Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Pauline Eleanor Miles Clearly - 2/17/2011 - Hays, North Carolina - Died in House Fire -Famly Request for Help

***Special Request by Family Member, Patricia Dennis***

Pauline Eleanor Miles Cleary

Pauline Eleanor Miles Cleary, 80, of Haymeadow Road, Hays, North Carolina, died Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011 at her home.

Mrs. Cleary was born June 21, 1930 in Wilkes County.

======================================================= ================

***IMPORTANT***

This is a Special Request by Member, Patricia Dennis, who is Pauline's Daughter.

Patricia's Mother, Pauline, died in a home fire on February 17, 2011.

The Wilkes Medical Examiner ruled that Mrs. Cleary died from smoke inhalation and exposure to heat.

Patricia wonders/feels if it was under very suspicious circumstances and may have have started by someone else.

================================================

NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please continue to use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts to help Patricia find answers about her Mother's death and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO PAULINE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/1638/

================================================
Last update on August 14, 2016 7:57 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"

Jule Hubbard

fatal fire
An 80-year-old woman died after her house on Haymeadow Road in Hays caught fire early Thursday morning. Wilkes Medical Examiner Terry Taylor listed smoke inhalation and exposure to heat as the cause of Pauline Cleary’s death. Authories said Mrs. Cleary apparently was trying to get to a phone when she was overcome by smoke.

=============================================

From journalpatriot.com
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 2:00 pm
Updated: 2:03 pm, Fri Feb 18, 2011.

Fire claims second life this week

A woman died in a house fire on Haymeadow Road in Hays, early Thursday morning. The house is in the Mountain View Fire District.

Pauline Miles Cleary, 80, was dead when firefighters found her lying on the floor at the foot of her bed about 2 a.m. Thursday, said Wilkes Fire Investigator Niki Hamby of the Wilkes Sheriff’s Department.

Hamby said Mrs. Cleary apparently tried but couldn’t reach a cordless telephone, found on the floor near her hand, before she was overcome by smoke. She had second-degree burns from radiant heat but flames apparently didn’t reach her bedroom, he added.

Wilkes Medical Examiner Terry Taylor ruled that Mrs. Cleary died from smoke inhalation and exposure to heat. Taylor said she was holding a pillow as if to shield herself from smoke and she possibly was trying to get to a window.

Hamby said a neighbor who lives a short distance down the road reported the fire to the Wilkes Communications Center. One of the first Mountain View firefighters on the scene, coming from about a mile away, said flames were already coming out of the roof when he arrived.

Hamby said Mrs. Cleary lived alone in the two-story, two-bedroom wood frame home.

Her bedroom was in the left rear area on the bottom floor and the fire apparently started in the living room in the front middle area on the first floor, he said.

Hamby said he and Agent Eric Wall of the State Bureau of Investigation weren’t able to determine the cause of the fire, but he said they couldn’t rule out a cause related to electricity. “We don’t suspect any suspicious motive,” he added.

Hamby and Wall haven’t been able to examine the second floor of the house because of heavy fire damage to the stairwell.

Although Mrs. Cleary lived alone and was by herself early Thursday morning, Hamby added, firefighters initially thought her son might also be in the house because he stayed there the prior night when she didn’t feel well.

Mulberry-Fairplains Fire Department assisted the Mountain View Fire Department. The Wilkes Rescue Squad also was on the scene.

The fatality on Haymeadow Road was the second fire-related death in Wilkes this week. Robert Franklin Dancy, 72, died Tuesday from injuries he received when his clothes caught on fire from a stove late Monday afternoon at his home in the Knotville community.

============================

LINK:

http://www.journalpatriot.com/search/?q=pauline+cl...

=============================
Last update on January 16, 2012 8:04 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Recommend members post what Psychic information they receive regarding Pauline's Death.

Please respect the Family and what they are going through.

Amy inappropriate grilling of Family Members or inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divne Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

There was a crime here and the fire was set. Let me see if I can get names out of Tina.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
Thank you Shellee!
PAngel777

Admin

Shellee,
I had to leave work - home now and been trying to get back on as I got the following briefly ALTHOUGH NOT VERY CLEAR AUDIBLY

Brief: Getting "DON...DONO...DONOVAN...or DONALD?

Hope it helps

Blessings,

================

Edited to correct spelling
Last update on January 16, 2012 8:34 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

And when I got home:

Also saying something that sounds like "SHAFFER....SHAFFER...SHAFFER - said it 3 times - SHAFFER (spelling could be different.

Adding could be SCHAFFER...SCHAEFFER...who knows!

Could even be "CH" sound...BUT I'm posting as I hear and relay it as SHAFFER

=======================

Edited to add
Last update on January 16, 2012 7:47 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: She is relaying something to me about her being so HOT...she was so HOT...she couldn't breathe...
PAngel777

Admin

I asked if someone started that fire and got a very clear 'yes'. (I'm assuming we can mention names here?) I got Jesse S. sounds like Sagett or something similar? He burned the house inside the front porch.
I've got a young male teen did it.
My post are Psychic in nature,and may not be copied w/out permission.
Yes, I am the daughter and you are confirming what we have heard.....the name of the man that ordered it was Saner and there were maybe two teenagers who started it ???
how to prove this???? this is exactly what the rumors have been for they were after my nephew over drugs???????????? Or??????? did he have something to do with it?????????? maybe a Shumate? did my mother know what was going on? I have to know????????
And yes........you are right on about it starting on the front porch!!!!!! The front of the house is completely gone!!!
Brief: I'm getting more than one - did not act alone.
PAngel777

Admin

Also, was getting this yesterday and still this morning, so going to post it

Brief: Don't know why, but she keeps mentioning something about the STOVE...could have something to to do with the HOT and how she felt but I odn't know.

Now, I don't know why or what it means.

Were there MATCHES kept nearby the stove?
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: PAngel777

Shellee,
I had to leave work - home now and been trying to get back on as I got the following briefly ALTHOUGH NOT VERY CLEAR AUDIBLY

Brief: Getting "DON...DONO...DONOVAN...or DONALD?

Hope it helps

Blessings,

================

I'm getting Dick or Dicky...so yes on the D-names...

Edited to correct spelling
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
I am also getting two males involved somehow. With my session they appear to be older. One, calculating, harsh and possibly of some means. Gray, salt and pepper beard, close cut hair. The second, not as successful and only out for himself, brown clothing or jacket. I get a very strong pull towards the first man as someone VERY involved or engaged in the situation.

As an addition, I pulled a card and got Judgement. This can mean that it was over a large settlement or judgement. It typically stands for a call to a new life, a call for new hope and a day of reckoning. I also want to mention that it's typically a positive card. Perhaps new information will be looked at in the case?

I do not believe this was an accidental fire. It was not intended to kill only threaten. An excessive, fast and not very well thought out use of force.
Got a feeling these kids are going to turn on each other...upon questioning. I don't feel she knew what this was about. They were after a different "target" so to speak and I'm seeing two boys with quart beer bottles. Seeing that small can of lighter/starter fluid, but can't think of the name...for starting charcoal fires on a grill...also seeing frayed wiring...but it was the fluid on the porch that caused it...getting that can was dumped not too far behind the house...on the way to one of the boys homes...or is it the name Denny; getting a connection to Tennessee; 4-barrel-carbeurator?...but have no idea what that is referring to...the name Phyllis, but not a clue who this is...seeing a connection to a garage...like someone who works in a garage. That's all for now.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
Quote:
Originally posted by: Patricia Dennis

Yes, I am the daughter and you are confirming what we have heard.....the name of the man that ordered it was Saner and there were maybe two teenagers who started it ???
how to prove this???? this is exactly what the rumors have been for they were after my nephew over drugs???????????? Or??????? did he have something to do with it?????????? maybe a Shumate? did my mother know what was going on? I have to know????????

Hi Pa;tricia,
Had to leave for work so couldn't finish posting this morning.

I do not get that she knew what was happening AT THE TIME of the fire - didn't know who...BUT NOW, on the other side...SHE DOES...

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Patricia,
Going to ask this anyway...where was the STOVE or Kitchen area - was it near the front porch area?(if that is the area where the fire started).

I don't know but getting something about someone also knew where some matches were kept - near STOVE (even if in a high cabinet - I don't know).

PAngel777

Admin

I don't know if the DON or DONALD or DONOVAN names I got - go together with SHAFFER or SCHAEFER.

They could or could be separate.

Also don't know if the names are for info regarding suspects - or if not actual names of suspects...could be name of a place of work, or building or place, etc.

POSSIBLE town or street names as well.

===============

Edited to add
Last update on January 17, 2012 10:50 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

the house isn't all that big but the stove is several feet from front porch appx 30 feet ......maybe 35 feet..........I am sure she had matches and we have wondered if someone might had been in the house with her for she was found at the bottom of the bed with the phone in her hand??? she also had life line which she didn't use???? Also, she was close to the door to go outside???? why didn't she get out??????? it is heavy rumor up home they did it for money and maybe thought insurance money but didn't mean to burn it up??? I have to know....
Patricia,
I was trying to post quick map of Haymeadow Road in Hays, NC - but it comes up differently - is it Haymeadow Ridge Road? Or is it something else?
PAngel777

Admin

we have been given names but authorities are saying it just started but the fire marshall wouldn't look us in the face as though he knew something and he also knew my mother for she was in the ladies auxiliary with him??? There are soooooo many strange things ???? alos, I have heard it is still an on going investigation but I don't know if I beleive that?
You asked about high up????? there are cabinets over the stove ....a built in oven??? they are high over the stove
the address is 1938 haymeadow Road Hays, NC 28635 you can see the house on google map my father built our house back in 1951
Interesting...went back to read the article I posted in Post #2 above, and they don't report having started at the front porch...and perhaps they just don't know as they say QUOTE: "apparently, started in the living room in the front middle area on the first floor, he said."

Lynda may have provided the insight they need!

==================

Edited to add quotes
Last update on January 17, 2012 11:09 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:

the address is 1938 haymeadow Road Hays, NC 28635 you can see the house on google map my father built our house back in 1951

Hi Patricia,
When I enter that address in Google - it brings up Haymeadow "Church" Road?
PAngel777

Admin

This is exactly why I don't like to read much before a session. If I had read that prior I may not have shared what I got and thought it was wrong. I will say that I looked at the picture of the house ever so briefly but got a lot of negative feelings and didn't want to read or look too closely. Honestly I didn't even know if it had a front porch. I just shared what got.

And to Patricia, I am so sorry about the loss of your Mother. I lost my own Mother 2 years ago and I know how hard that can be. When I look at her picture it puts a smile on my face. She is at peace and happy.
Hi Lynda,
Oh I definitely understand that as I prefer not to know too much about a case until after my visions. That's how and when we can really help with the investigations on cases - including LE and Family.

Although everyone work differently and use different methods and ALL can be helpful in putting the information together.

But working in a forum is different than working one on one with LE or Family on cases as usually Psychics provide the information first without knowing much, although there are situations and cases where it works differently. You can have the initial information - but then unexpectedly start receiving info on a case.

PAngel777

Admin

That Jesse could also be Leslie or Wesley or something that sounds like that? I also got
Leslie/Wesley helped him transport something in his truck?
Oh thank you so much tell her I miss her greatly and it is hard to live wihtout her.....tell her I am sooooooo sorry that I didn't do soemthing before this all happen but I thought things were getting better........I am afraid she went through a whole lot more than I knew..........tell her I love her so much and we are all missing her greatly I want to know what happen and who did this no matter who it is!!!! this is so unfair
we tired to tell the SBI agents that it did not start in the den or middle of house that it didn't take a rocket scientist to see it started on the front porch for it is absolutly gone ...NOTHING...........even an old aunt said out of the blue that it is obvious it started in the front porch but they wouldn't listen to us???? it is all strange they tried to tell us it was wiring??? It is NOT
Quote:

Oh thank you so much tell her I miss her greatly and it is hard to live wihtout her.....tell her I am sooooooo sorry that I didn't do soemthing before this all happen but I thought things were getting better........I am afraid she went through a whole lot more than I knew..........tell her I love her so much and we are all missing her greatly I want to know what happen and who did this no matter who it is!!!! this is so unfair

You can tell her yourself! I assure you she will hear you Happy

Was there someone named Levi?
Yes, Patricia, you can talk to your Mother directly - she hears you as Lynda says and sees what's going on.

You obviously have been listening by refusing to accept the reported circumstances of her death.
PAngel777

Admin

yes it is Haymeadow Church Road hays, NC 28635
Quote:

we tired to tell the SBI agents that it did not start in the den or middle of house that it didn't take a rocket scientist to see it started on the front porch for it is absolutly gone ...NOTHING...........even an old aunt said out of the blue that it is obvious it started in the front porch but they wouldn't listen to us???? it is all strange they tried to tell us it was wiring??? It is NOT

Well perhaps it was just human error or perhaps it was started on the front porch but they used something inside the living room to fuel the fire? I don't know...am just guessing here. I still have not read all the details provided so I don't know the facts in the case. I will wait to read those later and see if maybe tonight I can get more info from your sweet Mom. I do not feel like she is angry over what happened and like I said, she is at peace. I hope knowing that helps you some.
thanks to all for everything I can't let this go........I have been told I might be in danger if I keep pressing the issue but I do not care!!! Levi???? I do not know a Levi but I have been away from up home for many years and there are many folks I do not know??? I can ask my nephew??
Some of what I get is very clear and that's what I share here. Some is not so clear and I hesitate to share it or pay too much attention to it unless I know that it may be something. That's why for me, having you here to answer questions is a big help.
Just be very careful please. I'm sure your Mother would not want you to put yourself in any danger. I can understand you wanting answers, but be careful.
Quote:

yes it is Haymeadow Church Road hays, NC 28635

Hi Patricia,
Thanks!

I'm including a quick MAP LINKS below as it might help us.

Blessings,

======================================================= =========================

QUICK MAP LINK TO PAULINE'S HOUSE ON HAYMEADOW CHURCH ROAD - HAYS, NC:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1938+Haymeadow+Churc...

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK TO SAME:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.258752,-81.14381...

======================================================= ==============================

Edited to add 2nd map link
Last update on January 17, 2012 12:32 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

I am not in any danger I am miles away from home and this needs to be stopped!!!! How about an Eli??? He is an older man and my nephews grandfather on his mothers side?
also, don't be afraid to tell me anything for we have been over everything and everyone and sometimes it might be someone we don't want ot belevie but at this time, I can handle it..........somoene mention that he brought a truck up to the house and moved something ? my nephew moved the tank that held the fuler to the heater that was full after the fact and I am sure he lots of money for it???? I don't know if his grandfather helped him move it? probably???
It could be Eli but I don't think so. If I put a question mark after something or say 'something similar' it could be a sounds like. If I say it is clear, like the 'yes' I got in a womans voice when I asked if the fire was set than it is very clear. Also the front porch message was very clear. On the names it could be a 'sounds like'. Sorry. I wish this were a more perfect science.
Hi Patricia,
Just a suggestion that you might want to hold off telling or providing us with too much detail upfront that we haven't picked up on yet or wouldn't know about - at least ntil after we post what we get or someone hits on something.

I say this with LOVE...as us Psychics usually prefer to post our information first without knowing too much about the case, the players or any subtle influence.

I know you are anxious for answers and understand!

PAngel777

Admin

yes okay and thanks I am anxious thanks and I will just watch and ask me anything you might like I will help all I can thanks
I got very little for a writing but will give what came through for me.

Writing Jan 17 2012 12:00 P.M. Tuesday.

Jimmy Runyon Navy blue black car. Took her keys. Time of death 2:05.This information came while looking at her face and asking her "what happened to you Pauline".
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Haven't read anyones posts yet but wanted to post the first images

Young guy, med brown hair, straight, bangs to eye level and past ears, brown eyes. Medium build, around 5'7"-5'10", blue/gray plaid shirt, med. faded jeans and skater shoes.

Theft/robbery/very angry
newspapers
porch/inside entry way
vehicle odd green/blue sedan, several dents
neighbor
cookies?????
gold pocket watch (special)
rare books on bookshelf type in between living/dining room
humpfrey?
gold cross
metal trash can with lid??? (something important)
Salry??
My posts are psychic in nature and can not be used outside of PCF without my permission.
I happened on this thread and did my meditation prior to reading. I got "arson" right away, very clear, saw a double hung window and a man outside it. The window was then opened like the old fashioned kind that you push upward. Not sure that was so clear as to be a firm vision, but just posting in case it helps.

Patricia, I am so sorry for your Mom and am sending love her way.
Psychic posts are for PFC use only and may not be copied for use elsewhere.
Julia, thanks so very much so was wonderful!!! thanks and love to you!!
Your Nephew concerns me as it does you...

Did he live there..was/is he a slime ball druggie

does he stand to gain anything from her passing..$$

sorry to ask these questions..
My nephew lived off & on with my Mother and yes he was and still is heavy into drugs......the rumor was that folks were after him for a large bill??? Orrrrrr.......he also thought he was the only one in her will which he was not???
It is strange............he bothered my mother for money all the time....it was a big problem.....she loved him so and we thought each time he was getting out of everything but he isn't......
Just wondering if your mom had cash supply or other valuables..And if they were/are missing.

This very well could've been arson to cover a crime..And gain $$ benefits..

You just never know how and what these people are or not thinking..
Noting that member was only posting a name provided psychically:

Nick Gibbs/Gibson/Gibbons? destroyed my house, there's others too

===============

Edited to reflect name posted from what is received psyhchically
Last update on January 18, 2012 10:38 am by PAngel777.
other homes you mean??? yes you are right they are buring them down each week!!!
honestly I don't know. That's just the message I got. I assumed it meant other people but it could be other homes?
Note if you receive names psychially, you must note that in your posts.

Otherwise, names should not be posted unless they are a known official suspect connected to the Missing Person or Murdered person's cases (use initials, etc.).

Thanks!
Last update on January 18, 2012 10:41 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: PAngel777

Note if you receive names psychially, you must note that in your posts.

Otherwise, names should not be posted unless they are a known official suspect connected to the Missing Person or Murdered person's cases (use initials, etc.).

What do you mean? How else would I receive it?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Lynda

What do you mean? How else would I receive it?

Hi Lynda,
We also have members who research and post in the forums. Posting the full names of others is not permitted (from liability / accusatory standpoint) unless they are a known official suspect on a case, or if received in a Psychic reading, vision, etc.

Even addresses need to be protected. Anyone can read the information and there are people who will interfere with a case or try to do harm to another individual because they found out this person's name, property address, etc.

And PCF does not want any harm to come to ANY INDIVIDUAL as a result of someone's posting information against our guidelines. Never want to hear that they found this information from reading it in our forum.
Last update on January 18, 2012 3:39 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Last night I received in meditation," Cigarette", and "Donna...Donna...Donna.." I hope the name is OK to post. I am not saying this means that name is a suspect, it just came to me. It was so odd I heard it three times.
Psychic posts are for PFC use only and may not be copied for use elsewhere.
It's okay to post the names you get Psychically.

The concern is more when posting first and last names, or real people's names, that may be entirely innocent and nothing to do with a case.

If you get a first and last name togehter in a Psychic reading/vision, just be sure to note that..

That's all.
PAngel777

Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by: ANGEL444

I got very little for a writing but will give what came through for me.

Writing Jan 17 2012 12:00 P.M. Tuesday.

Jimmy Runyon Navy blue black car. Took her keys. Time of death 2:05.This information came while looking at her face and asking her "what happened to you Pauline".

Jimmy Runyon was obtained through a psychic automatic writing.
All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.

Einstein Said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.
Patricia;
I wanted to extend to you my deepest condolences. I am sorry that your mother passed. A parents passing is very difficult I know this. My biological parents have passed on. I keep both in my heart and know they are here with me always but it's not the same. So I do understand your pain. I can understand your utmost anger at those that are responsible.
I believe PAngela and the others that have shared with you are leading you in the right direction. I do have a question for you. You posted that the fire chief will not list this as an arson case and investigate due to them believing it could be electrical. My question to you and you may or may not know this. And if you don't then I would suggest you do some research and find out if the Fire Chief and the police involved with handling your mother's fire are connected somehow to your nephew and the drug people. You know like they have children that could run with your nephew or the drug people. I don't know but it would be wise to see if this is the case.

If this is the case then you are going have to go to the FBI with this. I would find out first if not then I would go over the fire guy and the police's head. They say a squeeky wheel gets oiled. I know that this might seem like a lot of work. But you just may have to do this if you are seeking justice.

You posted that you could be in danger instead of announcing you are doing these things instead why not quietly do these things and hire a detective that can help you as well. That way there are two of you. With what has been given to you on here and a detective and your own detecting you can resolve this.

I hope this helps. I am sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers during this difficult time.
Every post or insight is from my intution( note I don't like to use the word psychic so I am substituting it to intuition )
My posts on PCF may not be copied or printed on any other site.
thanks Angela very much
Hello Patricia,
I just wanted you to know I am still trying to get some more info for you. Honestly, I'm not really sure what to ask? Last night I did a brief session and asked if there were any clues that could help law enforcement prove arson and I got
kerosene
I also asked if it was the smoke that she died from or something else and got
it was a quick death

I also got a couple of odd bits and I have no idea if they may mean anything?
Triple D thank you
Bud

she also told me thank you for helping you! Smile

I'm just not sure what other information I could ask for that may help? Perhaps the fact that it started on the porch and maybe with kerosene could help?