Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Jessica Heeringa - Missing - 4/26/2013 - Norton Shores, Michigan (ARREST MADE; BODY NOT FOUND)

JESSICA HEERINGA

=================================
April 28, 2013:

STORY SUMMARY -Missing Woman: Jessica Heeringa

NORTON SHORES, Mich- Jessica Heeringa has been missing since April 26th from the Norton Shores area. She was last seen at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternburg Rd.

Jessica is a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also know to wear wired rimed glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME or 911

======================================
April 28, 2013

Update: Jessica Heeringa Case Now Considered An Abduction

NORTON SHORES, Mich- Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said today in a press conference that the case of the missing woman, Jessica Heeringa is now an abduction case, based on evidence they have gathered at the scene. According to Norton Shores Police, it appears that Jessica was preparing to close the store when the incident happened. Her purse and other belongings where found undisturbed. Also the store’s cash drawer was found and with no money missing.

Police are looking for a Silver Chrysler Mini Van, Towne and Country, driven by a white male around 30 years old and about 6 ft. tall.

Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911.

========================================
April 28, 2013
ABC News - Good Morning America

Michigan Mother Disappears From Late Night Shift at Gas Station
The disappearance of a Michigan mother who was last seen working the late shift at a gas station was reclassified today as an abduction, as the woman's family pleaded for her safe return.

Jessica Heeringa, 25, made her last sale at the Exxon gas station in North Shores, Mich., at 11 p.m. Friday, police said. She was preparing to close the store for the night, but 15 minutes later authorities said they received a call from a concerned customer reporting that there was no employee at the open gas station.

"She was going to get out in 15 minutes," Shelly Heeringa, Jessica's mother, told ABC News. "In 15 minutes that store would've been closed and she would've been on her way home."

ABC News
Jessica Heeringa has not been seen since she... View Full Size

Colorado Police Want to Talk to Missing Woman's Roommate Watch Video

People's Court Mystery: Ex-Fiance Now Suspect Watch Video

People's Court Mystery Watch Video
Heeringa's purse and keys were left behind and the cleaning supplies she always took out at closing time were on the counter, her mother said.

North Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said today that it appeared robbery was not a motive, and that the store's cash drawer was left untouched.

The gas station was not outfitted with surveillance cameras, so investigators are relying on tips to help them zero in on what happened during the 15 minute time frame Heeringa went missing.

Shaw said authorities are looking for a silver minivan, possible a Chrysler Town and Country, that was seen in the area prior to Jessica's disappearance.

Shelly Heeringa said someone saw her daughter "walk out of the store with this guy like there was no problem," but when they got to his van, a struggle ensued.

"If somebody did take her, I wish they would just drop her some place so she could come home," Heeringa said of her daughter.

"She's just a hard working girl. She was trying to support her child," she said. "She was trying to get her life going and she just needs to come home."

Y2RiMTMyMCZvZj*w.gifvideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

SOURCES:

http://fox17online.com/news/stories/missing-woman-...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mother-disappear...

Last update on March 31, 2017 11:16 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and with current forum guidelines.

LINK TO JESSICA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/5390/
Last update on June 29, 2016 9:32 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

===============================
STREET VIEW MAP LINK - EXXON MOBIL - NORTON SHORES, MICHIGAN:

http://goo.gl/maps/9FZU4

==========================

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK: - EXXON MOBIL - NORTON SHORES, MICHIGAN:

http://goo.gl/maps/VA66M

========================

Last update on May 25, 2013 4:35 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Very Brief (Unexpected) Contact: Getting "VICTOR"...something about Victor.

No idea & just posting what is received and will leave sit so as to avoid misinterpreting as it may or may not be connected to a name of an individual; could be for something else so will leave for those investigating...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

No idea & just posting what is received and will leave sit so as to avoid misinterpreting as it may or may not be connected to a name of an individual; could be for something else so will leave for those investigating...

Random notes...who knows if there's a VICTOR connected to the gas station...
PAngel777

Admin

First thing that came to me was a man who is familiar with her...watching her for some time. Billboard...like her body is under a billboard briefly/momentarily...rural, not city. The lay of the land is flat, bushy, trees... gully, over the hill...flat rock... water basin or fillway, like a creek that runs into it... Man I'm seeing is early thirties with sandy, wavy brown hair... wears glasses... strong and stubby. Strangulation, and drug involvement. Will sketch
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.252814,-86.232015... also getting cemetary and hard grove... construction... Phillipines (for whatever reason) This Moses Jones Parkway sticks out to me like a sore thumb... also BILLBOARD
Last update on April 29, 2013 10:11 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
I'm not getting a minivan. I'm getting a light blue (powder) blue pick-up truck...lots of rust... work truck... I don't know if this blue pick-up truck is involved in kidnapping, but feel it's in relation to location. I can see it turning out of a gas station, and I can see it parked near garages or some sort of car wash... watching her... feels like drug involvement...then fight... then rape and murder. I can feel a hard blow to the right side of my head. The name RANDY keeps coming to me...not sure who this is. Seeing two men... one shaved hair, and then the other guy with sandy, wavy, brown hair... This was NOT a random act...owed money... and was fighting... became victim.
Last update on April 29, 2013 10:18 am by Tina Cummins.
Last update on May 1, 2013 8:53 am by Tina Cummins.

Feel a connection... not suspect but feel connected to her
I feel like this person knew her fairly well, and I can see him loading 2x4s boards that have been cut into the back of his truck...different truck this time, shiny black truck. Feel like he works local construction off and on... not steady work... but well known by people locally... stocky guy, about 30 - 34 years old... likes to fish...country guy... deep seeded rage issues... very loud, but secretly inward. Seeing a red brick house with light colored frame, built in about the 60s. I'm seeing a girlfriend and a little boy for this man. Reminds me of Mike Roberts... a guy I knew from school and the neighborhood...very rough and mixed up. I feel like something was left...evidence... local punk... first time... panicking, but trying to remain calm. Lower IQ... average in school, but struggled. Seeing heavy 1/2" brown rope for whatever reason... hearing Gustufson from the movie Grumpy Old Men, but I don't understand why...and seeing a fishing lake. Seeing gardening tools. Perhaps this man also works landscaping/construction... installing floors... odd jobs. Heard BILLBOARD again...loud and clear, then seeing her remains at the bottom of a gully under some trees and brush... not near the ocean but feels like a newly constructed road.
PAngel777 said...

Brief This Morning - 4/29/2013: Getting "EDDIE" (spelling could be different like "Eddy" or "Edie" or whatever unique way someone may spell the name "EDDIE"...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief This Morning - 4/29/2013: Getting "EDDIE" (spelling could be different like "Eddy" or "Edie" or whatever unique way someone may spell the name "EDDIE"...

Adding/Noting: May also be a "NICKNAME" for real name of Edward...
PAngel777

Admin

Police released a sketch this morning of the man they're looking for. He looks a lot like my second sketch. I must have gotten them mixed up in my head again. I haven't found the sketch, but it was live on HLN.
Last update on May 1, 2013 8:46 am by Tina Cummins.
   likes this.
   likes this.
Hi Tina,
The sketch was also posted yesterday on Jessica's PCF News Page, along with current case updates on a witness, planned candlelight vigil, other etc.

=================
Edited to add
Last update on May 4, 2013 9:53 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Hi Tina,
Why don't you post another post with your Sketch next to the Police Sketch. I'm not sure I see a resemblance but it is difficult to tell from sketches - you get one pic set in your mind, etc.

I wouldn't be too concerned with how the Police Sketch looks - 'cause until this person is caught, we don't know what he looks like and possible your sketch might be closer - you never knowSmile

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

This is the first time I have been able to get to the
forum in weeks. Every time I get a little close to the
forum section I get shut out. Don't know if it is on my
side or not. My writing was dated April 29th for Jessica.

Writing Aprin 29th 2013,8:06 A.M.Monday
Two men driving east only one went in the station
Grainy footage of car on camera. cooper she knows
them Prank turns violent. Black car dent over left
front wheel red paint. Shubert 16 miles Ramparts
Left her badly beaten but she is not dead.

This link is hand written as I am afraid to leave the site
incase I can't get back in to post a map.
Coopersville is a small town near Sternberg and is about
16 miles from Sternberg as mentioned in my writing.East

I looked for what might be related to the word Ramparts
and only knew the word from the National Anthem.
Found a location where there was a flagpole and flag in
the front yard. Concentrating on the woods across the
street from there.

Ramparts definition is a mound of earth topped by a wall
barrier, embankment. Security wall means to fortify.
(flag waving over the defensive walls of a fort).
http://goo.gl/maps/Keryu

crossing fingers

============================
Edited to fix Angel444's map link & add her "crossing fingers" commentSmile
Last update on May 3, 2013 11:47 am by PAngel777.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Hi Angel444,
I went ahead and fixed your map link in your original post and added your "crossing fingers" comment. Interesting location...

PAngel777

Admin

Brief: For some reason, the last couple of days - seeing Jessica bound and gagged with a RAG or CLOTH in her mouth; hands tied behind her back. VERY UPSETTING SCENES.

Don't know why but these flash visions been appearing for a couple of days so going to note it.
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE: "The Silver Mini Van & the man driving it are no longer the focus of the investigation according to news video/articles posted on Jessica's PCF News/Updates Page.
PAngel777

Admin

I know Tina posted something about her not getting a mini van in her Post #8 above.
PAngel777

Admin

I feel like I am all over the place, wondering if they drove and camped with her still alive and tied up. Traverse City, Flint and Three Rivers... not sure why these all popped up for me but right now I feel near three rivers.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
In my previous Post #20 above: I saw Jessica bound and gagged w/a rag or cloth in her mouth; hand ties behind her back...and some VERY UPSETTING SCENES.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...
Brief: For some reason, the last couple of days - seeing Jessica bound and gagged with a RAG or CLOTH in her mouth; hands tied behind her back. VERY UPSETTING SCENES. Don't know why but these flash visions been appearing for a couple of days so going to note it.

When I got this back on MAY 4, 2013  - was shown Jessica alive at that time. However, was also shown some very frigtening & disturbing scenes so cannot address unless I receive further info...other than I haven't seen her dead BASED ONLY what I've receied so far.

PRAY SHE BE FOUND SOON

PAngel777

Admin

I just read my prior post and I got visuals that put me near the ocean, but a little lake.  Well after looking at the maps, it's not the ocean, but Lake Michigan.  I guess that could be construed as the ocean in my mind's visuals.  Anyway, I feel she'll be found soon.  I'm hearing 6 weeks in regard to this case, so I'm not sure if that's when they'll find her or if that's when they'll arrest him.

I just heard picalo... The only thing I associate that with is the musical instrument or the Brian Picalo story.  It may refer to the name Brian or it may be he plays an instrument...

PAngel777 said...
Hi Tina, Why don't you post another post with your Sketch next to the Police Sketch. I'm not sure I see a resemblance but it is difficult to tell from sketches - you get one pic set in your mind, etc. I wouldn't be too concerned with how the Police Sketch looks - 'cause until this person is caught, we don't know what he looks like and possible your sketch might be closer - you never knowSmile Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,

I'm not getting the man's eyes that close together or his nose so thin like the police sketch.  I also get that he wears glasses, and his jaw line isn't as round as their sketch.  Hopefully, we'll know soon enough.  I also believe he cut or shaved his hair.  The first sketch I did was close to the victims family member, but his hair was much longer in real life.  I was getting him with a mullet... so it could've been a flashback image.  However my sketch was darn close.  I pray to GOD they find her and someone in the psychic forum can be helpful.

needle in a haystack - cliche but that popped in my head right now

Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
  and  like this.
Brief (Unexpected)Session/Contact: Something about a CLOSET...STORAGE CLOSET
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact: Getting "BROOM"....broom closet? or some kind of closet where mops or brooms are kept? Don't know why talking about a storage closet and now BROOM...

====================
Edited to correct the word close? to "closet?"Smile
Last update on May 11, 2013 9:31 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Hi everyone, I have been gone but I have tried to get on here many times but I could not. I have worked on her case with some friends. I work in the area and drive by here all the time. I saw a lumberjack and I saw a storage unit with the doors coming down And I heard fulton and Uss keep coming up a military connection. I got on audio she died there when I was at the exxon. And I had a man come on and say he had to cancel camping. I saw a cold place and a man that wears a two tone colored winter hat. I saw a mark above the right eye. I saw her actually having stomach pain either a pregnancy or she was hurt bad in the stomach. Her eyes are open but I feel she is gone.
My posts can not be used else where without my permission.
Getting Henry to Hartford... route to home...little black lake...woods...shore...billboard...down hill and in marsh...sex offender...known acquaintance...chopping wood...building construction with wood...blue beat up truck... mom's van...
   likes this.
Writing done a week ago but couldn't get it posted
due to comp issues.

Writing May 10 2013

Further down and back many injuries just couldn't hold on.
Mercury ground is fertile. planting soon to the east.Briar
bush hides her buying apples in a clear bag. Orchard.

I am assuming the writing is telling me that it is the same
location in my first writing but further down the road and
back further into the growing fields. near an orchard.
Going to map some of this out.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Tina Cummins said...

OK, so this person has revealed himself and has been eliminated. Looking for homeless person in this area who has brown hair with blond streaks (like highlights) on top. Hair is longer on top than at the neck. Possibly shaved hair recently. He is described as 6' tall...works in the area doing odd jobs and construction. Not a stable character. He is built thick, but not overweight. His chin is smaller than average. Still looking for my billboard. If anyone has insight into this, please contact me.
Got a flash of suspect at the gas station and will sketch. It's complicated so please give me time. Since both of my sketches have been identified, I feel I'm on the right track with this case. I feel her attack took place initially at the gas station, then at another area by this billboard and also getting her in the beachy area, but inland by lake. I feel like there is evidence in these areas. I'm getting remains in two separate locations...A. in the lake. B. at the bottom of the gully under the billboard. Why I'm getting these two sets of remains is a mystery. It is what it is. Not sure I'm getting her in two separate locations because of attack and where she ended up, or if it's two different individuals. The ferry crossing is bothering me now on both cases, but I feel like Jessica H. is on the Michigan side and has passed. Will work on the sketch.
   likes this.
I feel like this guy was watching a wooded area in a remote place where there is very little traffic. I see high weeds, unkept with some trash around me like beer bottles and car parts like I see a muffler it feels like this person leaves and comes back. I think that he may have a government check that he picks up and cashes, buys beer and weed.

I get the top of his head as cut short/shaved off.
I will post an updated sketch as I see him now, and a
personal sketch...NOT flashface sketch.
Wow Tina...
PAngel777

Admin

Updated sketch with hair cut or shaved...highlights out.
Next will update with glasses/sunglasses.
The searcher said...
So do you think he is a traveler or a person that lives in the area.
My posts can not be used else where without my permission.

My "Freehand" sketch of who I see as the suspect. He is
wearing glasses/sunglasses and his hair has been cut/shaved.
I think he is a local vagabond who works construction/odd jobs, IMHO.
It's just what I'm seeing. It is what it is.
Flashface is a very limiting tool. It takes a lot of time to do freehand sketches.
Tina Cummins said...

I feel like this person knew her fairly well, and I can see him loading 2x4s boards that have been cut into the back of his truck...different truck this time, shiny black truck. Feel like he works local construction off and on... not steady work... but well known by people locally... stocky guy, about 30 - 34 years old... likes to fish...country guy... deep seeded rage issues... very loud, but secretly inward. Seeing a red brick house with light colored frame, built in about the 60s. I'm seeing a girlfriend and a little boy for this man. Reminds me of Mike Roberts... a guy I knew from school and the neighborhood...very rough and mixed up. I feel like something was left...evidence... local punk... first time... panicking, but trying to remain calm. Lower IQ... average in school, but struggled. Seeing heavy 1/2" brown rope for whatever reason... hearing Gustufson from the movie Grumpy Old Men, but I don't understand why...and seeing a fishing lake. Seeing gardening tools. Perhaps this man also works landscaping/construction... installing floors... odd jobs. Heard BILLBOARD again...loud and clear, then seeing her remains at the bottom of a gully under some trees and brush... not near the ocean but feels like a newly constructed road.

When I did my raw read, I was seeing the ocean. I know now this is lake Michigan and she is near that area... a local vagabond/part-time worker did this. That Hoffwhatever park, with the little Black Lake makes sense to me...near that area or in that area.
Tina Cummins said...

Getting Henry to Hartford... route to home...little black lake...woods...shore...billboard...down hill and in marsh...sex offender...known acquaintance...chopping wood...building construction with wood...blue beat up truck... mom's van...

Henry came up for me immediately just like in Mickey's case. I get her near the ocean, but inland a little ways.
Posting my writing of the 19th.
Writing May 19,2013 12:53 PM Sunday
South east corner raspes. Old guy in a rocking chair on his porch knows something watched scene take place. Brain slow to pick up meaning not believeable not believeable. 27 on fence post. engelhart.

Did some mapping from my original post and coordinated the three places
highlighted here in the map for distance.

http://goo.gl/maps/GCUsd
Raspes is a polish word for respect or receipe also a polish name. Not sure what the importance if this is.
When mapping you will notice that 27 is shown for address on Cleveland street but most
house numbers are at least 4 or 5 numbers long. Not sure what this means either.
This location also has a flag in the front yard.
Also the orchard is not from this location.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING SKETCH IS POSTED ON BEHALF OF THE BEAUTIFUL ARTIST, PCF MEMBER, ANGEL444:

Angel444 Says:
This sketch was done on May 22 2013. Feeling he might be a witness to what happened to Jessica. My third writing describes an old man in a rocking chair on his porch may
have seen something. but slow to pick up the meaning of what was happening.The sketch was done without my asking for a certain person while drawing.

NOTE: PAngel777 is only posting the sketch for Angel444 and IS NOT THE ARTISTSmile

PAngel777

Admin

Can anyone explain the blue flower tattoo on her forehead? I've never seen it before on her, however the symbol does look familiar. Does it represent the indian history of Muskegon?
Referencing My Previous Posts #30 & #21 BACK ON MAY 11, 21013: I still get the STORAGE TYPE CLOSET - or BROOM CLOSET....could this be a STORAGE UNIT PLACE?
PAngel777

Admin

I also had NAMES of "VICTOR" in my 1ST POST #4 & 5 on ARPIL 28, 2013 & "EDDIE" in MY POST #12 on April 29th, 2013 - which could also be a nickname for "EDWARD"...spellings could be different too. Felt VICTOR may be associated with the gas station...but don't know.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

I also had NAMES of "VICTOR" in my 1ST POST #4 & 5 on ARPIL 28, 2013 & "EDDIE" in MY POST #12 on April 29th, 2013 - which could also be a nickname for "EDWARD"...spellings could be different too. Felt VICTOR may be associated with the gas station...but don't know.

ADDING:...IF NOT TIED TO THE GAS STATION....
PAngel777

Admin

Computer issues, and health not coming in and replying, better now hoping to get to help again....vision out of the blue, ! yesterday...Jessica Heeringa...Farm house once used to give horse lessons? saw horses, pick up truck, tractor there, wooded area, not traveled much...got the word MOON, and nearest city was Norton..purple flowers, orchids..word "another", still alive..man been in jail before..met on computer, he joined fb late, 30-40ish, medium brown hair, may now have beard..moved her from original place, fear because of OHIO girls just being found..
PAngel777 said...

ADDING:...IF NOT TIED TO THE GAS STATION....

Automatic writing: question who took Jessica Heeringa...reply: Larry Lawrence S (alias) real name is Vincent M... not sure if these are actual names or are connected...only putting this in because of name Victor was mentioned...could Vincent be Victor? I received last names PAngel if you want to pm me will give them to you to give to proper authorities..to be checked out if you wish...
Hi Beverly,
You can go ahead email Shellee the last names to work with and check out behind the scenes. I will alert Shell of your post and that you'll email the names to her. I could get more on this case so still working with my info or what I get.

PAngel777

Admin

Automatic writing: question who took Jessica Heeringa...reply: Larry Lawrence S (alias) real name is Vincent M... not sure if these are actual names or are connected...only putting this in because of name Victor was mentioned...could Vincent be Victor? I received last names PAngel if you want to pm me will give them to you to give to proper authorities..to be checked out if you wish...

Hi Beverly,
I've alerted Shell to look at your post when she can and to look for your email with the last names. I gotta note that I CLEARLY HEARD& was given the name "VICTOR" but I don't know why or if he goes by the name Vincent too - I don't think those names are the same, but thanks!PSmile I also got "EDDIE" (or EDWARD or could be spelled differently like "EDDY").

PAngel777

Admin