Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Baby Elaina Steinfurth - 6/2/2013 - Toledo, Ohio - ARRESTS MADE; REMAINS FOUND

BABY ELAINA STEINFURTH

===============================

VITAL STASTICS (from Ohio Missing People Examiner):

ELAINA STEINFURTH

DOB: Dec 20, 2011

Missing: Jun 2, 2013

Height: 2'0" (61cm)
Eyes: Blue
Race: White
Age Now: 1
Sex: Female
Weight: 21lbs (10kg)
Hair: Brown
Missing From: TOLEDO OH, United States

Elaina was last seen on June 2, 2013

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Toledo Police Department (Ohio) 1-419-245-3340

==========================
June 2-3, 2013

Police investigating missing child case

TOLEDO, Ohio - A toddler in East Toledo was still unaccounted for Monday night. Police are trying to put the whole story together and find 18-month-old- Elaina Steinfurth.

Steinfurth and her sister were supposed to be given to their father, Terry, on Sunday afternoon in the 700 block of Federal. The mother turned over one child but after going back to get the second, she says the baby disappeared. The mother, Angela Steinfurth, is now pointing to her boyfriend being responsible for the baby's disappearance. His family is denying any involvement.

Now each side is pointing fingers, while the baby is still missing.

Where's my baby? I want her to come home to her mom and Dad. I miss her. Give us back our daughter," said Angela Steinfurth.

"She's a loving baby she'd go to pretty much anybody and that's what scares me. You never know, you never think anything like this is going to happen. Doesn't even seem real. It's like a bad dream," said Terry Steinfurth.

Elaina Steinfurth was last seen wearing orange shorts. The mother says, when she got back from the police department Monday morning, the shorts and the baby's medicine were both found in the home on Federal.

Friends and family members went through East Toledo neighborhoods looking for the baby Monday. They also held a prayer circle to pray for her safe return.

Both Angela and her boyfriend were at Toledo's Safety Building talking with police throughout Monday.

No charges have bee filed.

If you have any information, you're asked to contact Toledo Police.

======================

Baby Elaina Steinfurth with her mother a day before going missing - WNW0TV.COM - 6/14/2013

======================

SOURCES:

http://www.13abc.com/story/22481487/breaking-new-p...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WcfZGJg1w

Ohio Missing People Examiner

======================
Last update on September 10, 2013 9:56 am by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forums.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input only.

LINK TO BABY ELAINA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/6192/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

I have just an opinion and some flashes...feel like this baby was beaten, strangled, and chucked off of a bridge.
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
Getting something about Bridgeport...don't know where this is... Seeing choking and a hard slam to the back... drugs...alcohol... Jeff, whomever this is... cut through path?... river...high bridge... it is what it is... hope and pray I'm wrong... take the river walk
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
***UPDATE*** JUN 21-22, 2013 - They are currently searching river for Baby Elaina's body due to a reported jailhouse confession. Reports that Mother told inmate Elaina was thrown against a wall; died from injuries; was wrapped in blanket and taken down down or by the High Level Bridge and thrown in the river. Reportedly saying that "he" [King] stood behind her and she threw Elaina in the river. NOT EXACT WORDS.

***UPDATE*** JULY 1, 2013 - Police have found new evidence that they believe is the key to finding Elaina.

****UPDATE*** JUL 22, 2013 - Police have arrested ex-boyfriend.

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT THIS LINK:

=================================

THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW...

================================
Last update on August 2, 2013 10:45 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

This was written June 19th but got lost in my paperwork,
Writing June19, 2013 8:27 P.M. Wednesday.

Crumping peycos bill Child being held by the back of her
clothing as if carrying a satchel no regard for the child.
Mistreatment of this child is horriffic. like a cat would
pick up a kitten.seeing this happen. Temple Road.
http://goo.gl/maps/SMk0a

Temple road is in Curtice Ohio at the end of the road is a
ravine or creek along side of road, Lakeway drive. Beyond
that is a large body of water I believe Maumee River. It is
a very rural area called Reno Beach. 14.7 miles from her home
in East Toledo. Map shows other areas of the town which looks
like a vacation type place.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Correction to my map above. Curtice Ohio is near Lake Erie and
Maumee bay is part of Lake Erie. This is not part of the
Maumee River near East Toledo.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
ANGEL444 said...

This was written June 19th but got lost in my paperwork,
Writing June19, 2013 8:27 P.M. Wednesday.

Crumping peycos bill Child being held by the back of her
clothing as if carrying a satchel no regard for the child.
Mistreatment of this child is horriffic. like a cat would
pick up a kitten.seeing this happen. Temple Road.
http://goo.gl/maps/SMk0a

Temple road is in Curtice Ohio at the end of the road is a
ravine or creek along side of road, Lakeway drive. Beyond
that is a large body of water I believe Maumee River. It is
a very rural area called Reno Beach. 14.7 miles from her home
in East Toledo. Map shows other areas of the town which looks
like a vacation type place.

This area is not the maumee river it is Lake Erie. Correction made.
Einstein Said;

***UPDATE***: SEPTEMBER 10, 2013: Police identify/confirm remains found as "Baby Elaina"

***UPDATE***: SEPTEMBER 5, 2013: New search in Baby Elaina's Case. "The home where the remains were discovered is also just feet away from where dozens have gathered for more than three months to hold vigils praying for Baby Elaina's return."

ARTICLE NOTE: "According to a TPD press release, "At 3:16 p.m., September 5th, Toledo Police Detectives executed a search warrant based on new information at 704 Federal". The property is the home where baby Elaina was last seen on June 2, and is the home where Elaina's mother's ex-boyfriend, Steven King, was living before he was arrested in the case."

Thanks to all who worked on Baby Elaina's case

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK FOR MORE INFO:

===========================

THREAD CLOSED

==========================
Last update on September 10, 2013 9:57 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin