Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Chase Cook - 6/23/2012 - Medford, Oregon - Remains Found (Identified)

CHASE COOK

==========================

VITAL STATISTICS:

Missing Person

Type of Incident: Missing Person
Date of incident: Last Seen June 23rd, 2012
Location of incident: Medford area

Missing Person:
Cook, Chase Johnson
22 Years old
5’11”, 130
Brown hair, blue eyes
Address: First Block of Genesee Street
Medford

Chase Cook was last seen on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 at approximately
9:29 p.m. at the East Main Minute Market, 610 E. Main Street, Medford. His
vehicle is a 1971 blue / white GMC pick-up, OR/ YUF382 and is also
missing (actual truck shown). His clothing is unknown aat this time.

His family advised that this is very out of character for him and they are
concerned for his welfare.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Medford Police
Department, 770-4783.

==========================================

SOURCE LINK:

http://www.ci.medford.or.us/News.asp?NewsID=3859

===========================================

NOTE: ADDITIONAL INFO: The search has stalled for a Medford man who unexpectedly left all his belongings behind except for a gun and went missing somewhere outside Grants Pass.

The mother of Chase Cook, 22, is concerned for her son's safety and hopes that the public can give the police some help finding him.

Brenda Johnson, who lives in Ashland, said it's uncharacteristic of her son to leave without telling his family where he's going.

"It was a total surprise," she said. "He just left without locking his apartment and disappeared."

Cook was last seen June 23 at a Minute Market on East Main Street in Medford.

"He bought an energy drink at that market and that's the last anyone around here seen of him," Johnson said.

===============================

READ MORE AT SOURCE LINK:

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A...

================================

***UPDATED NOTE:***

Chase's Mother reports that on 6/24/2012, Chase was looking at these coordinates and the last thing he clicked on -42.33336,-123.039408-Jackson CK Fire in Jacksonville, Oregon

http://goo.gl/maps/GCKPw

=======================================
Last update on February 10, 2017 9:00 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked, etc., in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO CHASE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1541/
Last update on May 31, 2016 6:28 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Please help if you can, Chase's Mother is worried sick about him...
PAngel777

Admin

NOTE: I hope this map link is accurate location...

=========================================

MAP LINK - 610 E. MAIN STREET, MEDFORD, OREGON
where Chase was reportedly last seen around 9:29PM
at the East Main Minute Market at this address
where he bought an energy drink

http://goo.gl/maps/HB5UH

=========================================

ALSO GOING TO ADD OR NOTE THAT CHASE'S TRUCK WAS SPOTTED was spotted along Highway 238 in Williams on Thursday but by the time police got there, the truck was gone.
(June 28th, 2012 I believe)

MAP LINK TO HIGHWAY 238:

http://goo.gl/maps/fnfBp

Last update on September 9, 2012 7:04 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Very Brief: I don't know...not feeling good on this one for some reason. And NOT 100% SURE, but someone else may be involved here. Something HAUNTING...yet something WONDERFUL about this young man.

I need to focus when I can and see what I can get...as right now doing about 7 different things at one time...besides the forum stuff.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: For some reason, now I'm feeling a little better about this. IT'S LIKE PLAYING A GAME...does he like to gamble?
PAngel777

Admin

CHASE: If you are out there, YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR MOM!!!

I'm not sure yet...if you are...because of this "GAME" thing...
PAngel777

Admin

Continued Brief Session from Sept 9, 2012: Also got a few more things regarding Chase that came through - something about PINE TREES...shown LARGE GREEN {PINE?) TREES. Traveling - "hit the road" and something about needing "AIR".

Just posting what initially came through and may be just a rough start of connection that's unfinished so will let it sit and just post for now as there coule be more to this building up to the present or outcome.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Saying something about "feeling suffocated"...this MAY TIE IN with his "NEEDING AIR" (if not meant literally...)
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Again, this young man has something to do with "PLAYING GAMES"
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Being shown some type of "MAP" - with some type of markings on it. Dont know if this is a PRINTOUT OF A MAP or other. It reminds me of the movie "MASK" where Eric Stolz (the actor who played Rocky Dennis in the film) and his buddy (in the film) put marked the map with map pins or something. So this may be something that was kinda planned, or thought about...

====================
Edited to clarify that when I said "Eric"...meant the Actor who played Rocky Dennis in the Film "Mask" (based on a true story).
Last update on September 22, 2012 4:06 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Being shown a type of refrigerator (I think) - like a small white portable fridge or cooler? or freezer?

Don't know why and will not speculate - getting it down.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Getting "RANGER"

???could speculate which I don't like to because it gets off from true intent of Psychic visions....DON'T KNOW if for PARK RANGER...or is a type of VEHICLE??? Maybe something called a RANGER...or this oculd be someone's name...who knows...
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Being shown a "DEER" or small one like "BAMBI"...this could be representing the GENTLENESS or GENTLE side of CHASE as I pick up both opposites of Chase as hinted in my earlier vision posts in here. The DEER is standing in the middle of woods I gather...tall trees surrounding it.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Talking about SHELTER. Vision scene shifts to a RAINY scene. I see Chase standing in the RAIN...SMILING...and looking up.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: I am still getting and being shown "PINE TREES" - I got this before in Post #8 above on September 22, 2012. Pine trees in the forest comes to mind. See Chase sitting...on the ground...almost as if he's meditating...but rockikng and back forth now. ANXIOUS...VERY ANXIOUS. One moment, he's peaceful and serene...next it changes to ANXIETY.
PAngel777

Admin

Military Road

accident, sharp curve to the right almost a complete circle

wind knocked out of him, abdomin injury, stuck

just wanted to get away

lonely
My posts are psychic in nature and can not be used outside of PCF without my permission.
looks like this even though not military road.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Highway+238+in+Medf...
My posts are psychic in nature and can not be used outside of PCF without my permission.
ADMIN NOTE: On June 7, 2013 - Almost a year later, Chase's truck was found and according to Medford police Lt. Mike Budreau, the truck recently was found on a property with lots of acreage in William. It had been repainted and parted out. Police believe the truck was stolen, "but we have not been able to determine where the vehicle was stolen from,” Budreau said." Additionally, "a hand-written" note was found inside the car which prompted a search for Chase; that search turned up empty.

SEE NEWS SECTION AT LINK FOR MORE INFO:

Last update on June 23, 2013 1:41 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

***ADMIN NOTE:*** FEBRUARY 9, 2017: Remains found in a wooded area near Williams Highwaymby hikers on February 7, 2017 have been identified as "Chase"...

PCF expresses Deepest Sympathies to Chase's Family and Friends as they grieve Their Loss during this most difficult time.

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

============================================

THREAD CLOSED

============================================

Thanks to ALL who worked on Chase's thread.
Last update on February 10, 2017 9:07 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin