Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Rodney Bo Hale - 11/30/2010 - Hopkins County, Kentucky - Remains Found

***SPECIAL REQUEST*** by Member, Lori M Gentry, Rodney Bo's Sister

RODNEY BO HALE

===================================

VITAL STATISTICS:

DOB: April 27, 1968
Height: 5'9" Tall
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

=====================================

From fox19.com
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 6:15 PM PST
Updated: Dec 27, 2010 6:00 PM PST

by Adam Thiele

Volunteers needed to find Hopkins Co. man

HOPKINS COUNTY, KY (WFIE) - Calling all volunteers. Friends and family of Rodney "Bo" Hale are having a special Christmas Eve search in what they're calling a highly concentrated area.

They're looking for volunteers on horseback, ATV's and four wheel drive vehicles.

The search party is meeting at Jesse Stuart Elementary Friday at 7:00 a.m.

Hale was last seen November 29th. His abandoned truck was discovered in early December.

================================

ARTICLE LINK:

Last update on August 1, 2013 6:26 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
From fox19.com
Posted: Nov 29, 2011 12:29 PM PST
Updated: Dec 06, 2011 12:29 PM PST
By Brett Hoffland
Posted by Joey Rogers

Search for missing Hopkins Co. man continues

HOPKINS CO., KY (WFIE) - Its the one year anniversary of a Hopkins County man's disappearance.

Authorities say 42-year-old Rodney "Bo" Hale went missing last year and search teams and law enforcement are continuing to search for clues.

Rescue teams say their plan is to re-trace areas nearby, instead of expanding the search.

Jodi Powers Search and Rescue and local law enforcement have searched thousands of acres across the Tri-State with four wheelers. They've also used sonar technology to scan nearby bodies of water.

Bo's truck was found parked in a car near a wooded area in Madisonville, but there were no further developments.

Crews don't have any search's planned at this time, but are hoping to get one scheduled soon.

"This family is broken, they're hurting. Even a year is really no time for them and they would desperately love to bring Bo home," said Director of Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Scott Heltsley.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Bo, contact the Hopkins county sheriffs department.

=============================

ARTILCE LINK:

==============================
Last update on February 11, 2012 8:31 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

From fox19.com
Posted: Dec 04, 2010 6:47 PM PST
Updated: Dec 09, 2010 2:08 PM PST
By Kendra Yagow
Posted by Kelsey Wheatcroft

KY man still missing

MADISONVILLE, KY (WFIE) - On Sunday, authorities found the truck belonging to 42-year-old Rodney Hale, who has been missing since Monday, November 30.

Hale's truck was found in Madisonville in a partially wooded area. Hale, who's known as Bo to his friends, was familiar with the area and had visited a resident there many times for odd jobs.

That doesn't explain why his truck was found parked, not on the street, but behind a stranger's home, facing the woods.Family members are frantic in their search to find Hale. They say not knowing why this happened is the hardest part.

Last Monday, family members say Bo told his wife he was spending the evening running errands, including doing odd jobs for a woman on Continental Drive.

[b[Hale's wife says, "She's a friend of the family, she's given us work when we needed work badly, and he did it. That's my husband."

Hale's family still doesn't know whether he made it to that job, but say it might be a reason his truck was discovered in that neighborhood.

George Ferguson, who has never met Hale, found the truck a day after Hale disappeared, parked in front of his boat in back of his home.

Ferguson says, "I thought at first it might be a hunter that parked his truck back there, but then it stayed there all day and all night."

The discovery sparked a new chapter in the hunt to find him. Family and friends, with the help of the EMA, spent Monday combing the wooded area behind Continental Drive but so far, nothing.

As the days pass, his family says they're more and more convinced something bad happened to him. They say that makes them desperate for answers.

The Hopkins County Sheriff's Office did interview a couple of people from one of the neighboring houses on Sunday, and sheriff deputies say they might be persons of interest later on, but for now, this is still considered a missing person's case.

ARTICLE LINK:

Last update on February 12, 2012 11:22 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE:

Our forum is working with Bo's Family member.

Plesae be respectful of the family.

We will remove any inappropriate posts without warning.

Thank you.
PAngel777

Admin

I have a reading for Rodney. Posted today 12TH FEBRUARY 2012 at 11:37am » its in my profile link.
I did a session and received a few clues. I wish we could see an x on a map and that was all it took. For me, I focus only on location and receive bits and pieces of the puzzle each time. What makes the puzzle more difficult for me is that often I receive visions of structures at nearby locations as they were in the past (it could be 20 years, 50 years, 150 years) and I have to try and figure out where what I saw existed. Although I focus on location, sometimes I receive other information.

First, I saw an area in the woods, rural. It's difficult to see. I feel like it's close and has been missed.

I saw a baby's mobile which feels like a symbol for location or a situation in Bo's life. I also saw a British flag which also may be a symbol for a fact in the case.

I was given a clue as to a place that is near him. I saw a vacant piece of land that has a fallen down small house on it. I saw charred wood so I think the building is partially burned. I saw barefoot children playing outside when the house was usable and it feels like the 1960's. I saw a tire swing. The family living there was very poor.

This place is now a small acreage I think and there is a remnant of a fence which is nearly all on the ground now.

Also nearby is a place where a waterwheel was on a stream or small river and it feels like it was used for powering a sawmill or something that produced something. This is close to the vacant property - within a few miles I'd say.

I know this is very vague, but often I receive more distinct clues as I work and I hope to do so here.

I send my thoughts and prayers to Bo's family and friends.
I've seen an "F" and then heard "Frank". This doesn't necessarily mean a person named Frank is involved, but I received it for whatever reason.

I saw a brightly painted evergreen colored swing set - newer. If Rodney's family does not have a swing set like this, this most likely is in the area where he is.

Then I saw a military jet. This has an ominous feel for me, meaning that it could have a connection with his disappearance. I feel male energy associated with this.

I asked what road or street is he near? I saw a visual of a coniferous tree, so it's possible it could be Fir, Pine, Cedar or some reference to a tree. I have been accurate on this question once before that I know of, but my accuracy on this question is not terribly high.
I got a very very brief connection last night and it's not for location, but I'm going to post and note it anyway as it's what came through - but was interrupted a lot so not much.

Very Brief Vision: This vision was mostly audible...heard sounds like someone being smacked around...punched?

Unfortunatley, that's all I got at moment.

I can speculate, that the sounds were like someone being hit/beaten, but I don't know that because I didn't SEE anything...only heard the SOUNDS. Like either a fight...or other.

So don't want to misinterpret at this point. Because it could also be SOUNDS of someone falling or being hurt - accidednt.

Don't know why I got this...DIDNT' GET ENOUGH YET TO KNOW.

So will let this info sit for now.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

And Lori,
I must say your Brother, Bo, has the most BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES...very good looking man.

PAngel777

Admin

Thank you PAngel and yes he had my Dads eyes, they were an amazing sky blue and very beautiful.
Is there a map available at all, or could I know where Rodney lived in relation to where his car was found? I am not familiar with the areas mentioned so I dont know if anyone has this information?
Hi EM,
Let me look again and see - I know truck was found in front of a house in Madisonville, Kentucky.

I believe they also interviewed and talked to a person who was cleared, but Lori can correct me if not accurate.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

EM,
I had to go back and read the articles (as I don't usually pay that much attention to case details).

See POST #3 above as it mentions told his wife - he was working for a woman on Continental Drive and MAYBE that's why his truck was found abandoned in that neighborhood as noted in that article (not exact or quoted).

I've also gone back to Post #3 above and BOLDED some paragraphs.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,

====================

Edited to add
Last update on February 12, 2012 11:23 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

ADDING QUICK MAP LINKS TO CONTINENTAL DRIVE - MADISONVILLE, KENTUCKY
general area where Bo's abandoned truck was found:

STREET VIEW:

======================================

SATELLITE VIEW:

Edited to add satellite map view link
Last update on February 12, 2012 11:31 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I will take a look too at map just posted and see if drawn to something. (I may not be...Smile
PAngel777

Admin

Where you tagged on map is where his truck was found to have been parked a week later. The house to the left is of great importance.
Without reading this case, I viewed his picture and immediately could not breath. Lungs hurt, can't breathe, being squeezed, alot of pressure, circulation being cut off to the brain... but not being strangled. More like buried. I keep getting "under concrete", "walking over top of" as if he is in a basement or actually "under" concrete. Hearing "they know who it is".. "you can find me there"...My healing thoughts and light of peace around this man and his family and friends.

I will read upwards on this page and see if I can pick up anything more direct for location.
"Just embrace it..."
I had to go out for awhile...back and I've been getting something about WEIGHT...like maybe a WEIGHT on him?
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision Continued: WEIGHT like in something HEAVY. Feeling PRESSURE.
PAngel777

Admin

Oh my. Ok... what kind of work was Bo to be doing for this woman? Do we have that information? Was there any concrete laid at that work site near the time of his disappearance (or big rocks/boulders piled up)?

I keep feeling:

Anger
Accident
Hidden
can't get into more trouble!

Was there someone associated to this woman that had trouble with the law that may have been angry that Bo was around the property?
"Just embrace it..."
Quote:
Originally posted by: PAngel777

Brief Vision Continued: WEIGHT like in something HEAVY. Feeling PRESSURE.

OH GEEZE PAngel... read my posts just now! That is Exactly what I am getting...
"Just embrace it..."
I hope this is ok to post... but I keep hearing "BoBo and MoMo" (or "BoBo and LoLo"?)... with a giggle as if it is an endearing term...? felt compelled to post that.

Please delete if it should not be on here.
"Just embrace it..."
Is he anchored down somehwere?

Anyone with an "ANCHOR" or boat?

I don't know...
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I don't know...

Hmm...Lori...do you know anything about this "ANCHOR HYRDAULIC" place that I see on the map.

Anyone known to work there?

Just curious...it's okay if means nothing...
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I don't know...

I can't find it in my notes, but I saw the steering wheel of a boat.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Newmanja

OH GEEZE PAngel... read my posts just now! That is Exactly what I am getting...

Hi Newmanja,
You mean your CONCRETE?

Well then, take a look at this "ANCHOR HYDRAULIC" place on the map link post somewhere above on this page as I also got something like an "WEIGHTED DOWN...like an "ANCHOR" so curious if he is ANCHORED DOWN somewhere.

I guess being under CONCRETE could feel the same feeling?

But then I noticed the ANCHOR place on map...

What are you further thoughts?
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: ernie'smom

I can't find it in my notes, but I saw the steering wheel of a boat.

Hi Ernie's Mom,
Well, that's interesting.

I just got this stuff coming so take a look at my other posts.

I AM WONDERING IF ANCHORED DOWN...BUT THEN there's Newmanja's CONCRETE...which could also be a HEAVY FEELING...PRESSURE...WEIGHT.

BUT I'm also looing at this ANCHOR HYDRALUICS business on the map.

Hmm...they have concrete around there...but that' doesn't necesarily mean anythingSmile
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Hi Newmanja,
You mean your CONCRETE?
Well then, take a look at this "ANCHOR HYDRAULIC" place on the map link post somewhere above on this page as I also got something like an "WEIGHTED DOWN...like an "ANCHOR" so curious if he is ANCHORED DOWN somewhere.
I guess being under CONCRETE could feel the same feeling?
But then I noticed the ANCHOR place on map...
What are you further thoughts?

I haven't looked at maps so I'm not sure what place you are referring to I'll go look now, but before I do my further thoughts on what I am getting is that he is underneath concrete. Buried. Possibly big rocks and boulders but feels more like actual concrete. As if he is being hidden there, IN concrete.
"Just embrace it..."
Also heard "Jasper"
Saw a tall white church steeple

Other misc. words or visuals:
Gravel road
Jealousy
What looks to be an oil tank
Cookie cutters
Fireworks
Fire Department
Lamp
Alabama
Star or starfish
I might need "MIKE'S" deifnition as what are ANCHOR HYDRAULICS - what type of stuff or what does this mean?Smile

(dumb question, but I honestly don't know...
PAngel777

Admin

Not sure about the hydraulic place, but let me take a look at map and refresh my memory.
Just reading this briefy (and without doing a session) I got a strong sense of the same thing that happened to my cousin Bob. My cousin was murdered and buried in a driveway. An informant came forward some 3 years later and they were able to find him. I will do a session later and see if I get anything more.
Wonder if just for NEARBY location or something else...

If is weighted down like a boat anchor...where///
PAngel777

Admin

I guess my question to Lori would be - do we know if anyone had access to a boat?
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I haven't looked at maps so I'm not sure what place you are referring to I'll go look now, but before I do my further thoughts on what I am getting is that he is underneath concrete. Buried. Possibly big rocks and boulders but feels more like actual concrete. As if he is being hidden there, IN concrete.

I didn't see under what, but I have felt he is buried or 'underneath'.
I don't know I'M NOT FEELING WATER....
PAngel777

Admin

But I can still hear the SOUNDS of being smacked around from my first vision post.

Oh God, Newmanja, wonder if these AUDIBLE SOUNDS related to being "smacked around" in or by cement?
PAngel777

Admin

I didn't post, but in my initial session, I saw a small graveside service for family and close friends. I saw a white cross decoration with a pink rose center and this is significant - from someone special in his life (feels like child or grandchild).
Quote:
Originally posted by: Lynda

Just reading this briefy (and without doing a session) I got a strong sense of the same thing that happened to my cousin Bob. My cousin was murdered and buried in a driveway. An informant came forward some 3 years later and they were able to find him. I will do a session later and see if I get anything more.

Oh Lynda,
Truly sorry to hear this about your Cousin Bob. But good thing they were able to find him as sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't on cases.

How awful..My Heart goes out to you.

PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I don't know I'M NOT FEELING WATER....

Me either. The steering wheel could have been symbolic - I don't know yet.
I know the area behind the hydro place has been possibly some significance and about the boat, not sure, could be a couple of diffrent things.
Hi Ernie's Mom,
I just went back to read your post about "water wheel" so I see what you mean.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: Lori M Gentry

I know the area behind the hydro place has been possibly some significance and about the boat, not sure, could be a couple of diffrent things.

Hi Lori,
A BIG THANKS!!! It must have some significance...and I wouldn't known but it comes up for me.

MAYBE NEARBY THAT PLACE...or not too far.

PAngel777

Admin

I'm just reading and using my logical mind with this, but there was a boat that the truck was found parked in front of (read this in the news post above) I also see a Cedar Ln, which is the next street over from Continental Dr. to the East or right. Erniesmom mentioned a possible tree name. Just thought I'd mention this.

Lori, I am so sorry about your brother! I too pray he can be found.
Psychic posts are for PFC use only and may not be copied for use elsewhere.
Thanks Julia - as I didn't see any boat reference, but I also don't read too much of the case details.

I probably posted the article...so I'll have to go read it to see what you are referring to about a BOAT.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

LOL...boy I feel stupid...it says in the BOLDED statement which I obviously didn't read the whole sentence...that his TRUCK was found in front of a BOAT...LOL...

Still I believe the ANCHOR is for ANCHOR HYDRAULICS

As I don't feel water right now.
PAngel777

Admin

Here is a link to Anchor Hydraulics if it helps;

http://www.anchorhydraulics.com/index.html
Well, this is interesting, for the heck of it I typed a few of Ernie'smoms words "starfish star madisonville ky" into search and the first on the list is "louisville boats - by owner classifieds - craigslist"
I just thought that was an odd coincidence.

http://www.google.com/search?q=starfish+star+madis...
I did a session and keep getting Continental. East of the driveway? Four people; Amber, Rich, Jessica? and Brad is her favorite?
(Amber and Rich were very clear)
Quote:

ADDING QUICK MAP LINKS TO CONTINENTAL DRIVE - MADISONVILLE, KENTUCKY
general area where Bo's abandoned truck was found:

STREET VIEW:

======================================

SATELLITE VIEW:

Edited to add satellite map view link

Thank you for these links Pangel. Appreciate you doing this x
In my reading, I have stones, rock, concrete,boats/lake which all have appeared in the readings here since so that must be figurative. I also note from Pangels map (thank you so much for posting) that there is a Liberty Church Road and some Railway tracks. Railway Tracks did appear as do airports and hills they also seem to surround where the truck was found. I am not the best with maps and can even look at a different county and think Im in the right place. ha ha, but with Pangels help I can see now some of the references in my Tarot. I will have another look.
Quote:

I am truly sorry your family have been through this harrowing experience. I am without the right words to express that but its heartfelt that I feel for you.
Quote:

I didn't post, but in my initial session, I saw a small graveside service for family and close friends. I saw a white cross decoration with a pink rose center and this is significant - from someone special in his life (feels like child or grandchild).

Quote:
Originally posted by: EM

In my reading, I have stones, rock, concrete,boats/lake which all have appeared in the readings here since so that must be figurative. I also note from Pangels map (thank you so much for posting) that there is a Liberty Church Road and some Railway tracks. Railway Tracks did appear as do airports and hills they also seem to surround where the truck was found. I am not the best with maps and can even look at a different county and think Im in the right place. ha ha, but with Pangels help I can see now some of the references in my Tarot. I will have another look.

EM, There are so many things you picked up in tarot that are being mentioned here. I notice in your reading that you also mention "Roses and Jewelry". I thought it interesting since I also saw roses (see above from post #38).

Also interesting to me is you mentioned Summer as a time frame and I saw fireworks (could be July 4th celebration reference).
I keep getting Eastwood or East Wood. And a whole lot more about a Jessica (which I don't think I should post here). I hope it's ok to post first names? Bo is coming through pretty strong.
And I just wanted to mention those that I believe killed my cousin were drug dealers, so I don't know if that's the connection to him or being buried or both? It's just that when I saw Bo's picture my cousin came to me and was saying 'same as me...same as me'. (unfortunately they ruled my cousin's death an accidental overdose and nobody was ever prosecuted. Ya...even though he was found buried in a driveway. It's pretty obvious it was murder)
Quote:

And I just wanted to mention those that I believe killed my cousin were drug dealers, so I don't know if that's the connection to him or being buried or both? It's just that when I saw Bo's picture my cousin came to me and was saying 'same as me...same as me'. (unfortunately they ruled my cousin's death an accidental overdose and nobody was ever prosecuted. Ya...even though he was found buried in a driveway. It's pretty obvious it was murder)

Lynda, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain and frustration you and your family must have gone through.

I just wanted to validate your feeling... the same thing happened to me when I looked into Bo's eyes. I immediately felt it hard to breathe, being "squeezed" by pressure of heavy weight, and felt that he was buried under cement or heavy rocks/boulders. I also felt like he was saying that where ever he is people are walking over top of him (sorry to say it like that, not sure how to word it to make it sound better). The name "fred" or "frank" kept coming to me but I don't know why. I see alot of grass around where he is. trees. I didn't sense drugs but I did feel like someone killed him in anger, but didn't necessarily mean to kill him. a lot of passion/anger that got out of control.
"Just embrace it..."
I don't get or pick up on any drug involvement either.

But I do believe the buried in cement is similar, especially due to Newmanja's visions and some of my visions as well.

I STILL don't sense or get water.

But I did get horrific (audible) sounds (smacked; punched, etc.) and feeling of pressure, weighted down, etc. as previously posted).

ANCHOR too which I connected to ANCHOR HYDRAULICS area which I've been drawn to either for nearby location (even possibly someone works or knows someone there?). That or surrounding area.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

As I said above, Bo is coming through very strong. He had a lot to say about someone named Jessica. I just don't know what is appropriate for me to share here? I will say that I believe (based on what he said) that someone named Jessica (or very similar sounding name) is guilty as well as her boyfriend. Again, from what he said, he had a relationship with Jessica. Definitely more than friendship I would say. He had some choice words for both of them. I don't know where Amber and Rich fit in? Brad was not real clear and could have been another one syllable sounding name. He also said Jessica lives on Continental Drive. I have no idea who this is or if this is even possible. I am just sharing what I'm getting from him. Again, it could be a name that sounds very much like Jessica. (Although he has said this name many times and I can't imagine what else it could be) Whenever I ask where he is I'm getting Continental. I also keep getting Eastwood. I did look for a nearby street with this name and didn't find anything, so I don't know where that fits in. Perhaps Bo's sister can weigh in a bit here? Have any of these names come up? Maybe just a simple yes or no? Please don't give a lot of details because others have not done readings here. I'm just wondering if I should continue trying to do more sessions to get more info or let it go. I cannot guarantee that any of this is accurate and I may be way off. It could even be for someone else.
And thank you Newmanja! The fact that he was found buried and they ruled it an accidental overdose is the most disturbing part. So he OD'd then buried himself? He was not known for doing hard drugs. He did like his marijuana, but I've never heard of anyone overdosing on weed. There is actually another man who went missing at the same time and his vehicle was found on the same street as where my cousin was found. I believe he was murdered there also and is buried behind the property. He is currently a missing person. This was many years ago.
Hi Lynda,
Your post is fine the way it is.

We would edit if a problem.
PAngel777

Admin

Lori may be able to confirm if she knew of a relationship with a woman named Jessica or confirm is she was not aware of one, etc.

That might further help.
Last update on February 13, 2012 4:35 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I don't know if we know the first name of the woman mentioned that Bo did odd jobs for - friend of his wife's as noted in article previously posted on page 1.
PAngel777

Admin

Ok thanks PAngel. I just posted my post above then saw your comments saying it was ok. Thanks!!
Quote:

I've seen an "F" and then heard "Frank". This doesn't necessarily mean a person named Frank is involved, but I received it for whatever reason.

Quote:

Lynda, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain and frustration you and your family must have gone through.
I just wanted to validate your feeling... the same thing happened to me when I looked into Bo's eyes. I immediately felt it hard to breathe, being "squeezed" by pressure of heavy weight, and felt that he was buried under cement or heavy rocks/boulders. I also felt like he was saying that where ever he is people are walking over top of him (sorry to say it like that, not sure how to word it to make it sound better). The name "fred" or "frank" kept coming to me but I don't know why. I see alot of grass around where he is. trees. I didn't sense drugs but I did feel like someone killed him in anger, but didn't necessarily mean to kill him. a lot of passion/anger that got out of control.

Hi Newmanja, I just want to point out that I heard the name "Frank" - so similarity with your information.
The 'Brad' that I thought I heard certainly could have been 'Fred'. Frank maybe? But that has a totally different sound. I definitely got a one syllable name and I'm pretty sure there is an R as the second letter.
Quote:

EM, There are so many things you picked up in tarot that are being mentioned here. I notice in your reading that you also mention "Roses and Jewelry". I thought it interesting since I also saw roses (see above from post #38).
Also interesting to me is you mentioned Summer as a time frame and I saw fireworks (could be July 4th celebration reference).

Hi Ernies Mum yes its pretty weird when synchronicity comes up. The Roses/Jewels come from Queen of Swords. She is a vindictive presence when reversed and it was very clear from Tarot that this man had an altercation with another person and a triangle relationship situation. How that works out is difficult as it could be waylaid by two others, or involved in a three way actual relationship but this is a painful set of cards in a way. I will print Tarot here later. Glad we are linking up its good to see that and sometimes it adds weight to the information we get. So Im all for getting glue on the ball.
Quote:

Always go with your instincts. If your cousin has told you that then he wanted to make a point. If you send me your cousins name and picture date of disappearance I could look at Tarot to see if anything comes up for you.
Quote:

As I said above, Bo is coming through very strong. He had a lot to say about someone named Jessica. I just don't know what is appropriate for me to share here? I will say that I believe (based on what he said) that someone named Jessica (or very similar sounding name) is guilty as well as her boyfriend. Again, from what he said, he had a relationship with Jessica. Definitely more than friendship I would say. He had some choice words for both of them. I don't know where Amber and Rich fit in? Brad was not real clear and could have been another one syllable sounding name. He also said Jessica lives on Continental Drive. I have no idea who this is or if this is even possible. I am just sharing what I'm getting from him. Again, it could be a name that sounds very much like Jessica. (Although he has said this name many times and I can't imagine what else it could be) Whenever I ask where he is I'm getting Continental. I also keep getting Eastwood. I did look for a nearby street with this name and didn't find anything, so I don't know where that fits in. Perhaps Bo's sister can weigh in a bit here? Have any of these names come up? Maybe just a simple yes or no? Please don't give a lot of details because others have not done readings here. I'm just wondering if I should continue trying to do more sessions to get more info or let it go. I cannot guarantee that any of this is accurate and I may be way off. It could even be for someone else.

I will let you know, you are def on the right track. Please dont stop
Lynda, I am also very sorry for you and your family. I now how hard it can be and how frustrating. God Bless
Quote:

The 'Brad' that I thought I heard certainly could have been 'Fred'. Frank maybe? But that has a totally different sound. I definitely got a one syllable name and I'm pretty sure there is an R as the second letter.

Interesting, the name Blake came to me but I was going to not post it until I read the Frank and Brad you guys got. Similar I am thinking.
When I asked who killed him I got Grant? and Jessica. Jessica was clear but I'm still not 100% on the one syllable name. He also said 'she's a cold hearted snake'. Pay attention to Jessica. I also got a very clear 'the neighbor had an accomplice'. Much of the other stuff he's talking about his relationship with this Jessica.
When I asked where he was I'm pretty sure he said 'near the creek'. I'm also pretty sure he said 'buried'. I will work on trying to clarify that some more.
Some of the messages I receive are very clear and others not so clear. One thing I feel fairly certain of is someone named Jessica (or very similar sounding name) is involved in his disappearance and he's not happy about this. Most of the communication I'm getting is about her. He seems to be very hurt and angry about this.
Quote:

And thank you Newmanja! The fact that he was found buried and they ruled it an accidental overdose is the most disturbing part. So he OD'd then buried himself? He was not known for doing hard drugs. He did like his marijuana, but I've never heard of anyone overdosing on weed. There is actually another man who went missing at the same time and his vehicle was found on the same street as where my cousin was found. I believe he was murdered there also and is buried behind the property. He is currently a missing person. This was many years ago.

That is pretty odd. I don't understand how they could rule it a suicide either? Maybe the ones to determine cause of death could answer that one? Strange! I can see how that would be a hard answer to accept for the family! Bless you and your family.
"Just embrace it..."
Lori, while doing street view in Google maps, in between Cedar Lane and Anton Road it appears there is a large field and then some sort of silo looking structures. Are these graineries or some sort of storage structures? I think these might be my "oil tanks". What I saw was round and like a silo. (And if so, they are within feet of "Cedar Lane" - a coniferous tree reference which I saw when asking which road is he close to.)
Most recently I saw a concrete wall with design on the top. Note that this could actually be a slab if I was looking down at it from up high. I don't know which - a slab or a wall - but I know concrete was involved and it was large.

I then saw a vision of me laying on the ground on my back and there was a very tall tree next to my head. Strangely, all of the branches had been cleared off and there were just nubs where the branches used to be.

Then I saw a dining room hanging light fixture that looked like 4 fish hooks connected at the center (sounds crazy, but I don't know how else to describe it).

I saw a party hat (maybe a birthday?)

A wheelbarrow - red but well used.

And the words "cattle call". Does any of this resonate with anyone else?
Oh gosh Erniesmom! I thought I heard something about cattle and sheep. I went to google maps to see if it looked like any cattle or sheep were nearby and didn't really see anything. This was not an extremely clear message so I wasn't going to mention it until I read your post. Now I'm really curious.
Can someone tell me which house on Continental his truck was found at?
I'm working on another session with Bo. I am asking specifically where he is and the answer is in back of Jessica's house. Something about concrete air pockets?
From last nights session; buried feet first in back of Jessie's house. Jessie and her boyfriend did it. He stood on top of me. He is very adamant about being on Continental Drive. I do believe Amber and Rich are involved or know something. He keeps saying 'Eastwood'. I don't know if this could be someone's last name or a place or street or what? I thought it may be 'Eastward' but I don't think so. I sounds like 'Eastwood' and I've heard it many times so this must be important. I asked who parked his truck where it was found and the answer was Jessica. (He sometimes calls her Jessica and sometimes Jessie)
And I wanted to add that I got 'near a creek' again. So if someone named Jessica/Jessie lives on Continental and there is a creek behind her house, that is where I would look. I think there might be cement or rocks or something inside where he is buried or on top of him. Is there an old well or something similar maybe? The fact that he said he was buried 'feet first' tells me the grave is deep and narrow maybe? Good luck to you!! Bo deserves justice and so does his family. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Jessica and her boyfriend hold the key and maybe someone with the names Amber and Rich know something? And Eastwood. Don't forget Eastwood.
I've never used Bing maps before but wow they are incredibly clear! I'm going to try to post the link (although it doesn't always work right for me)

Oh good, it worked. Now click on 'birds eye view' and zoom in. So clear!!
Hi Lynda,
Peeking in and YES - Bird's Eye view is BEST when using Bing Maps.
It's wonderful as you can really zoom in.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Lori, while doing street view in Google maps, in between Cedar Lane and Anton Road it appears there is a large field and then some sort of silo looking structures. Are these graineries or some sort of storage structures? I think these might be my "oil tanks". What I saw was round and like a silo. (And if so, they are within feet of "Cedar Lane" - a coniferous tree reference which I saw when asking which road is he close to.)

They are grain silos, that if you were looking down from them you would see continental drive and the house he disappeared from. I dont know how much I am supposed to say or not, so I hope this helps.
These are some confirmations, I just want to thank everyone that has took the time to help.
Our dad passed away in April of 2010, so Bo was not in a good place mentaly. I think this is why he could not walk away from Jessica. There was certainly a triangle between Bo, Jessica, and her boyfriend Craig. The boyfriend admitted there was a fight the night Bo disappeared and Jessica has done but lie since the beginning. Alchol and drugs were a factor, just not sure to what extent.
The airport and railroad tracks are to the east of continental drive.
I an not sure if there are any concrete structures behind Jessica's house, but I will certainly be trying to find out.
Lastly, Bo loved to be outside, he loved to fish, it was his escape. He was a very proud man. He had a bad temper, but a big heart. He could also be very stubborn when he thought he was right.
God Bless to all.
Wow Lori thanks for the great confirmation! So Jessica lived on Continental? On the right hand side of the street? So behind her house would there be a creek to your knowledge?
Thanks for sharing a little info about Bo also. I hope those who are better with visions than I am might be able to pinpoint an exact location for Bo and you can find him and put him to rest.
She did live there but I don't think she does anymore. There is a small creek behind the house, I think.
Quote:

She did live there but I don't think she does anymore. There is a small creek behind the house, I think.

Would the creek be between her house and those grain silo's? Like I said, perhaps others can pinpoint a more precise location. Most of us got buried or something like being weighted down.
I'm looking at the Bing map (it's very clear) and behind the houses on the right hand side of the road there does appear to be a creek. It's somewhat wooded also. I'm not sure exactly which house to look behind?
Does anyone know if cadaver dogs can hit on someone who is buried? I think they used dogs to try to find my cousin but eventually took the informant to show them where he was. I don't know if the dogs hit or not.
Bo came through so strong for me and I really want him to be found. HE wants to be found.
Yes, it's not far from the back of the house.
Quote:

These are some confirmations, I just want to thank everyone that has took the time to help.
Our dad passed away in April of 2010, so Bo was not in a good place mentaly. I think this is why he could not walk away from Jessica. There was certainly a triangle between Bo, Jessica, and her boyfriend Craig. The boyfriend admitted there was a fight the night Bo disappeared and Jessica has done but lie since the beginning. Alchol and drugs were a factor, just not sure to what extent.
I an not sure if there are any concrete structures behind Jessica's house, but I will certainly be trying to find out.
Lastly, Bo loved to be outside, he loved to fish, it was his escape. He was a very proud man. He had a bad temper, but a big heart. He could also be very stubborn when he thought he was right.
God Bless to all.

Thank you for confirming these things as I most certainly saw a triangle relationship.

RODNEY 'BO' HALE
« Thread Started 12TH FEBRUARY 2012 at 11:37am »

There is an alert to try to help discover what happened to Rodney Bo Hale as he disappeared in 2010 and has not been seen since. It does seem his vehicle was found a month later but to date he has not been found. All I can do is cast Tarot and see if it picks anything up. Tarot generally gives glimpses past present or future and will reflect on any of these periods of time. The information that Tarot gives is not considered to be 100 per cent accurate by Law. I write what I see and hope that something might be useful. Please go to other sources for factual information.

[image]

A very difficult card turns up to reflect the last day that this man was seen. This card seems to indicate that there were likely problems in October. Its possible there is a love triangle here or that there are third party elements. (3 people) involved in some kind of situation. Already it seems possible that there has been some kind of conflict between two people who seemed to match each other for strength and conviction.

Im not sure if Rodney wanted to help someone else out but what I seem to have is a relationship situation that was difficult to walk away from. Relationship could also mean just two other people where a person cannot seem to escape from them if it is not an emotional situation.

He could have met up with someone who he compromised either way there are sharp instruments in these cards which might indicate cutting or very bad fights/quarrels. If there was a love triangle then it would seem there were huge problems with this and it has caused a great deal of trouble.
If Rodney was involved with two other people regardless of the background of it, then this seems to have raised its head to support his disappearance.

These cards do not have good feelings about them and it makes me feel as though there two people against one here and it Rodney might be the 'one'. I am seeing him being defeated over something. I am not sure if he had been robbed but their is a thief element in these cards as well as extreme deceit and likely very many lies.

Rocks stones and water often figure with these cards so it would seem to indicate that there might be a waterline not very far away? something may also have been thrown in water.
I am feeling a sense of confusion and upset in this card and if it were an emotional matter Im feelng that someone wants to distance themselves and may have found it hard to do. Usually this is a card for the East direction but it is reversed it may indicate South East. I am feeling there is some kind of rival here who may have waylaid this man. I am sensing a great deal of pressure and something with the head and back.

I feel as though this man needed to extricate himself from a difficult situation. I am sensing a 'release' from prison but that could be mental prison in ones head or it could mean an actual person? was this man under any threat? because it seems someone could have been blamed for something and it was an injustice or perhaps there is an injustice here or accusation that was not true. I also seem to see problems with possible debt in some way.

At the moment I am not sure whether there is physical injury or it is mentally inclined as to matters that have occurred here or have contributed to Rodney's disappearance. Is there a divorce? I seem to feel that a lot of evidential facts are not here or have been removed or covered over. Something covered up?

Rocks Stone and water seem to be descriptive of a landscape.
Were there any drugs involved or medicines? this could show with the first card of this Swords journey as I am seeing some form of confusion here.

Someone could be wounded mentally or physically. It could be that somebody passed away as there appears to be such a sad and difficult feeling with this card in general and I see Rodney going through a very hard emotional time? I feel as though some matters were hard to release or let go of and this is a great contribution to why Rodney disappeared. I seem to see some very harsh words spoken.
[image]

This card could show that Rodney is West or East. It also shows that he is between three and 11 in distance from the family home. I feel as though something was wrong and he had to seperate himself for some reason as emotionally there seems to be problems here.

I think he felt deceived over some issues and in fact there does seem to be some deceit in personal and business relationships. This card is a water card and though we see a lot of water descriptions in Tarot it is often more useful then can be realised as it can pinpoint a nearby location.

This is the Fishermans card so I would be looking for places that link to water in name or in the vicinity. It might be that he decided to take time out himself as clearly there is no contact here with friends or family with this card in this position. its worth noting that Cups might represent FAIR as a word.

Drink and Drugs are quite strong in these reversed cups and I feel that somebody felt suicidal . I would expect to find him in a water location with an 11 marker for route or distance within the family home. I keep feeling that more is known as Im writing but all I have to go by is what is already printed above regarding Rodney. Boats/lake could come up here or names of routes/roads that might reflect.

I am also seeing a friend or even lover who is very unscrupulous here and very much a let down. Damp places come to mind in this card. In the distance may be a bridge but Im feeling that there is a large river somewhere in the area that Rodney may be. I think there has been a great deal of disappointment and distress for him. It is possible there are railway tracks in the area and other forms of travel such as airports. There may also be a Hill and many trees around. West looking East or East looking West seems to come to mind for direction.

[image]

Understanding that Rodney's vehicle was found this card could suggest number 12 or 3 or 21 as a route marker or distance from his vehicle. It may also reflect some form of concrete therefore Rocks and stone come back to me perhaps thats in a name and not actual ground material.

Again Railways tracks etc may come up in the area. Roses and Jewelry come up here though they are often symbolic in nature. Perhaps he will be found in 2012 ? I keep thinking theres somebody else to be found also. The only problem with the Swords reversed is that the King of Swords points out a lack of evidence or some kind of cover up. Maybe something is covered?

Doctors and lawyers can be seen in these cards too and may have some significance. Did Rodney ever lose his memory? I feel like a loss of memory has contributed to difficulties in finding him also or that someone has forgotten something. I feel as though a second person has been hurt or is particularly linked here again either physically or emotionally.

Swords often mean months but I think theres some kind of shroud over why Rodney cannot be found and I may revisit this tarot in the next couple of months if he has not been discovered. It is probably wise to read all the tarot as one in order to gain some kind of prospective and hope it helps in some way.

I am seeing that connection again to three people and some kind of stalker element or difficulties around family? it seems to me that problems in the past reflect in the future here and I would imagine he is in a vicinity that is familiar to him. Therefore I keep feeling he is not far from his own original town. I might be wrong but thats what I think I have. Also the Summer may play a part in when he is found.
This is a very brief overview of tarot for Rodney and I cannot guarantee all I have seen will be to the nail but hopefully something might help.

Em
Em, I think your Tarot is right on with what I got. I wonder if he could be 11 feet/yards back from the house and 21 feet/yards from where his truck was found? This could really narrow it down.
I think there is rocks, cement or cement chunks either inside the grave with him, on top of it or nearby.
I don't know why he told me he was buried feet first, but I can only assume that means a deep narrow grave? I could be wrong of course. He also said the boyfriend stood on top of him and someone else got 'walking over the top' or something like that?
Quote:

Em, I think your Tarot is right on with what I got. I wonder if he could be 11 feet/yards back from the house and 21 feet/yards from where his truck was found? This could really narrow it down.
I think there is rocks, cement or cement chunks either inside the grave with him, on top of it or nearby.
I don't know why he told me he was buried feet first, but I can only assume that means a deep narrow grave? I could be wrong of course. He also said the boyfriend stood on top of him and someone else got 'walking over the top' or something like that?

The truth is Linda ' I dont know' What I do is just write exactly what I get and have to leave it and hope it expands with other peoples readings. It seems to have done that as others now have seen similar. Thats all I know from what I was given via Tarot. I wish I had more answers but the only thing I can do is go back and look at it again and try to look at another type of reading.

Have not forgotten your PM incidently, just got caught up with another case but will get to you x
No worries EM. We have a lot of cases right now. I wish I had time to get to them all.

Like you, I am much better off not reading things into what I get and just saying what I get and let it speak for itself. I think we are so close to finding Bo here!
Quote:

God Bless to all.

Thank you for this. I will keep trying until he is found. I saw a small, private graveside service occur. I haven't seen this before, so I really hope this means it's an outcome - closure.
Anchor Hydraulics

Thanks to who posted this first (I'm running through here).

They supply technology/services to "Industrial, Construction and Mining Industries."

Perhaps this involves concealment in a mine or strip mine area. I don't ascribe any strong signal to that - just an impression.

Thank you to everyone working to find Mr. Hale.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mike Glodo

Anchor Hydraulics

They supply technology/services to "Industrial, Construction and Mining Industries."

Perhaps this involves concealment in a mine or strip mine area. I don't ascribe any strong signal to that - just an impression.

Hi Mike.
That was from my visions of ANCHOR...being weighted down, etc., as well as connection to ANCHOR HYDRAULICS.

Thanks!
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Anchor Hydraulics

ht PAngel and also Julia for posting the link earlier. Good wishes.
Lori, last night I saw a large motorized fan and it felt to be in a place where something is made or "produced". Are there fans used when harvesting or storing the grain in those silos?

If not, are there any industrial production places near where your brother's pickup was found? It doesn't feel like a gigantic factory but more of a moderate to small sized operation. Someplace where something is made and a machine that looks like a large fan would be used.
Quote:

Lori, last night I saw a large motorized fan and it felt to be in a place where something is made or "produced". Are there fans used when harvesting or storing the grain in those silos?

If not, are there any industrial production places near where your brother's pickup was found? It doesn't feel like a gigantic factory but more of a moderate to small sized operation. Someplace where something is made and a machine that looks like a large fan would be used.

Regarding fans - moderate to big suckers used for drying corn. Sometimes a coop, sometimes private or "communal". Sometimes third party processors. Thanks for your contribution.
Quote:

Regarding fans - moderate to big suckers used for drying corn. Sometimes a coop, sometimes private or "communal". Sometimes third party processors. Thanks for your contribution.

Or concrete?
"Just embrace it..."
Quote:

I am sure as large as those are, there is prob some type of large fans they use, but yes there are also several small different manufacturers that may also use them in the area.
Quote:

I did a session and received a few clues. I wish we could see an x on a map and that was all it took. For me, I focus only on location and receive bits and pieces of the puzzle each time. What makes the puzzle more difficult for me is that often I receive visions of structures at nearby locations as they were in the past (it could be 20 years, 50 years, 150 years) and I have to try and figure out where what I saw existed. Although I focus on location, sometimes I receive other information.

First, I saw an area in the woods, rural. It's difficult to see. I feel like it's close and has been missed.

I saw a baby's mobile which feels like a symbol for location or a situation in Bo's life. I also saw a British flag which also may be a symbol for a fact in the case.

I was given a clue as to a place that is near him. I saw a vacant piece of land that has a fallen down small house on it. I saw charred wood so I think the building is partially burned. I saw barefoot children playing outside when the house was usable and it feels like the 1960's. I saw a tire swing. The family living there was very poor.

This place is now a small acreage I think and there is a remnant of a fence which is nearly all on the ground now.

Also nearby is a place where a waterwheel was on a stream or small river and it feels like it was used for powering a sawmill or something that produced something. This is close to the vacant property - within a few miles I'd say.

I know this is very vague, but often I receive more distinct clues as I work and I hope to do so here.

I send my thoughts and prayers to Bo's family and friends.

*Hi Ernie's Mom, when I opened this thread, I saw the RIMMEL makeup sign, and a few other things I will post below, but then just saw your post above about a British Flag... I believe the flag behind Rimmel is a British Flag, correct? That has to be significant...
A few other word hits for Rodney:

Saw "Rimmel" makeup logo- not sure what it means, though (as I mentioned above)
Lucy J? or Lucky J?
Roundabout
Trumount or Trumont?
Cast iron? or Castor?
Call to Tom or calling Tom?
Lees or Leeds??
Ok- one more thing- I kept hearing what sounds like "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy", and I just checked, and there's a Lucy Drive... Here:

http://g.co/maps/qx6mv
I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I stared at Bo's picture for a few minutes before I read the thread and I was getting "a rock around his neck" and felt a sensation of feet first into "something". I thought it could have been water, he said he was tired of the "whole thing". I guess he meant the love triangle, like maybe he knew what was going to happen to him but he just didn't care anymore? Interesting how so many are getting rocks, boulders, concrete, weighed down feeling, feet first.
I received another reference to the UK which is strange. I saw a lion in a yellow or gold coat of arms, and apparently this originated in Scotland. Curious, but no idea yet what it means.

I also saw a metal knuckle buster for four fingers - this was not a fair fight. Someone took the cowardly way out but I have to believe it will catch up with them.

P:hoto #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Posting Lori's Photos from her Profile

==============================

LINK TO LORI'S PHOTOS:

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/LoriG/photo/pos...

=================================
Last update on April 2, 2012 10:19 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I didn't try this case , but when I opened the thread photos I immediately got swampy but not swamp, more marshy area but not in the marsh , got murk or murky. I have no idea if this is a person a thing or a place or if any of you know what it is...

Quote:

When I asked who killed him I got Grant? and Jessica. Jessica was clear but I'm still not 100% on the one syllable name. He also said 'she's a cold hearted snake'. Pay attention to Jessica. I also got a very clear 'the neighbor had an accomplice'. Much of the other stuff he's talking about his relationship with this Jessica.
When I asked where he was I'm pretty sure he said 'near the creek'. I'm also pretty sure he said 'buried'. I will work on trying to clarify that some more.
Some of the messages I receive are very clear and others not so clear. One thing I feel fairly certain of is someone named Jessica (or very similar sounding name) is involved in his disappearance and he's not happy about this. Most of the communication I'm getting is about her. He seems to be very hurt and angry about this.
JypsyMomma
I am thinking your correct, whats to the right? Pa Angel? I don't think he will be hard to find, I feel buried but feel surface air ??
JypsyMomma
NOTE:

In keeping with recent changes, we are no longer posting News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in this thread.

Instead, these will be linked, etc., in our Case News/PCF Groups section.

Please use this thread for Psychic posts.

LINK TO RODNEY "BO's" PCF NEWS/UPDATES:

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/146/
PAngel777

Admin

Thank you PAngel and yes he had my Dads eyes, they were an amazing sky blue and very beautiful.

Was wondering if he is related to Claude Hale in anyway? His children Nate, JT, Mary, Martha, Cleo, Diana and Claudia?
***UPDATE*** AUGUST 1, 2013: Remains previously found identified today as Rodney "Bo" Hale. However, "Deputy Coroner Wayne Burton said the dental match is nearly certain, but DNA testing will take another six weeks. The cause of Hale's death isn't yet known.

***UPDATE*** JULY 2, 2013 - Officials are investigating whether remains found behind two western Kentucky homes belong to "Bo". Hopkins County Sheriff Frank Latham told The Messenger that human remains were found Monday by a homeowner walking near a creek on his property after heavy rains.

THANKS TO ALL WHO WORKED ON "BO's" case...

SEE OUR NEWS SECTION AT LINK:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/146/

====================================

THREAD CLOSED

=====================================
Last update on August 1, 2013 6:30 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin