Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Suspect Wanted for Sexual Assault - 7/6/12 - Sheridan, Oregon - THREAD CLOSED UNLESS SOMEONE GETS SOMETHING FURTHER

From kptv.com
Posted: Jul 06, 2012 10:34 PM PDT
Updated: Jul 07, 2012 6:42 AM PDT
By FOX 12 Webstaff

Sheridan sexual assault victim fights off attacker

SHERIDAN, OR (KPTV) - Yamhill County deputies on are on a desperate search to track down a man who sexually assaulted a 19-year-old female, seemingly at random.

"That really is scary. I have small children, and I walk alone at night," said Sheridan resident Mandy Jones. "I don't want to always be looking over my shoulder."

The incident occurred late Thursday night, in the victim's home somewhere in the downtown area.

Deputies said the suspect somehow got inside of her house. It's unknown if he used force.

The victim heard him walking around, and got up to see who was there. That's when, according to deputies, he walked into her room and forced her back into bed and began taking off her clothes.

Deputies said the victim scared off her attacker by kicking him in the groin. The suspect then got up and ran off. It's unknown if he was armed.

"To have an actual stranger come into the house and attempt to do something like this, is pretty random and rare for our county," said Yamhill County Sheriff Deputy Capt. Tim Svenson.

The victim was able to get a good look at her attacker, who deputies said she had never seen before.

He is described as a white male, mid 20s, 6'2", 175 to 195 pounds, with a medium build, light hair, blue-green eyes and freckles under and over the eyes.

The victim said he has crooked overlapping upper teeth and is possibly a smoker.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office.

================

SOURCE LINK:

http://www.kptv.com/story/18969770/sheridan-sexual...

================
Last update on November 15, 2015 1:06 pm by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Topics: Suspects Wanted
IMPORTANT:

IF YOU CAN HELP WITH IDENTIFYNG AND LOCATING THIS SUSPECT, PLEASE POST
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

NOTE:

ALSO SEE PCF NEWS/UPDATE PAGE ON SHERIDAN SUSPECT AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/382/
Last update on November 15, 2015 1:00 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Feel he has a history of breaking and entering. A sudden impulse to attempt rape. Very socially awkward, loner, awake primarily at night, sleeps at day time.
Ditte
"Victim"
Usually when I look at photos or skecthes of perps I feel disgusted and want to look away, but something different comes through for this one. I feel that I should in fact feel sorry for him. Feel he is a victim himself. I do not in any way think it´s okay what he did. I just post what I get.
I believe he has a record of B&E but is also registrered as a victim in a whole other matter.
Ditte
ADMIN NOTE - NOV 15, 2015: At this time, do not see further news or updates so assume not caught.

However, will CLOSE THREAD for now.

If anyone gets something further on this case, please email me or send friend invite as can open thread so you can post your Psychic information received.

==================================

THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW - unless someone gets something further (if so, please email me or send friend invite).

===================================
PAngel777

Admin