Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Poltergeist ,, things that go bump!!!!!!!!

Vacuuming the floor just now,, the cord was yanked so hard the vacuum knocked back into me ,,,i turned and ran out the front door and no one in the house ,, pets were in their back yard ,,,OOOOOWEEEE,,many things have happend here in the past of objects moving ,, book flying of the shelf , huge air ball hitting the wall in the kitcher ,making a huge boom , etc .,,,,this time i made a point of remembering what i was thinking at the time ,,was only thinking of going to garage sales this weekend ,,LOL..this one scared the C. out of me !
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
OK ,know whats happening ,,i had to take our beloved English Bulldog and have her put down the other day ,, we are crushed ,,her name was PUMPKIN ,and her favorite thing was to attack the Vaccum when it was on ,,,i went out to the back yard with the new puppy ,that Pumpkin was being mean to,,the puppy just walked up to the spot were Pumpkin slept and had her hair up and growled with her head down ,,,,PUMPKIN IS BACK !!!!!!
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
CATHATUA said...

OK ,know whats happening ,,i had to take our beloved English Bulldog and have her put down the other day ,, we are crushed ,,her name was PUMPKIN ,and her favorite thing was to attack the Vaccum when it was on ,,,i went out to the back yard with the new puppy ,that Pumpkin was being mean to,,the puppy just walked up to the spot were Pumpkin slept and had her hair up and growled with her head down ,,,,PUMPKIN IS BACK !!!!!!

Sounds like Pumpkin is missing you Smile
<3
Anyone have any experience with what seems to be evp coming through cell and phone calls..I happens to me a lot...last night, I was on the phone with family and for once someone else could hear it...We couldn't hear ech other but...It seemed 4 voices came through..it had a swirly effect and you could almost make out an arguement and sighs..Weird.Wink It freaked the other person out so bad...I had to laugh..
Devindra said...

Anyone have any experience with what seems to be evp coming through cell and phone calls..I happens to me a lot...last night, I was on the phone with family and for once someone else could hear it...We couldn't hear ech other but...It seemed 4 voices came through..it had a swirly effect and you could almost make out an arguement and sighs..Weird.Wink It freaked the other person out so bad...I had to laugh..

YES ,, when we were all on Kyron's case early on ,,i was using my laptop and it made the most horrable screach scream i have ever heard ,,,, i'm embarosed to admit ,,i got up and through it in the trash ,,and went and bought a new one ! LOL.
after i went to bed ,, my birds in the livingroom were doing a major freak out ,, throwing themselves against their cage ,,i ran into the livingroom to see what was wrong ,,a 8x10 , photograph of the SANTA BARBARA harbor of fishing boats was laying in the middle of the floor ,,it had been on the back of a shelf with a clock and tools in front of it blocking it in ,,other things have flown off the shelf before ,, now i'm relizing all this activity is comming from this one wall ,,in the living room ,,i had posted in Dream Outlet several months ago of a woman with a suitcase standing in the cornor of this wall ,, and in the dream i took her by the hand and lead her out the front door and out the gate ,,when i woke up this morning i relized she was the drug additck woman that lived in this house before us ,, i now wounder if she had died and came back here ,,,the vaccume incident i posted earler was pluded into that wall also ,,i'm going to set up a viedo camera to record at night and see what it catches ,,HUMMM
post # 5, computer was pluged into that wall too!
CATHATUA said...

I believe animals come back to visit us. I remember looking down on the floor while cooking dinner one night after our dog Piper was put to sleep and seeing him looking up at me waiting for me to give him some of what I was cooking. That was 30 years ago and it is as plain as day in my mind today as it was back then.
You are probably right that PUMPKIN IS BACK!!!!
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Here's something about trusting your feelings ,, I was leaving the house to run my Lab and got a creepy feeling about a train or car hitting me , even went back in the house and put my ID in my pocket and put better underwear on ,, lol ,, incase I was taken to the hospital , I ran the dog even took a long way around to cross the train tracks safer , them in town crossed the other side of the intersection to the safer side , right in the middle of the intersection the dog leash dropped oft Labs collor , there she bolts off into traffic and me chasing her ,, took me to turn around and run the other way making her turn and follow me out of the street ,, could have been a bad !!! Trust your feelings !
Ok check your cases on PCF today and see if the smell of burning electoral wire fits with one , I'm scrolling throught the case posts , my hands are smelling like burned electoral wire for no reason ! And stopped as fast as it started ,, I have washed my hands 3 times in 30 mins , feel its related to one of these cases !
Saying electrical fire on one of these cases !
CATHATUA said...

Saying electrical fire on one of these cases !

I haven't seen this thread before, don't know where it came from but just now came here and saw this single post and have to tell you that not 60 seconds ago I was holding in my hand a partly melted extension cord that just almost caught on fire while I was vacuuming.

I guess the vacuum was too powerful of an appliance ot run through that small extension cord, because it was SO HOT that it burned my fingers and the plastic coating on the cord got almost gooey on my fingers. I threw it out. BUT the weird thing is - and the reason I just came here to post my own thread, except found this one - is because I didn't even KNOW it was happening.

I was vacuuming and suddenly it just turned off and I looked behind me and the two cords were disconnected but neither was stretched tight and neither was hung up on anything. It was like someone just reached down and pulled them apart. So I went to push them back together, felt the one was so hot it singed my fingertips , realized how close I just came to an electrical fire, and came here to post how thankful I was that something made it turn off when it did! And here you are talking about an electrical fire and a poltergeis... well maybe a friendly one just helped me out!
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
CATHATUA said...

Vacuuming the floor just now,, the cord was yanked so hard the vacuum knocked back into me ,,,i turned and ran out the front door and no one in the house ,, pets were in their back yard ,,,OOOOOWEEEE,,many things have happend here in the past of objects moving ,, book flying of the shelf , huge air ball hitting the wall in the kitcher ,making a huge boom , etc .,,,,this time i made a point of remembering what i was thinking at the time ,,was only thinking of going to garage sales this weekend ,,LOL..this one scared the C. out of me !

WHAT???? Your whole THREAD is about a vacuum cord being yanked?? OMG whoa this is nuts!!
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Just prior to this happening I was watching the Vanished episode on Lindsay Baum... just sayin'.
I am a work in progress.

Crazy that you just wrote about Lindsay Baum, I was just glancing through the newspaper and came across an article about a man named L. Frank Baum! Weird!
All of my posts are my own psychic impressions and are not to be copied or shared outside of PCF without my permission.
Kab V. said...

Crazy that you just wrote about Lindsay Baum, I was just glancing through the newspaper and came across an article about a man named L. Frank Baum! Weird!

We are all conected ,, lol
More white blurs and Orbs , they left when I had company and now back , harder to capture on photos now but can get one or two ,, they are like little Orb pets ,,,lol , not sure about the Blurs ! I got up during the night , the hall was black with the brightest balls filled with the brightest twinkling tiny light I have ever seen ,, I turned on the light then back off and they were gone ,,,

LINK TO VIEW CAT'S PHOTO:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/file/pic/photo/2014...

=======================
Edited to post link for viewing
Last update on September 26, 2014 9:51 am by PAngel777.
Oops the picture is sideways !
A fast moving Orb moving begins the dogs next , the dogs ark ways in the pictures making the Orbs show up better !

LINK VIEW CAT'S PHOTO:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/file/pic/photo/2014...

==========================
Edited to post link for viewing
Last update on September 26, 2014 9:49 am by PAngel777.
Hi Cat,
Should be able to view larger at the links - let me know if not the right photos or if you have another one to post - go ahead and post and then I can link to it as well.

Interesting...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Thank you Smile
Minds eye sees a Tanker / Container Ship , with sick and dieing ,, will be the Ghost Ship no one will touch ,, The New Flying Dutchman ghost ship , floating the worlds oceans !
Drove to see Mt . Shasta today , Oh Heck no this girl won't go in the woods in that area , not for humans but something unworldly !!!! Didn't even get out of the truck to see the cute shops , know what I mean Wink
Who has done the YouTube , Charlie Charlie Pencil Game /Chalange ,, lol , we had the best time doing this game , the pencil truly moved 1/4 to 3/4 inch at questions , PS our pencil wanted its name as Fred , to honor our member Fred on PCF .
I grew up for most my life on a large piece of land that was the site of one of the last bloodiest battles of the Civil War. Under the properties and surrounding areas it is not uncommon to find tunnels, bullets, artifacts, and bones are often found. My father was also somewhat eccentric and collected artifacts and items from around the world. The house had a contractor that committed suicide in it. Every one of my friends left that house believing something was in it. I had 2 people, one of which was with me, who saw a black dog with red eyes (hellhound?) and inverted hind legs run along the same section if hallway in our house. When I saw it I didn't think my friend had seen it as well, but they not long after promoted me by asking "did you just see that black dog?" I was stunned as I thought I was just having another personal intuitive moment. So this thing was not shy to reveal itself... It was frightening. The other friend (well really my brothers ex gf who I couldn't stand but her mention of the dog startled me!) told me without me having ever asked her about spiritual things in the house "I saw a black dog come into the room I was staying in at the end of the hallway. It came up on the bed and stared at me and then left." This girl was VAPID and I was shocked that she had the depth to see this thing (to give you an idea she was the girls gone wild type...)

I decided there was a Wolfpack energy in that house not only bc of the civil war energy there but also from the contractors suicide and family issues we had there also (how many of those family issues were influenced by the house I'll
Never know but suspect they were influenced considerably).

Prayer always helped me, but I also sought out other means of clearing the house like using sage and salt etc. I mean to tell you, when I saged the house for the first time you could hear knocking and pops hitting the walls as I was saving down the hallways. I made it to the room where the black dog was seen by my bro's ex gf and the thing lit up like a torch. Anyone who stayed in that room had nightmares.

Then there was the seperate portion of the house that no one would go into... Everyone said it was creepy. Mind you this wasn't an old creepy house but a "light" and open home built in the early-mid 90's. It was t an aesthetic thing... It was a beautiful home... It was a spiritual thing.

Light bulbs would burst - just explode. You couldn't get an electronic device to not static up and bloop out. Specific rooms people stated in would yield the same nightmares... Ie) 2 friend stayed in one room on seperate occasions and reported to me selerately about dreams of being trapped in the closet there and something is above them and they are scared to get out but scared to stay in. Dreams in the creepiest wing of a man that is perverted and was hung nearby a very long time ago.

So many stories about the place that it would take me a lifetime to remember and organize. I think most of it I tried to ignore. Too much.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
  and  like this.
We also had a bed and breakfast in rural GA we ran inside a building built in 1810 with as much original decor and home as possible. It was where Sherman marched his troops and burned down all the property, raped, pillaged (the south was lost at this point so it was just overkill at this point) - so
This house saw all of this. The owners seemed to always have a sad story... Whoever ownership would be passed to. The earliest owner we know of killed himself right at the front door (and the contractor at our home in FL before we ever moved in or looked at it killed himself). A paranormal society contacted us about checking out the property and we were hesitant as it could effect out business, but we allowed them to as I believe they may have paid us something to do so. Children I took care of at the 1810 bed and breakfast would constantly tell me of an older man who lived upstairs (there was a secret door to an attic in the children's suite that no one would no of unless told). They said he was nice and wanted to hang out with then upstairs. They said he looked scary but was nice. I don't know if that meant that maybe his spiritual state was startling or if he bared some sort of wounds when interacting with the kids. And again, nightmares all the time for evetone who stayed there. We eventually sold the place. It was beautiful, but that doesn't matter if the energy is off.

I know my dad was intuitive and I feel he was pulled toward specific properties for spiritual reasons not even he was aware of. He was the type of guy that anyone would open up to and I think those spirits wanted him
Around. I have to say, every house we lived in as a kid or teen (with the exception of our home in CA) was haunted.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
   likes this.
Wow the most intense reaction , ready to do Demon battle ,, a Saterday afternoon my husband and I walked into the grocery store , my husband right behind me with the cart,,,, a overwhelming sence of Rage took over me and I turned and told him to go get food on his , poor guy was shocked and left to the next row ,, turns out right behind him was a man that kept steping into my personal space 3 times ,,, then I went to the other end of the store and whipped around and locked eyes with him as he was standing there staring at me all that distance away , he was pure evil ,, he knows he met his match ,, I met up with my husband later in the store and appoliged to him that he got cought in the middle of a psychic battle , he said oh he knew !!! That was the most intense hateful battle I have ever experienced , the man must have left the store because I didn't see him again from that one area , he was about 40 with sandy hair combed back and black glasses on ,, Battle Cat was on ! Last night I was falling asleep and felt like a hand choke my throut were I thought something was trying to scare me to have a heart attack and go to the ER , my inter voice said a few choice words to the demon , and it stoped ,, I had been to the town of Mt. Shasta Saterday morning for Summer Solista , and had the overwhelming feeing the mountain is evil , but thought that was silly and went anyway ,, I'm woundering if a brought an evil demon back with me !!!!
   likes this.
Ok I'm finally going to say in woundering if the Demon was Coco Puff , Riçky Matt , so the guy looked like him with dyed sandy color hair and black rim glasses on ,, was the man really there or was a demon projecting himself ,, I'm waiting to see if the woman jailer gave Matt blond hair dye !!!!!
We moved in this rent house about 7 months ago , it's across from a large hill side ( no houses ) that use to be an Indian Burial ground then found history that in the 1920 to about 1970 it held a black community with many houses that were all torn out for a road that was never built , and now open grass and oak trees , homeless people living amount the fence trees ,, when I first moved on the house their was a heavy presence of a man in the back 2 bedrooms that I don't use ,, I posted Orb pictures with my dogs on here when I first moved in , My husband and I are now hearing a bell ring 4 times and a deep sigh noise in the bedroom last night , we are both hearing these things , the sound doesn't come from one area but defused through the air ,, we just turn to each other and go you heard that right ! I need to set up some kind of camera , this is the best bump in the night house I've been in so far ,, lol
I had company over last night , we started talking about photos of the Orbs I was taking after first moving into the house , I said no more are showing up in pictures but sound are instead , banging in back rooms were I have to go look to make sure no one is breaking in through a window , sound of bell ringing , last night after company left the sound of 2 sharp claps of the hand then again ,, I do this to call my dogs in and if they don't come the first time then I do it a second time to get their attion , well my house spirit wanted my attention , then dream of " Get to Gilbert Post Office "
Got the intense feeling of anger about an hour ago , I'm still trying to calm down from it ! This never happens , I'm sure I'll find out what happened later ,, humm maybe I don't want to know !
Ok do any of the rest of you see something almost unearthly in the eyes of Ben Carson ! Has he come to save the Earth Wink
Some of you know my sport is taking pictures of Orbs , etc ,, while looking for the Donut Arm Spirit ( I now call him Dunkin ) again , I took pictures in the living room were I lost got the photo , nothing showed up , as I was disapointly eracing the empty photos something flew ontothe floor , the dog and I both looked at each other with a WTH look , I got up to look what the crash sound would be , I found only my drawing pincle ( the noise was really loud , ) that should be setting on the fish tank with my fish art patterns , laying on the floor were the photo of the arm was taken a few nights earler ,, Dunkin ws saying he was still here even if I couldn't get a photo ,, cool !
I need some advise how to get a spirit in line that is at the house I rent , it's built across the street from Indian burial grounds , the house was built on vacant land in 2003 , and has been rented to different people sense then , their is an Incubus / Animal at the house , wolf or dog , I wake up with a heavy feel that has layed on my right leg many nights , woke up with it in my face and I had my lip pulled back flat like I was avoiding a lick or kiss ? With 2 scratches on my arm ,, While asleep a few weeks ago my arm was yanked up and thrown back down , this was a few weeks ago and my shoulder still hurts !!! I have always had occurrences were ever I live and don't try to shoo the spirit away , this is the first that has hurt me ,,,I can feel this spirit in the back room I use as an art studio , I chose that room on purpose to clam ether space for myself ,, if I haven't been in there for a day a cold chill comes over my when I go near the door ,, I belive in sharing space , but now it's becoming hurtful , I haven't experienced this part before , I know people smudge rooms but I'm highly allergic to smoke ,, lol ,, any other suggestions ?
Ps my husband is experiencing strange things here also ,, not just me , were we both turn to each other and go ,, you heard that also right ! , and one of the dogs is untuned to it also ! ,, time for Dunkin Spirit to go Bye Bye , but How ?
History of how I found this house to rent is I found it on line from a rental agent , I had put in 2 other applications for other houses then went back on line and was drawn to this house and called back the agent and said I want this one , with the owner approving us that day and keeps asking how we like the house and do we want to stay ? She knows something is up with this house Wink
CATHATUA said...

I need some advise how to get a spirit in line that is at the house I rent , it's built across the street from Indian burial grounds , the house was built on vacant land in 2003 , and has been rented to different people sense then , their is an Incubus / Animal at the house , wolf or dog , I wake up with a heavy feel that has layed on my right leg many nights , woke up with it in my face and I had my lip pulled back flat like I was avoiding a lick or kiss ? With 2 scratches on my arm ,, While asleep a few weeks ago my arm was yanked up and thrown back down , this was a few weeks ago and my shoulder still hurts !!! I have always had occurrences were ever I live and don't try to shoo the spirit away , this is the first that has hurt me ,,,I can feel this spirit in the back room I use as an art studio , I chose that room on purpose to clam ether space for myself ,, if I haven't been in there for a day a cold chill comes over my when I go near the door ,, I belive in sharing space , but now it's becoming hurtful , I haven't experienced this part before , I know people smudge rooms but I'm highly allergic to smoke ,, lol ,, any other suggestions ?

Hang on Cat, waiting to hear back from a friend who had the same problem & there's an indian burial ground on her property as well. I know she smudged w/sage but she also had to bury something at different points of the house outside. I'll post when i hear back from her.
All of my posts are Psychic & Intuitive from the gifts of being Clairvoyant, an Empath & Intuition all recieved from God The Most High! They may NOT be copied without my permission. BLESSINGS & PROTECTION ALWAYS! Wink
CATHATUA said...

I'm thinking in a case like this you have to overpower it,and order it to cease and exit if needed.Some might call it an exorcism....Try drawing a white circle(Chalk) and standing in the center when you feel it. Imagine the circle is your protective shield.Tell the spirit "This is your space"..Maybe similar to dog training. A repetitive routine...If asking doesn't help, Then "Command" it like you would a naughty dog, tell it go sit in a corner, take a time out..I'm feeling it can be tamed, like a feral dog.But it needs to learn it's boundries and what behaviour is acceptable and what isn't..Reward system for good behaviour...uumm just a few ideas I would start doing while researching what else to do...Good Luck..
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
Thanks friends , it seems to live in my art room in the back of the house and around my bed , seams like I remember something about a salt circle ? Don't know why I remember this from were ?
CATHATUA said...

Thanks friends , it seems to live in my art room in the back of the house and around my bed , seams like I remember something about a salt circle ? Don't know why I remember this from were ?

Nope no salt , it soaks up negative energy and holds it ,, don't want that ,, lol
While asleep I became aware of 3 beings leaning over looking at me , then I hear the words spoken amoung them of " I See an Ego "
Don't know were else to put this but here ? While sleeping in a sleeping bag in my garden , ( yes I do this , lol ) an Owl wings hit my face pretty hard , no talon marks ,, wonder the meaning of this , besides cover my white hair so it doesn't look like a rabbit at night ,, lol ,, lots of night time activities from drug nabors partying all night so I was on edge at the time ! Was the Owl giving me a wake up call ? I have live here 2 years and the first Owl that I know .
I can't explain this one , I have looked all over for the cause ? Night before last I was home alone , hubby working out of town , 3am I'm asleep to wake up to a loud water splash from the living room , my two small dogs ran as fast as they could from my bedroom to the livingroom , with no barking ,, as my 100 lb Lab jumped on the bed laying the length of her body over mine shielding me from something ,, well I sure didn't get up that's for sure !!!!! Still don't know what the noise was ,, now hearing about the Oroville Spillway Dam about to burst and wonder if it was a psychic Heads up , ,but all three dogs reacted it the noise also , usually just my Lab is the psychic one , she picked up on the 4.8 earthquake off shore of Wa/Canada earlier that evening about 30 mins before hand ,