Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Christopher Abeyta - Missing - 7/15/1986 - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Christopher Abeyta as a baby, and what he may have looked like at age 23.
Courtesy: National Center For Missing & Exploited Children

A Colorado Springs boy taken from his parents' bedroom back in 1986 has now been missing for almost 25 years.

COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. -- A Colorado Springs boy taken from his parents' bedroom back in 1986 has now been missing for almost 25 years.

The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) said 7-month-old Christopher Abeyta was taken from his parents' bedroom in Colorado Springs between 12:30 and 2:30 a.m. July 15, 1986.

Abeyta was born Nov. 28, 1985 and would be 25 years old today.

He weighed 17 pounds and was white with blond hair and blue eyes.

Forensic artists at the center produced an age progression of Abeyta, showing what he may have looked like at age 23.

The case has been labeled a non-family abduction.

Abeyta was the youngest of seven children, according to a website set up by the family to help find him.

The website also states Abeyta's family had been receiving hang-up calls for six months prior to Abeyta's abduction. The calls stopped the day he was taken, then resumed several months later.

It was also the first night Abeyta's father Gil had spent in the house following a separation with Abeyta's mother Bernice.

Investigators said the front door was unlocked the night Abeyta disappeared so the older children could enter without a key.

According to the Facebook profile set up to find Abeyta, Emma Bradshaw of Castle Rock, Colo. is the suspect, but investigators don't have enough evidence to arrest her. According to police records, Bradshaw had been having an affair with Gil and had tried to contact him up until midnight the night Abeyta was taken. She also had a previous history of break-ins.

The Facebook page also has court records of Bradshaw breaking in to the Abeyta home and stealing family photos. She was also arrested for stalking and harassment of a married man and his family following the affair.

NCMEC officials said anyone with information about Abeyta should call 1-800-THE-LOST. Calls are confidential, and callers can make tips anonymously.

================================================

NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked, etc., in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO CHRISTOPHER'S PCF NEWS/UPDATE PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1230/

=============================================
Last update on June 30, 2016 6:56 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Topics: Missing Persons
Member, Rachel Dougherty, is assisting Christopher's Family and has asked for our forum's assistance in locating Christopher.

A reminder to please focus on locating Christopher, and remember we are not here to focus, discuss or judge the victim's Family members.

Please post what you get Psychically.

Inappropriate or disrepectful posts will be removed.

Thank you,
Admin
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Christopher Abeyta - 25 years later
Uploaded Oct 11, 2011

More than two decades have passed since 7-month-old Christopher Abeyta vanished from his parents' Colorado Springs home on Ashwood Circle.

=======================================

Note Further News Articles, Updates, Videos, etc., will be posted in our Case News/PCF Group section.

Please use this thread for Psychic and search related posts.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
Last update on June 5, 2012 6:03 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

MAP LINK HOME ON ASHWOOD CIRCLE IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO where Christopher was taken:

http://goo.gl/maps/fmpK
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: When posting the map link...sensing drove NORTH...but may have turned RIGHT when coming out of the house. Not very good with directions sometime so COULD BE BACKWARDS. Also, seeing a vision of someone carrying sometning in a blanket - believe this is Christoper. It's like they're holding him VERTICALLY (not horizontally) head covered with blanket...holding onto his head while CAREFULLY...possibly tip-toeing down the steps. I DO NOT SEE THEM RUNNING or WALKING QUICKLY. I see BLONDE HAIR for some reason.

This came through very unexpectedly so getting it down before I lose it. Will see if I can get more.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Brief RAW: Now, I'm being shown a RED CAR of some type - seems like an older car. This car is MOVING...not parked on a street. I don't know if they are showing me this in REAL TIME...like NOW...someone who drives a red vehicle.
PAngel777

Admin

I also wonder if maybe a red car could have been parked on the street back then. But I"m actually being shown A RED VEHICLE MOVING...driving past me in the vision as if TODAY
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: I'm being shown a light greyish or light greyish-blue house. Suburbs. I'm facing the house in this scene. I believe it has a chimney/fireplace. I also see stacks or piles of wood logs. And a shed. I see a young boy dressed in red - winter time so looks like a small red jacket/parka with hood. Appears to be about 3 years old. I hear a dog barking. Scene shifts and I hear a piano playing...singing, etc. The house is all lit up...like Christmastime. - End -
PAngel777

Admin

thank you so much for startiong this it means a great deal i am hoping with yalls gifts and my knowledge we can get him home or at least let him know he has a REAL home
time.... thought id make friends with time.. maybe not this time...
I feel calm looking at Christopher. Feel he is alive and well. *Smiling*. The picture with age progression is slightly off though....The mouth? Would be interesting to hear other members opinion on this.
Ditte
Ditte said...

I feel calm looking at Christopher. Feel he is alive and well. *Smiling*. The picture with age progression is slightly off though....The mouth? Would be interesting to hear other members opinion on this.

Hi Ditte,
Yes, I thought so too...that fhe doesn't look too much like the age-progression photo.

Apparently, they have had lots of tips in areas of Texas as noted in the video.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

Yes Pangel, I have seen the clips now. I hope they have solid leads. As for Christophers appearance now, I believe he resembles some of his siblings. Wonder if releasing photos of them would give more tips? I think so.
Ditte
Ditte said...

Yes Pangel, I have seen the clips now. I hope they have solid leads. As for Christophers appearance now, I believe he resembles some of his siblings. Wonder if releasing photos of them would give more tips? I think so.

Hi Ditte,
In the videos/interviews they show the family members so they have released those (as far as I know and I don't know much other than viewed the videos as I don't pay much attention to case details, but Rachel can further clarify.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

I don't want to read or watch too much about the case or it may confuse me.
But I understand there was a suspect. I am not sure the family who has Christopher, knows where he came from. That he was kidnapped. There is this feeling of safety and happiness around him. Hm. Maybe I get more later. Christopher has been on my mind since the thread opened, I keep seeing his smiling face Happy
Ditte
I will leave my reading here as it may be useful!

CHRISTOPHER ENOCH ABEYTA
19TH MAY 2012

Tarot cannot promise to solve issues but it has often given insights that have been useful mostly predicted in past present and future modes. It cannot be considered as 100 per cent accurate by law and for that reason you must always go to factual souces and read the important tarot notes on this page. I write down what I get and hope that something is helpful.

[image]

My first thought is that Christopher is a really beautiful baby, look at those eyes! I was quite captivated by his lovely presence and all the more saddened that he disappeared so many years ago. I dont know what I can do to help but I can offer what Tarot tells me and thats all so looking at Christopher I seem to have is a change of location no mistake about that. The issue here however, seems to be financial. I dont know if someone was holding down two jobs or there were difficulties with money in the family but this child seems to have been removed for financial reasons.

Now Im not necessarily saying its anything to do with the family, Im just saying that the first card is telling us that opportunities to make money are here .
To me this is the kind of card where someone could 'sell a child' and that means the hands that he was put into. Money is being paid out here to people who do not have money, so was he taken and sold that is what I have here as the biggest possibility. I have a G name and the word BANK.

The Ace of pentacles suggests some kind of 'inheritance or gift' therefore money does seem to be the first thing that comes to mind here. This card is a NORTH card but my feelings are that SOUTH comes into this whether in direction or a name of road. Also this is a 2 card and would suggest two people in particular on the receiving end of either finances or the child.

I feel he was 'passed on' by someone. There are few secrets here , a dark female in particular comes into the picture and so does a Monday seem significant . Other initials B, J, D and R may be people or places. I feel though there is teamwork here. Im seeing struggles to keep up with work life an family life and this seems to put everything out of balance with too much in demands on ones time. Im not sure but these are the impressions given here and yes, it could be wrong but I give what I get.

I feel as though this child is loved and one wants a good future for the child. I have not read anything about Christopher to know other circumstances but unfortunately there was an opportunity and someone has taken it here.

There is a very rural feel in the cards and as you can see above this card has water in it and shows us somewhere there may be water, however, they can in fact represent emotional issues and many concerns that have unbalanced life at some point between money and family. Someone may have really wanted this child and yes it does seem that there is teamwork behind this disappearance. Tarot cannot give every single detail but on the surface that is what it appears to be . I feel that someone thought for a long time to plan this or mulled it over good and long.
Perhaps someone was out of work? and the disapperance of this child was useful to them?

[image]

I feel as though this child had a selected destiny. This card is showing a 'fresh start'. The card suggests WILL and I dont know if that would turn out to be a name of a place or a name of person.
This card is showing me 'two houses' - I know thats not a great deal of help but going from one house to another house might be what Im getting here and a possible connection to the North West. Cliffs, rocks and water seem to be in the vicinity and also there is a little 'dog' here?

Number 1 may be a route but it also speaks of 'origin' and could still be connected to where he lived. I also have a dark blue colour being shown to me here. I see Liberty here and 'Freedom'. I also seem to have East here maybe that is a name of a place? Landscape seems to be Sandy and hilly ground, newly built land or where construction work is taking place. Land where sheep and small cattle feed or stables for small animals. Places where 'criminals' would hide and a feeling of heat/fire so perhaps somewhere hot? or considered hot.

I am also seeing someone with a tanned complexion, lean body, long neck large bones. Medium height but strong. Someone with thin hair or even baldness here.

The High Priestess is giving me secrets withheld and a female with dark hair and the number 28 but the intials B J D and R may be initials of people or places that could connect and also a four door car. I do seem to have a family type card here so I keep feeling that he went into a 'family environment' ? I also have flowers here, roses in particular.

The word Spring comes up as does a bird or bird name. However, I am seeing Hills and I feel there is a hill around the current location of this boy. I feel as though I am 'missing something' here because a big risk seems to have been taken and I felt 'between two houses' coming to mind but having said that I am also getting sensations of apartment blocks tall high buildings.
Something in my head said Ohio or Oregon but I wonder if there might be a connection to those places? Somewhere off the beaten track, and possibly somewhere like a campus, or where there is camping?

[image]

Asking when Christopher is likely to be found this card is a YES he will be but oh my, this is a very very long process, this is a horse that moves so slowly you could travel faster if you were standing still.
I have some kind of working business or farm/or school /college names here .

I have a businessman here also that can identify opportunities so it makes me wonder if that person can help. I am seeing finances, figures, books, bookeeping and accountancy here, dont ask me why they just happen to come up here and a large building, like a manor house or big building with a grounds. I also see rural land here and a few secrets, something about a 'garden'. A lady has secrets she is the one with the Dark hair. What does she know that she has not told?

This card being a 13 card, could it mean 2013? I cant be sure of that but it is a year card. It is a card that might even suggest 13 years from now or 13 as a route. But more importantly if you add the 1 and 3 together you get 4. 4 is the card of the Emperor which is a boss, partner, father figure. 1 and 3 can be seperated as individual numbers as to provide routes. or areas. I also seem to have a 'crossroads' here and a 'safe port'. Also, 'offices' come up here and someplace considered to be the 'biological home' so perhaps this child is still in the area he was taken from? but I still see a change of residence here. Im also seeing hiking, walking and cycling in this card. Yes it sounds strange but thats what I have. Again something about a Hill?

The North East comes up and so does South West so what I am thinking of is a SQUARE? Some directions may be his 'starting point' but it is worth looking at areas that point out these directions. A zoo can come up here but maybe references to animals are more important. A hooded falcon is seen therefore the name of the bird that I see is possibly a Falcon.

I think Christopher could still be found even at this late stage and it has been a long time.

It may be an even longer time to come but the Knight tells us YES. So I think Christopher could still be discovered and that is hopeful.
I cannot guarantee all Tarots details are absolutely accurate but maybe there is something useful here.

Empathy.

=====================
Edited; see Empathy's profile
Last update on June 30, 2016 6:54 pm by PAngel777.
Brief Vision: I see like a white shirt with thin red horizontal stripe...something about BASEBALL or SOFTBALL. May have also been in Little League...as I see a scene...younger...boy in like a bas eball uniform, cap, and bat. Seeing various scenes at different ages. See him carrying books. May be a student? I don't know but I keep seeing him carring books on his right arm. I've been getting the name "DENNIS" - End -
PAngel777

Admin

The new photo is much better. Other than that I believe he resembles the sister in the left lower corner of the family photo.
It's important that the words about Christopher gets spread all over the US.
I've been letting this sit for a day now, and believe nor Christopher or his new family know he is missing. The person who took him found a way to give him to a new family without revealing where he came from. Other people are involved as a link and THEY know something.
Ditte
Ditte said...

The new photo is much better. Other than that I believe he resembles the sister in the left lower corner of the family photo.
It's important that the words about Christopher gets spread all over the US.
I've been letting this sit for a day now, and believe nor Christopher or his new family know he is missing. The person who took him found a way to give him to a new family without revealing where he came from. Other people are involved as a link and THEY know something.

from what i believe (im looking into a person) you hit that right on o yall are giving me so much hope...
I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT OR THE OTHER NIGHT as I've been getting something along the lines of a GIRLFRIEND (or if not GF; very good friend)

Brief Vision: Been getting someting about a GIRLFRIEND (or if not a current GF), a very close female friend with somewhat long blonde hair. I also get and HEAR him "WHISTLING"...and something about an OAK TREE. I don't know if he (and or he and girl) carved their initials in a tree as I'm being shown something like that OR maybe it is a TATTOO of some kind. A HEART with initials - End -
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: I'm sorry, I do beieve DEEP DOWN he does know something isn't right but either does not understand it or know what to do about it. Something about PAJAMAS - he may have a memory of some "pajamas" or clothing - whether his or other - I don't know. Could be a sibling's pajamas. Yes, he may not know that he was taken, but there is something DEEP D0WN INSIDE...an INNER KNOWING that something isn't clear. It's like a FLASH of a memory. Not something he talks about. He was very young when this happend, but it's there in the subconscious. - End -
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
i just want to let yall know where everything stands and see if you get anything from it i have contacted the person i believe to be christopher abeyta and he firmly believes he is not him he is aware of his familys involvenment in the case and [edited as cannot post actual in forum -from liabiltiy standpoint)

[edited] Rachel reports that he said he was sorry he couldn't be of much help, even if for some reason it turned out he was kidnapped, he has a family that has loved him, etc. (not exact words)

I was told to contact B. Brown, the PI/Bail bondsman im sure yall have heard of him, im now awaiting his call....

===============
Edited name
Last update on June 13, 2012 6:36 am by PAngel777.
   likes this.
any one picking up anything on little christopher, we hit a rough spot and could use guidance of any sort
\
Hi Rachel, Christopher has been on my mind today. I still believe he is alive and well, now a young man. I sense a change of some sort. There´s a bit of a nervous/anxious vibe surrounding him. A change in his family?
I had a vision. Christopher being christened. Two people carrying him, a middle-aged couple. Both not very tall, her with short, curly, dark hair with a few grey streaks, him somewhat older than her, grey hair.
Got the name Nick, not sure who it is.
Got the sentence "apple of their eye".
Ditte
NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Vidoes, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current form guidelines.

LINK TO CHRISTOPHER'S PCF NEWS/UPDATE PAGE:

Last update on June 30, 2016 6:56 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I had a writing earlier this evening. I have been trying to match things up with
what was written. Seems as though there are many places of movement in my writing.
but what stands out most is this---

Writing August 26 2012 7:54 PM Sunday
Dunkirk Highland Lakes east 714 Argile. moved two months later out of state. Doesn't know
anything about his past. Timothy Ryan. Travels the art circuit. Oklahoma.

I think he has a different name. Sorry the information seems so disjointed but these were just flash words without giving specifics. I will continue to work on it.

I was uncertain about whether family knew about a possible person and if so what type of work was he into.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
   likes this.
ADMIN NOE:: FEBRUARY 13, 2017: Christopher's Mother has passed away.

=======================================

SEE PCF NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

========================================
PAngel777

Admin