Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Angie Grace Pipkin - 1/16/2014 - Aynor, South Carolina - MAN ARRESTED/CHARGED - REMAINS FOUND

ANGIE GRACE PIPKIN

==============================

January 25, 2014

Alert: Another woman goes missing in Horry County, SC

Have you seen this woman? Her name is Angie Pipkin and she's been missing since last Thursday, but the media hasn't picked this case up (likely due to the heightened interest in the disappearance of Heather Elvis in the same county).

Her family members are frantically seeking information by reaching out to the public through social media. There aren't many details readily available in Pipkin's disappearance, but it is known that the woman has been in the media before due to previous arrests.

Angie Pipkin's checkered past may or may not be connected to her disappearance but it's hard to tell at this point. It's unsettling that there are so many women going missing from this area, but the disappearance of Heather Elvis may not be connected to this case. There is no evidence for me to speculate. I just hope that the mainstream media can pick this up and give the woman's family some help in their search.

One of the woman's daughters was kind enough to offer some information in the case. The missing woman is 32-years-old and has two daughters. One of the daughters is suspicious of one individual on her own that could be responsible for her mom's case. She refers to a man who is allegedly "obsessed" with Angie, but it's a man that she wasn't necessarily involved with romantically.

I asked if she was in any abusive relationships, and the daughter said 'no.'

If you know anything about the missing woman's case or if you have info that may bring the family some closure, please do not hesitate to contact Horry County authorities (South Carolina).

===========================

SOURCE:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16412567...

Last update on May 20, 2014 7:41 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

Instead, some of these may be linked, etc., in our Case News Section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input only.

LINK TO ANGIE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9318/

================================

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

Regardless of Angie's past, etc., and stuff on the Internet, Angie's Mom just wants to FIND ANGIE - she is a Mother of 2 Daughters so please keep thread posted on finding Angie as much as possible (any inappropriate comments or posts will be removed).

We're not here to hurt anyone - but rather to truly help if we can - thanks!
Last update on February 8, 2014 11:14 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

STREET VIEW MAP LINK WHERE REPORTEDLY LAST SEEN GETTING INTO A CAR:

http://goo.gl/maps/or3MV

==========================
Last update on January 26, 2014 2:43 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Before reading the article my first feeling was "obsession/possession."
It feels like a man ( under some kind of influence - alcohol? Drugs?) "hurt" her, not on purpose, but he has a temper and got mad at her when she didn't reciprocate' his feelings.
It feels cold. Still.
Christi
Words flowing... new car ford mustang ... age...ferris... mother...George... key... mean... money...arguing... mountains... Mare/horses.
My postings are psychic in nature and may not be used with out my permission. I am posting my impressions as they come to me. With each experience this is our journey home.
ADMIN NOTE: UPDATE - MAY 20, 2014: Authorities have identified previous remains found as "Angie's"...

PREVIOUS UPDATE - MAY 14, 2014: Remains found POSSIBLY connected to Angie's case; awaiting id.

PREVIOUS UPDATE - FEBRUARY 28, 2014: A man has been arrested and charged in connection with Angie's disappearance. UPDATE - MARCH 6, 2014: Now a murder charge.

Deepest Sympathies to Anige's Family & Friends as they grieve their loss...

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/9318/

========================================

THREAD CLOSED

========================================
Last update on May 20, 2014 7:40 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin