Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Brookelyn Farthing/ Brooke Farthing - Missing - 6/22/2013 - Madison County, Kentucky

BROOKE FARTHING / BROOKE FARTHING

==============================
July 3, 2013

Police Release Photo Of Missing Teen Taken Night She Disappeared

Police in Madison County have released a photo of a missing teen taken the night before she disappeared.

The photo of Brookelyn Farthing was taken on the Friday night prior to her disappearance. She is wearing a gray Madison County FFA t-shirt and denim shorts.

Farthing, 18, was reported missing on June 22. She was reportedly last seen in southeastern Madison County wearing the gray Madison County FFA t-shirt and denim shorts.

KSP is requesting that property owners in the Estill, Jackson, Rockcastle, and Madison counties check their own property for any sign of the missing woman. Particular attention should be paid to freshly turned earth and unusual smells, ditch lines and remote areas.

Anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact KSP at (859) 623-2404 or toll free at (800) 222-5555 or "text a tip" at 67283.

Below is the photo taken of Farthing before she disappeared.

=============================
July 11, 2013

Police interviewing witnesses in missing Berea woman's case

BEREA, Ky. (WKYT) - We have an update on the search for a missing Madison County teenager.

State police say detectives are still interviewing some witnesses in the case of Brookelyn Farthing, 18.

So far, they haven't been able to collect any new evidence and police still consider it a missing persons case.

Farthing disappeared June 22. She was last seen in the Berea area.

================================
July 25, 2013

Brookelyn Farthing Missing After Suspicious Fire

MADISON COUNTY, Kentucky — Beginning early Tuesday morning, almost 200 volunteers from 13 organizations continued the search for Berea teen Brookelyn Farthing, 18, in the Big Hill area where she was reported missing four weeks ago. All along KY 21 and out to Owsley Fork reservoir, search teams in orange vests, on four-wheelers, in boats and even on horses, could be seen trudging through the countryside overgrown from recent heavy rains. This is still a missing person case, said Trooper Paul Blanton, Kentucky State Police spokesperson for Richmond Post 7. “We have not received any information that leads us to believe something bad has happened to Brookelyn, but we've not had any information in the other direction either," Blanton said. Organizers gathered at a temporary command post at Indian Fort Theater, just a short distance from Dillon Court, where Farthing was reportedly seen just hours before a “suspicious fire” was extinguished in the home by local firefighters.

The following week, local law enforcement and emergency agencies scoured 500 acres on Floyd Branch Road off Red Lick Road as well as areas directly behind the home on Dillon Court. Tuesday’s effort was an attempt to continue where they left off, Blanton said. Teams will work until a 1.5-mile radius from the intersection of KY 21 and US 421 is covered or until they run out of daylight. The area includes some bodies of water as well.

“We’ve not received any specific information for this search,” he said. “This is really an expanded search area from what we’ve already searched.” Blanton said all of the tips received so far, mostly from the Big Hill area, have been personally investigated by a detective or a trooper. Police released a statement July 2 asking that local property owners pay particular attention to freshly turned earth, unusual smells, ditch lines and remote areas.

Although nothing has turned up so far, they ask that people keep looking, he said. A television reporter at the command post Tuesday asked why so much attention has been focused on the Farthing case. “You guys don’t, as far as I know, tend to do this much searching for most of the people who go missing,” the reporter said. Blanton said he had never been involved in a missing person investigation that has gone on so long.

“Usually the person or the body is located within a relatively short time,” he said. “I know she (Brookelyn) was a very social person…. She grew up here in Madison County — there’s a lot of interest for her to come home safe.” The fire that occurred at the Dillon Court home June 22 is still under investigation.

It could take a while to find an accelerant in the fire residue, Blanton said. Help arrives from fellow Kentuckians The East Kentucky Trackers, a volunteer search and rescue organization based in Pikeville, set up a station near a boat dock at Owsley Fork reservoir.

For the past five years, the group has been conducting horse-mounted searches with specially trained horses. Many EKT volunteers have search and rescue backgrounds and experience with horses, team members said Tuesday. “Horses can go place

================================

SOURCES:

http://www.lex18.com/news/police-release-photo-of-...

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Police-intervie...

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1010772

===============================
Last update on August 11, 2013 4:12 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input.

LINK TO BROOKE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATE PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/6442/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

This is Madison County Kentucky, not Wisconsin. South of Lexington in the little college town of Berea. Madison County is also the county that Boonesboro is located in. This area is the eastern edge of the Daniel Boone National Forest, about 80 miles south of me here in Northern KY and the area my dad's family hails from, I spent lots of time in this area when I was a kid.

Does anyone feel caves for this young woman? Or not so much caves as mines? There are some old mines in the area and when I first heard about her, my thoughts went straight to the old mines along Kentucky River.
This is the area they were searching Floyd Branch/Red Lick.
http://goo.gl/maps/5IGqt

I spent last weekend about 15 miles east of here camping. As I was headed home and passed the Irvine exit, my mind went to Brookelyn..later I learned that they were searching within a few miles of there.
I know this may sound a little crazy, but I believe in synchronicity. A week before I heard about Brookelyn being missing, there was a story in the news close to that area about a hunting dog named Rat that had fallen into a cave opening and was missing. These dogs are valuable, and their owners usually have GPS collars on them so they can track them. Rat's GPS collar's signal was strong when he was at the surface, but as he ventured around in the cave and went into deeper areas, they lost his signal. The explanation was that the satellites that send and receive these signals cannot pick them up once they are a certain depth underground, especially in areas like this that are basically dirt set upon limestone. Rat the dog was found after several days and rescued, he is just fine btw.

Then I hear about Ms. Farthing and how they were picking her cell signal up and suddenly they lost it and had not been able to pick it up again. My mind immediately went to not the caves that are in the area as they are not that numerous and are often more natural rock formations that are mostly above ground more than a true cave, but to the mines. This was once a huge mining area and there are old mines scattered all over the area, especially along the Kentucky River.

There is one mine entrance that I pictured in my mind, with 3 "doorways". Cut into the rock face along a steep river bank that specifically came to mind. ABC, 123, I always saw them from the boat..but they are clearly in my mind when I think of Brookelyn.
And omg, I can't believe I found them on the map..but there they are.

http://binged.it/1cDGbHH
The name Meyer comes to me, and sinking pit. A young man with brown hair, thin build and young, maybe 20...something about "seascape" but not sure what this means. It's KY and there's no ocean, so perhaps a painting or land that resembles a seascape. Painting keeps coming up for me, but no clue why. Did she paint? Chuggle? and Dillon...now a paint slick? WTH? no clue... the name Harvey...like Lee Harvey Oswald or someone who looks like LHO.
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
Getting something like Alplin or Alpin...seeing a yellow forklift and lots of equipment and a creek and a concrete room of sorts. I see another yellow piece of equipment like a small back hoe. The left side of my head hurts badly. I feel like I've been struck in the left temple. It's throbbing/pounding...dizzy, dazed...weak...passing out...
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
The name Jeff now comes up for me... hearing "listen, listen, listen" now, Jenny's house...chuggling/chuggle...don't know what this means...tire iron...BBQ...Halpin/Alpin... That's all for now.
Admin
Brookelyn has been on my mind a lot. I stepped back from this work in 2013 to focus on my health and starting a new business, so I haven't voluntarily been doing any active "seeing" but an image keeps coming to me when I think about where she could be.

I see a drainage tunnel, possibly under a road. Maybe a large drainage pipe? Concrete. Cylindrical. A place that is easily accessible to a road. There is a lot of foliage, a lot of green, and there is at times running water in the tunnel. I see lots of debris, like sticks and branches. Hidden under woody debris in the tunnel. Would not see her unless you were very close.

If anyone is searching, please search any drainage tunnels, especially those in remote wooded areas under bridges. Not far from where she disappeared.
Gale said...

And omg, I can't believe I found them on the map..but there they are.

http://binged.it/1cDGbHH

Just now reading the thread-

OMG, that looks so much like what I keep seeing in my vision. In my vision there was a road above this circular opening, with lots of green and wet, I interpreted this as a drainage ditch, but if there are any active searches happening I would second that this area be searched.
Morgana said...

OMG, that looks so much like what I keep seeing in my vision. In my vision there was a road above this circular opening, with lots of green and wet, I interpreted this as a drainage ditch, but if there are any active searches happening I would second that this area be searched.

After looking at maps I wanted to add that the visual looks right but I feel she is much closer to Dillon Court location that she went missing from.
Has there been a vehicle associated with her at the time of her disappearance? and if so does anyone know what that is? thanks
Diane said...

Has there been a vehicle associated with her at the time of her disappearance? and if so does anyone know what that is? thanks

Hi Diane,
You can check her PCF News/Updates page at this link:

PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Diane,
You can check her PCF News/Updates page at this link:

ADMIN NOTE: In one of the articles from HLN Show Transcipt: "Brookelyn was at a party, didn`t have a ride home, ended up borrowing a man`s vehicle and returning it to his home."

Hope that helps - what I could find at moment regarding a vehicle. Don't want to bring too much news into threads.
Last update on March 26, 2014 10:04 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
PAngel777 said...

ADMIN NOTE: In one of the articles from HLN Show Transcipt: "Brookelyn was at a party, didn`t have a ride home, ended up borrowing a man`s vehicle and returning it to his home."

Hope that helps - what I could find at moment regarding a vehicle. Don't want to bring too much news into threads.

I had an image of a vehicle but didn't want to put it here if there wasn't one known about yet, just wanted to compare before I posted. I understand about clogging up the thread with news.
Diane said...

I had an image of a vehicle but didn't want to put it here if there wasn't one known about yet, just wanted to compare before I posted. I understand about clogging up the thread with news.

Hi Diane,
Well, you know what I recommend...that you post what you get - trust your infoSmile

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Cold read based on picture - There's a burnt white couch. Something happened like a sexual/physical assault and injury on this couch.

Went in for a drink of water after dropping I ff his car. May have even been sitting on couch before she was attacked.

Very suspicious of a male. Silver car. Older. I don't understand why she would associate with this guy apart from necessity? Needed a ride?

Reminds me of Alexis. Burnt hair. Neighbors fire pit or fire pit.

Teeth remain. DNA for teeth. DNA from teeth.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.