Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Viewing Single Post
Tiffany D. said...

There's a hotel by the coast where there is a large gathering of Islamic men. There is a cage that is eventually erected that signals hostage taking. As we leave the hotel, I find a huge dragon the side of one beach coast skimming on top if the water. He is black and brown. We tried to get off the shore, but when we did some of the weren't able to make It out or fell in the water to be with the dragon. Very worried.

Researched dragons a bit and wow:

Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. With this, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength.[1]

I sensed that much money was associated with this place aka most likely a 1st world country. The potent and auspicious power in control over water is 100% how to describe this dragon. It's as if maritime/coastline is going to play a huge role in this terrorist attack. I remember looking behind me to see a woman suddenly pushed back into the air as if she had been hit with an rpg. Just flew back a little and then disappeared. I felt horrible for her, but I was too busy trying to get to a safe place while on the dock that was jetting out into the water - trying hard so as to not get caught by the terrorists or swallowed by the water dragon.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.