Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

GENERAL TERRORIST / TERROR HITS FORUM THREAD

NOTE: Opening a "General" Terrorist/Terror Hits or "General Purpose Thread (kinda like Cathatua's Dream Outlet) if members want to post what they pick up randomly, etc.

However, members can still also open a separate thread in this section on what they pick up as well.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection
Last update on June 13, 2014 2:56 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Session/Contact/Channelling: HEARING CHATTER...then shown a MALE w/FACE covered with what looks or appears like a "DARK KNIT CAP" (reminds me of a sock type thing) w/CUT-OUTS for HIS EYES & MOUTH. Something HANGING down in the BACK OF THIS CAP/FACE COVERING. He is TALL, carrying a MACHINE GUN...CAREFULLY walking across a street...then SHOOTS LIKE CRAZY...

Notes:

- When he is "carefully" walking across the street...you can see a building to where he seems to be heading - right in front of him...vague...but seems to be BEIGEY / LIGHT PALE COLOR...POSSIBLY a STOREFRONT???

- Dark Knit Cap seems to be BLACK (or possibly VERY DARK BLUE)...and there seems to be some SLIGHT & very thin RED MATERIAL around the circles covering the eyes...VERY STRANGE...not sure what this or WHAT I'M BEING SHOWN at the time of this Psychic state.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channelling: HEARING CHATTER...then shown a MALE w/FACE covered with what looks or appears like a "DARK KNIT CAP" (reminds me of a sock type thing) w/CUT-OUTS for HIS EYES & MOUTH. Something HANGING down in the BACK OF THIS CAP/FACE COVERING. He is TALL, carrying a MACHINE GUN...CAREFULLY walking across a street...then SHOOTS LIKE CRAZY...

Notes:

- When he is "carefully" walking across the street...you can see a building to where he seems to be heading - right in front of him...vague...but seems to be BEIGEY / LIGHT PALE COLOR...POSSIBLY a STOREFRONT???

- Dark Knit Cap seems to be BLACK (or possibly VERY DARK BLUE)...and there seems to be some SLIGHT & very thin RED MATERIAL around the circles covering the eyes...VERY STRANGE...not sure what this or WHAT I'M BEING SHOWN at the time of this Psychic state.

ADDING: Cap KINDA like these images - MAYBE A SKI MASK???

IMAGE #1:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PL8zRbHrL....

IMAGE #2:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-az7rcQ8sag0/UXSx6vjXpoI/...
PAngel777

Admin

Noting.. What bothers me about this attack...or this Terrorist/Terrorists is could be here in the U.S....the others don't wear ski masks like this one did in this particular...but what also BOTHERS ME about what I was shown and heard...is that the building looked like could be in a rundown area...or Foregin country...

Odd...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Noting.. What bothers me about this attack...or this Terrorist/Terrorists is could be here in the U.S....the others don't wear ski masks like this one did in this particular...but what also BOTHERS ME about what I was shown and heard...is that the building looked like could be in a rundown area...or Foregin country...

Odd...

ISIS wear Ski masks ,,the Black Plague from hell !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Seeing an attack from these ISIS in the US at the New York Zoo.
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi , the man leading Isis marching through the Middle East ,, the new Hitler !
HE has taken over the oil hub in Mosul ,the intersection of Iraq , Turkey and Syria ,,so expect OUR oil prices to skyrocket ,,,,we need to start drilling again in the US ,,FOR ,,the US ! They will bring us down from lack of OIL and gas ,,if we let it happen .
Hi Cat,
Yeah, they've been reporting last week about our gas prices going up when this all happened.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
Getting a conection with the words ISIS and Ebola ,, maybe it's just the spread and out of controle of Isis , but had posted them as the Black Plegue , but now the word Ebola is coming up , it's out of controle in West Africa , sure hope it doesn't get to Iraq , just it being Isis acting like out of controle Ebola !!!!
CATHATUA said...

Getting a conection with the words ISIS and Ebola ,, maybe it's just the spread and out of controle of Isis , but had posted them as the Black Plegue , but now the word Ebola is coming up , it's out of controle in West Africa , sure hope it doesn't get to Iraq , just it being Isis acting like out of controle Ebola !!!!

Interesting! Something recently spoke to me about a morbid virus being spread. It lead me to look up epidemics in middle eastern territories and Mersa virus is said to possibly spread around the time of the Islamic Pilgrimage to Mecca. Mersa Mecca. Just wanted to note since you also are feeling a connection to the Middle East/ISIS and virus.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
There's a hotel by the coast where there is a large gathering of Islamic men. There is a cage that is eventually erected that signals hostage taking. As we leave the hotel, I find a huge dragon the side of one beach coast skimming on top if the water. He is black and brown. We tried to get off the shore, but when we did some of the weren't able to make It out or fell in the water to be with the dragon. Very worried.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
Tiffany D. said...

There's a hotel by the coast where there is a large gathering of Islamic men. There is a cage that is eventually erected that signals hostage taking. As we leave the hotel, I find a huge dragon the side of one beach coast skimming on top if the water. He is black and brown. We tried to get off the shore, but when we did some of the weren't able to make It out or fell in the water to be with the dragon. Very worried.

Researched dragons a bit and wow:

Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. With this, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength.[1]

I sensed that much money was associated with this place aka most likely a 1st world country. The potent and auspicious power in control over water is 100% how to describe this dragon. It's as if maritime/coastline is going to play a huge role in this terrorist attack. I remember looking behind me to see a woman suddenly pushed back into the air as if she had been hit with an rpg. Just flew back a little and then disappeared. I felt horrible for her, but I was too busy trying to get to a safe place while on the dock that was jetting out into the water - trying hard so as to not get caught by the terrorists or swallowed by the water dragon.
I knew the Islamic men were extremists and terrorists because I had saw them sneaking into the bottom of the hotel where usually staff and maintenance only have access. I saw one of the men entering the doorway and he looked back toward me. It was eerie as it seemed he saw me notice him, but did nothing. He was holding a book in his hand and it was a large book.
In January of 2014 I fell ill with a high fever, and body aches. As I turned around I smelled
an array of flowers. Behind me stood a women dressed in white cloth as the bottom layer, and then black cloth atop. She said "This is the 1st sign". "it's time...time". As a Christian, I knew this was the "Blessed Mary".

I soon saw 5 stars in the night time sky. It's the constellation Orion, specifically Orion's belt. I knew I was seeing the plains of Heaven. I'm still getting Heaven is in stress. Something is not right there.

Soon I would see the Earth from space. I see 2 funnels grey in color that attaches to the earth, and goes straight to Orion's Belt. I see New spirits being delivered to earth. And spirits which have passed on headed to the plains of Heaven. I get at this moment in time that there was perfect harmony.

In February, I started to see visions of my mother in peach colored gowns, with a huge happy smile. I would then see her at different ages and weights. I became paranoid, and was sensing
she was going to pass on.

In March I saw 2 handwritten documents on brown parchment paper. I then saw a Chinese or A Japanese Military man in a black Military Suit. Parts of his name came in, Tso, or Taso. What was specific about his uniform was the vest. The vest was made of black and grey wool. The vest has six huge black buttons, with black strings criss-crossing the buttons. Later that day my mom went to the emergency room and admitted, and diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Sitting next to my mom, I then saw her body wrapped in white cloth, covering all her private parts. She was lying on a cross, and I was getting sacrifice.

In April I would walk around town and everything was this golden color, homes, people, trees, plants. I was smelling the stench of dead flesh. In the distance was a huge ball of fire. An Island on fire. I would see this everyday for weeks. I knew this was a part of World War III.
I saw Flags, China, Japan, American, Brazil, Israel, Great Britain, Liberia, Siberia. In New York City, I Saw clouds of smoke near Penn Station, Times Square, Wall Street, and near the Empire State Building, The Bronx Zoo. Got plans for attacking the World Trade Center again.
Got terrorist attacks. Many will be Kin. Also attacks in Virginia Again. Attacks in Hollywood CA. I also saw 2 black areas in space, and got Satan's domain.

On Mother's Day, we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. I saw the "Blessed Mary", walking in her domain. She was not happy, she was very concerned and sad. Siting next to my mother, I saw white light emitting from her. I knew her death was near. The next day she was admitted to the hospital. Her lungs and legs were filled with fluids. Sitting by her side I saw a vision of a 2nd military man. He was standing in front of a huge building with great lights. He had a black gun resting on his shoulder. He had a large black hat, looked like the Elvira hair. Got Russia. Got some of his name, Putain,or Put.

On May 25th, 2014, a vision came in. I saw this long greyish white tube with a funnel at it's end again. There wasn't many new spirits arriving to earth; just the opposite. The funnel from the Earth to Orion's belt filled to capacity with spirits passing on. Once again, I received a call from the hospital, my mom was admitted once again. She was in the ER. She was in curtain 3. When I arrived, the cardiologist was moving her to the Cardiac Unit, in intensive care unit, 3rd floor, room 33. The Dr's said she was fine, she had a little fluid in her lungs, her blood pressure was a little low, nothing too concerning. She may leave the next morning as long there were no signs of an heart attack.

I awoke about 12am on Monday May 26th. A vision of the Earth again appeared, above the Earth's atmosphere was the funnel again, also an Angel playing a horn or trumpet wss present. Soon I got a phone call from the hospital asking me to come soon as my mother had gone into cardiac arrest and wasn't expected to make it through the morning. AS I held my mom's hand, I looked at the clock and it was 2:33AM. I saw her spirit begin to detach. At 2:36Am, her sprit was at mid-point of the room. At 2:40AM, the cardiologist pronounced her dead. Her spirit entered the funnel. I Saw the numbers 3 4 7. While driving home, I saw an image of Satan opening a door from hell. Satan pointed the "Sword of Fire" towards the Earth,wearing a white robe. Satan then descends to Earth. Satan's domain is decreasing in size, then disappears. I saw many grave sites around the world. The spirits of Heaven were aiming brownish lights to the graves below. People were in horrific pain, every second, minuet, hour, day weeks, month, year, in horrific pain, not knowing where they are, why, or how. They only know it's dark, and cold. They are in tremendous fear!
New Horizons said...

In January of 2014 I fell ill with a high fever, and body aches. As I turned around I smelled
an array of flowers. Behind me stood a women dressed in white cloth as the bottom layer, and then black cloth atop. She said "This is the 1st sign". "it's time...time". As a Christian, I knew this was the "Blessed Mary".

I soon saw 5 stars in the night time sky. It's the constellation Orion, specifically Orion's belt. I knew I was seeing the plains of Heaven. I'm still getting Heaven is in stress. Something is not right there.

Soon I would see the Earth from space. I see 2 funnels grey in color that attaches to the earth, and goes straight to Orion's Belt. I see New spirits being delivered to earth. And spirits which have passed on headed to the plains of Heaven. I get at this moment in time that there was perfect harmony.

In February, I started to see visions of my mother in peach colored gowns, with a huge happy smile. I would then see her at different ages and weights. I became paranoid, and was sensing
she was going to pass on.

In March I saw 2 handwritten documents on brown parchment paper. I then saw a Chinese or A Japanese Military man in a black Military Suit. Parts of his name came in, Tso, or Taso. What was specific about his uniform was the vest. The vest was made of black and grey wool. The vest has six huge black buttons, with black strings criss-crossing the buttons. Later that day my mom went to the emergency room and admitted, and diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Sitting next to my mom, I then saw her body wrapped in white cloth, covering all her private parts. She was lying on a cross, and I was getting sacrifice.

In April I would walk around town and everything was this golden color, homes, people, trees, plants. I was smelling the stench of dead flesh. In the distance was a huge ball of fire. An Island on fire. I would see this everyday for weeks. I knew this was a part of World War III.
I saw Flags, China, Japan, American, Brazil, Israel, Great Britain, Liberia, Siberia. In New York City, I Saw clouds of smoke near Penn Station, Times Square, Wall Street, and near the Empire State Building, The Bronx Zoo. Got plans for attacking the World Trade Center again.
Got terrorist attacks. Many will be Kin. Also attacks in Virginia Again. Attacks in Hollywood CA. I also saw 2 black areas in space, and got Satan's domain.

On Mother's Day, we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. I saw the "Blessed Mary", walking in her domain. She was not happy, she was very concerned and sad. Siting next to my mother, I saw white light emitting from her. I knew her death was near. The next day she was admitted to the hospital. Her lungs and legs were filled with fluids. Sitting by her side I saw a vision of a 2nd military man. He was standing in front of a huge building with great lights. He had a black gun resting on his shoulder. He had a large black hat, looked like the Elvira hair. Got Russia. Got some of his name, Putain,or Put.

On May 25th, 2014, a vision came in. I saw this long greyish white tube with a funnel at it's end again. There wasn't many new spirits arriving to earth; just the opposite. The funnel from the Earth to Orion's belt filled to capacity with spirits passing on. Once again, I received a call from the hospital, my mom was admitted once again. She was in the ER. She was in curtain 3. When I arrived, the cardiologist was moving her to the Cardiac Unit, in intensive care unit, 3rd floor, room 33. The Dr's said she was fine, she had a little fluid in her lungs, her blood pressure was a little low, nothing too concerning. She may leave the next morning as long there were no signs of an heart attack.

I awoke about 12am on Monday May 26th. A vision of the Earth again appeared, above the Earth's atmosphere was the funnel again, also an Angel playing a horn or trumpet wss present. Soon I got a phone call from the hospital asking me to come soon as my mother had gone into cardiac arrest and wasn't expected to make it through the morning. AS I held my mom's hand, I looked at the clock and it was 2:33AM. I saw her spirit begin to detach. At 2:36Am, her sprit was at mid-point of the room. At 2:40AM, the cardiologist pronounced her dead. Her spirit entered the funnel. I Saw the numbers 3 4 7. While driving home, I saw an image of Satan opening a door from hell. Satan pointed the "Sword of Fire" towards the Earth,wearing a white robe. Satan then descends to Earth. Satan's domain is decreasing in size, then disappears. I saw many grave sites around the world. The spirits of Heaven were aiming brownish lights to the graves below. People were in horrific pain, every second, minuet, hour, day weeks, month, year, in horrific pain, not knowing where they are, why, or how. They only know it's dark, and cold. They are in tremendous fear!

ALL OF THIS HITS HOME FOR ME & IS VERY MUCH ALONG THE LINES OF WHAT I'VE BEEN PICKING UP ON AS WELL!!!
My Prayers & Sympathies on the passing of your mom!
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink
I've been trying to post this in Dream Outlet but have been unable to, after reading New Horizons recent post feel it's meant to go &ere as well...

Dreamt last night of fighting to protect & NEEDING to hide my first born & everyone else's first born...there was a STRONG Religious, as well as a China presence in regards to the reasoning behind all of this...

What bothered me more is when I woke up, I told myself this was the 2nd time I dreamt of this, just this past week...problem is, I remember but yet I don't actually remember the first time...it felt like I dreamt this the night before! Also, the presence of Evil/Satan was very much around!

Will also try posting in dream outlet again, as I feel it needs to be there as well.
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink

I've been trying to post this in Dream Outlet but have been unable to, after reading New Horizons recent post feel it's meant to go &ere as well...

Dreamt last night of fighting to protect & NEEDING to hide my first born & everyone else's first born...there was a STRONG Religious, as well as a China presence in regards to the reasoning behind all of this...

What bothered me more is when I woke up, I told myself this was the 2nd time I dreamt of this, just this past week...problem is, I remember but yet I don't actually remember the first time...it felt like I dreamt this the night before! Also, the presence of Evil/Satan was very much around!

Will also try posting in dream outlet again, as I feel it needs to be there as well.

I also tried to post in dream outlet. unable to enter the thread. It's amazing how others get some of the same info, and the overlap from other angels.
To finish my mother's story. At the funeral home, I found out her wedding ring and band were stolen, and her cocktail ring. 3 three rings. My sister was searching Face Book, and she came upon a profile of a man's death dedication page. My sister knew this was our mother's first husband, Antonio Dos Santos. I picked up one of my mom's prayer cards. I took notice that my dad wanted this specific card. It's a picture of the"Blessed Mary", with the 3 Shepard children kneeling by her side in prayer. I wasted no time hiring a PI to find out if Antonio Dos Santos was related to Lucia Dos Santos, one of the 3 children who saw apparitions of the "Blessed Mary". My mom's first husband is a few times removed cousin to the 3 children. I soon saw the numbers 2,333,333.33. I didn't understand what this meant, but I got this was her code. This code represented hours prior and up to her death. Tomorrow I'm going post a chart
of the similarities of my mom, the 3 Shepard Children, and me.
www.three Shepard children our Lady of Fatima Portugal.
The 3 Shepard Children Our Lady of Fatima,Portugal connection.
Both sides of my parents were born and raised surrounding the area of Fatima, Portugal.
I was born 1 month pre-mature in the USA, but spent 1st 3 years in Porto, Portugal. And have lived 45 years in the USA. 345(Represents time).

Both had visitations of "The Blessed Mary"!
Both had same visions: An Island on fire(nuclear war). Parts of hell beneath the Earth.
Visions of war. Vision of a person in white cloth to be Satan.

The 3 children were Lucia Dos Santos and her 2 cousins, Francisco Marto, Jancinta Marto.
The "Blessed Mary" visitations for them occurred, every 3rd Saturday,on the 13th day, for six consecutive months. I come to realize they too have the same code 2,333,333.33, the same as my mom. the number 2 for them, I believe 2 of the children soon passed-away. I also have the same code, my life follows this same pattern, 2,333,333.333.

The 3 children represents the 13th day. My message from the "Blessed Mary"...1st sign...it's time...time...time(forgot she mentions the word time(3x's), not 2. 13. will I pass on the 13th day? Lucia Dos Santos passes away February, 13th, 2005.

1917 was the year they saw the Blessed Mary. I took the 347 code from the year 1917, and kept adding 3 years, then 4 years, then 7 years. The point of intersection is 20014(the 1st sign).
I'll finish this part later today
Power grids and hacking. Cars hitting each other as stop lights flicker and malfunction suddenly. Dams stop operating correctly. Things that once have us power will be the enemy. If you can hack electrical, you can hack nukes or bombs. Big virus.

"Power grid" coming up a lot.
Oh well, I only have 2 points to make regarding the 3 Shepard children: there is a movie about them "The 13th Day"
www.the 13th day u-tube

Most of my family's name have a form of Rose, Francisco, Luis,Fatima,
This story over laps with what we see: War,famine,natural disasters,viruses.
One last brief story connection
The Long Island Serial killer
I took all the victims I see and placed them by the year they went missing and found.
3 4 7. Since the 90's, he struck 3 years apart, then 4 years apart, then seven years apart.
Something happened to him in 2009, he then started mass killings.

He then placed them in accordance to The Constellation Orion. The Big Dipper, Small Dipper,
Orion's Shield, Satin's fork, and Orion's Belt.

This guy is seeing the same images I see. He is most likely psychic, and working with what he sees. He seems to be devout Catholic by day, satin worshiper by night.

The soil of the Oak Beach Parkway, the soil has more white clay composition.
Manorville is green/yellow land.
There is a Pond in the area, and the water is black. Surrounding the pond is yellow shrub.
Some where in the Hamptons coast line are more remains, and the soil is composed of red soil.

This guy maybe one of the four horseman of the Apocalypse. The soil/land/water colors may represent the colors of the horses.

www.Apocalypse

I make this quick story connection as crime is a part of the Apocalypse.
Last set of visions

The sky is full of white clouds. I hear high winds,and a loud crackling sound. A huge cyclone
drops from the sky to the ground. I soon see Jesus Christ standing on the ground in a white robe. God's pure white rays of light shines from a cloud. The Holy Spirit is in the form of a Dragon Fly.

Another image comes in and it's God's white fist and arm. He says "I am angry" "Retribution, Sins, judgment"! I got Rapture, illness, flesh eating, pneumonia, influenza, something green in the ocean to kill aquatic life.
Finally, I have been seeing and speaking with my priest every day for 2-3 hours a day. My first meeting with him, I went with a thought nothing may come of this. And now there are 8 priests speaking with me. All is going well. The 2nd meeting my priest made a comment that rung loud. He said,"hundreds of people come forward with claims of seeing and speaking to the "Blessed Mary". All prove to be hoaxes. He showed me article after article proving to be hoaxes, they soon died!If I ever said or did anything to my religion that would expel me, I
would be heart broken, I would lose a great part of my life. It will be awhile, I'm on my way to becoming the 3rd documented case Of the "Blessed Mary" apparition(Wow, I didn't see that coming)! I'll finish this tomorrow. See what the priests had to say.
Tiffany D. said...

Power grids and hacking. Cars hitting each other as stop lights flicker and malfunction suddenly. Dams stop operating correctly. Things that once have us power will be the enemy. If you can hack electrical, you can hack nukes or bombs. Big virus.

"Power grid" coming up a lot.

Yes, a Major hacking of US power grids shutting them down for a long period of time.. the fact of the "paperless" generation will throw everyone into hysteria...many won't know how to survive w/o power...no access to their $$$, etc...everything is based on trust of constantly having access to everything w/in seconds, too much trust in computers, internet...
Seeing behind the sceans actions to take down Gov. Perry , before he can run for Prez. In 2016 ,, border clashes with Obama now and Fast and Furious gun mix up by Obama selling to drug lords across the Texas border a few years ago ,, all this is a larger plan from the White House under ground group to keep Perry from winning the presidency in 2016 ! At our expense !
Tiffany D. said...

.Re 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. I stood Most modern versions read "he stood" indicating the dragon. I prefer the KJV reading, note below.
Beast arise This beast is a serious threat. See note b.
Up out of the sea As the beasts in Daniel 7 da0702,3. The prostitute, lady Babylon, is seen in chapter 17 as sitting on waters in 1715. which are people. The false religious power developed from among the masses of people which had developed false ideas as they drifted away from the gospel of Christ ac2029,30.
Horns ... crowns ... heads Marks of identification. Note c.
Upon his heads the name See note d.
.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. Like a leopard ... bear ... lion Why the strange combination? Note.
Dragon gave him The dragon, Satan, was behind this power. Note.
.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Wounded ... healed More information about the beast, note a for verse 3. The world wondered, note.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? Worshipped the dragon Although the beast is the focus of attention. See the note for verse 4.
Who is like the beast ... war Implying that no power or religious system dared to challenge him.
.5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Concerned the coast is Israel. Remembering my father saying that the côast in Israel looks like Southern California's coast. A water infiltration into Israel? Had to finish this vision.
Note: Alerted/emailed Shellee as there is SERIOUS ISSUE with the Long Island Serial Killer forum thread at this time. THE LINK WORKS BUT it appears someone did something OR LINKED TO A BAD SITE IN THAT thread (it might be due to some of the outside links posted by members from time to time which may contain bad stuff (not knowingly or may not be aware when they posted the links).

FOR THIS REASON, WE DISCOURAGE POSTING OF OUTSIDE LINKS IN THE FORUM THREADS

HOLDING OFF ON LINKING TO THAT FORUM THREAD FOR NOW.
Last update on July 19, 2014 9:22 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I had written a few years ago of a new civil war in our country , started with money , ( has already happend )) then will be Right wing vs Left wing ( this has started to happen , ) then switches to race war , brown against white , = open southern boarder crossing with no stoping the flow . All this has started now ,, and will come to a head before the next election , will be East coast against West Coast , Right wing against Left wing with gun fights from Texas to Canada boarder , a devided country ! Known as the Brown Zone .
Morning news just said M13 at the border Recruting teens comming across the US /Mexico border into there gang ,, doesn't surprise me , Mexico did the same with the Irish immigrants .
Moving this older dream of Mexican women and children forced to cross the Mex. border into the US , chain gang style , one woman made to carry a evil intending rod in her pocket , was told to hand it off to another person on the US side ! Now is the time to search these people for bomb making material being carried across with women and children against their will , it is happening now !
So in Feb of this year Shin Bet alleged that the Palestinians planned on attacking a Jerusalem conference center with firearms and then to resume their killing by taking out rescue workers with a truck bomb.

This article also said that al-Qaida planned to simultaneously send foreign militants to attack the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv on the same day using explosives provided by Palestinians.

Seeing this plan made me think of the dream I had of the terrorists in Israel and the dragon off the coast. Looked up the American Embassy in Tel Aviv and it's right thee on the coast. The building in Jerusalem I'm sure was most likely the building with the hostages. It does look like the American embassy in Jerusalem, but is a but bigger. Might need to research more. At any rate, very worried about this plan being back in action now.
CATHATUA said...

Hi Cat,
You posted this back on June 23, 2014 - picking up on ISIS & Ebola. Posted news yesterday ON October 2, 2014 about ISIS fighters who seem to have similar symptoms to Eboa.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/11232/
PAngel777

Admin

Yes , see them as Ebola and ISIS as one and the same , much easer for them to enffect themselves and , jump on a plane to a Christain country , instead of trying to bring a bomb into a country !!! Here we go !
Dream , in a Postal sorting room with letters , we all have surgery gloves on hurriedly looking for the letter post marked that says " SICILY "
I thought this was for Eric Frein, then perhaps for Hannah Grahan but maybe it's for someone else... either way I really would like to document this:

I have been strongly pulled to highway and railroad tunnels lately but don't know why. Originally I felt that there would be some sort of bomb or other explosive device set off while a great many emergency responders were inside a highway tunnel, responding to a set-up of some sort, probably a supposed toxic tanker spill or other traffic accident demanding a high level of emergency responders of all types. I began to question my instinct when something of this nature did not come to pass with Eric Frein and tried to retro-fit my "tunnel" instinct to Hannah's case, but this morning I woke up thinking that I need to stop molding my intuition to fit cases that already exist, because I so often get things ahead of time.

Also in regards to Eric Frein I was picking up on a less strong sense of the Delaware Water Gap being destroyed/damaged/whatever by an explosion of some sort, causing mass flooding (it's a dam) and destruction. Now I have concern that this, too, could be something for the future as opposed to something that I picked up on, then he didn't do, so now it's all safe... I'm not convinced that's how this will go. So am putting this here too, because both of these acts have (domestic?) terrorism written all over them.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
CATHATUA said...

Just going through this thread now, hadn't seen this before. I told my husband the other day that the reason they put he Director of Homeland Security on tv to talk about the guy who just died in Texas of Ebola is probably because we're all aware that this could be the first test run of a "suicide biological agent" (like a "suicide bomber" - knowingly killing themselves while killing others) coming into our country and further hypothesized that people don't even have to know they're being infected before flying here.. someone could probably infect someone else while in the airport without them even knowing (look how easy it is to slip something in someone's drink when it comes to date rape drugs for example), making them more like a "homicide biological agent" because they're being killed while killing others, never even knowing it.

Point being, I wouldn't put it past ISIS to infect themselves knowingly and then begin traveling.

==================
Edited only to add Cat's original quoted post for Jennifer B.
Last update on October 11, 2014 10:05 am by PAngel777.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Dream, going to add it here , something hanging looking like a doll in a baby snugly hanging about 100 feet from the begaing of the Queen Isabell Causeway comming from South Padre Island towards Port Isabel Tx . In the dream I was on the phone telling 911 were I saw it ! Very odd !!!!!
ISIS will hit a city, and then the next day hit that city again. By being in the right place at the right time you could wipe out most of ISIS. I am thinking the town was kobani after watching news. I believe it to be a turkish city because of the public baths.
I receive all my information through dreams, meditation, and intuitive feelings. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission outside the Psychic Crime Fighter website.
Trying to put this for the missing Malasia plane , reporting the earler dream of riding on top of the plane and Yellow smoke poring out the plane , just heard that ISIS use Chlorine gas to kill police in a town ,, chlorine Gas gives off a Yellow color ,, this might be the yellow colored gas in the dream !
was seeing three large buildings with crosses on them being destroyed, huge plumes of flames and smoke fill the air screaming and wailing people lying all over some running with injuries. Can't say where they are was trying so hard to see the area to tell where this is but the smoke was to thick. My mind said they were bombed while filled with church goers.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Dream last night:

I was at a gathering of some kind with family and friends.
We were in a large house in an inner city area, many red brick houses. Resembled to me like a heavily populated area like Birmingham Uk, definitely a western town/city.

I'm sat in wooden church pews talking to someone about Sweden, while some other guests were being waved off. It then became apparent to everyone that there was serious trouble happening in the town. A large group of men, all in black with only their eyes showing were storming the area where we were. As I looked over my shoulder through a large sash window I could see these men running riot.

I began to look for a friend of mine, asking someone who passed me 'where had she gone'. They told me she had been gang raped and had her throat cut. suddenly there was huge fear and panic in the building.

Then thankfully I woke.
All of my visions and feelings from spirit are always given in the hope of helping someone in need. None of my posts are permitted to be copied and used anywhere else without my given consent.
VISION: Young American Male of Middle Eastern descent...scence changed to a crowded mall, swarms of people shopping/stopping by to see a Michael Jackson Impersonator perform (entertainment for the shoppers)...impersonator is the initial guy I saw, dtrapped w/bombs...scene changes to me watching the news, malls across America have been hit w/these suicide bombers...we are at war on our homeland...

After seeing this all I can think about is Black Friday Shoppers & millions Holiday shopping the next coming weeks. PRAYING this doesn't come to light!

VISION: Young American Male of Middle Eastern descent...scence changed to a crowded mall, swarms of people shopping/stopping by to see a Michael Jackson Impersonator perform (entertainment for the shoppers)...impersonator is the initial guy I saw, dtrapped w/bombs...scene changes to me watching the news, malls across America have been hit w/these suicide bombers...we are at war on our homeland...

After seeing this all I can think about is Black Friday Shoppers & millions Holiday shopping the next coming weeks. PRAYING this doesn't come to light!

Need to clarify, this might not take place on American soil...although that was my initial feeling the more i think about it, im not sure...whenever it happened it brought the devil to the forefront of everything...
Feel something coming down the pike , making me shiver , a sad feeling and everyone will need strength ! shiver in my soul !
We won't see it coming !
I asked to show me more that give me shivers ,, the words Down a The Pike , means , Highway , down a rail road track , and through a toll booth ,, when I asked , I was shown 2 things ,, first a front yard with a white picket fence and children running playing in grass yard ,, you could take it as that but feel it was showing " Home Front " like in U SA ! ,,,, second was shown a Long rounded tanker , white with a large cap on top , couldn't tell if it was a train tank car or like a large Beutain tank in a back yard of a house ? But it will blow !
Maybe on a truck , feeling it's natural gas instead of gasoline ? Not sure !
CATHATUA said...

I asked to show me more that give me shivers ,, the words Down a The Pike , means , Highway , down a rail road track , and through a toll booth ,, when I asked , I was shown 2 things ,, first a front yard with a white picket fence and children running playing in grass yard ,, you could take it as that but feel it was showing " Home Front " like in U SA ! ,,,, second was shown a Long rounded tanker , white with a large cap on top , couldn't tell if it was a train tank car or like a large Beutain tank in a back yard of a house ? But it will blow !

I don't know why but this reminded me of Timothy McVeigh.. maybe because he parked a big truck with explosives made of fairly common ingredients that blew up... maybe because of the fact it was some sort of government building it happened in front of.. who knows.

I guess I'm thinking your tanker is rigged somehow.. of course this is your vision, but just thought I'd share my immediate impression.
I am a work in progress.

Now this all has me thinking of your "down the pike".. what if it means turnpike.. which then made me think immediately of my visions before of the lehigh tunnel and my thoughts of it being a bomb on a truck that was a homeland terrorist.

well just throwing it out there.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

I don't know why but this reminded me of Timothy McVeigh.. maybe because he parked a big truck with explosives made of fairly common ingredients that blew up... maybe because of the fact it was some sort of government building it happened in front of.. who knows.

I guess I'm thinking your tanker is rigged somehow.. of course this is your vision, but just thought I'd share my immediate impression.

Yes like a gas truck ramming through a fence across grass into a building !
CATHATUA said...

Yes like a gas truck ramming through a fence across grass into a building !

I pray it's not disgruntled ex-military but because of McVeigh I wonder... also been worried for a bit now about a group of people like that doing something in the supposed name of vets who aren't feeling taken care of now that they're home.. hm.
I am a work in progress.