Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Regina Lynn Woodward - 7/1/2013 - Altus, Arkansas - Remains Found

REGINA LYNN WOODWARD

===========================

Last seen alive: July 01, 2013

Circumstances:

Regina Woodward last contacted her family on 07/01/2013 and not been seen or heard from since that time.

VITAL STATISTICS
First Name: Regina Lynn
Middle Name: Lynn
Last Name: Woodward
Details

Age When Last Known Alive: 30
Race: White

Sex: Female

Height: 65.0

Weight: 142.0

State: Arkansas
Zip: 72821
County: Franklin
Appearance

Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue

Scars And Marks: Scar on inner side left calf and a cesarean section scar on abdomen

Tattoos: Tattoo of butterfly on lower mid back

Other Distinctive: Chipped front tooth.

==========================

VIDEO: Friends say they won't give up hope of finding missing woman. 40/29News.com - 8/16/2013

==========================
Last update on March 12, 2017 9:59 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF no longer posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic INPUT/POSTS only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO REGINA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9547/
Last update on June 28, 2016 8:40 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Here are my areas of interest
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
I feel like I am hearing "shot in the head" but this could very well be a drug shot into the head/neck area. OD... Also my first hit was at a location which I have since found out was the home of the boyfriend so when I first looked at the map to find her I immediately went to an intersection when they lived which makes me think she died there or near there. Now, I see a dirt road, rocks, weeds and trees, train track and water on one side of me. The car looked like pontiac but green or dark colored but when I went to grab a picture of what I saw I grabbed a red car so who knows maybe what I thought I was seeing was divinely interrupted by the true car color.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
I am seeing Regina near water, but I think she may be buried. I don't have a location yet, but I am seeing railroad tracks, and hearing children playing in the not too far distance.

I feel such sadness and believe she had such a trying life - being mistreated during most of it. I am seeing a gun, so I think she was shot.

I'm hearing birds that sound similar to a seagull. I will research and see what type of birds are in the area, but it feels like birds that hang out close to water. Also seeing crawdads so I'll research to see if these are found in still or moving water. That might narrow down the water that is close by.

Has LE used skilled cadaver dogs/trainers? I think it will be needed.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
Shellee, I hadn't read your post until after I posted. I see you are getting train tracks and near water too.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
I did some research and found in a publication by the Arkansas Ecology Center that the Arkansas River is a migratory corridor for gulls, including the Ring Billed Gull. As they pass through Arkansas during their migrations, they follow the Arkansas River. I had no idea that there would be gulls there!

The sound of the gulls was fairly close to me, so I am thinking Regina is close to the river.

The sound of children playing sounded like a school ground, but that sound was a little further away than the gulls. The sound of the play ground was still within earshot but not as loud as the gulls. What would that be? A few blocks up to 8-10 blocks away? Without being there, I can only guess how far one could walk from the school and still hear it. Again, near railroad tracks.

I also saw a pentagram and feel this is in relation to the perpetrator.
I asked to show me which town Regina is closest to and I am fairly certain I was shown the tower of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church which is located in Altus. If you Google Altus, AR there is a photo of the church taken at sunset or sunrise. This is almost exactly what I saw.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.446954,-93.762216,... !3m4!1e1!3m2!1st5YP_BZkRFd1wICcwx4kaA!2e0?hl=en

Hope this location came off correct as I hate the new google maps.

Writing March, forgot to date it, I think it was the 11th 2014
Word Tearful.

She didn't want to go but she had to for the safety of others. In
up over her head. Tears dropping on her cheeks. They are safer if
I am not here. Punk got her into this. Unknowingly at first. Frackville
or fracton east. then south. Cars more than one. She is not well
health wise.

Interpretation

Sound alike words for location. frackville--- only one street with the
name ville in it is N. Roseville. and the other street fracton could
be franklin. A car repair shop is close to these street names just east.
Franklin road ends at 64 and becomes a dirt road. Somewhere beyond that
dirt road is my location.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Very Brief (Unexpected) Contact/Channeling: Getting "RIVER"

Don't know if means near water/river...or in water/river...or NEARBY...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Very Brief (Unexpected) Contact/Channeling: Getting "RIVER"

Don't know if means near water/river...or in water/river...or NEARBY...

Adding: Possibly a RIVER ROAD...?
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Further Adding: Could also be a name of place or business or town or city with RIVER in it.

If more comes through, will post.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

What do u mean by river road?
I was looking at the maps again to see if I could find the
railroad tracks a couple of you have remarked on and I did
find them south of the town near Carbon Plant Rd and West
Coal Road area. There is also an Ace Mechanical in the area
a little north of these roads.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
In the photo I sketched, I get her at the base of the ravine...heavily wooded area. The river would be off to my right.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
I get Regina as estranged from 3 children. Drugs and kept drugged up by boyfriend. It is what it is. I get a fight in front of a bar/convenient store, with green wood on the bottom, near a park. He punches her on the right cheek. He is standing on her right. Scene changes. I'm seeing her walking down a long road (main road). 2-door red car pulls up with 2 men. One man gets out and starts yelling at her. Her elbow is bleeding. Juggalo, but not a juggalo murder...just boyfriend, dope and seeing someone else... jail... Searching my mind for her remains. It will not let me get past the picture above I sketched for whatever reason... playing over and over and over in my mind is this particular picture I drew the sketch of.
Thank you guys. Yes tina every is fitting. Dont know ravine tbough. Any road near or what's around ravine. Angel yes we know that area
PAngel777 said...

Maybe this is your river road

http://goo.gl/maps/6617G

I felt uncomfortable here

http://goo.gl/maps/dtS2z
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Diane said...

Maybe this is your river road

http://goo.gl/maps/6617G

I felt uncomfortable here

http://goo.gl/maps/dtS2z

Hi Diane,
Possibly....(Smiley Face)...
PAngel777

Admin

We are doing a search this Sunday. We are trying to narrow down some search areas. Anything anyone comes up with, is so very much appreciated. The tracks run along the River for miles if you look on the map the tracks do run across carbon plant Rd (in Altus)all the way on through Coal Hill where the River Rd is(pangel).The river is all mostly considered the bottoms Its miles of woods along the river.Is anyone getting where she actually died? At a house or on a road? maybe surroundings of where she died? Also how far they drove her and direction from point of death they went with her? Tina are getting anything on any roads close to this Ravine? Tina you are right on, on color and 2 dr vehicle car. Angel you said more than one vehicle. That is very possible. Anything on the other vehicle(color or if its a truck or car)One more thing. Can anyone see how many people actually was around when she died? Names or clues on them? Thank you all for everyone helping, and all you do.
If you get anything Sunday while we are looking

====================
Edited to remove phone number
Last update on April 11, 2014 3:32 pm by PAngel777.
Sorry Tina forgot to ask you. On your sketch, is that tracks or a road on down past the Ravine I see? Was this an actual road you drive on or a walking path? Dirt? And last thing. When you say River off to your right. Does this mean right along side of it? I guess Im asking you how far to your right feet or miles? Everyone one is pretty much seeing water, but we are needing to know some type of distance. We have water holes, and the river everywhere.Oh how we wish yall were here with us
Has Hartman lake been checked?

River Rd and coal hill and a train track all meet at the north side of Hartmann lake.

Trying to post my ping picture ...
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
Just noticed looking back at the posts that Diane and I nearly honed in on the same area - hers as the tracks near the rivers offshoot and mind just to the east at the top of lake Hartman.
I also think like many here that she overdosed and her body was taken somewhere. Why wouldn't they take her body to the hospital and drop it there at least? I'm getting that they tried to revive her themselves instead of call for help. They may have thrown her in cold water of a tub - may have even tried to inject her with a stimulant drug to counteract the downer that shut her CNS down.

Was she at her dealers house when this happened?

I get 3 people besides Regina being at the dealers house. Also, the need to hide Regina's car as well. I would check areas underwater near any boat docks that appear in the areas we get a feeling from. 3 cars at house - 2 cars (including Regina's) used during crime.
Does anyone see her car being in water now without her body in it? I'm getting this. It's as if he body moved out of the car...

Was her car with her body go off a cliff at a high speed Or a boat ramp? I'm thinking boat ramp - but could be wrong.
Could have been at a dealers house yes. We have at a house, just wish we could get a name, or location on the last house she was at. She did not have a personal vehicle that was hers only. We do know there may have been 2 vehicles involved. Anyone getting that this could of happened at boyfriends parents house, or at a friends brothers? How far do you think they carried her from the house
The location of the house seems to be about 30 minutes northwest of the Hartman lake location. There were 2 men and a woman. Could have been Regina's boyfriend and his brother ( as well as brothers gf. )

I haven't gotten a specific street name for the house but it seems to be single level house and brick - no garage just a carport/space made of dirt out front to park cars.

Thanks for updating and sticking with the thread Alisa! Any clarity you provide gives us clarity in our reads. As long as it's ok to mention and doesn't compromise the case LE are building.
As for house of dealer or bf (both) I'm getting pulled toward denning and Alix when looking at the map. Then looked closer at Denning. Cherry at immediately jumped out at me and church at. Cherry and church intersect among houses that look similar to the glimpse if the brick house I saw.
^cherry st and church st.

Will focus in more today and let you know if I get any more specific location. Thank you again Alisa.
Admin Note:Best to focus with providing locations for searching. If someone picks up Psychically on other information, it must be stated so in your post and we leave it to the Authorities to handle the investigation. Per Shellee, PCF is directly working LE on this case.

Keep in mind asking questions of specifically about others or focusing on the Victim's Family members can be misleading or going down a direction that did not come up Psychically (and from legal standpoint) and IS HERESAY...and may not be fact.

Please keep this thread focused on locations provided Psychically.
Last update on April 12, 2014 11:10 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I heard "201" cherry st denning and the address led me to a property with a pond just south of church and cherry st intersections. Don't know why I was given 201. The train tracks are just north of the pond and pin I received on the map. This pond may be near where the crime happened. Not sure why I picked up on this pond. Stepping out now so as to not add confusion.

I understand Pangel. Sorry. Knowing where this happened would most likely help us in locating her. This is such a vast area of water holes, woods, dirt rds. Its hard to go in a direction. Then we have all the roomers to look at. Gets Crazy! (edited comments) Thanks Tiffany
Thanks guys
Last update on April 12, 2014 11:34 am by PAngel777.
Alisa Pirkey said...

I understand Pangel. Sorry. Knowing where this happened would most likely help us in locating her. This is such a vast area of water holes, woods, dirt rds. Its hard to go in a direction. Then we have all the roomers to look at. Gets Crazy! (edited comments) Thanks Tiffany
Thanks guys

Hi Alisa,
I understand where you were trying to come from, but it also can appear like it is leading members to assume certain people or their homes were involved when it is not known or may not be verified facts. And you also noted going by "rumors" which can throw things off and may or may not pan out. Do understand you were trying to pinpoint a certain location but this can be done in a general way without indicating who, etc.

Bless you for searching and please continue to work with members on the location.

Edited to clarify
Last update on April 12, 2014 11:45 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
House that looks similar to dealers:

Noting the half moon drive way that is dirt, 3 cars out front, single story (looks it but not sure)

Interesting It took forever to post the picture (spiritual hindrance) but the address was in denning, On corner of cherry and church.

=======================
Edited to remove address
Last update on January 11, 2015 7:08 pm by PAngel777.
As far as location she is at now, I'm sticking with the Hartman Lake area.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.44677,-93.762276,3... !3m4!1e1!3m2!1sUBplRrv4Mb6D9F7r2pHsUA!2e0

Enter that dirt road and go back into those woods seen beyond the
the path/road. Hope this map location shows the dirt road and Franklin
going across 64. Asking for psychic locations? This is mine.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/franklin+road+a... !3m4!1e1!3m2!1st5YP_BZkRFd1wICcwx4kaA!2e0
The first map would not allow to zoom in our out this one will I hope.

ANGEL444 said...

https://www.google.com/maps/search/franklin+road+a... !3m4!1e1!3m2!1st5YP_BZkRFd1wICcwx4kaA!2e0

Once more--- The streets are Franklin across 64 Grapevine St and Pillstrom Dr.
It shows them on the map but the copy and paste are showing a different location.
For some reason I am being pushed to get this right. sorry if I am annoying anyone.

ANGEL444 said...

Can't get it to zoom and show your area of reference - I've tried looking for franklin passing over the 64. Couldn't find it yet.
ANGEL444 said...

Once more--- The streets are Franklin across 64 Grapevine St and Pillstrom Dr.
It shows them on the map but the copy and paste are showing a different location.
For some reason I am being pushed to get this right. sorry if I am annoying anyone.

don't mean to but in your link bus is this the area
https://www.google.com/maps?q=35.449221,-93.762851...
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Anyone had a feeling about Kenny Hole Rd?

Remembering back to Jennifer B's posts in the dream outlet about her daughter falling into a "hole". Also the name of the rd itself is interesting.
I see it Angel444. I couldnt see it until I put in Pillstom Dr
The following is information I received psychically. I am still working on narrowing down a possible place.

I was told that there were drugs involved - he was high when it happened, but I heard her death was not caused by OD - injury happened to her and specifically involving her head I believe. I was told she could hear the train so that coincides with her being in the area of where she was staying when it happened- near where they searched. I was also told that a male tried to grab him, I'm assuming to stop it. So yes, more than the perpetrator present I think.

It won't help for location, but I was told he will go to prison for this. I believe more than one person knows and eventually the truth will come out.

For where she is now, I was told that he had a hole dug and she is covered (although they did not specifically say covered by dirt but it could be covered by dirt). There is something about a cistern so I don't know if the hole was dug for that as a cover or if there is just a cistern nearby her remains. She also mentioned a country road so a rural secluded area. I'm trying to narrow down but I am having difficulty finding what I think I'm being told as far as landmarks to look for.

Sending loving thoughts to help all of you on your search. If I can come up with someplace I feel strongly about, I will share. I just don't have enough information to be there yet.
Also, her ring is visible and on the ground. I heard "look for a ring there" - so where she is. I think it may be in or near the drive of the property where she is.

I asked which mountain, hill or knob is closest to her now and heard "Horsehead". I haven't found a Horsehead Mountain but there is a Horsehead Lake just north of Altus and it looks to be on the edge of the mountains. Still working on narrowing down.

One more thing - I was told "down in the rubble". However, I want to caution that I've also been hearing about an earthquake for the past week or so - so this message could be related to that. Please consider it with a grain of salt for now.
Is it Regina contacting you Ernies mom? I'm just curious as I find this all so amazing. Can you ask her specific questions?

Is it Regina contacting you Ernies mom? I'm just curious as I find this all so amazing. Can you ask her specific questions?

Sometimes my guides provide the information and sometimes I think it could be Regina. When I hear the same female voice over and over then I suspect it's Regina. I can ask specific questions but they aren't always answered. I've been asking her what she'd like to say to her dad and the only thing I've heard is "I am beautiful, huh Dad?" in a playful tone. (It feels to me like she knew he believed she was beautiful inside and out. I think she wants him to know she appreciated that very much.)

It is very difficult to get a lot to come through (it's usually bits and pieces at a time) and even more difficult to interpret correctly. I don't always do it correctly - especially if I rush too much. I've been trying to take my time with Regina. I'm also enlisting the help of a good friend. She helps me with interpreting when I can't figure things out myself.

I will be thinking of all of you who are gathering for Regina. Although they may not be visible to all always, I believe that law enforcement is on Regina's side and they are working to solve her case.
Thank you guys so much for the time you've all put into this. We are searching tomorrow rain or shine and hoping to find her.
Diane said...

don't mean to but in your link bus is this the area
https://www.google.com/maps?q=35.449221,-93.762851...

Yes, thank you. Somewhere in that wooded area at the curve of Pillstrom Dr.

this also peaks my interest

http://goo.gl/maps/O1Y6w
We had our search, and not alot to tell. Tried to rule out several of the marked places you guys have noted. Found a place that looked similar to Tina'Unhappys sketch, at very left start of hatman lake. There was a very very small dock within 20 or so ft of the ravine. The water was not very deep though ( maybe 4 ft). I dont have much to say, this early Tue morning. Lord please bring us clues to find Regina. Touch people in a way they cant hold it in any longer, & tell us something they know. Hold The Henrys, along with all the families going and gone through this close to your heart , and let them feel you all around them. Thank you for all your blessings Lord, and I understand its in your time that we will know. : (
LINK TO VIEW ASHELY'S SEARCH PHOTOS:

PHOTO #1:
http://psychiccrimefighter.com/file/attachment/201...

PHOTO #2:

PHOTO #3:

PHOTO #4:

======================
Edited to post photo links for viewing and to condense into one post for "Ashley"
Last update on April 15, 2014 6:46 am by PAngel777.
The first one is the one we felt looked most like tinas sketch.
The others are of the Ford Levy that was the last place Diane posted about. Forgot to get pics at the quarry.
Alisa Pirkey said...

We had our search, and not alot to tell. Tried to rule out several of the marked places you guys have noted. Found a place that looked similar to Tina'Unhappys sketch, at very left start of hatman lake. There was a very very small dock within 20 or so ft of the ravine. The water was not very deep though ( maybe 4 ft). I dont have much to say, this early Tue morning. Lord please bring us clues to find Regina. Touch people in a way they cant hold it in any longer, & tell us something they know. Hold The Henrys, along with all the families going and gone through this close to your heart , and let them feel you all around them. Thank you for all your blessings Lord, and I understand its in your time that we will know. : (

Hi Alisa,
Thank you for the search update and the photos, and THANK YOU to ALL OF THE SEARCHERS helping to find Regina and working with our forum.

PAngel777

Admin

I have a feeling that LE are waiting for a confession - and I feel that a confession is going to come from a female that knows what happened. I believe with my heart we will receive the information to lead LE to Regina fairly soon.

I've been sensing from the beginning that LE are allowing the suspects to pull out the rope and hang themselves. Art of War comes to mind.

Ernie'smom - does the hole or well she is in seem like it's on private property? Wondering if the property could belong to one of the people suspected here. I guess that's only for LE to search and find out since it's private property and a warrant would be necessary. Can't get a warrant without a credible lead - and I believe this female who I see as the credible lead will talk soon.

Too many people are involved in Regina's disappearance - this yields a likelihood that one person may crumble under pressure and throw the suspects/accomplices under the bus to save themselves.

I feel this is going on ... Regina hasn't been forgotten. A case is just being built carefully and credibly so that it can as a record be utilized to prosecute these "people" to the fullest extent of the law.
Tiffany D. said...

I have a feeling that LE are waiting for a confession - and I feel that a confession is going to come from a female that knows what happened. I believe with my heart we will receive the information to lead LE to Regina fairly soon.

I've been sensing from the beginning that LE are allowing the suspects to pull out the rope and hang themselves. Art of War comes to mind.

Ernie'smom - does the hole or well she is in seem like it's on private property? Wondering if the property could belong to one of the people suspected here. I guess that's only for LE to search and find out since it's private property and a warrant would be necessary. Can't get a warrant without a credible lead - and I believe this female who I see as the credible lead will talk soon.

Too many people are involved in Regina's disappearance - this yields a likelihood that one person may crumble under pressure and throw the suspects/accomplices under the bus to save themselves.

I feel this is going on ... Regina hasn't been forgotten. A case is just being built carefully and credibly so that it can as a record be utilized to prosecute these "people" to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree about LE and the truth coming out. I don't know for sure yet, but I suspect private property possibly. I am still trying to get more on location.
I also got that even though she didn't wear jewelry much, she is upset because of something related to her jewelry. She feels as if it was stolen from her.

She is showing me round bangles and a ring - very simple jewelry. Silver?
Tiffany D. said...

I also got that even though she didn't wear jewelry much, she is upset because of something related to her jewelry. She feels as if it was stolen from her.

She is showing me round bangles and a ring - very simple jewelry. Silver?

Tiffany, I was told to look for her ring, so it must be important.
ernie'smom said...

Tiffany, I was told to look for her ring, so it must be important.

Oh yes I have looked back and remember now. I wonder if the ring was given to another female or if it was pawned? You need an ID typically to pawn jewelry.
Angel444 I looked briefly in that patch of woods as I was leaving town after the search. Were you getting just laying in the woods, buried or what? Any certain distance into the woods. That patch is very narrow. I didnt go real far into them. There is a lot of rocks, and odd looking holey spots(hard to describe)not a place someone could have been digging. There is a well at the front that has a concrete cover. It is somewhere that someone might quickly put something if they were in te middle of town if that was where it happened. Any input? Thanks
Interesting that there is a Horsehead Public Use Area right on the Arkansas River and right next to a River Road. It looks like Horsehead Creek dumps into the river there. Horsehead Public Use Area does look like it's a hill.
Alisa Pirkey said...

Angel444 I looked briefly in that patch of woods as I was leaving town after the search. Were you getting just laying in the woods, buried or what? Any certain distance into the woods. That patch is very narrow. I didnt go real far into them. There is a lot of rocks, and odd looking holey spots(hard to describe)not a place someone could have been digging. There is a well at the front that has a concrete cover. It is somewhere that someone might quickly put something if they were in te middle of town if that was where it happened. Any input? Thanks

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I did not visually see her in the woods but more the location of the streets that matched my streets mentioned in the writing. There could have been any number of reasons why my writing would mention this area. Further writings could give me more information. "Cars more than one" made me think of a auto repair shop or place where several cars would be serviced. There are a couple of different stations that this could be referring to.

Does anyone have anything new to add?
Not really Alisa, though I think of her very often. Have been worried about all of those watering holes and wells there. Past that I just don't know beyond the location I gave previously in thread at lake Hartman. I really hope Regina is found soon.
Thank you tiffany for your thoughts. Just had to ask : )
Just Looked at her picture and got the word YES !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
What does YES mean CATHATUA?
   likes this.
getting a sing song of " Shot in the head , left for dead " a male dancing around with legs up and down like dancing a jig ! not getting a location on her ,, just this man coming through .
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
him being called a Punk A** Puke ,,hummm ,,
I was hopeing you knew what yes was for ,, but I went back and noticed you use that word a lot on here ,, you are the Yes ?
   likes this.
just got ' Better YES , than dead ",,sounds like she agreed to do something reather then be killed ,,
Yeah, she probably agreed at one point. The Punk A Puke would be right if I may say so
I was looking back through my notebook I write my stuff in and see I have written down somethings for Regina but don't see where I posted them.. I hope there is something here that can help

Vegetation
wet tree line
cars
drain
bell (hears)
sunrays
deep Panel
ex
help me

different day I wrote

(junk)
tollway
oil
wine

Alisa, did you say this area has been searched, I still want to go there to see
http://goo.gl/maps/Xu2hY
I believe this is for regina

Alone Alone Alone... kept saying it

taken to inlet left Alone

three may be names
ted
lance
kevin

Jani???
Diane we did look there some,it is a frequently visited place. There is another reason it prob wouldnt be there. U are very well right on, in one name. I'm thinking about the other things.
   likes this.
Alisa Pirkey said...

Diane we did look there some,it is a frequently visited place. There is another reason it prob wouldnt be there. U are very well right on, in one name. I'm thinking about the other things.

Maybe there is some strong energy left there that I am picking up on. Is there an inlet around the area?
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time now. Recently I've been getting a lot of info, but am having a hard time knowing who it is for. Yesterday or the day before I posted something in a thread here, then realized the next morning that it had been for Brogan Dulle, for example, but I had put it in the wrong thread.

I mention this because I think I just did that again the other day, accidentally splitting up intuitive information and posting it in threads other than where they truly belonged (because I just assumed when I was receiving the info, that it must be for whomever's thread I was already reading at the time.) I think I got some things that belong here, for Regina.

I say that because just the other day I was in Irma's thread, and I suddenly posted that I had randomly gotten "Henry" when trying to figure out who I was picking up on. I now see that is a surname connected to Regina.

Then I made my way into Amanda Ward-Romine's thread, got more while I was in there, and posted the additional info in there with the assumption it was for her. I don't think, looking back, that either of those bits were for Irma nor for Amanda, but in reality were probably for Regina, now that I open this thread.

So, the things I have gotten that I now think were for Regina are the word "Henry" that suddenly came into my head the other day, and then were followed by the following intuitive info:

"- alcohol

- a rough crowd (not necessarily "the wrong crowd", just.. not refined.. you know..kinda like how bikers might be totally nice respectable people but still be considered a "rough crowd") and I almost feel like there's a denim jacket and a pool table

- being in water that feels man-made but not particularly clean or fresh or anything because there's some sticks and leaves, but I just keep thinking "cement/concrete" for whatever reason

*note: I'm not sure if it's just alcohol or combination of substances but feels like heavy impairment as a last state of mind

I don't get any sense of what happened between being impaired and being in water, or if anything really happened at all aside from somehow ending up there.

I'm very sorry for the family and what they're going through, not knowing. "

I know this doesn't help much for location but I am trying very hard to try to put info where it goes, and with whomever it belongs to at least, and now that I think I've done that perhaps I will be able to get more useful information.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Diane I guess we do have inlets,i guess we just dont use that term around here often. That creek could be called an inlet, because of the river. I will inbox you.
Jennifer, thanks for the info. Im sure we r all a work in progress at things.
Nothing new for Regina. Kinney hole still sticking out. Idea of holes. Thoughts and prayers with Regina's loved ones. Unhappy. Wish I could get more on her. If I ever do I will report. I think if her often.
Thank you so much Tiffany. Nothing new here either. A year is now here :-( I'm not sure how people go day to day with themselves. How do these souls that do these things ever have fun or any peace inside their heads or heart.maybe today is the day! The night all these people that know where she is will not be able to hold their drunk stoopered tongues, and let it out.
God knows that would b a blessing. When its time, that will happen. Maybe god is wAnts it to happen in a way or time so that they will b punished under the law, before its his turn. We shall see. Thanks again Tiff
I don't know why but I was looking at Regina's picture and thinking "where are you?" and for some reason the words "saucer pond" came into my head. I searched google maps for something called "saucer pond" or "sosser pond" or something, but no luck. Then searched regular google for "saucer pond" and it turns out there are things called pond saucers that some farms use for de-icing or warming or something.. so I don't know whether there is any significance but figured I'd better post it just in case.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
You are on my mind always, Regina. We have not forgotten you.
Thinking of Regina today <3
ADMIN NOTE: MARCH 10, 2017 - Regina's remains have been found.near the intersection of East Coal Road and Plum Street in the Denning community and positively identified. At this time, the cause of death could not be determined but, according to the Sheriff's Office, "there was no evidence of direct injury to the remains."

PCF expresses Deepest Deepest Sympathies to Regina's Family, Loved Ones, Friends, etc., as they grieve Their Loss during this most difficult time.

===================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9547/

====================================

THREAD CLOSED

=====================================

Thanks to ALL who worked on and/or contributed to "Regina's" case...and a special "THANK YOU" to the search party that worked with PCF to help locate "Regina"...
Last update on March 12, 2017 10:04 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin