Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Nathaniel Tallman - 1/21/2014 - Lafayette, Colorado - BODY FOUND; 3 ARRESTED FOR MURDER

NATHANIEL TALLMAN

==========================

January 30, 2014

Family members say Lafayette man Nathaniel Tallman still missing

Nearly a week after he was last seen, the family of Nathaniel Tallman said Monday that they still have not been able to locate the 25-year-old Lafayette man.

Tallman was last seen around 6 p.m. Jan. 21 behind the wheel of his black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally near the intersection of Empire Road and U.S. 287 in Lafayette, according to friends.

He was on his way to Longmont, but has not been seen or heard from since.

Tallman's father contacted Lafayette police Thursday to say he had not heard from his son, which was highly unusual.

The department has entered Tallman into its system as a missing person and advised other state law enforcement agencies to be on the lookout for Tallman and his car, which has temporary license plates.

"At this point we're still trying to find people who may have seen Mr. Tallman," Lafayette police Cmdr. Brian Rosipajla said Monday. "We are encouraging anyone who may have seen him to call police."

But after a weekend of searching for him, Tallman's family said Monday that there still is no sign of where he might have gone.

"Nothing," said Silvia Montz, Tallman's aunt. "We've been passing out fliers in Longmont and Lyons, but so far nothing has turned up."

Tallman is described as white with brown hair and hazel eyes, standing about 5-foot-10-inches tall. He was last seen wearing black sweat pants with a white stripe down the side and a white North Face jacket.

Friends and family told police they do not believe Tallman intentionally ran away or took his own life.

Anyone with information about Tallman is urged to contact Lafayette police at 303-665-5571 or through Boulder County emergency dispatch at 303-441-4444.

===========================

SOURCE:

http://www.dailycamera.com/lafayette-news/ci_24997...

==========================
Last update on April 13, 2014 9:19 am by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

Instead, some of these may be linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input only.

LINK TO NATHANIEL'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9426/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

================================

STREET VIEW MAP LINK:

https://goo.gl/maps/5SscB

EARTH VIEW MAP LINKl:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview/place/Empire+R... !3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876bf4b0b56f8655:0x5f37097e17c1fab

PAngel777

Admin

Not feeling good about this AT ALL. I'm very worried for him. I am not getting a read that he is alive.

I believe there was a robbery and foul play involved. His body is not In the car. Finding the car is the key to finding the thieves/killers. 2 young men. Hispanic or Native American.
Get him in the trunk. You take the car and I'll drive mine. We can drop him down the road.

Wondering if anyone saw a car matching his being driven away from a gas station with suspicious noises/telling coming from the trunk?

Working on location tonight.
Unhappy
I get chills looking at his photo....hopefully this is inaccurate.

I am seeing what looks like GIANT round smooth boulders and I can hear a noise, and an impression of something BIG spinning...(like wind turbine, could be a wind mill) first I'm pulled 'west', then 'north'. Also picking up 'for sale', and movie or theater. hills, mountains

guess no clue if his phone pings? guess no clue where he was going? no video?
Writing Feb 2 2014 Monday 8:40 A.M.

Car jacked new plates furgeson. all is hidden in a
barn. Two 19 year old's out on a crime spree.
harassing him while tied up. Re inventing the car.
Color change 24 miles due south but seeing them
go up. Get this thing out of town.

Somebody wanted that brand new car.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
My first impressions of his face

fast speed feels in control

lost control crunch glass breaking trees over the side
ADMIN NOTE: They have found Nathaniel's car. No reports that Nathaniel was found in the car or trunk, etc. Will further update as known.

Hopefully, close to finding Nathaniel...

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

Last update on February 15, 2014 9:33 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

***UPDATE***: - MARCH 25, 2014 - A third arrest has been made - "A parole violator has become the third suspect in the marijuana deal gone bad that ended in the murder of Lafayette resident Nathaniel Tallman."

PREVIOUS UPDATE MARCH 15, 2014: Authorities have identified body found in Wyoming as "Nathaniel" and two men arrested for murder; one 58-yr-old man being held in Colorado; and one 26-yr-old man being held in San Diego, California. Police are not releasing much regarding the arrests at this time. See Nathaniel's PCF News/Update Page at link posted below for further info as released.

PREVIOUS UPDATE MARCH 14, 2014: A body was found in Wyoming which authorities believe may be "Nathaniel" but are not revealing further information until until positive identification is made but have reported that "the body was discovered just off Wyo. State Highway 85."

Deepest Sympathies to Nathaniel's Family & Loved Ones during this most difficult time and senseless murder.

SOME GOOD WORK IN HERE & THANKS TO ALL WHO WORKED ON NATHANIEL'S CASE

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

======================================

THREAD CLOSED

======================================
Last update on April 13, 2014 9:21 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin