Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Mary Edna Badaracco - 8/19/1984 - Sherman, Connecticut - Unsolved Homicide

Opening this case at the request of family.

Case #: A84277483
Name: Mary Edna Badaracco
Nickname: Mary Poo
Disappeared from: 25 Wakeman Hill Road- Sherman, CT
Height:5’7 in.
Weight:145
Age at Disappearance53
Sex:Female
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Brown
Complexion: Dark
Race:White
Date of Birth:3/11/46

Circumstances Unknown.

Mary was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 20 block of Wakeman Rd. Her husband stated that when he returned home from work, she was missing. Most of her belongings were also missing, although her vehicle was still at her residence with the windshield smashed in. Foul play is suspected. A $50,000 reward is being offered by the state of Connecticut for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for Mary’s disappearance and/or homicide.

----

Principal website http://www.marybadaracco.com/
Many more resources and details at http://www.marybadaracco.com/additional-case-info/

===========

Map 25 Wakeman Hill Rd
Sherman, CT 06784

Map http://g.co/maps/sjp6n

Note - Google Earth may provide better terrain information circa 1984.

From Realtor.com
Single Family Residence
Year Built: 1966
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
Approximately 2,712 Sq Ft
Lot size: 152,460 Sq Ft
Stories: 2
Rooms: 9
County: Fairfield
Parking: Basement Garage
Last update on January 20, 2012 11:03 pm by PAngel777.
Brief: Saying something about a "child". See long straight blondish-brown hair...mabye brown eyes (can't tell) of a girl. I don't know if she means a daughter - or maybe herself when a child?

I dont' know if she had or has children, but I'm at work and this came in when I glanced in the forum.

You don't have to answer right now...in case I get more coming through - as don't like to now too much details of a case until after my visions.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
Brief Continued: May not be blondish-brown hair more of like a LIGHT BROWN color...but LIGHTER in sunlight. See a beautiful sweet and glowing young girl's face...looking right at me (or possibly it's a photo?)
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Brief: She's saying something about a "Diamond in the Rust" or maybe like being a "Diamond in the Rust".

Note: At first, I thought what? What does that mean?

But then I know there is a song by Joan Baez called "Diamonds and Rust" that Joan has had to explain all the time...but not sure that this is what is meant by it.

It could a personal memory or personal reference to how Mary Edna feels (or felt)...FEELS like a strong message or memory about or for someone.

OR SHE FEELS LIKE A "DIAMOND IN THE RUST". Possibly she has felt like she's already paid her dues?

======================================================= =================

SHE MAY MEAN SOMETHING ENTIREL DIFFERENT, but anyway for those who are interested in hearing Joan's song, here's the video:

======================================================= ==================

LINK TO SONG LYRICS for the curious that may not know the song (not going to post in forum):

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Diamonds-an...

======================================================= ====================
Last update on January 20, 2012 9:11 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: A male or man is coming to mind. Tears...sadness over this man.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: Is there someone who walks with a limp or slight limp? I don't know and this could be someone also with her in Spirit if not known otherwise. They may have or use or used a cane but NOT ALL THE TIME...meaning sometimes limped without a cane.

Just posting what is coming through...may only be a rough start or intial beginning so bear with me.
PAngel777

Admin

I think the name "Edna" was because of someone she was named after (maybe a relative?). But saying something about "Edna".
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: Sadness...sad because her life as she knew it is over (or was over?) not sure which tense...hmm
PAngel777

Admin

Now, I DON'T KNOW RIGHT NOW that this person is alive and just disappeared - LET'S BE CLEAR ON THAT AT MOMENT...but WHAT IF SHE WAS...could what I was shown like a photo or memory of the girl - could she have been looking at the photo and missing her...

I'll need more info on my own...SPECULATION RIGHT NOW and will let this sit.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: PAngel777

Brief: Sadness...sad because her life as she knew it is over (or was over?) not sure which tense...hmm

While not my first impression... could she have run away? I ask this more to test than to present what I believe. This was suggested by another good friend in the community and affirmed a hinky feeling I had. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mike Glodo

While not my first impression... could she have run away? I ask this more to test than to present what I believe. This was suggested by another good friend in the community and affirmed a hinky feeling I had. Thanks.

Hi Mike,
Honestly, I'm not sure yet...still working with this...as possibility. I'd like to get more info.
PAngel777

Admin

I don't know why...but the broken windshield...I saw that in your opening post and I question could that have been staged?

But I'm working with what I get Psychically - that's the only way I can do this type of work.

RAW FLASH-TYPE LIKE SCENE AT MOMENT: Seeing a LARGE like - what do you call it? -like sledgehammer? Bashing and bashing...HEARING glass...AUDIBLE VISION NOW...BAD ON MY EARS...

ALMOST FEELS LIKE IT'S FORCED..

===================

Edited to correct spelling - can't type when in this mediumshp state sometimes
Last update on January 20, 2012 9:31 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: I'm saying FORCED...because I'm getting or hearing thoughts like "hurry...hurry!"

Wow, that's weird.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: Saying something about "supper time"...feels like maybe something to do with that day...something about supper time...maybe before supper time?
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I don't know why...but the broken windshield...I saw that in your opening post and I question could that have been staged?

But I'm working with what I get Psychically - that's the only way I can do this type of work.

RAW FLASH-TYPE LIKE SCENE AT MOMENT: Seeing a LARGE like - what do you call it? -like sledgehammer? Bashing and bashing...HEARING glass...AUDIBLE VISION NOW...BAD ON MY EARS...

===================

EXACTLY what my source said. Windshield staged - verbatim. I back off from the by whom - but yeah - the staged resonates.
Brief: Getting a flash of her...summertime like...like a yellow tank or something...black purse I think..
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Being shown...looks like two people getting into a black car. I can't see what type...black and I see a little "chrome"...I don't know if a car or a truck...think car.

I don't know what this means or why being shown.
PAngel777

Admin

Mike,
I've moved this to our OTHER section - not known if Homicide or Other because we really don't know at this time.
PAngel777

Admin

It's also possible if not currently alive, was alive in the beginning.

If she left with a male...not sure was so willingly, could have been forced or a controlling male.

But the windshield thing...seems staged...
PAngel777

Admin

I feel like someone FORCED her to leave.
PAngel777

Admin

Or should say...forced her to go with them.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: I don't know...picking up on a VERY CONTROLLING male personality. Abusive.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Oh, I think something happened to her. Think she was put in a trunk of a car...getting WOODS.
PAngel777

Admin

Hello PAngel, I want to first thank you for trying to help me. I can confirm for you that Edna was my mothers mothers name, So yes she was named after her.
The scene at the house was staged, I saw it for myself I had that feeling right away!
Her now ex husband was an abusive, controlling man. So were his sons. You could def be picking up on them.
Don't think they drove more than 20 miles but don't hold me to it.

Not that good with maps, etc.

But I'm getting "drove no more than 20 miles"...so that could 3 miles...5 miles...go figure.
PAngel777

Admin

She disappeared in late August also, So there is your summer reference
And 20 miles from where and which direction...

Hmm...
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: Lee Smith

Hello PAngel, I want to first thank you for trying to help me. I can confirm for you that Edna was my mothers mothers name, So yes she was named after her.
The scene at the house was staged, I saw it for myself I had that feeling right away!
Her now ex husband was an abusive, controlling man. So were his sons. You could def be picking up on them.

Hi Lee,
Thank you so much for the info. I could be picking up on the relationship with the Ex, etc.

HOWEVER, the two people that got into like a black car (or truck)...that scene...I don't know who they were and I didn't see your Mom with them in that scene, but that doesn't mean anything.

I am truly sorry about your Mother.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: She may have been taken at gunpoint.
PAngel777

Admin

I think they would have had to force her to leave. We were very close. I know in my heart she did not leave on her own. Leave him, yes. Not us.
Quote:

I think they would have had to force her to leave. We were very close. I know in my heart she did not leave on her own. Leave him, yes. Not us.

Hi Lee,
Yes, she would not leave her children...she didn't run away.
PAngel777

Admin

The whole reason we do not know what happen that day is, only my mother and her husband lived in the very secluded house. We have only had his lying words, that she took off. No proof. No other comment ever from him to this day!
I don't know I'm wondering if her clothes or belongings were burned...

I'll have to see if I get more info.
PAngel777

Admin

I believe they did burn or bury her clothes and belongings. The house was too clean out of all of her stuff when I got there. Again I felt from the beginning they staged the whole thing to look that way to me. If, I mean IF she left on her own. because she did not. She would not have taken every bit, I mean not even a old sock was in her dresser draws. I got a electric shock like feeling when I open her drawers.
Quote:

I believe they did burn or bury her clothes and belongings. The house was too clean out of all of her stuff when I got there. Again I felt from the beginning they staged the whole thing to look that way to me. If, I mean IF she left on her own. because she did not. She would not have taken every bit, I mean not even a old sock was in her dresser draws. I got a electric shock like feeling when I open her drawers.

Hi Lee,
That is DEFINITELY a SURE SIGN from your Mother!

I wonder if it's you she was referring to in my initial post in here?

She misses you...but IS ALWAYS WITH YOU...ALL OF YOU but you know that.

PAngel777

Admin

Mike,
I'm moving this thread back to Unsolved Homicide sectionSmile
PAngel777

Admin

Lee,
What do you know of Deer Run Trail?

If anything?

It's okay if you don't and just curious at this point.

It may not mean anything.

I'm looking at the map link Mike posted earlier.

Thanks in advance,

PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Lee,
What do you know of Deer Run Trail?

If anything?

It's okay if you don't and just curious at this point.

It may not mean anything.

I'm looking at the map link Mike posted earlier.

Thanks in advance,

I think one of the ex sons may have lived near or on that road??
Quote:

Mike,
I'm moving this thread back to Unsolved Homicide sectionSmile

Thank You Mike I believe that is where it belongs...
Quote:

Hi Lee,
That is DEFINITELY a SURE SIGN from your Mother!
I wonder if it's you she was referring to in my initial post in here?
She misses you...but IS ALWAYS WITH YOU...ALL OF YOU but you know that.

I think so, my high school pic I had long brown hair and I looked so young and innocent in it!! LOL!! I was only 21 when this happened.
Yes, I do feel her with me at times!! Not enough, but I do!!
Quote:

I think one of the ex sons may have lived near or on that road??

Hi Lee,
Thanks - that helps and probably why I'm being drawn to it.

I don't need to now more on this YET.

PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Thank You Mike I believe that is where it belongs...

Hi Lee,
Actually, it was me speaking to Mike - letting him know that I was moving your Mom's thread back to the Homicide sectionSmile
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Hi Lee,
Actually, it was me speaking to Mike - letting him know that I was moving your Mom's thread back to the Homicide sectionSmile

Oh, OK, you know I'm new at this commenting stuff.
Quote:

===================

For some reason that was my first impression... stage it and run away.. haven't looked at this case until now.
I am a work in progress.

NOTE: My posts are intuitive in nature unless otherwise noted to be opinion or information from an outside source, etc. They remain my own intellectual copyright and may not be copied, quoted, screen-shotted, or otherwise shared outside of PCF.
Brief visual: I see a "burly" type male. Some gray hair mixed in reddish or light brownish hair. See dark blue or navy blue (could be black; but seems dark blue) bandanna with small printed white or whitish (or greyish?) type stars on it. Think wears an earring. Chains...black boots...blue jeans...motorcyle type. - End -

Note: If you can hold back telling me too much info or remarking on this male at this time. Otherwise, I may not be of much help as I need to work further with what I receive.
PAngel777

Admin

I say this with LOVE...and I know probably anxious for answers, but if you tell a Psychic too much upfront, or quick to get it out as to what feel has happened, or what others feel happened, or reports, etc., sometimes the info will stop coming.

For me, I need to lay it down what I get and it may take time before it comes together.

And try to stay away from what others' say or post. It doesn't matter to me whether what I receive is smilar or different.

I'm simply "laying it down" (as Durgita often says) as to what I'm getting and truly tying to help.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light Divine of Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: I don't know if someone has a nickname like "RED", but posting what I'm getitng.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

I say this with LOVE...and I know probably anxious for answers, but if you tell a Psychic too much upfront, or quick to get it out as to what feel has happened, or what others feel happened, or reports, etc., sometimes the info will stop coming.

For me, I need to lay it down what I get and it may take time before it comes together.

And try to stay away from what others' say or post. It doesn't matter to me whether what I receive is smilar or different.

I'm simply "laying it down" (as Durgita often says) as to what I'm getting and truly tying to help.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light Divine of Protection,

Hi PAngel, I respect what your saying and your process. I won't respond to you unless you ask me too . Unless something earth shattering comes out of course! Thank You!!
Well, if you the nickname "RED" means anything - let me know.

Reason why I want to wait...this male - not sure of involvement or if someone that may not even be known to the investigation - want to see if more will come (it may not).

Just feel more needs to be revealed without knowing whether or not this person fits in this situation.

But please feel free to ask us questions.

Thanks for your understanding.

PAngel777

Admin

"Red" does mean something. There was such a person.
Quote:

"Red" does mean something. There was such a person.

Hi Lee,
Thank you as that nickname RED came up.

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: See people playing pool in like a bar setting. Feels like a biker bar. See motorcyles parked outside. See big guy playing pool, wering a solid blue...(not dark blue) bandanna. Not sure, but don't think same male described earlier in another vision, but could be. Music or juke box on in background. People drinking beer, playing pool. See waitress with long straight and thin brown hair - maybe dark brown. Skinny or thin. White sleeveless knit or tank top - not sure. Just see her passing by n the scene with a tray - napkins, etc. Two guys sitting at table now...think one is the one I saw playing pool earlier. Discussing something. - End -

================

Edited to correct "think" to "thin"
Last update on January 21, 2012 1:58 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel You are onto something that really may have happened involving "RED"...
Okay, thanks.

I'll keep working on it.
PAngel777

Admin

I have been researching to try and find more on RED His nickname actually was "RED BEARD" He has passed, maybe he is talking to you??
Possible. Reddish Hair - Red Beard - I'm seeing that ind of male now.

Beard kinda in a "triangle" point at end.

he has a helmet - no bandana on - helmet off

Sitting on bike talking to someone.

Just got this now...maybe past visual of RED.
PAngel777

Admin

I see him holding his helmet - no bandana on his head.

Different male than those previusly described.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Brief: Is there someone who walks with a limp or slight limp? I don't know and this could be someone also with her in Spirit if not known otherwise. They may have or use or used a cane but NOT ALL THE TIME...meaning sometimes limped without a cane.

Just posting what is coming through...may only be a rough start or intial beginning so bear with me.

Hi Lee,
It's not so much that it is RED talking...but I'm being shown and what I get audibly in a psychic session.

Do you know of someone who walks with a limp as per My Vision Post #6 from Page that I brought foward above.

Your Mom was talking about someone with a limp - it could be a relative who is deceased too. I don't know.

Did RED walk with a limp or slight limp?

Blessings,
PAngel777

Admin

It's okay if you don't know.

Just thought I'd ask since it came up yesterday.

I don't want to know too much about RED otherwise YET.

But if he did walk with a limp...okay to know this since already mentioned in early vision.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Hi Lee,
It's not so much that it is RED talking...but I'm being shown and what I get audibly in a psychic session.
Do you know of someone who walks with a limp as per My Vision Post #6 from Page that I brought foward above.
Your Mom was talking about someone with a limp - it could be a relative who is deceased too. I don't know.
Did RED walk with a limp or slight limp?
Blessings,

I can't think of anyone off hand, I will keep thinking on it. I never knew this "RED"
He was a Hells Angel member!! ARG!!
shoot I just saw your message above mine, sorry I gave you more info at this point than you may have wanted...
Well, that's okay as I did pick up BIKERS and MOTORCYCLES...and BIKER BAR, etc.

Do you know of someone who walks with a limp? or slight limp?
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

Well, that's okay as I did pick up BIKERS and MOTORCYCLES...and BIKER BAR, etc.

Do you know of someone who walks with a limp? or slight limp?

I am trying hard to think of anyone...maybe her brother in law at the time??