Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Viewing Single Post
Brief Session/Contact/Channelling: HEARING CHATTER...then shown a MALE w/FACE covered with what looks or appears like a "DARK KNIT CAP" (reminds me of a sock type thing) w/CUT-OUTS for HIS EYES & MOUTH. Something HANGING down in the BACK OF THIS CAP/FACE COVERING. He is TALL, carrying a MACHINE GUN...CAREFULLY walking across a street...then SHOOTS LIKE CRAZY...

- When he is "carefully" walking across the can see a building to where he seems to be heading - right in front of him...vague...but seems to be BEIGEY / LIGHT PALE COLOR...POSSIBLY a STOREFRONT???

- Dark Knit Cap seems to be BLACK (or possibly VERY DARK BLUE)...and there seems to be some SLIGHT & very thin RED MATERIAL around the circles covering the eyes...VERY STRANGE...not sure what this or WHAT I'M BEING SHOWN at the time of this Psychic state.

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"