Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Julius TaDarius Jones - Missing - 8/14/2011 - Meridian, Mississippi

JULIUS TADARIUS JONES

============================
From August 23, 2011

Missing Man's Family Makes Public Appeal

The family of a Meridian man, who has been missing for over a week, is making a plea for information that could help find out what happened to him.

26-year-old Julius TaDarius Jones, who also goes by the nickname "Punkin", left home the night of Aug. 14 and has not returned. There has been no response to messages left on his cellphone. Jones' car was found near an abandoned house in Meridian Aug. 18.

The family is worried. They say TaDarius is not the kind of person to just leave and not stay in touch.

"We know that there is something seriously wrong, you know, with this situation," said TaDarius' sister, Jatoria Jones. "And we just need any help, any kind of whereabouts, just please contact the police department."

"He's just one of those guys that'll bring joy to you," said TaDarius' father, Jimmy Whitehead. "So we're just asking the community to pitch in and help us, because it's our son today. And tomorrow it may be someone else's son."

"I just want him to know how much we love him and we miss him dearly," said TaDarius' mother, Tabitha Jones. "And it's just unbearable for us to not see him and not for him to be around. We just, we want want him to come home."

Tabitha Jones also said her son was scheduled to start a new job prior to his disappearance.

Anyone who saw TaDarius Jones Aug. 14 or 15, or since then, is asked to relay that information to Meridian police at 601-485-1959 or 6010-485-1893, or Crimestoppers at 601-485-1860.

============================
January 28, 2013

Local Missing Man Case Goes National

The search for 27-year old Julius TaDarius Jones has made local headlines for more than a year and now, the story is going national.

Countless prayer vigils have taken place since Jones disappeared in August of 2011. The most recent one was held on December 19th at the home of Jimmy Whitehead, Jones father. The family told Newscenter 11 at the time that they'll never stop hoping and praying for the safe return of their loved one.

"I just want people to know that this is no joke to us," Jones mother, Tabitha Jones, says. "This is just so hard for us to go day by day and believe that someone will come and tell us something. It's just very hard. It's just unexplainable."

Another prayer vigil was held last August in front of the home where Jones car was found on 27th Street, not long after he went missing in August of 2011. Police have told Newscenter 11 they continue to investigate this case, but admit they don't have a lot of leads.

That brings us to the TV show "Find Our Missing" on the TV One network, which will feature the disappearance of Julius TaDarius Jones in an episode set to air Monday night at 8:00. It's Channel 173 on Comcast. It's Channel 328 on DirecTV.

If you have any information about Jones disappearance, you can call Crimestoppers at 601-485-1860. You can also send an anonymous letter to P.O. Box 3103; Meridian, MS 39305.

========================

SOURCES:

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Missing_Mans_Fa...

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Local-Missing-M...

=========================
Last update on March 6, 2013 10:50 am by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the threads.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only.

LINK TO JULIUS' PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/4569/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"