Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

GENERAL TERRORIST / TERROR HITS FORUM THREAD

NOTE: Opening a "General" Terrorist/Terror Hits or "General Purpose Thread (kinda like Cathatua's Dream Outlet) if members want to post what they pick up randomly, etc.

However, members can still also open a separate thread in this section on what they pick up as well.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection
Last update on June 13, 2014 1:56 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Session/Contact/Channelling: HEARING CHATTER...then shown a MALE w/FACE covered with what looks or appears like a "DARK KNIT CAP" (reminds me of a sock type thing) w/CUT-OUTS for HIS EYES & MOUTH. Something HANGING down in the BACK OF THIS CAP/FACE COVERING. He is TALL, carrying a MACHINE GUN...CAREFULLY walking across a street...then SHOOTS LIKE CRAZY...

Notes:

- When he is "carefully" walking across the street...you can see a building to where he seems to be heading - right in front of him...vague...but seems to be BEIGEY / LIGHT PALE COLOR...POSSIBLY a STOREFRONT???

- Dark Knit Cap seems to be BLACK (or possibly VERY DARK BLUE)...and there seems to be some SLIGHT & very thin RED MATERIAL around the circles covering the eyes...VERY STRANGE...not sure what this or WHAT I'M BEING SHOWN at the time of this Psychic state.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channelling: HEARING CHATTER...then shown a MALE w/FACE covered with what looks or appears like a "DARK KNIT CAP" (reminds me of a sock type thing) w/CUT-OUTS for HIS EYES & MOUTH. Something HANGING down in the BACK OF THIS CAP/FACE COVERING. He is TALL, carrying a MACHINE GUN...CAREFULLY walking across a street...then SHOOTS LIKE CRAZY...

Notes:

- When he is "carefully" walking across the street...you can see a building to where he seems to be heading - right in front of him...vague...but seems to be BEIGEY / LIGHT PALE COLOR...POSSIBLY a STOREFRONT???

- Dark Knit Cap seems to be BLACK (or possibly VERY DARK BLUE)...and there seems to be some SLIGHT & very thin RED MATERIAL around the circles covering the eyes...VERY STRANGE...not sure what this or WHAT I'M BEING SHOWN at the time of this Psychic state.

ADDING: Cap KINDA like these images - MAYBE A SKI MASK???

IMAGE #1:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PL8zRbHrL....

IMAGE #2:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-az7rcQ8sag0/UXSx6vjXpoI/...
PAngel777

Admin

Noting.. What bothers me about this attack...or this Terrorist/Terrorists is could be here in the U.S....the others don't wear ski masks like this one did in this particular...but what also BOTHERS ME about what I was shown and heard...is that the building looked like could be in a rundown area...or Foregin country...

Odd...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Noting.. What bothers me about this attack...or this Terrorist/Terrorists is could be here in the U.S....the others don't wear ski masks like this one did in this particular...but what also BOTHERS ME about what I was shown and heard...is that the building looked like could be in a rundown area...or Foregin country...

Odd...

ISIS wear Ski masks ,,the Black Plague from hell !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Seeing an attack from these ISIS in the US at the New York Zoo.
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi , the man leading Isis marching through the Middle East ,, the new Hitler !
HE has taken over the oil hub in Mosul ,the intersection of Iraq , Turkey and Syria ,,so expect OUR oil prices to skyrocket ,,,,we need to start drilling again in the US ,,FOR ,,the US ! They will bring us down from lack of OIL and gas ,,if we let it happen .
Hi Cat,
Yeah, they've been reporting last week about our gas prices going up when this all happened.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
Getting a conection with the words ISIS and Ebola ,, maybe it's just the spread and out of controle of Isis , but had posted them as the Black Plegue , but now the word Ebola is coming up , it's out of controle in West Africa , sure hope it doesn't get to Iraq , just it being Isis acting like out of controle Ebola !!!!
CATHATUA said...

Getting a conection with the words ISIS and Ebola ,, maybe it's just the spread and out of controle of Isis , but had posted them as the Black Plegue , but now the word Ebola is coming up , it's out of controle in West Africa , sure hope it doesn't get to Iraq , just it being Isis acting like out of controle Ebola !!!!

Interesting! Something recently spoke to me about a morbid virus being spread. It lead me to look up epidemics in middle eastern territories and Mersa virus is said to possibly spread around the time of the Islamic Pilgrimage to Mecca. Mersa Mecca. Just wanted to note since you also are feeling a connection to the Middle East/ISIS and virus.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
There's a hotel by the coast where there is a large gathering of Islamic men. There is a cage that is eventually erected that signals hostage taking. As we leave the hotel, I find a huge dragon the side of one beach coast skimming on top if the water. He is black and brown. We tried to get off the shore, but when we did some of the weren't able to make It out or fell in the water to be with the dragon. Very worried.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
Tiffany D. said...

There's a hotel by the coast where there is a large gathering of Islamic men. There is a cage that is eventually erected that signals hostage taking. As we leave the hotel, I find a huge dragon the side of one beach coast skimming on top if the water. He is black and brown. We tried to get off the shore, but when we did some of the weren't able to make It out or fell in the water to be with the dragon. Very worried.

Researched dragons a bit and wow:

Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. With this, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength.[1]

I sensed that much money was associated with this place aka most likely a 1st world country. The potent and auspicious power in control over water is 100% how to describe this dragon. It's as if maritime/coastline is going to play a huge role in this terrorist attack. I remember looking behind me to see a woman suddenly pushed back into the air as if she had been hit with an rpg. Just flew back a little and then disappeared. I felt horrible for her, but I was too busy trying to get to a safe place while on the dock that was jetting out into the water - trying hard so as to not get caught by the terrorists or swallowed by the water dragon.
I knew the Islamic men were extremists and terrorists because I had saw them sneaking into the bottom of the hotel where usually staff and maintenance only have access. I saw one of the men entering the doorway and he looked back toward me. It was eerie as it seemed he saw me notice him, but did nothing. He was holding a book in his hand and it was a large book.
In January of 2014 I fell ill with a high fever, and body aches. As I turned around I smelled
an array of flowers. Behind me stood a women dressed in white cloth as the bottom layer, and then black cloth atop. She said "This is the 1st sign". "it's time...time". As a Christian, I knew this was the "Blessed Mary".

I soon saw 5 stars in the night time sky. It's the constellation Orion, specifically Orion's belt. I knew I was seeing the plains of Heaven. I'm still getting Heaven is in stress. Something is not right there.

Soon I would see the Earth from space. I see 2 funnels grey in color that attaches to the earth, and goes straight to Orion's Belt. I see New spirits being delivered to earth. And spirits which have passed on headed to the plains of Heaven. I get at this moment in time that there was perfect harmony.

In February, I started to see visions of my mother in peach colored gowns, with a huge happy smile. I would then see her at different ages and weights. I became paranoid, and was sensing
she was going to pass on.

In March I saw 2 handwritten documents on brown parchment paper. I then saw a Chinese or A Japanese Military man in a black Military Suit. Parts of his name came in, Tso, or Taso. What was specific about his uniform was the vest. The vest was made of black and grey wool. The vest has six huge black buttons, with black strings criss-crossing the buttons. Later that day my mom went to the emergency room and admitted, and diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Sitting next to my mom, I then saw her body wrapped in white cloth, covering all her private parts. She was lying on a cross, and I was getting sacrifice.

In April I would walk around town and everything was this golden color, homes, people, trees, plants. I was smelling the stench of dead flesh. In the distance was a huge ball of fire. An Island on fire. I would see this everyday for weeks. I knew this was a part of World War III.
I saw Flags, China, Japan, American, Brazil, Israel, Great Britain, Liberia, Siberia. In New York City, I Saw clouds of smoke near Penn Station, Times Square, Wall Street, and near the Empire State Building, The Bronx Zoo. Got plans for attacking the World Trade Center again.
Got terrorist attacks. Many will be Kin. Also attacks in Virginia Again. Attacks in Hollywood CA. I also saw 2 black areas in space, and got Satan's domain.

On Mother's Day, we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. I saw the "Blessed Mary", walking in her domain. She was not happy, she was very concerned and sad. Siting next to my mother, I saw white light emitting from her. I knew her death was near. The next day she was admitted to the hospital. Her lungs and legs were filled with fluids. Sitting by her side I saw a vision of a 2nd military man. He was standing in front of a huge building with great lights. He had a black gun resting on his shoulder. He had a large black hat, looked like the Elvira hair. Got Russia. Got some of his name, Putain,or Put.

On May 25th, 2014, a vision came in. I saw this long greyish white tube with a funnel at it's end again. There wasn't many new spirits arriving to earth; just the opposite. The funnel from the Earth to Orion's belt filled to capacity with spirits passing on. Once again, I received a call from the hospital, my mom was admitted once again. She was in the ER. She was in curtain 3. When I arrived, the cardiologist was moving her to the Cardiac Unit, in intensive care unit, 3rd floor, room 33. The Dr's said she was fine, she had a little fluid in her lungs, her blood pressure was a little low, nothing too concerning. She may leave the next morning as long there were no signs of an heart attack.

I awoke about 12am on Monday May 26th. A vision of the Earth again appeared, above the Earth's atmosphere was the funnel again, also an Angel playing a horn or trumpet wss present. Soon I got a phone call from the hospital asking me to come soon as my mother had gone into cardiac arrest and wasn't expected to make it through the morning. AS I held my mom's hand, I looked at the clock and it was 2:33AM. I saw her spirit begin to detach. At 2:36Am, her sprit was at mid-point of the room. At 2:40AM, the cardiologist pronounced her dead. Her spirit entered the funnel. I Saw the numbers 3 4 7. While driving home, I saw an image of Satan opening a door from hell. Satan pointed the "Sword of Fire" towards the Earth,wearing a white robe. Satan then descends to Earth. Satan's domain is decreasing in size, then disappears. I saw many grave sites around the world. The spirits of Heaven were aiming brownish lights to the graves below. People were in horrific pain, every second, minuet, hour, day weeks, month, year, in horrific pain, not knowing where they are, why, or how. They only know it's dark, and cold. They are in tremendous fear!
New Horizons said...

In January of 2014 I fell ill with a high fever, and body aches. As I turned around I smelled
an array of flowers. Behind me stood a women dressed in white cloth as the bottom layer, and then black cloth atop. She said "This is the 1st sign". "it's time...time". As a Christian, I knew this was the "Blessed Mary".

I soon saw 5 stars in the night time sky. It's the constellation Orion, specifically Orion's belt. I knew I was seeing the plains of Heaven. I'm still getting Heaven is in stress. Something is not right there.

Soon I would see the Earth from space. I see 2 funnels grey in color that attaches to the earth, and goes straight to Orion's Belt. I see New spirits being delivered to earth. And spirits which have passed on headed to the plains of Heaven. I get at this moment in time that there was perfect harmony.

In February, I started to see visions of my mother in peach colored gowns, with a huge happy smile. I would then see her at different ages and weights. I became paranoid, and was sensing
she was going to pass on.

In March I saw 2 handwritten documents on brown parchment paper. I then saw a Chinese or A Japanese Military man in a black Military Suit. Parts of his name came in, Tso, or Taso. What was specific about his uniform was the vest. The vest was made of black and grey wool. The vest has six huge black buttons, with black strings criss-crossing the buttons. Later that day my mom went to the emergency room and admitted, and diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Sitting next to my mom, I then saw her body wrapped in white cloth, covering all her private parts. She was lying on a cross, and I was getting sacrifice.

In April I would walk around town and everything was this golden color, homes, people, trees, plants. I was smelling the stench of dead flesh. In the distance was a huge ball of fire. An Island on fire. I would see this everyday for weeks. I knew this was a part of World War III.
I saw Flags, China, Japan, American, Brazil, Israel, Great Britain, Liberia, Siberia. In New York City, I Saw clouds of smoke near Penn Station, Times Square, Wall Street, and near the Empire State Building, The Bronx Zoo. Got plans for attacking the World Trade Center again.
Got terrorist attacks. Many will be Kin. Also attacks in Virginia Again. Attacks in Hollywood CA. I also saw 2 black areas in space, and got Satan's domain.

On Mother's Day, we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. I saw the "Blessed Mary", walking in her domain. She was not happy, she was very concerned and sad. Siting next to my mother, I saw white light emitting from her. I knew her death was near. The next day she was admitted to the hospital. Her lungs and legs were filled with fluids. Sitting by her side I saw a vision of a 2nd military man. He was standing in front of a huge building with great lights. He had a black gun resting on his shoulder. He had a large black hat, looked like the Elvira hair. Got Russia. Got some of his name, Putain,or Put.

On May 25th, 2014, a vision came in. I saw this long greyish white tube with a funnel at it's end again. There wasn't many new spirits arriving to earth; just the opposite. The funnel from the Earth to Orion's belt filled to capacity with spirits passing on. Once again, I received a call from the hospital, my mom was admitted once again. She was in the ER. She was in curtain 3. When I arrived, the cardiologist was moving her to the Cardiac Unit, in intensive care unit, 3rd floor, room 33. The Dr's said she was fine, she had a little fluid in her lungs, her blood pressure was a little low, nothing too concerning. She may leave the next morning as long there were no signs of an heart attack.

I awoke about 12am on Monday May 26th. A vision of the Earth again appeared, above the Earth's atmosphere was the funnel again, also an Angel playing a horn or trumpet wss present. Soon I got a phone call from the hospital asking me to come soon as my mother had gone into cardiac arrest and wasn't expected to make it through the morning. AS I held my mom's hand, I looked at the clock and it was 2:33AM. I saw her spirit begin to detach. At 2:36Am, her sprit was at mid-point of the room. At 2:40AM, the cardiologist pronounced her dead. Her spirit entered the funnel. I Saw the numbers 3 4 7. While driving home, I saw an image of Satan opening a door from hell. Satan pointed the "Sword of Fire" towards the Earth,wearing a white robe. Satan then descends to Earth. Satan's domain is decreasing in size, then disappears. I saw many grave sites around the world. The spirits of Heaven were aiming brownish lights to the graves below. People were in horrific pain, every second, minuet, hour, day weeks, month, year, in horrific pain, not knowing where they are, why, or how. They only know it's dark, and cold. They are in tremendous fear!

ALL OF THIS HITS HOME FOR ME & IS VERY MUCH ALONG THE LINES OF WHAT I'VE BEEN PICKING UP ON AS WELL!!!
My Prayers & Sympathies on the passing of your mom!
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink
I've been trying to post this in Dream Outlet but have been unable to, after reading New Horizons recent post feel it's meant to go &ere as well...

Dreamt last night of fighting to protect & NEEDING to hide my first born & everyone else's first born...there was a STRONG Religious, as well as a China presence in regards to the reasoning behind all of this...

What bothered me more is when I woke up, I told myself this was the 2nd time I dreamt of this, just this past week...problem is, I remember but yet I don't actually remember the first time...it felt like I dreamt this the night before! Also, the presence of Evil/Satan was very much around!

Will also try posting in dream outlet again, as I feel it needs to be there as well.
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink

I've been trying to post this in Dream Outlet but have been unable to, after reading New Horizons recent post feel it's meant to go &ere as well...

Dreamt last night of fighting to protect & NEEDING to hide my first born & everyone else's first born...there was a STRONG Religious, as well as a China presence in regards to the reasoning behind all of this...

What bothered me more is when I woke up, I told myself this was the 2nd time I dreamt of this, just this past week...problem is, I remember but yet I don't actually remember the first time...it felt like I dreamt this the night before! Also, the presence of Evil/Satan was very much around!

Will also try posting in dream outlet again, as I feel it needs to be there as well.

I also tried to post in dream outlet. unable to enter the thread. It's amazing how others get some of the same info, and the overlap from other angels.
To finish my mother's story. At the funeral home, I found out her wedding ring and band were stolen, and her cocktail ring. 3 three rings. My sister was searching Face Book, and she came upon a profile of a man's death dedication page. My sister knew this was our mother's first husband, Antonio Dos Santos. I picked up one of my mom's prayer cards. I took notice that my dad wanted this specific card. It's a picture of the"Blessed Mary", with the 3 Shepard children kneeling by her side in prayer. I wasted no time hiring a PI to find out if Antonio Dos Santos was related to Lucia Dos Santos, one of the 3 children who saw apparitions of the "Blessed Mary". My mom's first husband is a few times removed cousin to the 3 children. I soon saw the numbers 2,333,333.33. I didn't understand what this meant, but I got this was her code. This code represented hours prior and up to her death. Tomorrow I'm going post a chart
of the similarities of my mom, the 3 Shepard Children, and me.
www.three Shepard children our Lady of Fatima Portugal.
The 3 Shepard Children Our Lady of Fatima,Portugal connection.
Both sides of my parents were born and raised surrounding the area of Fatima, Portugal.
I was born 1 month pre-mature in the USA, but spent 1st 3 years in Porto, Portugal. And have lived 45 years in the USA. 345(Represents time).

Both had visitations of "The Blessed Mary"!
Both had same visions: An Island on fire(nuclear war). Parts of hell beneath the Earth.
Visions of war. Vision of a person in white cloth to be Satan.

The 3 children were Lucia Dos Santos and her 2 cousins, Francisco Marto, Jancinta Marto.
The "Blessed Mary" visitations for them occurred, every 3rd Saturday,on the 13th day, for six consecutive months. I come to realize they too have the same code 2,333,333.33, the same as my mom. the number 2 for them, I believe 2 of the children soon passed-away. I also have the same code, my life follows this same pattern, 2,333,333.333.

The 3 children represents the 13th day. My message from the "Blessed Mary"...1st sign...it's time...time...time(forgot she mentions the word time(3x's), not 2. 13. will I pass on the 13th day? Lucia Dos Santos passes away February, 13th, 2005.

1917 was the year they saw the Blessed Mary. I took the 347 code from the year 1917, and kept adding 3 years, then 4 years, then 7 years. The point of intersection is 20014(the 1st sign).
I'll finish this part later today
Power grids and hacking. Cars hitting each other as stop lights flicker and malfunction suddenly. Dams stop operating correctly. Things that once have us power will be the enemy. If you can hack electrical, you can hack nukes or bombs. Big virus.

"Power grid" coming up a lot.
Oh well, I only have 2 points to make regarding the 3 Shepard children: there is a movie about them "The 13th Day"
www.the 13th day u-tube

Most of my family's name have a form of Rose, Francisco, Luis,Fatima,
This story over laps with what we see: War,famine,natural disasters,viruses.
One last brief story connection
The Long Island Serial killer
I took all the victims I see and placed them by the year they went missing and found.
3 4 7. Since the 90's, he struck 3 years apart, then 4 years apart, then seven years apart.
Something happened to him in 2009, he then started mass killings.

He then placed them in accordance to The Constellation Orion. The Big Dipper, Small Dipper,
Orion's Shield, Satin's fork, and Orion's Belt.

This guy is seeing the same images I see. He is most likely psychic, and working with what he sees. He seems to be devout Catholic by day, satin worshiper by night.

The soil of the Oak Beach Parkway, the soil has more white clay composition.
Manorville is green/yellow land.
There is a Pond in the area, and the water is black. Surrounding the pond is yellow shrub.
Some where in the Hamptons coast line are more remains, and the soil is composed of red soil.

This guy maybe one of the four horseman of the Apocalypse. The soil/land/water colors may represent the colors of the horses.

www.Apocalypse

I make this quick story connection as crime is a part of the Apocalypse.
Last set of visions

The sky is full of white clouds. I hear high winds,and a loud crackling sound. A huge cyclone
drops from the sky to the ground. I soon see Jesus Christ standing on the ground in a white robe. God's pure white rays of light shines from a cloud. The Holy Spirit is in the form of a Dragon Fly.

Another image comes in and it's God's white fist and arm. He says "I am angry" "Retribution, Sins, judgment"! I got Rapture, illness, flesh eating, pneumonia, influenza, something green in the ocean to kill aquatic life.
Finally, I have been seeing and speaking with my priest every day for 2-3 hours a day. My first meeting with him, I went with a thought nothing may come of this. And now there are 8 priests speaking with me. All is going well. The 2nd meeting my priest made a comment that rung loud. He said,"hundreds of people come forward with claims of seeing and speaking to the "Blessed Mary". All prove to be hoaxes. He showed me article after article proving to be hoaxes, they soon died!If I ever said or did anything to my religion that would expel me, I
would be heart broken, I would lose a great part of my life. It will be awhile, I'm on my way to becoming the 3rd documented case Of the "Blessed Mary" apparition(Wow, I didn't see that coming)! I'll finish this tomorrow. See what the priests had to say.
Tiffany D. said...

Power grids and hacking. Cars hitting each other as stop lights flicker and malfunction suddenly. Dams stop operating correctly. Things that once have us power will be the enemy. If you can hack electrical, you can hack nukes or bombs. Big virus.

"Power grid" coming up a lot.

Yes, a Major hacking of US power grids shutting them down for a long period of time.. the fact of the "paperless" generation will throw everyone into hysteria...many won't know how to survive w/o power...no access to their $$$, etc...everything is based on trust of constantly having access to everything w/in seconds, too much trust in computers, internet...
Seeing behind the sceans actions to take down Gov. Perry , before he can run for Prez. In 2016 ,, border clashes with Obama now and Fast and Furious gun mix up by Obama selling to drug lords across the Texas border a few years ago ,, all this is a larger plan from the White House under ground group to keep Perry from winning the presidency in 2016 ! At our expense !
Tiffany D. said...

.Re 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. I stood Most modern versions read "he stood" indicating the dragon. I prefer the KJV reading, note below.
Beast arise This beast is a serious threat. See note b.
Up out of the sea As the beasts in Daniel 7 da0702,3. The prostitute, lady Babylon, is seen in chapter 17 as sitting on waters in 1715. which are people. The false religious power developed from among the masses of people which had developed false ideas as they drifted away from the gospel of Christ ac2029,30.
Horns ... crowns ... heads Marks of identification. Note c.
Upon his heads the name See note d.
.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. Like a leopard ... bear ... lion Why the strange combination? Note.
Dragon gave him The dragon, Satan, was behind this power. Note.
.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Wounded ... healed More information about the beast, note a for verse 3. The world wondered, note.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? Worshipped the dragon Although the beast is the focus of attention. See the note for verse 4.
Who is like the beast ... war Implying that no power or religious system dared to challenge him.
.5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Concerned the coast is Israel. Remembering my father saying that the côast in Israel looks like Southern California's coast. A water infiltration into Israel? Had to finish this vision.
Note: Alerted/emailed Shellee as there is SERIOUS ISSUE with the Long Island Serial Killer forum thread at this time. THE LINK WORKS BUT it appears someone did something OR LINKED TO A BAD SITE IN THAT thread (it might be due to some of the outside links posted by members from time to time which may contain bad stuff (not knowingly or may not be aware when they posted the links).

FOR THIS REASON, WE DISCOURAGE POSTING OF OUTSIDE LINKS IN THE FORUM THREADS

HOLDING OFF ON LINKING TO THAT FORUM THREAD FOR NOW.
Last update on July 19, 2014 8:22 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I had written a few years ago of a new civil war in our country , started with money , ( has already happend )) then will be Right wing vs Left wing ( this has started to happen , ) then switches to race war , brown against white , = open southern boarder crossing with no stoping the flow . All this has started now ,, and will come to a head before the next election , will be East coast against West Coast , Right wing against Left wing with gun fights from Texas to Canada boarder , a devided country ! Known as the Brown Zone .
Morning news just said M13 at the border Recruting teens comming across the US /Mexico border into there gang ,, doesn't surprise me , Mexico did the same with the Irish immigrants .
Moving this older dream of Mexican women and children forced to cross the Mex. border into the US , chain gang style , one woman made to carry a evil intending rod in her pocket , was told to hand it off to another person on the US side ! Now is the time to search these people for bomb making material being carried across with women and children against their will , it is happening now !
So in Feb of this year Shin Bet alleged that the Palestinians planned on attacking a Jerusalem conference center with firearms and then to resume their killing by taking out rescue workers with a truck bomb.

This article also said that al-Qaida planned to simultaneously send foreign militants to attack the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv on the same day using explosives provided by Palestinians.

Seeing this plan made me think of the dream I had of the terrorists in Israel and the dragon off the coast. Looked up the American Embassy in Tel Aviv and it's right thee on the coast. The building in Jerusalem I'm sure was most likely the building with the hostages. It does look like the American embassy in Jerusalem, but is a but bigger. Might need to research more. At any rate, very worried about this plan being back in action now.
CATHATUA said...

Hi Cat,
You posted this back on June 23, 2014 - picking up on ISIS & Ebola. Posted news yesterday ON October 2, 2014 about ISIS fighters who seem to have similar symptoms to Eboa.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/11232/
PAngel777

Admin

Yes , see them as Ebola and ISIS as one and the same , much easer for them to enffect themselves and , jump on a plane to a Christain country , instead of trying to bring a bomb into a country !!! Here we go !
Dream , in a Postal sorting room with letters , we all have surgery gloves on hurriedly looking for the letter post marked that says " SICILY "
I thought this was for Eric Frein, then perhaps for Hannah Grahan but maybe it's for someone else... either way I really would like to document this:

I have been strongly pulled to highway and railroad tunnels lately but don't know why. Originally I felt that there would be some sort of bomb or other explosive device set off while a great many emergency responders were inside a highway tunnel, responding to a set-up of some sort, probably a supposed toxic tanker spill or other traffic accident demanding a high level of emergency responders of all types. I began to question my instinct when something of this nature did not come to pass with Eric Frein and tried to retro-fit my "tunnel" instinct to Hannah's case, but this morning I woke up thinking that I need to stop molding my intuition to fit cases that already exist, because I so often get things ahead of time.

Also in regards to Eric Frein I was picking up on a less strong sense of the Delaware Water Gap being destroyed/damaged/whatever by an explosion of some sort, causing mass flooding (it's a dam) and destruction. Now I have concern that this, too, could be something for the future as opposed to something that I picked up on, then he didn't do, so now it's all safe... I'm not convinced that's how this will go. So am putting this here too, because both of these acts have (domestic?) terrorism written all over them.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
CATHATUA said...

Just going through this thread now, hadn't seen this before. I told my husband the other day that the reason they put he Director of Homeland Security on tv to talk about the guy who just died in Texas of Ebola is probably because we're all aware that this could be the first test run of a "suicide biological agent" (like a "suicide bomber" - knowingly killing themselves while killing others) coming into our country and further hypothesized that people don't even have to know they're being infected before flying here.. someone could probably infect someone else while in the airport without them even knowing (look how easy it is to slip something in someone's drink when it comes to date rape drugs for example), making them more like a "homicide biological agent" because they're being killed while killing others, never even knowing it.

Point being, I wouldn't put it past ISIS to infect themselves knowingly and then begin traveling.

==================
Edited only to add Cat's original quoted post for Jennifer B.
Last update on October 11, 2014 9:05 am by PAngel777.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Dream, going to add it here , something hanging looking like a doll in a baby snugly hanging about 100 feet from the begaing of the Queen Isabell Causeway comming from South Padre Island towards Port Isabel Tx . In the dream I was on the phone telling 911 were I saw it ! Very odd !!!!!
ISIS will hit a city, and then the next day hit that city again. By being in the right place at the right time you could wipe out most of ISIS. I am thinking the town was kobani after watching news. I believe it to be a turkish city because of the public baths.
I receive all my information through dreams, meditation, and intuitive feelings. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission outside the Psychic Crime Fighter website.
Trying to put this for the missing Malasia plane , reporting the earler dream of riding on top of the plane and Yellow smoke poring out the plane , just heard that ISIS use Chlorine gas to kill police in a town ,, chlorine Gas gives off a Yellow color ,, this might be the yellow colored gas in the dream !
was seeing three large buildings with crosses on them being destroyed, huge plumes of flames and smoke fill the air screaming and wailing people lying all over some running with injuries. Can't say where they are was trying so hard to see the area to tell where this is but the smoke was to thick. My mind said they were bombed while filled with church goers.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Dream last night:

I was at a gathering of some kind with family and friends.
We were in a large house in an inner city area, many red brick houses. Resembled to me like a heavily populated area like Birmingham Uk, definitely a western town/city.

I'm sat in wooden church pews talking to someone about Sweden, while some other guests were being waved off. It then became apparent to everyone that there was serious trouble happening in the town. A large group of men, all in black with only their eyes showing were storming the area where we were. As I looked over my shoulder through a large sash window I could see these men running riot.

I began to look for a friend of mine, asking someone who passed me 'where had she gone'. They told me she had been gang raped and had her throat cut. suddenly there was huge fear and panic in the building.

Then thankfully I woke.
All of my visions and feelings from spirit are always given in the hope of helping someone in need. None of my posts are permitted to be copied and used anywhere else without my given consent.
VISION: Young American Male of Middle Eastern descent...scence changed to a crowded mall, swarms of people shopping/stopping by to see a Michael Jackson Impersonator perform (entertainment for the shoppers)...impersonator is the initial guy I saw, dtrapped w/bombs...scene changes to me watching the news, malls across America have been hit w/these suicide bombers...we are at war on our homeland...

After seeing this all I can think about is Black Friday Shoppers & millions Holiday shopping the next coming weeks. PRAYING this doesn't come to light!

VISION: Young American Male of Middle Eastern descent...scence changed to a crowded mall, swarms of people shopping/stopping by to see a Michael Jackson Impersonator perform (entertainment for the shoppers)...impersonator is the initial guy I saw, dtrapped w/bombs...scene changes to me watching the news, malls across America have been hit w/these suicide bombers...we are at war on our homeland...

After seeing this all I can think about is Black Friday Shoppers & millions Holiday shopping the next coming weeks. PRAYING this doesn't come to light!

Need to clarify, this might not take place on American soil...although that was my initial feeling the more i think about it, im not sure...whenever it happened it brought the devil to the forefront of everything...
Feel something coming down the pike , making me shiver , a sad feeling and everyone will need strength ! shiver in my soul !
We won't see it coming !
I asked to show me more that give me shivers ,, the words Down a The Pike , means , Highway , down a rail road track , and through a toll booth ,, when I asked , I was shown 2 things ,, first a front yard with a white picket fence and children running playing in grass yard ,, you could take it as that but feel it was showing " Home Front " like in U SA ! ,,,, second was shown a Long rounded tanker , white with a large cap on top , couldn't tell if it was a train tank car or like a large Beutain tank in a back yard of a house ? But it will blow !
Maybe on a truck , feeling it's natural gas instead of gasoline ? Not sure !
CATHATUA said...

I asked to show me more that give me shivers ,, the words Down a The Pike , means , Highway , down a rail road track , and through a toll booth ,, when I asked , I was shown 2 things ,, first a front yard with a white picket fence and children running playing in grass yard ,, you could take it as that but feel it was showing " Home Front " like in U SA ! ,,,, second was shown a Long rounded tanker , white with a large cap on top , couldn't tell if it was a train tank car or like a large Beutain tank in a back yard of a house ? But it will blow !

I don't know why but this reminded me of Timothy McVeigh.. maybe because he parked a big truck with explosives made of fairly common ingredients that blew up... maybe because of the fact it was some sort of government building it happened in front of.. who knows.

I guess I'm thinking your tanker is rigged somehow.. of course this is your vision, but just thought I'd share my immediate impression.
I am a work in progress.

Now this all has me thinking of your "down the pike".. what if it means turnpike.. which then made me think immediately of my visions before of the lehigh tunnel and my thoughts of it being a bomb on a truck that was a homeland terrorist.

well just throwing it out there.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

I don't know why but this reminded me of Timothy McVeigh.. maybe because he parked a big truck with explosives made of fairly common ingredients that blew up... maybe because of the fact it was some sort of government building it happened in front of.. who knows.

I guess I'm thinking your tanker is rigged somehow.. of course this is your vision, but just thought I'd share my immediate impression.

Yes like a gas truck ramming through a fence across grass into a building !
CATHATUA said...

Yes like a gas truck ramming through a fence across grass into a building !

I pray it's not disgruntled ex-military but because of McVeigh I wonder... also been worried for a bit now about a group of people like that doing something in the supposed name of vets who aren't feeling taken care of now that they're home.. hm.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

I pray it's not disgruntled ex-military but because of McVeigh I wonder... also been worried for a bit now about a group of people like that doing something in the supposed name of vets who aren't feeling taken care of now that they're home.. hm.

I've maintained that some returning vets may pose a danger. We have a generation of vets fighting 13 yrs of war and enduring untold hardships and sacrifice. Watched as their buddies were maimed and killed..Some may question their belief systems and turn..
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
Fred H. said...

I've maintained that some returning vets may pose a danger. We have a generation of vets fighting 13 yrs of war and enduring untold hardships and sacrifice. Watched as their buddies were maimed and killed..Some may question their belief systems and turn..

Agree with both you and Jennifer. Risk your life to not get a paycheck for it? Will drive some nuts and make them anti government. For the record, they really do need to be taken care of better Unhappy
CATHATUA said...

Past few years been picking up on "natural gas pipeline explosion" cause will NOT be an accident but done on purpose! Funny you mention propane/butane tank as I have a large propane tank in my back yard & a natural gas pipeline runs right along the edge of my property line about 15-20 ft away from my tank, live in the country but right off a state hwy & can hear the trains from my house (tracks are about 15 min driving time away from me).
Also need to add, that I've always felt it will be a domino effect of explosions all the way down the pipeline (not a specific area), no time for "shut off valves"...so will explosives be strategically set up all the way down in advance set to create this domino or will the "powers that be" work their deceptive magic in the middle of the night??

Either way, wondering if the oil crisis we are happening upon right now vs the Keystone Pipeline issue is the set up for what's about to go down/could possibly happen!?!

Also need to add, that I've always felt it will be a domino effect of explosions all the way down the pipeline (not a specific area), no time for "shut off valves"...so will explosives be strategically set up all the way down in advance set to create this domino or will the "powers that be" work their deceptive magic in the middle of the night??

Either way, wondering if the oil crisis we are happening upon right now vs the Keystone Pipeline issue is the set up for what's about to go down/could possibly happen!?!

Keystone pipeline? Pennsylvania is the Keystone State.. the Lehigh Tunnel is in Pennsylvania, on the Turnpike... sorry but word association is one of my strong points... tendencies.. whatever... also been talking about the Millenium Pipeline a bit, personally.. checked maps of both pipelines (and proposed additions) and nothing resonates with me but who knows..
I am a work in progress.

Bingo , plot foiled announced this morning , the long white shape with a cap on top turned out to be the DC Capital building , that would go Boom! ,, Man cought that was going to blow it up with pipe bombs , great work Home Land Sucurity Smile
Dream ,,, showed the moon up high in the early morning ,, a second smaller moon suddenly appeared above the horizen , fastly zoomed across the sky with 2 more round white moons next to it ,, I knew it was a hologram tricking and scaring the public ,, then a cartoon picture appeared next to the moons as an add for something like Google Earth ? The public was being tricked , very dangerous , it's leading to something we don't want to happen ,, don't belive what you see in the sky ,, 3 moons stands out !
Picking up on the building in London called " The Gherkin " , I wrote about this building coming down about 2 years ago ,, just read up about its history and the original building was blown up by the IRA and The Gherkin was built in its place , the equlivent of our Twin Towers ,,picking up history will repeat its self but with a Muslim terrorist group this time ,,

ADDING LINK FOR VIEWING INFO & IMAGE OF "THE GHERKIN" SKYSCRAPER IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_St_Mary_Axe

============================

Edited only to add link for viewing
Last update on February 8, 2015 11:53 am by PAngel777.
CATHATUA said...

Picking up on the building in London called " The Gherkin " , I wrote about this building coming down about 2 years ago ,, just read up about its history and the original building was blown up by the IRA and The Gherkin was built in its place , the equlivent of our Twin Towers ,,picking up history will repeat its self but with a Muslim terrorist group this time ,,

PA , if possible can you post a picture of the building nicknamed "The Gherkin " in downtown London,, feel it is important for it to be seen again , Maybe for one last time !

ADDING LINK FOR VIEWING INFO & IMAGE OF "THE GHERKIN" SKYSCRAPER IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_St_Mary_Axe

Edited only to add link for viewing
Last update on February 8, 2015 11:49 am by PAngel777.
Hi Cat,
Noting that have added link for viewing in your above two posts.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Hi Cat,
I remember now that you posted about the "The Gherkin".

If can locate your original post (if it was in a thread), will come back and post thread link.

Found the post which was posted in my random terror thread when I picked up some randon terrorist stuff.

LINK TO VIEW CAT'S POST #3 POSTED ON JANUARY 10, 2014 (little over a year ago) where she mentions "Ghirken" & London UK...:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/2855/t...
Last update on February 8, 2015 1:02 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Dream words " The Arms are the Pinnacle " ,,do I remember there is an Appartment /Hotel ? Called The Arms in New York ?
Ahh Carlton Arms in Manhattan is what I would think The Arms refers to if not ment as Fire Arms ?
Jennifer B. said...

I thought this was for Eric Frein, then perhaps for Hannah Grahan but maybe it's for someone else... either way I really would like to document this:

I have been strongly pulled to highway and railroad tunnels lately but don't know why. Originally I felt that there would be some sort of bomb or other explosive device set off while a great many emergency responders were inside a highway tunnel, responding to a set-up of some sort, probably a supposed toxic tanker spill or other traffic accident demanding a high level of emergency responders of all types. I began to question my instinct when something of this nature did not come to pass with Eric Frein and tried to retro-fit my "tunnel" instinct to Hannah's case, but this morning I woke up thinking that I need to stop molding my intuition to fit cases that already exist, because I so often get things ahead of time.

Also in regards to Eric Frein I was picking up on a less strong sense of the Delaware Water Gap being destroyed/damaged/whatever by an explosion of some sort, causing mass flooding (it's a dam) and destruction. Now I have concern that this, too, could be something for the future as opposed to something that I picked up on, then he didn't do, so now it's all safe... I'm not convinced that's how this will go. So am putting this here too, because both of these acts have (domestic?) terrorism written all over them.

It's funny that Angel444 "liked" this post today, prompting an email notice to come to me about it. The reason I say that is, this post is about the Lehigh tunnel... my daughter and I just drove through it 2 days ago. That was the only time since I posted this back in October that I've been through it, and now suddenly this post is brought back to my attention just 36 hours after we return from the trip which had me driving through it.

Just found that worth mentioning. Sometimes members here just seem to be "in sync" at times... perhaps this is one of those times when things are all coming together for something big that is about to happen...
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

It's funny that Angel444 "liked" this post today, prompting an email notice to come to me about it. The reason I say that is, this post is about the Lehigh tunnel... my daughter and I just drove through it 2 days ago. That was the only time since I posted this back in October that I've been through it, and now suddenly this post is brought back to my attention just 36 hours after we return from the trip which had me driving through it.

Just found that worth mentioning. Sometimes members here just seem to be "in sync" at times... perhaps this is one of those times when things are all coming together for something big that is about to happen...

Syncronosity is right(SP) I have never read through this thread until today. I made a post somewhere on it but never read everyone else's post 'till today.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
CATHATUA said...

Ahh Carlton Arms in Manhattan is what I would think The Arms refers to if not ment as Fire Arms ?

Arms traficking to a group called "The Pinnacle " a new up coming group ,
CATHATUA said...

Arms traficking to a group called "The Pinnacle " a new up coming group ,

Found it " The Pinnacle of Islam " promotes any thing sexual prohibited to premote Jihad , ,, " The Pinnacle of Islam " found a good artical written by Raymond Ibrahim .
This must be why i I'm seeing the take down of the Gherkin tower in UK ,, found the Pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy , Physical Jihad = Sixth pillar of Islam , Gherkin Tower of Infedals !
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: These last few days have been shown a CHALICE SPILLING BLOOD and HEARING CHATTER about same and discussions about who will be the one to do this deed. Also hearing some WEIRD CHANTING but I don't know what the heck they're saying. But the images shown...

Held off on posting as felt it is known they have their goals set on Italy/Rome. But can't ignore the images being shown so posting it anyway.

Note: Will also post this in the WANTED ISIS Fighters forum thread (link posted below), as possible related to one of them. MAY NOT BE AMERICAN ISIS FIGHTER though...(FBI is looking to identify American ISIS fighters).

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/3696/w...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: These last few days have been shown a CHALICE SPILLING BLOOD and HEARING CHATTER about same and discussions about who will be the one to do this deed. Also hearing some WEIRD CHANTING but I don't know what the heck they're saying. But the images shown...

Held off on posting as felt it is known they have their goals set on Italy/Rome. But can't ignore the images being shown so posting it anyway.

Note: Will also post this in the WANTED ISIS Fighters forum thread (link posted below), as possible related to one of them. MAY NOT BE AMERICAN ISIS FIGHTER though...(FBI is looking to identify American ISIS fighters).

NOTE: The chalice image MAY ALSO represent killing / slaughter of CHRISTIANS in general (not just the Pope) ALSO DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL MATERIALIZE
PAngel777

Admin

Bringing this back to the forefront as I'm watching ABC World News Tonight are reporting ISIS claiming they will attack on Western Civilization MALLS & Mall of America...
Regarding recent threats regarding Malls, etc:

ALSO SEE THESE 2 PCF NEWS PAGES AT THESE LINKS:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/14565/

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9307/
PAngel777

Admin

Bringing this back to the forefront as I'm watching ABC World News Tonight are reporting ISIS claiming they will attack on Western Civilization MALLS & Mall of America...

Galleria Mall , Houston , Tx .
Piccadilly Circus , London ,, this is why I was getting Elephants and Tigers and thought zoo , it was for circus as in Piccadilly Circus !
Getting the presence of Horus ,, Horus will swoop in and take ISIS down , wings , beak and Talons !!!!
Seeing ISIS feeding Christian people to large cats ,, lions and Tigers !
CATHATUA said...

Hi Cat,
Yesterday, on Twitter, ISIS was threatening Twitter Co-Founder & Executives. Posted about 3 articles this morning and one of them dated for today, the title mentions ISIS threatening employees with "Lions" but I don't know if you saw this on Twitter yesterday or today or not.

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/4060/

PAngel777

Admin

No , I'm Twitter free , would like to read all they said !
But really see them taking zoo lions and other big cats and feeding people to them as their new style of terroir !
CATHATUA said...

But really see them taking zoo lions and other big cats and feeding people to them as their new style of terroir !

Hi Cat,
Yeah, I know - understand what you initially picked up.

However, their statement about "But when our lions come and take your breath, you will never come back to life" could very well mean similar. They's so sick...
PAngel777

Admin

and  like this.
Tapping into an ISIS male of Abdul spelling ? Broken front tooth , = the Fanged Snake , makes me shake with rage at him !
PAngel777 said...

Bringing forward my previous Original Post #72 from February 18, 2015 as noting also concerned about the Pope's Visit in U.S. in September 2015 (this year)
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

NOTE: The chalice image MAY ALSO represent killing / slaughter of CHRISTIANS in general (not just the Pope) ALSO DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL MATERIALIZE

Also brining forward my previous Original Post #73 from February 18, 2015 to add/note: also concerned about the Pope's visit in U.S. in September 2015 (this year).
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
If the cruel Dictator Sadem Husain had been left in power this wouldn't have been happening like this ,, the Pandoras Box was opened and there is no unleashing it ,, will come down to Birds of the Sky battling snakes on the ground !
Brief from Yesterday & Last Night: Unfortunately, been shown most of yesterday and continued last night, the TRIPLE NUMBER 6"(will not type the numbers - you know what it stands for) which is very disturbing. Something EVIL is on the Horizon (although do not feel that's a surprise as what's been occurring for a long time can be described as EVIL).

It is ESCALATING...and something is BREWING...SOMETHING BIG...PRAY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE or CAN BE STOPPED / PREVENTED.

EVIL is not a word I use or in my vocabulary, but what I received Psychcially, IT IS EVIL..the WORK OF THE DARK SIDE. Opposite of those of us who prefer to WORK WITH THE WHITE LIGHT.

PAngel777

Admin

Brief Continued: Also HEARING CHATTER about CHICAGO. Also something about PHONE LINES - possibly CELL TOWERS???? Shown some type of TOWER at moment. Apartments? Have no idea.

RAW: Getting something to do with "PLAZA" . See DARK FIGURE...may have a BEARD

If more comes in unexpectedly like this, will post (or if cannot further post during today - will add it tonight)

PAngel777

Admin

I agree on Chicago , had picked up on the Zoo , weather it's a real Zoo or the crime will be called a zoo or circus in the insane activity afterwards by the News !
Dream last night showed me the take down of a large Baseball game , showed me a Strawberry in my hand as a conection , I don't get the reference yet ?
Oo found it , must be that Darryl Strawberry will go down Unhappy
CATHATUA said...

Dream last night showed me the take down of a large Baseball game , showed me a Strawberry in my hand as a conection , I don't get the reference yet ?

oh no. please google Darryl Stawberry, a former major league player and ordained minister.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Jennifer B. said...

oh no. please google Darryl Stawberry, a former major league player and ordained minister.

Wounder if it's for him or a team he played for , showed the seats falling down during a baseball game and I looked at my hand that had a strawberry in it , saying I'm glad I didn't go to that game ,, in a dream !
CATHATUA said...

Wounder if it's for him or a team he played for , showed the seats falling down during a baseball game and I looked at my hand that had a strawberry in it , saying I'm glad I didn't go to that game ,, in a dream !

He played for NY Mets and NY Yankees later... that's quite a big city/target.... NYC...
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

He played for NY Mets and NY Yankees later... that's quite a big city/target.... NYC...

(there were others including the Dodgers but I don't know baseball well.. my oldest is a huge Yankees fan but didnt know about the Dodgers and others till I googled him just now.)
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Now worried of a collapse of a stadium Darryl Strawberry played for , St. Paul Saints in Minnesota , Yankees NY , Mets NY , Dodgers LA in CA., Giants SF in Ca. Unless it's for the man hisself will have a major collapse !
CATHATUA said...

Now worried of a collapse of a stadium Darryl Strawberry played for , St. Paul Saints in Minnesota , Yankees NY , Mets NY , Dodgers LA in CA., Giants SF in Ca. Unless it's for the man hisself will have a major collapse !

Minnesota sure has had snow and cold temps... maybe something "natural" without people inside.. *fingers crossed anyway*
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
CATHATUA said...

Oo found it , must be that Darryl Strawberry will go down Unhappy

Hi Cat,
Been off forum but was going to mention Darryl Strawberry when I saw your "STRAWBERRY" post...but see now you and others found itSmile

PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Hi Cat,
Video Title on YouTube.com titled"ISIS Using Young Lions to Execute Captives": posted yesterday, March 10, 2015.

UPDATED TO NOTE THAT YOUTUBE HAS SINCE REMOVED THE VIDEO (which is good)

Title seems to appear to be inline with what you previously picked up in your Post #79 on March 1, 2015.

======================

Updated as video removed Youtube (which is a good thing!)
Last update on March 12, 2015 8:54 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Cat,
Video Title on YouTube.com titled"ISIS Using Young Lions to Execute Captives": posted yesterday, March 10, 2015.

UPDATED TO NOTE THAT YOUTUBE HAS SINCE REMOVED THE VIDEO (which is good)

Title seems to appear to be inline with what you previously picked up in your Post #79 on March 1, 2015.

======================

Updated as video removed Youtube (which is a good thing!)

I can't look at it , makes me shiver with goose bumps ,, OMG in heaven !!
Last update on March 12, 2015 8:55 am by PAngel777.
A new World Army will form , solders from many countries will ban together as their own unit to take on ISIS , Soldiers of Horus , The Knight Hawks ,,
CATHATUA said...

I can't look at it , makes me shiver with goose bumps ,, OMG in heaven !!

Oh God Cat,
I didn't view the video either!...but saw the TITLE which seemed to be in line with what you previously picked up.
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE: Thaks to Member, "Diane" who advised that the video was removed from YouTube (which is a good thing - they should have!) so have updated my previous post & quoted post to note that and remove website link as well.
Last update on March 12, 2015 10:40 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Somewere I had written that ISIS will take over Countries riming the Medtrainan Sea , attack on Tunisia today points in that direction , if they controle the Med . Sea and who can come and out , the Gibraltar Straits then they have Europe in their hand !! Also Suez Canal ,, Rule the water rule that part of the world !
Ooo , I looked up ISIS and Strait of Gibraltar and the Muslims did this very thing of taking over in 632 AD , took over the East , South , countries riming the Mediterranean Sea and crossed the Strait of Gibraltar , into Spain ,, here we go , history repeating it's self ,, save the Suez Canal first !!!!
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Sadly, been getting something about MUSICIANS being targeted by ISIS and/or Other Terror Groups. Looking to get more hostages / prisoners.

PRAY THIS DOES NOT MATERIALIZE
PAngel777

Admin

After doing sessions on the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner last year, I began hearing bits and pieces of what sounds like an attack on the US. I hope it does not materialize and is thwarted, but will share what I've heard. I can't help but think it might be connected to the Malaysian airliner disappearance as I had heard nothing until I opened communication on that.

I asked if it is an extremist group and was told yes, that it is one. At first I thought maybe a domestic group but I was told "they have a city". I heard this in April 2014 and coincidentally, ISIS had taken Fallujah in January 2014. I hadn't heard of them until the horrific beheadings of prisoners. I don't KNOW that the attack is coming from ISIS but it seems likely or perhaps a group in support of them.

It sounds like it is a coordinated effort. Unfortunately, I have been told that it is 'coming at her' and was told that something happens where I work in the city. I work in downtown Portland OR. They will have a plane. I asked if it is a bomb and was told that it wasn't quite a bomb as I know it. I was also told that there is white powder that's already in our country to be used. They have told me to take work home. I heard of heat seekers, too.

I have asked where else, since they were adamant that it isn't just Portland Oregon. I heard LA. I also heard that an attack would be made at Biden, personally. I don't know if that's when he's in Portland or elsewhere.

When I heard the news tonight of a call for supporters in the US to target US military, I thought maybe it is time I shared.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
ernie'smom said...

After doing sessions on the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner last year, I began hearing bits and pieces of what sounds like an attack on the US. I hope it does not materialize and is thwarted, but will share what I've heard. I can't help but think it might be connected to the Malaysian airliner disappearance as I had heard nothing until I opened communication on that.

I asked if it is an extremist group and was told yes, that it is one. At first I thought maybe a domestic group but I was told "they have a city". I heard this in April 2014 and coincidentally, ISIS had taken Fallujah in January 2014. I hadn't heard of them until the horrific beheadings of prisoners. I don't KNOW that the attack is coming from ISIS but it seems likely or perhaps a group in support of them.

It sounds like it is a coordinated effort. Unfortunately, I have been told that it is 'coming at her' and was told that something happens where I work in the city. I work in downtown Portland OR. They will have a plane. I asked if it is a bomb and was told that it wasn't quite a bomb as I know it. I was also told that there is white powder that's already in our country to be used. They have told me to take work home. I heard of heat seekers, too.

I have asked where else, since they were adamant that it isn't just Portland Oregon. I heard LA. I also heard that an attack would be made at Biden, personally. I don't know if that's when he's in Portland or elsewhere.

When I heard the news tonight of a call for supporters in the US to target US military, I thought maybe it is time I shared.

I just want to clarify that the Malaysian Airliner to which I am referring in this post is the one searched for in the Indian Ocean.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
CATHATUA said...

A new World Army will form , solders from many countries will ban together as their own unit to take on ISIS , Soldiers of Horus , The Knight Hawks ,,

Just saw on the front page of Yahoo news That the Knight Templar is going to fight ISIS
CATHATUA said...

Just saw on the front page of Yahoo news That the Knight Templar is going to fight ISIS

Hi Cat,
Yeah saw that earlier this morning but hadn't posted it (sometimes don't add all of the ISIS news - tons of it!)

I have added a similar article a few minutes ago.

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/11231/

Last update on March 22, 2015 4:46 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I just read the history of the Knights of Templar and not to thrilled on these guys eather !
CATHATUA said...

I just read the history of the Knights of Templar and not to thrilled on these guys eather !

But they sure put up a hell of a fight!
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

But they sure put up a hell of a fight!

Yes that's what it will come down to , the history is crazy and surly the things that are written about them in modern days couldn't be true ,, yaks !!!!
I have always knew / felt there was a group of higher ups that ran the world and the rest of us were treated like their cattle , here they are , good and bad Knights Templar .
BRIEF SESSION /CONTACT/ CHANNELING: Have been getting and shown the following two terror-related attacks:

#1: For days last week, have been shown a sea of BLOOD but did not think much of it as assumed probably another ISIS mass executiion. COULD BE RELATED TO THE BEHEADINGS IN LIBYA POSTED THIS MORNING...but don't know or didn't read where or whether they were executed near SEA again like the previous Christians executed (that sea was bloody).

#2:] Someone IS PLANNING A TERROR ATTACK at a TARGET STORE. HEARING CHATTER discussing something about shooting up people in store like TARGET. ASSUME THIS WOULD BE IN U.S.

If I get more on these, will post.
PAngel777

Admin

St. Paul Church , UK , and the killing of a solider from Buckingham Palace in a Red coat , Black Fur Hat , the changing of the guard guy out front by the gate ! UK .
Chatter coming together from other dreams and new ones ,, boys are buzzing ,,Dreams , Right wing slinging mud , Military , Hawk diceted , Hawks egged fried , , a woman thrown in the back of car by 2 men in brown suits , told " This is what your made for , Get in ! ,, then Christmas time , she is given a gold and silver neckless of Horus to wear , this is a raise in status ! She is in !
Feel this is coming from Egypt , older dream said , Coins would come from Egypt !
2 eggs in the frying pan
Horus was the son of ISIS , will this be a splinter group .
CATHATUA said...

Tapping into an ISIS male of Abdul spelling ? Broken front tooth , = the Fanged Snake , makes me shake with rage at him !

Found my Abdul , he is the General that took over the elated Mulism Presiident in Egypt last year and probly be elected in the new up coming election ,, getting a mix of good and bad there ,, very mixed feelings of Egypt but feeling like a major War will happen because of them by next year , Gen . Abdul is the snake ready to strike the Musilum broth hood he through out of power at the people's request ,, Obama stands with the elated Muslim Pres . That was outed because he was elected , and not what was best for the common people ,, watch for Abdul's strike ,
Needing some White Light today and not in the form of a Lighting Strike ,, lol , about 5 dreams of death on an air plane , first dream last week of a terriost grabbing me around the neck from behind while standing in the asle , dream showed me what to do , then dream said Death by water , then last night dream was strait to the point saying " you are going to die " , I'm flying into San Antinio Tx. airport at 7:30 pm tonight in a lighting storm , wish me luck , any normal person would cancel the flight , but I'm not called the CAT for nothening ,,, got to see what happens Wink
CATHATUA said...

Needing some White Light today and not in the form of a Lighting Strike ,, lol , about 5 dreams of death on an air plane , first dream last week of a terriost grabbing me around the neck from behind while standing in the asle , dream showed me what to do , then dream said Death by water , then last night dream was strait to the point saying " you are going to die " , I'm flying into San Antinio Tx. airport at 7:30 pm tonight in a lighting storm , wish me luck , any normal person would cancel the flight , but I'm not called the CAT for nothening ,,, got to see what happens Wink

Ha Ha Cat your a trip. Sending angels your way. This drawing is normally an ascension angel but you are also ascending in a plane so she will help you in this case as well. Can't post as I have reached my upload limit what ever that means. Will try again.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
ANGEL444 said...

Ha Ha Cat your a trip. Sending angels your way. This drawing is normally an ascension angel but you are also ascending in a plane so she will help you in this case as well. Can't post as I have reached my upload limit what ever that means. Will try again.

I will wrap her image around me like a cloke , thank you girlfriend Smile
CATHATUA said...

I live throught the flight ,, lol , met the cutest Irainen man in check in line ,, lol , he took a different flight Wink , lighting hit around the plane at least 3 times , the wildest trublance I have ever been in , landed and out ran the storm to the coast by car before it hit Courps Christi . Took some interesting pictures out the plane window that are talked about on the Raido called Coast to Coast , there are large Triangles in the dirt out past San Degio that you can see from the air , seems to fallow the planes path ,, I'll see if I can post a picture .
CATHATUA said...

Getting the presence of Horus ,, Horus will swoop in and take ISIS down , wings , beak and Talons !!!!

ISIS fighter posts selfie , news said Gen . Hawk Carlisle , of the Air Force took 24 hours to pin point his location and swooped in with air strike , so found my Hawk man , Abdul turned out to be the leader of Egupt ,and ISIS the snake , these will be the main players in the war of ISIS .
Keep an eye on Houthis , a splinter group that I seem to be picking up on as Horus , from Yemen .
Getting back on the plane tomorow heading back to Northen Ca. Keep getting dreams of something were I keep saying " I don't want to " someone trying to make me do something against my will , No means No !
CATHATUA said...

Getting back on the plane tomorow heading back to Northen Ca. Keep getting dreams of something were I keep saying " I don't want to " someone trying to make me do something against my will , No means No !

Stay safe. Sorry I couldn't get the angel to post for you last time. Still going to work on it for you.

likes this.
Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For days now, been shown Jihadi John sharpening knife with such focus - concentration. Feel this is signaling of something awful coming soon (like possibly another beheading). Obviously, this would not be so unusual but because keep being shown this for some days now, posting it as feel "preparing or preparation of something coming soon..." HOPE & PRAY NOT

This guy at PCF News Link:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/12223/

===========================

Additionally, concerned for British ISIS hostage Joseph Cantlie (ISIS using him to report and promote their propaganda.

LINK TO JOHN CANTLIE'S PCF NEWS PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/12563/

PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
PAngel777 said...

Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: For days now, been shown Jihadi John sharpening knife with such focus - concentration. Feel this is signaling of something awful coming soon (like possibly another beheading). Obviously, this would not be so unusual but because keep being shown this for some days now, posting it as feel "preparing or preparation of something coming soon..." HOPE & PRAY NOT

Additionally, concerned for British ISIS hostage Joseph Cantlie (ISIS using him to report and promote their propaganda.

NOTE: Don't think this is connected to the CURRENT Christians in Libya recently captured although that could also occur...THIS FEELS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

PAngel777 said...

NOTE: Don't think this is connected to the CURRENT Christians in Libya recently captured although that could also occur...THIS FEELS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE...

UPDATE NOTE: Bringing forward My 2 Posts #131 & #132 posted on JUNE 14, 2015 as think have accidentally found this morning what I was possibly being shown before it occurred.

At the time, thought it was Jihadi John but POSSIBLE this is related to the "Jihadi John-like figure" in the article as what I received but cannot be 100% sure...as possible the real Jihadi John is up to something...but feel this is what I was shown 2 DAYS BEFORE reported published article date:

LINKK TO PCF SYRIA CRISIS NEWS PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/802/

WARNING! AS MUST WARN THAT THIS ACTUAL ARTICLE LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT & IMAGES:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126183/Fo...
PAngel777

Admin

Getting white male warped in a Confederate a Flag left dead on steps , getting Head of State , Stir the Pot , Call the kettle Black , news will have a field day on this one , start of the Race War ,
Dream , hearing psychic chatter on Attack on Germany , " How much CAKE can Germany Eat " ,, humm that can be taken in different ways , like Let them eat cake ! What will the meaning of Cake be ?
CATHATUA said...

Dream , hearing psychic chatter on Attack on Germany , " How much CAKE can Germany Eat " ,, humm that can be taken in different ways , like Let them eat cake ! What will the meaning of Cake be ?

France first , Germany next !
CATHATUA said...

Cake is a type of explosive isn't it?
I am a work in progress.

and  like this.
Very Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Being shown a BRIDGE being blown up - some type of PLANNING of attack on a bridge - PRAY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE.

Getting ready to leave for work so do not have more on this at this time.

Will see if more comes in and will add if so.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
PAngel777 said...

Very Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Being shown a BRIDGE being blown up - some type of PLANNING of attack on a bridge - PRAY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE.

Like in a Sundial ?
Jennifer B. said...

Cake is a type of explosive isn't it?

? Humm !
   likes this.
CATHATUA said...

? Humm !

I think it has to do with military grade explosives or something like that, maybe your husband would have an idea? just a thought.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
CATHATUA said...

Thanks Jen , you pointed me in the right direction , found Yellowcake is a type of Uranium concentrate powder , makes Uranium Ores , so dream would be " How much Uranium can Germany eat " , other dream showed yellow smoke powder blowing out the front of a plane while flying to the tail and behind through the air ,, also dream of being forced to carry a small Uranium rod in my hand ,,
Just wanted to note that yesterday my daughter and I were out in an area we go all the time, and for some reason we both took note of the bridge nearby, specifically we both mentioned the look of the metal support arches underneath it.

I saw PAngel posted about a bridge around that same time so just noting it. The kind of support structures that my daughter and I were observing and discussing were these:

http://www.empirestateroads.com/photos/Owego_court...
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Always seen car/truck bombs taking out the support pylons of overpasses...Fig this would be the start of the new wave...Driving at high speed and taking it down with explosives detonated on contact using the air bag sensors...yeow!! The "New Wave"
Fred H. said...

Always seen car/truck bombs taking out the support pylons of overpasses...Fig this would be the start of the new wave...Driving at high speed and taking it down with explosives detonated on contact using the air bag sensors...yeow!! The "New Wave"

Funny you say "Driving at high speed"... I told her that those pylons always look like the ones in those old Tyco race tracks that we played with when I was little/my brothers were little, where the cars zoom around the tracks.
I am a work in progress.

Check out the picture of the Sundial Bridge , Redding , Ca. I walked across it for the first time about 2 weeks ago , and had a bad feeling about it !
CATHATUA said...

Check out the picture of the Sundial Bridge , Redding , Ca. I walked across it for the first time about 2 weeks ago , and had a bad feeling about it !

Yellow cake..It sits on/off Sulphur Creek....Awesome looking bridge though.
   likes this.
Hello have not been on the site since doing some work for missing man from Ct Larry Mcintosh...just saw this thread here and wanted to post i had in the past experienced two closed eye random Clairvoyant visions and both of them came true. Not terrorist attacks but disasters still. Early this morning i saw shown a building not tall...more a wider building and it was panning me around it and then it exploded. Not sure if this is coming or will be a terror attack on US soil soon but both of my other ones happened within a day or so. Take care everyone and keep up the great work...
All my posts are Psychic in nature using my Clairvoyant, Clairaudience and Prophecy dream gifts from my Spirit guides who guide me. My posts are not to be copied outside of P.C.F. without my permission
Todd Sheldon said...

Hello have not been on the site since doing some work for missing man from Ct Larry Mcintosh...just saw this thread here and wanted to post i had in the past experienced two closed eye random Clairvoyant visions and both of them came true. Not terrorist attacks but disasters still. Early this morning i saw shown a building not tall...more a wider building and it was panning me around it and then it exploded. Not sure if this is coming or will be a terror attack on US soil soon but both of my other ones happened within a day or so. Take care everyone and keep up the great work...

This is going to sound really weird but I was trying to do mapwork on a case within the past half hour and I didn't get anywhere with it, the only thing that came of it was I noted "Sheldon Drive" on the map, but discarded it because I felt it wasn't pertinent to that case.

And obviously.. Sheldon could have been referring to you.

So am noting it here.

(to me this is like highlighting your post as being extra significant perhaps..?)
I am a work in progress.

There are no coincedences my friend.... Smile I have not been on this site for many months...very interesting Jennifer...
All my posts are Psychic in nature using my Clairvoyant, Clairaudience and Prophecy dream gifts from my Spirit guides who guide me. My posts are not to be copied outside of P.C.F. without my permission
Put this in the dream outlet but I think it probably belongs here just as much. Woke from a dream a short time ago with the surname "El Al Ibraheem" (Ibrahim?) in my head and thought I was in a plane. Hope it's nothing.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Jennifer B. said...

Put this in the dream outlet but I think it probably belongs here just as much. Woke from a dream a short time ago with the surname "El Al Ibraheem" (Ibrahim?) in my head and thought I was in a plane. Hope it's nothing.

Was just googling to see if anything got my interest in regards to this name and instantly was reminded that "El Al" is an airline. Then saw there's an Algerian politician named "Ibrahimi" (surname. Don't know yet and won't unless/until something happens (hopefully nothing will).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Taleb_Ibrahimi

I don't know anything about ISIS or any of that stuff, I don't follow it and don't know if this guy's allegiances would put him in danger or what. So am including the link above because others here surely will be able to tell from the other stuff they say in the wikipedia article. It says he was a big supporter of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Salvation_Fr... but I'm not sure if that would've been pro or anti ISIS.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

Was just googling to see if anything got my interest in regards to this name and instantly was reminded that "El Al" is an airline. Then saw there's an Algerian politician named "Ibrahimi" (surname. Don't know yet and won't unless/until something happens (hopefully nothing will).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Taleb_Ibrahimi

I don't know anything about ISIS or any of that stuff, I don't follow it and don't know if this guy's allegiances would put him in danger or what. So am including the link above because others here surely will be able to tell from the other stuff they say in the wikipedia article. It says he was a big supporter of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Salvation_Fr... but I'm not sure if that would've been pro or anti ISIS.

Oh I was wrong. It's this guy. I"m willing to bet on it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi I guess if I was up on news I would've known that right away.

At this time I am concerned about "El Al" airlines (Israel company) because of this dream.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
PAngel777 said...

Regarding my previous post from July 1, 2015 - DEFINITELY GETTING NOT IN UNITED STATES.

ALSO GETTING & HEARING SOME CHATTER...SOME WEIRD SYMBOLS BEING SHOWN since I got this on July 1 and still...but don't know what it is or if it's Arabic...

SOMEONE IS THINKING OF CHICKENING OUT...

TOO WEIRD for me to decipther
PAngel777

Admin

Very Very Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Something's up with FRANCE...BUT this may be a DIFFERENT incident and nothing to do with the bridge stuff.

This is something else...

If more comes in unexpectedly, will post -definitely being shown what is FRANCE (but NOT THE BRIDGE STUFF)
PAngel777

Admin

Cat,
Did you get something recent on France? I know you posted about Germany..
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Very Very Brief Session/Contact/Channeling: Something's up with FRANCE...BUT this may be a DIFFERENT incident and nothing to do with the bridge stuff.

If more comes in unexpectedly, will post -definitely being shown what is FRANCE (but NOT THE BRIDGE STUF

I read this and emedatly got " 1, 2 punch "
And teared up with emotion ? France I don't know ! Tea , tea came up on here and it won't come off so leaving it. ?
CATHATUA said...

And teared up with emotion ? France I don't know ! Tea , tea came up on here and it won't come off so leaving it. ?

1,2 punch , France first , Germany 2nd , but France was first ?
I've been getting "Spain" every so often with no connection to anything. It used to hit me every few months. Lately it's more like every few weeks. Not sure if that means something is drawing closer to the time of occurrence.

I'm putting it here because of it's close proximity to both France and Germany.
I am a work in progress.

likes this.
Getting Pickidelly Sq, UK ,, Cake Germany , after reading PA's post for France , Dream showed , a circle cut like a pie , lines to the center , like in a railroad switch yard that turns the trains around , and the words of " Boom D A "
Found Cake is what Fireworks in tubes in large rectangles like for the end of firework shows are Cakes , was also getting Dragon Eyes , saw a reference of Dragon Eggs with these fireworks cakes ,, feel this is the Cake for Germany , Explosion in Germany ,
Jennifer B. said...

I've been getting "Spain" every so often with no connection to anything. It used to hit me every few months. Lately it's more like every few weeks. Not sure if that means something is drawing closer to the time of occurrence.

I'm putting it here because of it's close proximity to both France and Germany.

Hi Jennifer B.,
May or may not be related - but noting an arrest made in Spain today - someone with ISIS propaganda.

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/6703/

PAngel777

Admin

Jennifer B. said...

Oh I was wrong. It's this guy. I"m willing to bet on it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi I guess if I was up on news I would've known that right away.

At this time I am concerned about "El Al" airlines (Israel company) because of this dream.

Hi Jennifer B.,
He's the LEADER OF ISIS (if you scroll down on PCF News Page - you'll find video of him posted a long time ago and other stuff about him. SCROLL BACK TO MARCH 2015 and even further back to last year.

Anyway, there is news from yesterday about a coup to depose Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/11232/

===============================

Last update on July 4, 2015 8:05 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Do you remember anything else about it when that happened? Like you said they're searching for Baby Ember's dad in that area now.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

Do you remember anything else about it when that happened? Like you said they're searching for Baby Ember's dad in that area now.

No just a very bad feeling for the place , don't know why yet ? And it's a very beautiful place .
CATHATUA said...

France first , Germany next !

Germany is about the erupt , see burning bottles thrown by youth in black , board your windows Germany here it comes !!!!
Several dreams finaly put together ,, a Nortic motorcycle group at a Casino in Lake Tahoe,, men lined up to go behind a curtain and come out with a wound on the forehead , this was all seen from the point. of view of an out of body experience with myself as a blond woman marring the tall blond group leader , a grey book was held in front of her and she had to say a type of Wolf pledge in front of the group and then the leader was introducing her as his wife ,, she was saying she had to get back to her husband ,, so blond woman kidnaped , shooting at a Casino involving motorcycle group In Lake Tahoe !
CATHATUA said...

Several dreams finaly put together ,, a Nortic motorcycle group at a Casino in Lake Tahoe,, men lined up to go behind a curtain and come out with a wound on the forehead , this was all seen from the point. of view of an out of body experience with myself as a blond woman marring the tall blond group leader , a grey book was held in front of her and she had to say a type of Wolf pledge in front of the group and then the leader was introducing her as his wife ,, she was saying she had to get back to her husband ,, so blond woman kidnaped , shooting at a Casino involving motorcycle group In Lake Tahoe !

Found there is a MC rally Sept 23 to 27 in Reno Nv. With runs from Reno To Lake Tahoe ,,rut row ! Protect you forhead guys !
Just realized the dream of the Tattoo blond father of the Autistic boy that wife didn't come back to care for the son at the Tattoo coffee parlor is the same guy in the Lake Tahoo dream that kidnaps a wife , and shoot out at Lake Tahoe ! So this guy that is coning through is the leader of a MC club , has a tattoo shop and an Atustic son , fathèr is tall and blond , 50 ish .
Older dream of riding on top of a plane with yellow smoke blowing back behind the tail , Would be ISIS dumping Mustard Gas from a Plane , it will come !
CATHATUA said...

Older dream of riding on top of a plane with yellow smoke blowing back behind the tail , Would be ISIS dumping Mustard Gas from a Plane , it will come !

Madonna song like a Virgin , but put Crop Duster in the song instead !
CATHATUA said...

Madonna song like a Virgin , but put Crop Duster in the song instead !

LOL I'm watching News talk about Trump in Al. About to talk , they made a reference to singer Madoana Wink don't look up or breath in if a crop duster flies over !!!!
So found the weapon some say the Pentagon has orbiting the earth ," Rod Of God " brings up the older dream of a Chinese Solider making me carry a rod , Chinese currency war , explosions in China last week , then explosion in Japan on US military base , are we at war with China and the public doesn't know it yet , and were are North Korean Subs , are they lining up to attack Japan ? Feeling some crazy vibes , North Korea , China VS US , Japan ,
CATHATUA said...

So found the weapon some say the Pentagon has orbiting the earth ," Rod Of God " brings up the older dream of a Chinese Solider making me carry a rod , Chinese currency war , explosions in China last week , then explosion in Japan on US military base , are we at war with China and the public doesn't know it yet , and were are North Korean Subs , are they lining up to attack Japan ? Feeling some crazy vibes , North Korea , China VS US , Japan ,

Found some of the Subs have returned , can only stay under water for 3 days and a Tyfoon is headed their way , return to base . Also N . Korea and China have now started trades along their border , Yep teaming up = Border Bros now !
I was dreaming of coming out of a mall lower level parking lot going up the stairs.The air raid sirens started going off. People were screaming running down the stairs..They said run don't you know what happened? They found a nuke at the border and disarmed it, but there is another one..Then boom I saw a mushroom cloud off in the distance about 10 mi away...
Location...Tijuana, Mexico..
The night before drempt of being in Tijuana riding a bicycle looking for the border with a dog I named Charlie.Had to keep going west to find it.
Fred H. said...

I was dreaming of coming out of a mall lower level parking lot going up the stairs.The air raid sirens started going off. People were screaming running down the stairs..They said run don't you know what happened? They found a nuke at the border and disarmed it, but there is another one..Then boom I saw a mushroom cloud off in the distance about 10 mi away...
Location...Tijuana, Mexico..
The night before drempt of being in Tijuana riding a bicycle looking for the border with a dog I named Charlie.Had to keep going west to find it.

Reminds me of my dream of crossing the border with a nuke rod , my dogs name is Charlie Wink were joining forces is this ,, lol
CATHATUA said...

Reminds me of my dream of crossing the border with a nuke rod , my dogs name is Charlie Wink were joining forces is this ,, lol

Fred's dream makes sences of nuke going off at the border and my dream of Chinese writing on it , North Korea and China dream involment , = old dream from a few years ago of a Trump as President , China tricking the US at war with Mexico , it's coming about !
CATHATUA said...

Germany is about the erupt , see burning bottles thrown by youth in black , board your windows Germany here it comes !!!!

Here is dream of Its Germany's turn , WW2 people ran from Germany in hords ,, now People are flooding back into Germany , it's Germany's turn now ,, it's good in the begaining , but will turn bad as resources run out and not enough jobs to care for the wave of people , winter snows will be the turning point !
ISIS plan to break Europe by sending hordes of people into other countries and bankrupt these countries by feeding and housing these fleeing family's , ISIS didn't need to send soldiers in just a million hungery mouths to feed , poor souls ! Let the hungry do their dirty work for them !
CATHATUA said...

ISIS plan to break Europe by sending hordes of people into other countries and bankrupt these countries by feeding and housing these fleeing family's , ISIS didn't need to send soldiers in just a million hungery mouths to feed , poor souls ! Let the hungry do their dirty work for them !

Woke up with the feeling that many of these refugees are really soldiers on the move blending in with family's on these trains getting a free ride into Germany and other countries !!!!
CATHATUA said...

Woke up with the feeling that many of these refugees are really soldiers on the move blending in with family's on these trains getting a free ride into Germany and other countries !!!!

These family's are being used as a smoke screan !!
The word Malta and Seas of Malta , made me get up out on bed and come here !
CATHATUA said...

Hey Cat,
Just dropped in tonight and checked news and reporting some Syrian refugrees are trying to reach Family in Malta but don't know if this is related to your dream or notSmile

SEE PCF NEWS PAGE AT LINK:

Also reporting Malta to help refugees

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/17671/

Blessings, Love, & The White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on September 7, 2015 9:30 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hey Cat,
Just dropped in tonight and checked news and reporting some Syrian refugrees are trying to reach Family in Malta but don't know if this is related to your dream or notSmile

Also reporting Malta to help refugees

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/17671/

Blessings, Love, & The White Light of Divine Protection,

Thank you , something is up for there , don't know why Malta came up on Psychradar yet , lol ,, time will tell , but looked it up and I should have gone there when I way younger , Wow what a beautiful place , the Blue Lagoon , my kind of place Wink
CATHATUA said...

Drempt I was looking for a Mast to fit a 135ft boat..I was thinking that's a huge sailboat..or a barge outfitted to look like a sailboat..
Warning Dream like the one that came true of the Christmas Bomb from teen in Portland I had picked up on before it happend ,, Here is another Christmass Tree warning for WASHINGON DC ,, dream showed a older white man in the front lawn of a moble home park , white picket fence , a small pine tree with Landmines hanging from the tree like Christmas orniments , then said hWashington DC ,,,next part of the dream showed me a map , words were towns would be , a hand pointed on the map to a town that said Vilence and another one that said UNICEF ! ,, this is saying don't go to the DC Christmas Tree Lighting Cernomy , there are bombs in the tree or area !! Does UNICEF have any Thing to go with this or have there own Christmas Tree in DC ?
CATHATUA said...

Warning Dream like the one that came true of the Christmas Bomb from teen in Portland I had picked up on before it happend ,, Here is another Christmass Tree warning for WASHINGON DC ,, dream showed a older white man in the front lawn of a moble home park , white picket fence , a small pine tree with Landmines hanging from the tree like Christmas orniments , then said hWashington DC ,,,next part of the dream showed me a map , words were towns would be , a hand pointed on the map to a town that said Vilence and another one that said UNICEF ! ,, this is saying don't go to the DC Christmas Tree Lighting Cernomy , there are bombs in the tree or area !! Does UNICEF have any Thing to go with this or have there own Christmas Tree in DC ?

I looked up Videos of the National DC a Christmas Tree and their is a white fence around it !
CATHATUA said...

I looked up Videos of the National DC a Christmas Tree and their is a white fence around it !

What I know about UNICEF is based solely on a childhood memory of "Trick or Treat for UNICEF" which is something I Think they still do as a fundraiser where kids carry along a little box that says unicef on it with a coin slot on top and collect while trick or treating. But since your dream is Christmas based I'm sure this doesn't apply. but just in case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-Treat_for_U...
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

What I know about UNICEF is based solely on a childhood memory of "Trick or Treat for UNICEF" which is something I Think they still do as a fundraiser where kids carry along a little box that says unicef on it with a coin slot on top and collect while trick or treating. But since your dream is Christmas based I'm sure this doesn't apply. but just in case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-Treat_for_U...

The dream was about Orniments that were bombs , I just looked up Christmas UNICEF and it said they sell Cards and Orniments ,, humm bombs hung in a Christmas Tree , I know the White House hangs Orniments sent in by people , it showed a white fence around it in the dream , the Natinional DC Tree has a white fence but think it's only lights ?
Found a store for the Orniments on M St , tree maybe just to show it to be Christmas time , so Bomb , Christmas time , ( tree ? ) UNICEF building !
Found what I was looking for , The National DC Christmas Tree is surround by 50 plus shorter lite trees with a white fence around the larger tree , these smaller trees are close to the white fence , in the dream it was a Christmas tree about 8 feet high , taller then me anyway ! Dream showed the tree with about 4 like mine disks tied in the tree hanging hidden in the branched , behind this one tree was a white rectangle building , that's the one you want , an older white man in a uniform was showing me this !! And said Washington DC !
The Pope is making me a nervous wreak driving down the street of NY ,, been having visions of Kenndy and LBJ shot down in their car in Dallas from a window high up , ugg !
CATHATUA said...

The Pope is making me a nervous wreak driving down the street of NY ,, been having visions of Kenndy and LBJ shot down in their car in Dallas from a window high up , ugg !

Have been getting similar visions. Scary you mention shot from high up. Was researching the JFK/RFK assassinations more and actually put in a top and was discussing it today with ppl. The pope somehow reminded me to update on the JFK/RFK/MLK assassination lead I had. Also was having visions of the 1966 Texas university sniper shooting by that young marine with the brain tumor. So far you and I are have in hand on the sniper shooter from up high, assassinations of JFK etc, and the pope making us nervous wrecks. Ugh. Can't wait til he is home safe either.
Tiffany D. said...

Have been getting similar visions. Scary you mention shot from high up. Was researching the JFK/RFK assassinations more and actually put in a top and was discussing it today with ppl. The pope somehow reminded me to update on the JFK/RFK/MLK assassination lead I had. Also was having visions of the 1966 Texas university sniper shooting by that young marine with the brain tumor. So far you and I are have in hand on the sniper shooter from up high, assassinations of JFK etc, and the pope making us nervous wrecks. Ugh. Can't wait til he is home safe either.

I had gotten awhile back of The World Trade Center , of a sniper up high , like Shooting Fish in a Barrol ,, then just saw on TV , the Pope will be there ,, feeing uneasy !!!
Right now while the Pope is speaking on ABC channel ,,, title is Pope in the US ,, just noticed a cross is in the O in the word of Pope , giving it the look of cross hairs in the word ,, hopefully it was from the subconscious of seeing this is what is bring up a sniper to the minds eye is all. !
CATHATUA said...

Thank you , something is up for there , don't know why Malta came up on Psychradar yet , lol ,, time will tell , but looked it up and I should have gone there when I way younger , Wow what a beautiful place , the Blue Lagoon , my kind of place Wink

It's coming together , read Vaticanneworldorder .blog ,, The Jesuit Vatican New World Order ,, membership list of Knights of Malta ,, found this were yahoo news said Pope demoted church guy to Knight of Malta as soon as he got home ,, now news artical is gone ,,, bet a donut Trump is one !!!!!! Shows who really runs the world ,, not you or me !
Picking up Psychic chatter in my sleep of Middlestern men talking about the waring tribes in the U.S. And why goes the US think their better then their country at Civil War ,, US waring tribes = Dem. Vs Rep . We are not showing the rest of the world a united front !
Brief Session / Contact / Channeling: Last week, been shown someone shouting "JiHad!" "Jihad!", Jihad! and SWINGING / WAVING a SWORD around - like some kind of fanatic or maniac.

Was hoping to get more than just this so passed on posting it but still see this so documenting here.

See BROWN HAIR...seems to be CURLY or WAVY-LIKE brown hair. BROWN EYES....
PAngel777

Admin

Ahh moving this to the right spot , finger hit the wrong thread on my IPhone Wink ,,, earler got a Terrable feeling of people being hurt at a Donald Trump book signing ! being mowed down !
PAngel777 said...

If more comes in unexpectedly, will post -definitely being shown what is FRANCE (but NOT THE BRIDGE STUFF)

Forgot that Ihad picked up something about FRANCE IN My Previous Post #155 on July 3, 2015.

AFTER WHICH CATHATUA responded to me in HER POST #157 about FRANCE - and then als in CAT'S POST #158 about FRANCE FIRST, GERMANY 2nd....

MY BE RELATED TO THE PARIS, FRANCE attacks on November 13, 2015...

========================================

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/13971/

Last update on November 15, 2015 1:11 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Here's CATHATUA's Post Response #157 on July 3, 2015 to MY POST about FRANCE.
PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

1,2 punch , France first , Germany 2nd , but France was first ?

CATHAATUA'S FURTHER 2ND POST # 158 on July 3, 2014 about FRANCE & GERNAMY.

MAY BE RELATED TO THE PARIS, FRANCE ATTACKS ON NOVEMBER 13, 2015...

======================================

PAngel777

Admin

@Cathaua,

Attack seemed VERY WELL PLANNED & COORDINATED...SO WE BOTH MAY HAVE PICKED UP CHATTER ABOUT IT 5 MONTHS IN ADVANCE...

So horrific...

PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Getting Pickidelly Sq, UK ,, Cake Germany , after reading PA's post for France , Dream showed , a circle cut like a pie , lines to the center , like in a railroad switch yard that turns the trains around , and the words of " Boom D A "

Here's CATHATUA'S Previous Post #160 from July 4 2015, which she posted she got after reading MY POST #155 about FRANCE...

Cat also posted further about GERMANY in Post #156 which I'll bring forward next...
PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

Found Cake is what Fireworks in tubes in large rectangles like for the end of firework shows are Cakes , was also getting Dragon Eyes , saw a reference of Dragon Eggs with these fireworks cakes ,, feel this is the Cake for Germany , Explosion in Germany ,

CATHATUA'S FURTHER or 2ND POST #161 about GERMANY which she posted on July 4, 2015...
PAngel777

Admin

Cat,
Sure hope PRAY the GERMANY explosion you picked up on doesn't materialize...

PAngel777

Admin

CATHATUA said...

This reminds me of my dream I had November 9-10 overnight and posted in the dream outlet on the 10th.... all of the things happening in France remind me of my last two dreams, but the description of the circle like a pie with lines to the center reminds me of this part of my recent dream (which was terrorist related but I forgot to copy here, so here's the whole thing with the common part bolded):

Jennifer B. said...

yeah, wow, see I am having a hard time putting into words my perspective and what it kind of looked like to me. but it felt like I was standing at the open door of some sort of transport that would be train or subway-like because you can't stand like that in a car or truck door, and a bus has stairs and feels close around you, whereas this didn't have that feeling. But I couldn't see around me, I just felt the openness and flatness. There were three things that branched out in front of me like rays of the sun or like spread open fingers or spokes on a wheel, you know.. they looked like tracks or roads, maybe, or maybe symbolic/an aerial/map view to show the fact there were three separate locations, spread out in that spoke-like fashion on three not-really-parallel but instead ray-shaped roads/tracks.. the one I chose was "the cake boss" one and there was a shop with a guy who I was supposed to talk to about something.

I don't know but it could be some sort of warning of something happening at three locations, or I don't know what..?

That dream came just before the one I had that definitely seemed terrorist related, but I forgot to put it here (this one came in the very next night, the night of the 10th into the 11th (Veteran's Day):

Jennifer B. said...

Just woke up - dream - I was in the back of a pickup truck and a female was inside driving and another female and a male, I think, were in the back with me, we were in the dark and one of a TON of vehicles all at some outdoor religious rally or service where people stayed in vehicles and recited together and sang together and we were scared because we didn't have the same religion or know the rituals etc and we were scared of being obviously different and I remember us all trying to sing or fake our way through a song because we thought that it would be obvious that no sound was coming from our vehicle if we didn't, and thought we'd be discovered because of it.

At one point the girl inside the truck cab put on the lights that illuminated us there in the back of the truck. It was dark out and I saw like 4-5 of us back there I think. The pickup truck was black. I knocked on the glass and said to turn it OFF and the girl inside did.

Next thing I knew she was driving away and trying to be normal about it but we were all feeling the need to get far far from there and the little side streets we were navigating were pretty full of other cars (now it looked light outside, I just realized - no idea if there was any significance to light/dark). She handed me her purse through the back little middle window in the glass of the pickup truck and told me to hide it and to put some things in my own purse for her then handed me a bag of marijuana and another bag containing vials of different kinds of more pot and they were in these long skinny containers that I think actually come from a craft store with tiny glass beads in them, they have a very unique shape.

Also there was a younger man in the back of the truck too who was laid down completely (not sure if he was trying to avoid being seen or not) and I was loving towards him in the dream but not as a child of mine, just a person. (no idea if there's significance to that either but am adding it for accuracy in details)

During the rally/service/thing there was some sort of religious leader with a microphone that was able to send his voice pretty much anywhere - this crowd filled in more than a drive in theater worth of people/cars, it was a HUGE outdoor setting and it seemed as though everyone who lived wherever this was, was there. and like this was a normal ritual every week or few days or I don't even know what.

It felt scary and threatening and like we were trying to pass for "not their religion" in a place where doing so will get you killed, and where they all do their religious chanting and singing in HUGE groups of thousands of people outdoors. but it was so characteristically AMERICAN landscape and you know, being in a pickup truck, and having to hide marijuana for some reason... it made me feel like it was an outside religious-based group inside america taking hold and changing things, almost? but like we were the last ones/only ones who were different (?).. (I could also theorize that the man hiding on the bottom of the truck was a soldier or something but no idea.)

(also, during the religious chanting/singing I swear the whole crowd said/sang something about a ouija but it sounded like it was in another language so I couldn't hear what it was. )

Just wanted to get this all in one place since I have felt since the attacks on Paris that this was somehow "attached" to that situation.
I am a work in progress.

for what it's worth - probably nothing - I just saw an article about the Paris attacks which said the French president was watching a football game when the attacks occurred.. the teams were France versus Germany.
I am a work in progress.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT THIS LINK:

PAngel777

Admin

As France is rounding up terriost today , a flash of seeing these ISIS terriost pushed out a plane door with no parachute out a French plane over Syria !
OMG I just saw a news article they evacuated a train station in Hannover Germany becasue of a suspicious package.

Germany.

Train.

that's just crazy (referring to past posts that mention Germany and trains).

Thanks for the update, Jennifer about the suspicious package found in the train station in Germany, etc.

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/14031/
Last update on November 17, 2015 7:07 pm by PAngel777.
I am a work in progress.

Actually, I think "Cathatua" hit the nail on the head as she got FRANCE FIRST, then GERMANY, and she also picked on EXPLOSION IN GERMANY (CAKE), etc.

Reporting serious plans for explosion and they cancelled Germany & Netherlands soccer match as well as 2nd stadium where concert goers were attending, etc.

Last update on November 17, 2015 7:06 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Jennifer B. said...

OMG I just saw a news article they evacuated a train station in Hannover Germany becasue of a suspicious package.

Germany.

Train.

that's just crazy (referring to past posts that mention Germany and trains).

Thanks for the update, Jennifer about the suspicious package found in the train station in Germany, etc.

Hi Jennifer B.,

Also posted other separate article(s) about the train station, suspicious package and added PCF News Section Link to your post as well last night.

Again, thank you for the update.
PAngel777

Admin

Fear feeling for the Macys day parade , the Turkey balloon being stabbed and popped with a knife slashing man !!!!
Like he's going to carve the turkey ,, drug insane !
Manuel I read my Styrofome dream wrong , I just saw FBI is warning about Holiday ISIS attack in the US ,, said a young man arested , son of a Ma. Policeman , was cought with a bomb with styrofome pieces in it to burn and stick on the skin ,, wonder if they call these bombs Bubble Wrap ? ,, anyway dream got Styrofome , burned skin , then would need skin graft , in this story !
Maybe not Manuel , lol
CATHATUA said...

Manuel I read my Styrofome dream wrong , I just saw FBI is warning about Holiday ISIS attack in the US ,, said a young man arested , son of a Ma. Policeman , was cought with a bomb with styrofome pieces in it to burn and stick on the skin ,, wonder if they call these bombs Bubble Wrap ? ,, anyway dream got Styrofome , burned skin , then would need skin graft , in this story !

Hi Cat,
Just as a side note, previously posted news articles when an arrest when it occrred on that young man back in July 2015 in PCF News Section. However, also recently reporting on him - and the 2 cases over the Summer but I'll add recent article shortly to FBI news section and come back and post link as it refers to what you just posted.

=====================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK FOR RELATED NEWS (scroll down on page):

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/3255/

=====================================

ASLO SEE CATHATUA'S RELATED POSTS #165 & #166 FROM TODAY, 11/19/2015 IN PCF DREAM OUTLETN FORUM THREAD AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/4195/q...

Last update on November 19, 2015 8:06 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Here's what I've been getting the last few days ,, name Tom ,, then dream words " A Sodamomy Tommy " ,, then minds eye showing a young man stabbing the Macys Thanksgiving Day Turkey Baloon in the bottie ! I'm not going to try to interpate this one just leave the clues and see how it plays out !!!!
It's been a while since I have posted. However, I would like to start to give regarding the terrorism topic. I've been neglecting my abilities so here is my chance to share because I have been yerning to share and practice.

Here's some random reading information for the moment on this topic. These are the exact words as they come to me regarding "terrorism" and "ISIS"...

crayola, drone, down, kill, temper traffic, silence, victims, dragging down, manic, dragon, sentence, traffic cones, barrier, breaking barrier, troubled, teen, travelled, heritage, ghana, bomb, terrified, giant, aimed, missed, hassle, vest, winter jacket bomb, violin, band, travelled, bacon, missed, fly, cell, dragon, dug, dig, hassled, nagged, thanks, jagged, hill, wrecked, manic, unravelled, giant, villain, beheaded, archway, stone archway, decor around archway is snakes, Egypt, distinct feel of Egypt, someone travelling from there, massive blast with mushroom cloud, dark black, canine, drugs, enforcer, skin tan from the sun, naiive, once innocent, like a toddler, brain molded by evil, only doing what will make "father" proud, joy, team members, more than one, jaguar or mercedes with gold/tan color and elevated logo on the front of sedan, travel by air, quad drone like can be purchased at toy stores, hidden bomb in cans of soda, detonator in drone, c4 in jackets, frightened like butterflies, dragon, net, street, cones, barrierors of public, traffic
Natasha Call

A light worker, Clairvoyant, Empath and a Psychic. Also highly experienced in remote viewing
Jennifer B. said...

CATHATUA said...

Just saw these posts from January... can't help but wonder if this is still something that will occur, given the current state of things around the world with ISIS.
I am a work in progress.

CATHATUA said...

Warning Dream like the one that came true of the Christmas Bomb from teen in Portland I had picked up on before it happend ,, Here is another Christmass Tree warning for WASHINGON DC ,, dream showed a older white man in the front lawn of a moble home park , white picket fence , a small pine tree with Landmines hanging from the tree like Christmas orniments , then said Washington DC ,,,next part of the dream showed me a map , words were towns would be , a hand pointed on the map to a town that said Vilence and another one that said UNICEF ! ,, this is saying don't go to the DC Christmas Tree Lighting Cernomy , there are bombs in the tree or area !! Does UNICEF have any Thing to go with this or have there own Christmas Tree in DC ?

This one also keeps nagging at me, so just pulling it forward .. plus tree lighting ceremonies will probably begin in the next week or so in many places so maybe someone will see a similar scene on tv and recognize your location from your dream.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

This one also keeps nagging at me, so just pulling it forward .. plus tree lighting ceremonies will probably begin in the next week or so in many places so maybe someone will see a similar scene on tv and recognize your location from your dream.

Still getting it's the DC tree lighting ceremony , small Christmass tree by white fence that rings around the larger tree ,, rectangle building whole be the stage were they sing , the small tree close test to that , dream showed 4 thick natal disks hanging in this tree ?
CATHATUA said...

Still getting it's the DC tree lighting ceremony , small Christmass tree by white fence that rings around the larger tree ,, rectangle building whole be the stage were they sing , the small tree close test to that , dream showed 4 thick natal disks hanging in this tree ?

I'm concerned that the nyc christmas tree lighting ceremony will be an issue as well. didn't you get something about all different coutnry flags once? I remember relating it to kyron but now i'm picturing that place where the tree is set up and the ice skating happens in NYC that has all the flags. But that's probably just my brain free-associating for now. But the tanker vision I also pulled forward before that just reminds me of somethign that could happen in NYC at that ceremony as well. Imagining someone throwing a huge circuit breaker into the "on" position to light the tree and having it be rigged and actually blow everything up or something. ugh
I am a work in progress.

It's been awhile since I"ve asked to receive information on a case, as opposed to just opening myself up to it and receiving if/when it happens.

I just tried that in regards to a terrorist attack on US soil and first thing I got was "not if, WHEN". The second thing I got was "college students" and "american shootings happen in schools so lets do that". The last thing I got was "Le Moyne" which I just looked up and it says it's a college (which I knew) in Syracuse, NY (which I did not know) and google says "Le Moyne offers a values-based education, academic excellence and a life of leadership & service in the Jesuit tradition".

I have no idea if there's any merit to this but will put it down just in case. It feels like many of us are connected to the same bigger picture right now for the greater good of humanity and our country in particular, like rays of the sun all lead back to the sun itself (there's the rays thing again, weird). We may all be out in different directions but all lead back to the bigger picture. Something like that.
I am a work in progress.

Jennifer B. said...

It's been awhile since I"ve asked to receive information on a case, as opposed to just opening myself up to it and receiving if/when it happens.

I just tried that in regards to a terrorist attack on US soil and first thing I got was "not if, WHEN". The second thing I got was "college students" and "american shootings happen in schools so lets do that". The last thing I got was "Le Moyne" which I just looked up and it says it's a college (which I knew) in Syracuse, NY (which I did not know) and google says "Le Moyne offers a values-based education, academic excellence and a life of leadership & service in the Jesuit tradition".

I have no idea if there's any merit to this but will put it down just in case. It feels like many of us are connected to the same bigger picture right now for the greater good of humanity and our country in particular, like rays of the sun all lead back to the sun itself (there's the rays thing again, weird). We may all be out in different directions but all lead back to the bigger picture. Something like that.

Rays = Gamma Rays produced in a Nuke bomb ,, we are all pieces to this larger picture coming !
Here's my gray painted room turning yellow ( yellow smoke = Mustard gas ) ,, CNN is talking about how easy china cal weapons can be spread though an Hvac unit out side a building ! What Fred and I are talking about ,
Jennifer B. said...

It goes with my dream of school.

Bringing this forward again as it came to mind again yesterday for me...had this vision a year ago...Praying it was not meant for this year.
CATHATUA said...

Rays = Gamma Rays produced in a Nuke bomb ,, we are all pieces to this larger picture coming !

I am in agreement w/Russia doing as they please & don't doubt it but i also feel this Styrofoam issue is more of a threat for America...regardless getting America will feel the brunt of it's effects...

I am in agreement w/Russia doing as they please & don't doubt it but i also feel this Styrofoam issue is more of a threat for America...regardless getting America will feel the brunt of it's effects...

I did get FLA. Wink

I overheard 2 of my co workers discussing Styrofoam and gasoline is a Poor Mans Napalm..This makes sense why it's come up.

Also I use a 2 part liquid styrofoam mixed together to fill voids on boats..The reaction after the 2 liquids are mixed is it generates heat and expands rapidly 100/1...I can't imagine what would happen if I mixed a super hot batch in a container and capped it off...
ADMIN NOTE: The Hacker Group "Anonymous" claims it uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as locations in the U.S. such as in ATLANTA, GA in U.S.; 3 events in PARIS, FRANCE (one of which was previously cancelled after Paris attacks); 2 events in ITALY (including an American Metal Band performance in Milan); 1 event in Indonesia; and 1 event in Lebanon.

They have also released a list of events in their locations (see PCF news link below for viewing the list).

NOTE: FBI repots that "While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe."

Some sources suggest ISIS is using as a target for "Lone Wolf"

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1864/

=========================================
Last update on November 21, 2015 4:40 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

ISIS threat for WWE in Atlanta Ga. Tomorow ,,, I have been talking about Falcon for awhile = tomorow the Atlanta Falcons are playing in the Georga Dome at 1pm in Atlanta Ga. ,, thousands more people will be there ,, feel that is their real target !!!!
CATHATUA said...

ISIS threat for WWE in Atlanta Ga. Tomorow ,,, I have been talking about Falcon for awhile = tomorow the Atlanta Falcons are playing in the Georga Dome at 1pm in Atlanta Ga. ,, thousands more people will be there ,, feel that is their real target !!!!

I see the WWE is at 7:30 pm
CATHATUA said...

Fear feeling for the Macys day parade , the Turkey balloon being stabbed and popped with a knife slashing man !!!!

Also seeing and fearing for Santa at the the Macys Day Parade in New Your , wish he was riding in the sniper proof Pope Mobile instead of a sled !!!!
ADMIN NOTE: NOV 23, 2015 - NOTING ONLY that today, Anonymous has now released several statement on Twitter saying that "We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from."

===============================================

SEE FURTHER INFO IN PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1864/

===============================================
PAngel777

Admin

From dream that Russia drops a Nuke = drops a big one on the Tabga Dam on the Euphrates River at Rappa , Syria , ! Putin's target !
CATHATUA said...

From dream that Russia drops a Nuke = drops a big one on the Tabga Dam on the Euphrates River at Rappa , Syria , ! Putin's target !

well turkey shot down a russian war plane over the syrian border this morning and putin called it a stab in the back and is really angry, so NATO is having an emergency meeting today in Brussels of all places, which is where they just had the entire city on lockdown two days ago after getting credible word of terrorist threat but nothing was found.

I'm really concerned that the NATO meeting in Brussels today is not a random happening after a radom shooting down of a random Russian plane, but rather a very intentional situation. I'm concerned that they're drawing as many NATO officials there as possible in order to do something to as many of them as possible.

I'm worried about Putin being in on all of this.

And I don't even follow politics or understand most of it, so this isn't me talking politics. this is me expressing gut instinct. So that's why I put it here in this thread 0 its' from the gut upon seeing news reports.

very worried today. also concerned about other people's past posts about black friday and/or malls full of people being targeted in the US.
I am a work in progress.