. Thats what I would also think is worth checking.

I think this case is a very complicated family issue and there are reports that the mother might have wished a seperation from the father but I get the feeling that someone else is involved here that is a bit crazy and they might have more to do with this then at first seen.

I may not be accurate on all the events and because of this I will always say tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and cannot be taken as solid evidence until we get some validations to try to illuminate what tarot could tell us.

It could be that this girl is still alive and not dead but that is slim but the next card shows three of wands and just tends to say there is opportunities perhaps to think its possible.

[image]

The other reason might be because the next card is the four of wands which definately gives us a building/home with big gates.

So , its 50/50 but the cards do show the fear of this child and what appears to be a lot of quarrelling, disagreement, seperation and indicates that someone who has problems about sexuality and that might not be them as a paedophile exactly but has a problem with relationships with either themselves or others might be in the picture somewhere.

[image]

The Emperor reversed gives us a number 4 - 4 WHAT? I cant say, whether its a door with a four on it or whether its a passage of time I cant decide.

I asked when she will be found and this is a runaround card for me its linked to the Pope which somehow does,nt offer any good advice on this question and the Emperor himself is very weak when reversed too. If she is linked to a person then they would not be able to have the character to say but there are dates and timings on this card though not always accurate Im afraid but they are Dates & Timing: March 21 to April 19 and if she were hidden then I dont see her coming to light until around these dates but what year I dont know.

I know this is strange but I see that this Emperor is connected to the 'Law' and I see some abuse of authority for some unknown reason here, there are some indications of problems with a father and battles with authority and problems with enemies. Its a whole wash of negative stuff. I would always feel that in cases like this all the family members are instigated fully and houses searched and places in connection to them.

That is not meant to signify they have done anything wrong but whenever children or parents or anyone goes missing it has to start from the family outwards. Process of elimination is what is called for.

Thats all I can find to suggest at the moment and I apologise for anything here that is not accurate but it is impressions and may take into account much of the situation around this child.

Please note that I did see Madysons situation unstable and insecure and mentioned this in my first tarot along with a possible connection to Gardens. It could be the gardens of a home or something to do with the word Gardens. I just feel that there is some kind of hidden secret around the child and she might be connected to someones home. So I will leave this thought here. Again no guarantees or promises as I can only write what I get from tarot and hope the interpretation is correct.

I also feel that I should add that whatever Law Enforcement was called to the scene of the car should also be asked for their accounts of when they arrived and what they found etc. or anyone that was at the scene when the situation was first reported.

Considering our first card is the Ace of swords Reversed when the Ace of Swords tarot card is reversed we find the opposite to integrity and honesty. Here we find lies, dishonesty and deceit. If we bear that in mind we might consider that we have not received the truth about this child as yet.

Empathy.

===================
Edited; see EM's profile for website link
Last update on October 5, 2013 7:36 pm by PAngel777.
dead dead alive. 1 girl is alive.
dad dead mom dead and pretty sure the lil girl is alive. Or was. I'll get back to this later.
ELL OH ELL
got.รτμявžﮭ?

Sinn Fein

Are there any sinkholes in this area?
empathy, i am really thinking this is about revenge. cool to see the confirmation in the cards you pulled.
EM and Krystaline, saw the same on this case.
I was reading online about a body found in a barrel which was thrown into a sinkhole in Tennessee (I think) and I suddenly felt that this was a possibility for the Jamisons. Strong enough for me to come back here to post on it. I don't know if it is the sinkhole that is resonating with me or a dump site. I know that in the state that I live in which is very rural, lots of people have ditches/gullies or places on their property where they put old cars, equipment and other trash. So it could be the sinkhole that resonates or the rural/private dumpsite that does. I'll post this PM onto the site in case it triggers something for anyone else.
It feels like drugs were involved somehow. this is what I think might have happened...

They planned to use money to purchase something, a trade. The man they met wanted the girl instead of the money. As soon as he saw her, he wanted her. He didn't care about the money anymore. Then something went wrong. I feel one parent was okay with the trade, the other wasn't. Regardless, the man wanted the young girl so badlythat he took all of them, killed the parents. Kept the young girl for his own reasons. I don't think she is still alive, but was for a while.

I think he took them at gun point. I think he over powered them. They didn't even have a chance to fight back.

Anyway, some of this I got this morning from a psychic perspective...the girl being the trade, a planned meeting, drugs, all dead. The rest my logical mind filled in. Not the normal way I do this, but it is how my brain put it all together.

I decided to post it this way, again not how I normally do things, I usually JUST post what I get psychically and keep logic out of it. But I thought maybe something could resonate with someone working on the case. Just want to help.

Christi
PATTI D SAID, "I was reading online about a body found in a barrel which was thrown into a sinkhole in Tennessee (I think) and I suddenly felt that this was a possibility for the Jamisons. Strong enough for me to come back here to post on it. I don't know if it is the sinkhole that is resonating with me or a dump site. I know that in the state that I live in which is very rural, lots of people have ditches/gullies or places on their property where they put old cars, equipment and other trash. So it could be the sinkhole that resonates or the rural/private dumpsite that does. I'll post this PM onto the site in case it triggers something for anyone else."

THIS WAS/IS MY RESPONSE. DOES ANYONE ELSE GET ANYTHING CLOSE?
" ODD. I GOOGLED LATIMER COUNTY SINKHOLES AFTER I MSGD U LAST NIGHT. I WAS THROWN BACK. I FOUND A SITE CALLED PROPHECIES FORUM. I READ DOWN AND ABOUT HALFWAY DOWN BY 'JOYFUL' AND SHE SAID, "large rectangule room with timbers rotting at the top, top partiially covered with earthl." THIS HIT MY GUT. THERE ARE A FEW REASONS. MAYBE SOMETHING WILL RESONATE WITH U. THE NEIGHBOR THEY SPOKE WITH LAST WAS/IS BUILDING AN UNDERGROUND STORAGE CONTAINER HOME (LIKE THE OLD RECTANGULAR SHIPPING CONTAINERS USED ON BARGES) WHEN I SPOKE WITH HIM IN MAY AND INQUIRED TO SEE IT, HE SAID NO BUT TOLD US FROM THE INSIDE, IT LOOKED LIKE A LOG CABIN. HE SAID HE COVERED THE WALL WITH PIECES OF WOOD TO MAKE IT LOOK THAT WAY. ALSO, ANOTHER PSYCHIC HERE LOCAL SAID SHE SAW THEM IN A SMALL, DIMLY LIT CABIN.....
http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1256965515 "
Many years ago in Nebraska, I had a friend who's ex-girlfriend died and her son was snatched. The day of her funeral as I was napping this woman came to me and showed me a yellow house with white bricks in Iowa. I saw a man pull up in front of the house in a blue car, get out and take a little boy inside. The woman who was sitting above me told me this was her son and this is where they could find him. After I awoke, I called my friend who was with the ex-girlfriends family and he said I should come over. I did and I told them what I saw. I felt very silly because they were strangers and even though I knew the information from the guide to be fact; I was afraid they would think I was weird.

Once I got to the house I described the woman/guide who had visited me. They all agreed it sounded like her. After telling them what this woman told me, the brother said, "Oh my God" I know that house. I have been there. They drove from Omaha Nebraska to Red Oak Iowa and found the boy exactly where she told me he would be. I had never met these people before, never seen the child or this man before but everything I saw was accurate. I never saw that family again but I know the man went to prison and the child was returned to his family.

This was 30 years ago. Recently I saw a show on TV about this missing Jamison family. I wanted to call the county sheriff because the same thing happened again. A different woman came to me and showed me where her daughter is. But I don't want to send them on a wild goose chase so I am now looking for other psychics to help out here. I don't do cards, I just listen to my guides so here's what I have.

A man took her. He is white, closer to 60. He has a wife who lives with him and comforts the child. His house or at least the house on the property has tar paper sides or a roof. Gray. I don't know if tar paper is the proper word but it is old and gray and feels heavy on one side scratchy on the other. The buildings are old. There are two on the property. An old truck. They had three children of their own, two female, one male who have been gone from them and are very afraid of them. Those now adult children stay away. They have been in trouble with the court system and possibly lost those three to the system. Or lost two of them. The oldest girl ran away. She is blond like the missing Jamison girl.

There is a two one split here but I can't see if it's 2 kids are hers and 1 is theirs, or the other way around.

He is thin, weathered, uses a gun for everything. He does not wear jeans but gray custodian pants. The wife is thick bodied, tired and younger by perhaps 10 years. Their place is secluded and wet. He hides the girl in the smaller building with the tar paper sides/ roof. She is alive. This is not the first time for him.

The two parents are back in real life but they can see their child. They are having a very difficult time getting through to their own family. People are thinking too much and not feeling them so she is here with me.

Do any of you feel any of this? Can you see it too? Their bodies are on the property as well. He keeps the bodies together. In or near a well? Or in a wet place.
I have felt that Madyson is still alive for some time...but I'm not sure, I have given Niki some names, some she can validate some not....some other stuff that if LE would just work with her it would sure help!
Much of what Alystar typed above I've given to Niki month or so ago...nice that someone else "picks" up on it....hmmmm

Anyone else?
The Names Dale and Missy seem important. Missy in reference to the woman who is with the bad guy. Although I wonder if her name is missy or if because the woman isn't actually legally married to the guy perhaps it just meant for me to know that the term "miss" meant that I should know they weren't married.

The doe eyed women who came to me in my dream had this sudden wash of emotion and I thought she was going to cry because I felt overwhelmed and felt I was going to cry but then she stopped. One tear came from her right eye and stopped on her cheek. It was blue.

I thought that was odd so I wracked my brain trying to figure out what that meant. My friend Brent said that people from prison sometimes have a blue tear tattoo. So this man did time perhaps.

Texas is important. Chester or Chesterfield is important. I saw it on a red and gold high school key regarding the unmarried woman.

1965 the year is important regarding the woman. Perhaps her year of birth or her graduation year. American pick up with a back seat or a covered backend. Worn blue. I don't know if it sits in his back yard or it was used.

The unmarried woman is one of those big raw boned women, you know (not petite in any way).

And I can smell the tar paper of this old building with the flat roof. Not like the smell of tar but it does have that , oh no I know. Someone took black tar and tried to plug holes with it. She is not allowed in the house where the unmarried woman and man live, she lives here in this small building.

I am going to research texas for a chester or chesterfield high school. I am also not going to sift through other psychics messages. It again muddies my own messages. I'd rather just confer with the doe eyed woman who came with the information.
ALYSTAR- I BELIEVE U R ON THE RIGHT TRACK. I HAVE GOTTEN A TX CONNECTION FROM MANY AND CINLOU TOLD ME 'CHESTER' BACK ON FEB.9. THANK U SO MUCH FOR TAKIN AN INTEREST IN THIS CASE OR BEING CHOSEN..... HOWEVER THIS WORKS. LOL
I hate being cryptic so I try not to be. After all the thoughts I've had about this I'll try to put it in a story format. Since you may have many people putting in their energy, you may want to take what I have to say and see if it matches any of the other folks who are trying to feel what happened here.

* I checked to see if there was a high school called Chester High School because in my dream (I have these dreams while I'm awake btw) I kept seeing a blond woman in a high school picture with a red robe, white collar. The red and gold high school key was hanging in front of her and the word chester was written across the key. And underneath the key is the star of texas. So I started an online search of Chester High School in Texas. And holy crap there is a high school called Chester High School, it's in Chester Tx AND it is 349 miles straight up the highway from where the family went missing. A straight line! And the school colors are red and gold.

1965 is significant to this woman in the graduation gown. Her birth, graduation or when she met and became the girlfriend to this man.

Missy as a name could be important or it is just there to tell me they are not wedded.
Dale as a name is significant.
And I keep seeing a guy named wayne from my childhood so that may be significant as well or the fact that he wore a brace on his right leg may be the significant part.

I believe a man who was hunting came upon this family by accident. I think this man lives down below Red Oak and is from Chester Tx or has lived in Chester Tx. I believe he comes up to Red Oak to hunt and has done so often.

I believe the man lives more than 100 miles toword Texas from the place where this family went missing but he does not live in Texas. A woman he lives with is not his wife but she has been with him a long time. I believe she is psychically reaching out for help for this child. I believe she has two daughters who are not his and he abused them and they are alive but completely gone from the family. I believe these two people may have a son who is still involved with the family. I believe they live near corn. I believe they live on a property with scattered vehicles, two buildings. The small building is a shed of sorts with tar on it and gray scratchy rat paper on the sides, possibly a flat roof. The water is well water. Or there are wells on the property. Not big but big enough to have this small child live in it.

There are dogs. These people don't go out but have lived in the same place for a long time. People know them but people stay away from them. The man has a record and is known to police but he is an unaccounted violator of his parole or how ever that works. They don't know where he is.

The Jamison family trusted him for a moment because he is not a big scary guy but rather an easy talking type. Balding with a bit of hair up front. Gray close to 60. I believe he stopped them with his car which is sun faded blue with a silver bumper. American made. It may be a truck or there was a black truck involved later. If there was a truck it was a truck with another set of seats.

A younger man is his accomplice but he was not there at first. This man had killed people before, people that he has not been charged with killing. I feel he has been in prison in Texas. The number is 5. I have no idea why the number five is associated with this man. He is not a heavily bearded man. Very little chest hair, rotten teeth. Hunting and fishing are his thing. A tattoo on his right arm.

And this Jamison child is not dead.

Someone else knows about this child besides these three family members. One man knows. Perhaps a utility worker.

If I were to look for this child I would look straight down the highway 295 toward the state line. I would look for corn crops. Hills and wet. Although I don't know if it's a well, river or a pond when I'm feeling wet. I would look more than 100 miles away from Red Oak. But not 200 miles away. I would look for someone who pays a bill with the electric company. He is not a person who has become a live off the land type like the survivalists are. And I think he is a man who is always looking for an angle. You now the type. I also believe sherri with an i (I feel I need to say it that way to get someone's attention) is on the property. In a well perhaps or a hole that this man did not dig himself.

A
Hello Alystar,

Myself and Cinlou have been heavily involved in this case. A lot of your information matches the images received by both of. Definitely interested in doing some collaboration with you on this case. This case is one of my long term committments right now, as I have been using whatever resources available to assist the family and friends. To give you a brief run down on your information:

TX connection: Match
Dogs in around perp location: Match
Parents deceased: Match
Hunting: Match
Madyson whereabouts: 50% match (this information tends to be in conflict with some psychics and mediums)
Additionally, when on an active visit at location in Red Oak we noted thatthere were trucks and other vehicles with Texas tags in and around the area. I will look at the areas that you indicated and see if I can pick up anything as well. This would be a complete blessing for this case! More so, Sherrilynn and Bobby have come to me recently, asking for Madyson to be found.(Curious as to the timing of your posts)
With the help of the Spirit, we hope to bring them home soon and all things be brought into the light about this case, as so much dark has surrounded it. Again, thank you for your insight and courage to come forth with this info.

Thank you for assisting with this case, your attention and accuracy with our shared images is really astounding. I am definitely wanting to give a great deal of credibility to you impressions.
Here is my reading that you have been waiting on Nikki. I have it so that you guys can read it at see what you can piece together from what you already know. Also, what is the exact location for the truck when they found it. I need that. Thanks a bunch! Read my reading here...

Natasha Call

Hoping to provide valuable contributions to this forum, saving as many missing/abducted people as possible.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Natasha Call

Here is my reading that you have been waiting on Nikki. I have it so that you guys can read it at see what you can piece together from what you already know. Also, what is the exact location for the truck when they found it. I need that. Thanks a bunch! Read my reading here...

THANKS SO MUCH, NATASHA. SOME OF THIS MAKES SENSE OR MATCHES WHAT IVE HEARD FROM OTHERS. AND SOME IS NEW. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO TELL EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID.... MY EYES ARE BAD AND EVEN WITH MY SCREEN AT 150%- SOME THINGS ARE STILL DIFFICULT TO SEE. I APPRECIATE UR TIME AND EFFORT ON THIS GREATLY, AS ITS BEEN HARD FOR ME TO GET MANY TO TAKE THE JAMISONS AND MYSELF SERIOUSLY. SO, THANKS AGAIN. <3
Quote:
Originally posted by: NIKI SHENOLD

THANKS SO MUCH, NATASHA. SOME OF THIS MAKES SENSE OR MATCHES WHAT IVE HEARD FROM OTHERS. AND SOME IS NEW. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO TELL EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID.... MY EYES ARE BAD AND EVEN WITH MY SCREEN AT 150%- SOME THINGS ARE STILL DIFFICULT TO SEE. I APPRECIATE UR TIME AND EFFORT ON THIS GREATLY, AS ITS BEEN HARD FOR ME TO GET MANY TO TAKE THE JAMISONS AND MYSELF SERIOUSLY. SO, THANKS AGAIN. <3

I'm definitely taking it seriously! To do my research on my reading (which everyone who has worked with me knows I do a million hours of researchSmile I need to know the location on google earth where their truck was found. I have not found that in any of the coverage on the case and don't want to read through the other readings from people quite yet because I want to back up my own work first. Also, I know my writing is often hard for others to read when I am in the middle of a reading. Also, in order for the pencil to show up when I scanned it, I had to manipulate the resolution on the page and then the typing on the back kinda came through on a few. Sorry 'bout that. Anywho, if you can give me the location, that would be so awesome!!!
Natasha Call

Hoping to provide valuable contributions to this forum, saving as many missing/abducted people as possible.
Quote:

I'm definitely taking it seriously! To do my research on my reading (which everyone who has worked with me knows I do a million hours of researchSmile I need to know the location on google earth where their truck was found. I have not found that in any of the coverage on the case and don't want to read through the other readings from people quite yet because I want to back up my own work first. Also, I know my writing is often hard for others to read when I am in the middle of a reading. Also, in order for the pencil to show up when I scanned it, I had to manipulate the resolution on the page and then the typing on the back kinda came through on a few. Sorry 'bout that. Anywho, if you can give me the location, that would be so awesome!!!

THANKS AGAIN!! HERE ARE THE COORDINATES FROM WHERE THIER TRUCK WAS FOUND. 35.006097,-95.200653
Quote:
Originally posted by: NIKI SHENOLD

THANKS AGAIN!! HERE ARE THE COORDINATES FROM WHERE THIER TRUCK WAS FOUND. 35.006097,-95.200653

Thanks! I'll work more on this case this week. You are awesome to not give up on your friend! I'm sure she is so grateful! I am grateful for people like you and hope that if I and my family were missing that I would have someone dedicated like you to keep up the search.
Natasha Call

Quote:

Thanks! I'll work more on this case this week. You are awesome to not give up on your friend! I'm sure she is so grateful! I am grateful for people like you and hope that if I and my family were missing that I would have someone dedicated like you to keep up the search.

I READ UR BLOG, OBVIOUSLY, SHORTLY AFTER U POSTED IT, BUT MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN DOWN AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO REALLY STUDY IT. UNTIL LAST NIGHT. I GOT A CALL 2 WEEKS AGO. AN ANONYMOUS TIP. SHE KNEW THINGS THAT ONLY MYSELF, STAR, YONAS AND CINDY OBSERVED AND DID NOT REALLY MERIT DISCUSSION-(AT THE TIME) I FEEL THIS CALLER WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND VERY VALID. SO AFTER TALKING WITH HER AND THEN REREADING UR BLOG- A FEW THINGS MADE ME CATCH MY BREATH. IF YOU HAVE TIME COULD U PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SHARE WITH U. THANKS SO MUCH. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR UR HELP.
I RECEIVED AN ANONYMOUS CALL ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST. THIS PERSON KNEW LITTLE THINGS THAT ONLY STAR AND MYSELF KNOW.... THE THINGS SHE TOLD ME MIRRORED ALYSTARS POST EARLIER IN THIS THREAD. SHE NAMED ONE OF THE NAMES IN NATASHA CALLS READING AND TALKED ABOUT THE USE OF A SICKLE - WHICH ODDLY ENOUGH, NATASHA HAD DRAWN A PIC OF ON HER READING ONE MONTH PRIOR. CINLOU HAD TOLD ME THE NAME CHARLES EARLY ON AND HER DESCRIPTION OF THIS MAN FITS TO A TEE. YONAS DREW A SKETCH OF ONE OF THE PERPS AND WHEN COMPARING THIS MANS PHOTO WITH THE SKETCH.... IT MAY AS WELL BE A CARBON COPY. MY GUT IS SCREAMING THAT MADYSON IS WITH THIS MAN. I KNOW IM NOT PSYCHIC, BUT OCCASIONALLY MY GUT DOES GOOD. MY GUT INSTINCT THIS WHOLE TIME HAS BEEN TO NOT TRUST LAW ENFORCEMENT WITH THIS CASE.... WHICH IS ODD CUZ THATS NOT THE KINDA PERSON I AM. BUT NOW, AFTER THE CALLER, IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

[edited to remove link; was not working anyway and from liability standpoint)
Last update on August 5, 2012 8:52 pm by PAngel777.
niki, when i ask the pendulum if madyson is with this man, i get a yes. when i ask if she is in texas with this man i also get a yes. i then asked if madyson is being held north of fort worth/dallas area and i get a no. i got a yes on south and east, so i am going to take the pendulum over the southeast area from dallas/fort worth and see if i can come up with something. right away lufkin is standing out to me and i notice it is near huntsville and members here were hitting on a hunting connection. praying hard this is the tip that leads to madyson, this just breaks my heart.
realizing that there is a strong chance madyson is alive (thats just the feeling i get right now) being held by this perv i am going to private message any specific areas of interest. we do not want to tip him off since she could be in extreme danger. please spirit, let madyson lead us to her. i have a good feeling about this as messed up as this situation is, it could end with madyson being found emotionally scarred but alive. please let it be.
praying this is accurate....i took the pendulum over the percentage chart and asked what percent of a chance is madyson alive and being held by this man, and it pointed to 90% !!!!!! all i can do is ask and share what i get, i am trying to stay very clear.
I am originally from the Red Oak/ Panola area. I have generations of family
history in that very area. There are times, generally prior to deer hunting
season that you will see out of state visitors. I have spent hours in
research to gather all known facts. I am not a psychic but have also
researched techniques used by psychic investigators. They usually
begin where the known facts end. We know from the Eufaula news
paper, that the Jamisons had isolated themselves prior to their
disappearance. Their primary outlet was Eufaula Lake. Neither parent
worked. The newspaper stated that the Jamisons had security
cameras. The last footage prior to going to the Red Oak area showed
Sherilynn taking a brief case to the truck. The briefcase was never found
in the abandoned area. In their truck was a GPS device which
indicates they had never been to that location. They were in the area
a day or two prior to meeting the individual they were purchasing
land from. They spoke to a local merchant and said they were there to
purchase land. No known ads for the sale of property in that specific
area were listed in the Eufaula or any other newspaper. Apparently
they became aware of the property from the individual they were to meet
Had they been from that area they would have known the location
they traveled to was owned by oil companies and couldn't be from sale
There was one house by the entrance of the oil company access road
that their truck entered and was found. An older, retired man lived in
that isolated area. He saw the Jamisons enter but never saw anyone else
enter from that hwy. Those of us from that area know that multiple
access roads from other directions can be taken to reach that area
HOWEVER, even I could not navigate the area A hunter from
the area historically or a former oil field employee could. Whomever
they met I believe was an older, avid outdoorsman that use to live
In that general area for years and was familiar with the access roads
I believe they met this person at Lake Eufaula. I believe this person
is an opportunistic predator and a pedophile. He watches people
He observed vulnerablities in the Jamisons. I believe Madyson caught
his attention initially. However, he is strongly motivated by greed also
This would explain why they went to an isolated virtually unknown area
to purchase a parcel of land not listed in any newspaper and owned
by an oil/ natural gas company. You have to have extensive first hand
Knowledge of the area to navigate it. I believe if the OSBI had interviewed
locals that frequented the fishing docks of Lake Eufaula and the
busy lakeside cafe nearby someone witnessed the friendship develop
between them and this individual. I believe this person appeared
harmless and was skillful at lowering their defenses. Basically he
seduced them. I believe they went with the briefcase prepared to
purchase the land. They trusted him. They went to an isolated unknown
area unarmed with their only child and cash. They left jackets and
all personal belongings with the family pet without any sign of struggle
I believe they immediately got in the perps truck with the briefcase
The perp was unaware of the bank bag under the truck seat. The
transaction had to be in cash due to the Jamisons being on disability
which could cause future tax / income verification problems. I did
consult a well known psychic investigator who has been featured on a
popular tv reality series. She stated my gut instincts were correct
and immediately after communicating I began receiving flashes of
images/ like photographs in my mind. It was confirmation on
most details. The child is not alive. The emotions that accompanied
were devastating. I never felt/ saw image of a witness to the act. This
doesn't eliminate that a person close to this person has bore
witness to some form of evidence later that would link him to crime. I
also saw the individual as having short gray hair, older but fit, 6th with
a solid build.
QBee3
Add'l details: 2 adults and a child literally
vanished. This crime was methodically
planned/ executed. The plan evolved over
a period of time. I believe that a significant
stressor occurred in the perpetrators personal
life prior to his mental fantasy was put into
actuality. It's very likely that a past or
ongoing family conflict in Mr. Jamisons
life by coincidence/ misfortune resonated
with the perp negatively and allowed him
to feel justified in his actions toward him
and his family. I sensed a consuming inner
rage that demanded an outlet. The significant
stressor, the rage, the unfortunate negative
co-relation of Mr. Jamison to family he was
in similar conflict, and his basic sociopathic/
predator/ opportunistic personality profile
combined was the driving force behind the
execution of this crime. Motives were:
misplaced rage/ revenge, money, and perversity
He justified giving way to his urges by
transferring his rage to Mr. Jamison. This
transfer of rage due to a coincidental/ similar
negative conflict fed and gave outlet to his compulsion to right
a wrong done to him. The money and the perverse
interest in the child, both of which were strong basis/
motives by themselves became an obsession.
His ability to justify his actions was the final
necessary piece to turn fantasy into reality. I sense
this person enacts his urges primarily through
fantasy Significant stressors have triggered him to
act upon fantasies in the past. Statistically
speaking sociopaths don't choose an entire
family as a first victim. Whomever killed the
Jamisons has killed before without detection
Do not sense a prior criminal history. If it was a former
resident well familiar with the area/ locals and
logically it almost had to be, someone living
in Panola or Red Oak may remember seeing
this person during the time frame before and/
or after the abandoned truck was found. The
OSBI needs to be pressured, as well as, the
FBI whose involvement is mandatory due to
a child being missing. Investigative editor, Ziva
Branstetter should be contacted at Tulsa World
It is unacceptable that an entire family can vanish
in Rural America. Taxpayers who fund both
agencies should demand answers. Oklahoma
is becoming infamous for the incompetence
of the OSBI. If some pressure was put by
citizens on this good ole boy state to employ
individuals by merit to staff critical agencies
instead of using the "it's not what you know
but who you know method" that's in place, we
might have an OSBI that had employees that
would be passionately dedicated to solving
these now cold cases (cases get cold real
quick here). We might could retain investigators
who view their duties as a calling/ vocation.
Instead we have friends and offspring of
entrenched bureaucrats who work under
a sense of entitlement. Media attention, public
outrage, and good old fashioned detective
footwork could provide solid leads in this case
(edited to remove email address as not permitted)
To paraphrase a famous quote: Evil
prevails when good men watch and do nothing.

======================================================= ==============================

Edited to remove email address as not permitted
Last update on October 11, 2011 6:12 pm by PAngel777.
QBee3
I'm sorry. Add'l impressions keep surfacing
I have not allowed myself to focus/ obsess
over this tragic crime for some time now.
Due to the obvious forethought and planning
involved, I feel that the disposal site was
chosen and ready for quick utilization. Some
of these access roads are traveled on a
consistent basis. I don't know why but I feel
water or a place that collects water is chosen
for disposal. This is due to water aids in
rapid deterioration of evidence. Death/ disposal
of parents occurred in same location. Nearby
remote/ abandoned well sites. Maybe abandoned
underground water reservoirs used at natural
has sites that are not visible from road. This
would require a 4 wheel drive to prevent mishap.
I feel perp researched weather forecasts and this
contributed to selection of date to meet. It was
a deep hole already in place. A gutted well site?
Pre-selected. Remote area. Underground/ wet
The child was taken somewhere else. Feel she
has been buried in an unmarked grave. He has
a need to visit the grave site. Don't want
to discuss impressions involving the child
I may be completely inaccurate. Never had
intuitive impressions of this type or intensity
QBee3
Here is my latest reading with the research that you may find interesting.
Natasha Call

Here is my current read on the Jamison case.

I hope some of you can fill in gaps with what you see and what you have researched.
Natasha Call

I'm just updating this thread with my latest read to see if anyone has feedback on it for Niki.

http://speedyspyder.blogspot.com/2012/05/jamison-f...
Last update on August 5, 2012 8:46 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
Natasha Call

NOTE:

In keeping with recent changes, we are no longer posting News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, in this thread.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for Psychic posts.

LINK TO THE JAMISON FAMILY'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/897/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF THEIR DISAPPEARANCE IS COMING UP ON THE 8TH OF THIS MONTH AND I WAS WONDERING SINCE TIME HAS PASSED IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN ANYTHING NEW.
Hi Niki,
Yes, I have them listed in the Month of October 2013 PCF Missing Cases Anniversaries.

This can be posted on the Jamison Family PCF News/Updates page too.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Very Brief Session/Contact: Being shown some type of VERY LARGE BARRELL...for some reason. Anyway - hard to describe exactly - but KINDA REMAINDS ME of images at below image link.

NOTE: I've not worked this case and was shown this BARRELL unexpectedly while announcing their 4-Year Missing Case Anniversary on their PCF News/Updates page.

======================================

KINDA LIKE Image at Link:

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/1/7/a/6/119543422276...

=======================================
PAngel777

Admin

Good Lord...I hope to God what I was shown this morning is not for putting people in them...I don't know...so don't want to speculate at this time as could go many different ways...

AT THIS POINT, I cannot say I see anyone in a VERY LARGE BARREL or BARRELS..and POSSIBLY...could be shown for connection to someone who has these type of BARRELS or possibly for nearby location...more needs to come through.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Good Lord...I hope to God what I was shown this morning is not for putting people in them...I don't know...so don't want to speculate at this time as could go many different ways...

AT THIS POINT, I cannot say I see anyone in a VERY LARGE BARREL or BARRELS..and POSSIBLY...could be shown for connection to someone who has these type of BARRELS or possibly for nearby location...more needs to come through.

THANK U FOR LOOKING. I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT MADYSON IS STILL ALIVE AND SOMEONE HAS HER. BUT THIS IS MY THOUGHT.
Brief Session/Contact: Also being shown ROCKS or LARGE STONES or BOULDERS thingys. What's weird is that these are NOT NEAR WATER - but more like a PROPERTY or LAND. Very strange...along with the BARREL or BARREL(S). Also being shown a FENCE of some type - NOT PICKET FENCE and NOT WHITE EITHER.

PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact: Saying something about "WINE" or WINERY".

SIDE NOTE: Would the BARREL or BARRELS POSSIBLY something to do with WINE or WINE STORAGE...or other brewery....who knows.

PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact: Saying something about "WINE" or WINERY".

SIDE NOTE: Would the BARREL or BARRELS POSSIBLY something to do with WINE or WINE STORAGE...or other brewery....who knows.

I don't like to speculate because it can get off from the true RAW reading. DON'T KNOW IF THE BARREL is connected to WINE at all. MAYBE SOMETHING SEPARATE. and POSSIBLY to do with a PERP...meaning putting someone in a BARREL. Possibly someone who drinks wine. Possibly on someone's property OR MAY NOT BE SOMEONE'S PROPERTY...
PAngel777

Admin

***UPDATE***: NOVEMBER 17, 2013: Skeletal remains have been found by deer hunters in Latimer County, which appear to be the remains of three (3) people. "According to Perkinson, the remains were found a few miles south of Kinta, near Red Oak, where a vehicle belonging to a couple and their 6-year-old daughter was found abandoned in 2009".

The Jamison family has been contacted by authorities, a spokesperson posted on Facebook. OSBI says it will be some time before DNA tests can confirm if the remains are those of the Jamison family or if they belong to others, which would unlock another mystery."

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/897/

===============================

THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW

===============================
Last update on November 17, 2013 6:39 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin