Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Carrie Olson - from Davenport, Iowa - Last Seen 12/28/2013 - Last Seen Rock Island, Illinois - Found Deceased

CARRIE OLSON

=======================

January 6, 2014

Police Ask For Help To Find Carrie Olson

The Davenport Police Department is asking for help from the community to find a missing woman.

Police say 29-year-old Carrie Elaine Olson of Davenport failed to show up to work on Monday morning, December 30, 2013 and is being considered a missing person.

Olsen is described as 5'08" tall, weighing 180 lbs., with brown hair and green eyes.

She was last seen wearing a grey Iowa Hawkeye sweatshirt with a black hood in Rock Island, Ill. on Saturday, December 28, 2013 at 4:07 p.m. putting gas into her vehicle at the 7-Eleven convenient store, located at 17th Street & 18th Avenue and then again later at the same location on Sunday, December 29, 2013 at 03:34 a.m.

Anyone with information on the disappearance, current location or having seen Olson after December 29, 2013 is asked to contact Detective Bill Thomas at 563-326-6107 or Detective Rick Voy at 563-328-6783, or the Station Supervisor at 563-326-6125.

==========================

SOURCE:

http://www.kwqc.com/story/24374071/police-ask-for-...

==========================
Last update on April 8, 2014 6:21 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the threads.

Instead, some of these may be linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input only.

LINK TO CARRIE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/8956/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

***UPDATE***: APRIL 8, 2014: Carrie's body has been found in Minnesota. "A Minnesota medical examiner has identified the body of a missing Iowa woman found in a rural area near Minneapolis over the weekend. The Hennepin County medical examiner's office identifies the body as that of 29-year-old Carrie Elaine Olson of Davenport, Iowa. Olson was reported missing in Davenport. Her body was found Saturday evening in a vacant lot near Hastings in Dakota County. The medical examiner says the cause of her death is pending further investigation"

Deepest Sympathies to Carrie's Family & Friends...

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/8956/

===========================

THREAD CLOSED

===========================
PAngel777

Admin