Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Phoenix Coldon - Missing - 12/18/2011 - Spanish Lake, Missouri

FOX2now.com
7:18 a.m. CST, January 1, 2012

Police Looking For Missing North County Woman

NORTH ST. LOUIS COUNTY (KTVI-FOX2now.com)—
Police need help locating a missing St. Louis County woman. Phoenix Coldon, 23, has been missing since December 18th. Her family says the last time they saw her was when she left their home near Spanish Lake.

Coldon is African American with a light complexion and was last seen wearing sweatpants, a black or blue hooded sweatshirt, and tennis shoes. Her car is a 1998 four door Chevy Blazer with a Missouri license plate KE2-S6V.

===========================

ARTICLE LINK:

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-north-county-woma...

===========================

NOTE:

PCF NO LONGER posts further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the the forum threads.

SOME NEWS may be linked in PCF News section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only and within current forum guidelines.

LINK TO PHOENIX' PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/210/

=============================================
Last update on November 30, 2016 11:01 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"

Police are investigating whether there could be a connection in the disappearances of Phoenix Coldon (right) of Missouri and Stacey English (left) of Georgia. Both women were in their cars when they were last seen. The vehicles were later discovered without drivers, but with the engines still running. (Blackandmissing.com)======================================================= ========

Search for Phoenix Coldon, Stacey English: Police in Atlanta
and St. Louis Search for Missing Black Women

By SUZAN CLARKE
Jan. 9, 2012

Similarities in the disappearances of two women in St. Louis and Atlanta have police in the two cities comparing notes to see whether the cases might be related.

Stacey Nicole English, 36, of the affluent Atlanta suburb of Buckhead, and Phoenix Coldon, 23, of St. Louis, both went missing in December and the cars were later found with the engines running.

The apparent similarities in the case have some people questioning whether the same person could be responsible for both disappearances.

English was reported missing by her parents on Dec. 27, after they called her for several days and failed to get a response. They went to her home and inside found her phone, iPad and the key fob to gain entry to her apartment complex. She never left home without her phone or iPad, they said.

English was apparently last seen by Robert Kirk, a St. Louis resident who was a guest in her home from Christmas Eve until Dec. 26.

Coldon was last seen outside her St. Louis home on Dec. 18. The woman's mother told police she saw Coldon in her car outside the family home, but when she checked later, the young woman's car was gone. The young woman failed to return home that night, and Coldon's mother called police the next morning.

Neither Coldon nor English have been seen since.

====================================================

English's car, a white 2006 Volvo S60, and Coldon's vehicle, a 1998 black Chevy Blazer, were both impounded by police on the day the women apparently went missing. According to several reports, police initially didn't realize the cars that had been impounded belonged to the missing women for whom they were searching.

The women's parents have been critical of both departments' handling of the investigations, particularly the initial failure to connect the impounded cars to the cases.

Carlos Campos, a spokesman for the Atlanta Police Department, told ABCNews.com this evening that his department had communicated with investigators in St. Louis.

"We have spoken with them, and we have the facts of their case and our investigators are reviewing them," Campos said.

No one at the St. Louis Police Department's media office could be reached this evening, but the apparent similarities of the case reportedly have caught their investigators' attention as well.

Coldon's mother, Goldia, told the Huffington Post that St. Louis police Capt. Troy Doyle, who is working on her daughter's case, said he has seen similarities in both cases.

Of Coldon's disappearance, St. James McWilliams of the St. Louis County Police Department said there were "no signs of foul play," adding, "at the same token there is nothing to alleviate that possibility," according to a report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Campos said Atlanta police have been in communication with Kirk's attorney and Kirk was cooperative.

According to a police report, Kirk told one of English's family members that the woman had begun to act "peculiar and out of character" at about 10 p.m. on Dec. 26.

Kirk told the family member that English began screaming in her apartment, shouting Biblical scriptures and saying the world was coming to an end, the police report said. He said she asked him whether he was Satan, then asked him to leave.

He said he left at about 10:30 that night.

Campos told ABC News that Kirk was not considered a suspect or a person of interest, denying previous media reports that claimed the police had named Kirk a person of interest in English's disappearance.

"As of right now there is no crime so there is no suspect to develop. This is a missing person's case," he said.

He said the department was working hard to solve the case.

"I think that we just want people to know that we're aggressively pursuing this case and we certainly hope that it has a positive conclusion and that Miss English is returned to her family," he said.

English's mother, Cynthia Jamison, told police that her daughter tried to commit suicide by overdosing in 2008, and was on medication for a medical condition that has not been disclosed.

A friend of English also told police that she saw the woman on Dec. 26 or Dec. 27, and that English appeared upset, was quoting Biblical scriptures and said the world was coming to an end.

Volunteers have conducted searches for English, and supporters have created a Facebook page to solicit donations in order to hire a private investigator.

English is about 5'3" tall and weighs about 120 pounds. She reportedly worked as an instructional designer at SunTrust Bank. A reward of $5,000 has been offered for any information that aids in locating her.

==================================================

Police have also mounted a search for Coldon, who was last seen wearing grey sweatpants, a dark-colored hooded top and sneakers. She is 5'6" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Last update on January 11, 2012 8:24 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Brief: Hear FOOTSTEPS...like someone being followed. Flash of someone like either being choked or strangled. - End -

Haven't even read the stuff I posted when opening the thread and was not expecting to work on this case at all - but came back on tonight to post as this came through unexpectedly.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: Panic...I hear a car being started. What to do with the car!
PAngel777

Admin

Brief: Hear car engine still running...and male thinking...what to do with the car!
PAngel777

Admin

I just wanted to say if you are reading this case you should also read Stacey English Thread too, because their is information posted on that Thread in reference to Phoenix Coldon.
I receive all my information through dreams, meditation, and intuitive feelings. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission outside the Psychic Crime Fighter website.
I don't want to get front loaded, so I did read...Feel like she is near a crisis center for women, seeing water and an underpass/overpass. Getting the ties to other women that have had their throat slit. This girl feels like a tormented soul...Seeing something about an Enlish teacher; duh nevermind...Stacey English...feel like this guy is serial killer/gang member dealing with prostitutes and targeting young women...burns to cover up evidence. Heavy AA male. Ties to I don't know if this is correct or not but M30? or M13? I need a gang expert here.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
I got an initial impression then read through the above forum - I felt a connection between the two girls immediately before reading. I got the figure 8 like skater's make, looping them together. Felt a male energy with a knife at her throat and not feeing any energy for Phoenix. Feel she was lured - at first it felt she thought it was a police officer luring her from her car but she was not stopped by surprise - she was "intentional". She is coming through as that she "intentionally" went to this place. The place may not be where the car was found. Abandoned area with brick storage/factory. Old and nasty. Isolated but by train tracks. Tracks are rarely used anymore if ever. Carried freight not passengers. There is an "italian restaurant" connection between the male and Phoenix. He is a angry soul with hatred in his blood toward women. He has abused women before and thrives on being dominant. He has been questioned before. He has gotten away "with murder" and gloats but he is soon to be caught. He has harmed many females in the past and will continue to hurt and act as a predator - he gets hyped up on drugs and feels no remorse. Very dangerous person. Feels invincible.
Energy of this male is stubborn and cocky - he surrounds himself with people that "worship" him and keep his ego on high. He does not like to be alone. There are at least 5 in this group of idiots that "hang together" and think they are important. Him as the leader. It is not a real gang. More like their little family gang. He will hang himself soon - he is way too overconfident and thinks he can do anything without punishment. He keeps guns at his parent's home - be careful.
Psychic medium practicing in southwestern Michigan. Certified hypnotherapist, author, NLP practitioner.
My question is does Phoenix work out? does she like to run for exercise? and where would she go to work out?
I receive all my information through dreams, meditation, and intuitive feelings. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission outside the Psychic Crime Fighter website.
I selected this area because of the roads specifically 88th street also called 157
and the road called pocket just seems familiar in my mind. I feel that I am torn between this area and the park near Spanish Lake. Did she find someone that she was going to work out with?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.573166,-90.08759&...
Here's a dream that might be connected. I am riding in a car with a man, this appears to be a new relationship. He tells me that he got me a Christmas present, and I am floored by this because I didn't expect him to get me anything, and I didn't get him anything. It was so out of the blue. I remember from the dream having wanted this coat that had fur or was all fur and that I had talked about wanting this coat. As we were driving I was the passenger he reaches back into the back of the vehicle and pulls something forward and its a pair of flashy black sneakers. I of course tell him at that point that I am shocked I didn't know we were exchanging presents. I am feeling like a heal, but also thinking this is a pretty nice guy to buy me these things. I want to try on the coat but it requires stopping and getting out to do so. At this point I wake up dream over. If any of this dream sounds familiar then one might want to check the purchases of any suspects.
I was trying to find a pic of some shoes that look similar to what I saw
http://couture.zappos.com/n/p/p/7840591/c/2971.htm...

a few more words
soul or sol
green,
and a symbol that looks like a cross with a circle center
Getting a visual of a young AA female lying in a ditch, just below a man-made pond, below the damn of this pond, with her throat cut. For some reason, I get that this man is targeting "College students and good girls." He's a heavyset male in mid-30s...Getting the last name Thompson, but don't know why. Also getting something about "20 miles away."
Last update on January 21, 2012 11:15 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin<br />Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
For some reason, I get the feeling that this guy has been the focus on America's Most Wanted...but I can't put my finger on it...
Quote:
Originally posted by: Tina Cummins

Getting a visual of a young AA female lying in a ditch, just below a man-made pond, below the damn of this pond, with her throat cut. For some reason, I get that this man is targeting "College students and good girls." He's a heavyset male in mid-30s...Getting the last name Thompson, but don't know why. Also getting something about "20 miles away."

I felt a ditch and saw a holding pond - still water being held in by earth berms - when asking for location on Stacey English. Perhaps I was getting crossover and it belongs here. I also saw a Dragonfly as a symbol of a name of a nearby road, street or business.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
I have another place of interest to add to the list I selected this location because of the street names 8th, spring, and mississippi which is a state east of Georgia, and its close to soulard opposite side of river. It also reminds me of things other have said about about rr tracks, bridge, abandoned area. Hopefully they will leave no trees unturned.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.613635,-90.168207...
so silly I forgot the link.
Stands to reason that if women are connected, Phoenix is probably somewhere near the highway where her car was dumped. Still getting women with throat cut. I'd check near that pond on the other side of the highway in Stacy's last post...getting below the pond.
A very interesting word came up in my reading today it was development so I decided to look around for new developments and found one down the road from where they found her car. It doesn't look like there is much to search near there so it might go pretty quick. If any locals know of any other developments let me know.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/255664/3/New-deve...
I also found that at the interchange of 55 and 70 the goose hill neighborhood near the riverfront is either being developed or going to be developed. It appears to be close to 8th spring and mississippi rd. I recall in my reading that I posted on Stacey English forum there was a duck and under. Just thinking about how similar duck and goose are. North of that 55 70 interchange is a water street which is a road that drew me in on Stacey English forum, and there also appears to be some ponds there too. I also remember when talking about the state to the west of georgia on Stacey English forum I said it could have been missouri and water st and missouri st intersect by that 55 70 intersection. Sometimes when I am writing it appears I am auto-writing, and some of the words that pop out seem to have meaning somewhere in the story. I also wrote about a baker and meyer in the stacey english case, but I can't seem to separate these two cases from each other, so its a garbled mess. I guess what didn't seem to have a place in the Stacey English Case should be considered in the Phoenix Coldon Case. Two bridges in that area are catching my attention one is a railroad bridge called Macarthur and the other bridge that catches my attention is the Martin luther king bridge they both have the metal webbing trusses over the top of the bridge that I felt I saw in a vision unfortunately I have noticed that many of the bridges that cross the mississippi near st louis are that style of bridge so I am not sure which one I saw I want to say it looked more like a railroad bridge though. I can't walk down water street or missouri ave with google maps, but I can do some walking down some of the streets by 8th ave and will do so to see if I pick up any vibes but its a very slow process that takes a ton of time.
I just saw this picture and she is so beautiful.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
I have a reading for Phoenix cant provide the link but you can find it in my profile. Not sure if I mentioned this or not in the first page.
off of Kingston (or similar sounding?)
look for the purple clue

(I know it's not much, but all I got for Phoenix. Will try for more)
I found a Kings Highway not far from where her car was found. It seems from Spanish Lake you could take the 270 East to the 111 South(Kings Highway) and you could come out very close to where the car was abandonned. I also noticed there is a Metrolink a few blocks from where the car was found. (which someone easily could have hopped on to) It appears that the 270 East out of Spanish Lake is rather remote. Anyone get any feelings in these areas? I will work on getting some more tonight.
My progress so far on walking around with google maps seems to have me interested in the hospital area. Interesting because I know someone liked the hospital for Stacey English. I noticed a side pain when I hit this particular spot over by the Kenneth Hall Regional hospital. It could be related to a past event in that area, no way to know without checking it out.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.625563,-90.158181...
I read that her car was facing the wrong direction on a one way street. Interesting... When I was reading something about Stacey's case someone had said that criminals leave cars running, door open, key's in the ignition and dump the vehicle in a bad neighborhood hoping to bait another criminal to come along and take it- thus putting their fingerprints all over it and pointing the finger at them.
Look for *** he did this to others too
They both entered the house...she's evil, she walked up and shot me
Ford Lake Georgia
*** he did Coke, *** he did drugs, can't help it
I had a vision of a white building with a pole behind it. The building could have been a church, barn, or some other type of large building the pole could have been a cell tower. The building had windows on the side of it I was looking at the side of it across a field of grass. I found this building based on cell towers
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.631019,-90.173775...
This building seems a little long but my point of view would have been under the bridge road by the woods where I have placed a mark. I didn't see any bridge supports in the vision my visions are usually not in complete focus. At the time of the vision I was between thought of Phoenix Coldon and Holly Bobo. It can't hurt to keep your eyes open for a building that appears to be white in color, with a tower or pole behind it and a large field next to it. So if your looking across the field you see the side of a building on the right and a tower on the left.
Correction. It is look for the purple PILL (not purple clue). And I also got oxycontin.
Tarot has given a church as a clue.

Date of Tarot. - PHOENIX COLDON
« Thread Started on Jan 21, 2012, 8:40pm »

You can read my full report via my profile link.
Quote:
Originally posted by: EM

I would say that is a very good and accurate clue based on what I believe Happy
Quote:
Originally posted by: Lynda

I would say that is a very good and accurate clue based on what I believe Happy

Great compliment Lynda, where did you mention a church? I cant find it in this thread.
Quote:

Great compliment Lynda, where did you mention a church? I cant find it in this thread.

I just mentioned church a few postings above. It was in reference to a vision of a building I saw might be a church. I also had a strange dream about stained glass and how pretty it was I jumped from one dream to the other last night and all the sudden was looking at stained glass.
I did not mention it Smile
Quote:

I did not mention it Smile

There are a lot of abandoned churches near where her car was found. Any other clues?
Hi Laura,
I'm working on it and hopefully others will too. Are you in that area?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Stacy

I just mentioned church a few postings above. It was in reference to a vision of a building I saw might be a church. I also had a strange dream about stained glass and how pretty it was I jumped from one dream to the other last night and all the sudden was looking at stained glass.

I saw a church reference in Tarot on 21st and Im interested in the fact that a church has now been picked up. If its already strong then I am confident about what I have seen but there is nothing about church previous to my reading here only around now so if more people see a church then I have a couple of hunches about it thats I mentioned it. Also saw the bridges etc prior to some of these readings so some things must be strong. Thats all good in my view.
Did any of you know that on the morning Phoenix disappeared - I wont mention the womans name but Phoenix was at the presbytarian church with a woman who rings hand bells. I did not know this myself and when I picked it up and had already had the church element so strong I wondered about it. Its just a thought floating around in my head right now but ......I just have to leave these dots for the minute.
Quote:

Hi Laura,
I'm working on it and hopefully others will too. Are you in that area?

Yes, I live pretty close to her house and have already driven around the town where the car was found. VERY dangerous area. Are you in the area?
Quote:

I had a vision of a white building with a pole behind it. The building could have been a church, barn, or some other type of large building the pole could have been a cell tower. The building had windows on the side of it I was looking at the side of it across a field of grass. I found this building based on cell towers
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.631019,-90.173775...
This building seems a little long but my point of view would have been under the bridge road by the woods where I have placed a mark. I didn't see any bridge supports in the vision my visions are usually not in complete focus. At the time of the vision I was between thought of Phoenix Coldon and Holly Bobo. It can't hurt to keep your eyes open for a building that appears to be white in color, with a tower or pole behind it and a large field next to it. So if your looking across the field you see the side of a building on the right and a tower on the left.

I could hardly believe it, but you are showing a place mark just a few hundred feet from the Eads Bridge. I saw this bridge in a vision quite some time ago. In my vision, I knew something had happened or someone was left underneath the Eads Bridge on the St. Louis side by the parking area.
All of my information is obtained via intuitive means, including dreams, visions, intuitive feelings, smelling and hearing. My posts can not be used, or copied without my permission.
Here is a link to a photo of the Eads Bridge that I saw. I saw the vision on December 14th when working on Kelly Armstrong (I hadn't yet started working on filters to keep out information except for whom I was working on). Maybe this was for Phoenix?

After much searching, I found the bridge I saw in my visual. It is the bridge going from St. Louis into Illinois. (I have never been to either state other than to change planes at O'Hare.) Here is a link: http://flic.kr/p/aWPb5r
Quote:

Em,
I read your tarot and it intrigued me so I decided to throw down some cards, and yes the pregnancy card came up for me too it was the first one (3 of cups). (8 of swords)Then the tarot tells a story about being tied bound by that then the (page of swords) and then the (ace of swords rev) and their was a feeling of people would talk disgrace with a break away a to a new life or form of life (the tower)(the death card) which can represent death too because it was that card but tarot ended as a life of sadness was the final outcome(Knight of coins rev). The final outcome didn't feel like a heavenly card (10 of coins rev), unless her and her mom are so close that it would be extremely painful to live without her, or her sadness was connected to losing the chance to be a mother herself and start a family herself. Needless to say the tarot was interesting. I hope to someday see whether my interpretation of the tarot reading was any good. I am certainly not as knowledgeable about tarot as you are. I still have to read the book with the cards and I think I am too old to memorize them now as my memory isn't what it used to be. Thank God for cell phones and the calendars/alarms on them.
Quote:
Originally posted by: ernie'smom

Here is a link to a photo of the Eads Bridge that I saw. I saw the vision on December 14th when working on Kelly Armstrong (I hadn't yet started working on filters to keep out information except for whom I was working on). Maybe this was for Phoenix?

After much searching, I found the bridge I saw in my visual. It is the bridge going from St. Louis into Illinois. (I have never been to either state other than to change planes at O'Hare.) Here is a link: http://flic.kr/p/aWPb5r

Ernie's mom,
Actually the bridge next to the mark is the Martin Luther King bridge and has metal webbing over the top of it, it is not the Eads bridge, but I did read an old article about someone being found near a bridge maybe even that bridge in the past you have to google body or remains found st louis to find the article. I also found that another woman was recently found in East St. Louis a few days I think before Phoenix went missing near 26th and bond? not sure but google that if you use yahoo search engine you can then sort stories by day, week, and month.
I feel that Phoenix will be found the same distance away from her vehicle as Stace English less than a half mile. I feel the person involved is involved with Phoenix and Stacey English's disappearance. They should start looking a half of mile from where her car was.
My postings are on a intuitive bases. My postings are for the forum only and are not to be copied.
Just looking at her picture: older man ( older than her) hurt her. She knew him..acquaintance of possibly her father. Watched her. She initially enjoyed the attention. Then it turned terrible. I see a knife and possibly something with her throat. Water: fast moving water. It seems she is in the water. Feel she will emerge soon and be spotted.
So sorry this is so terrible. What a sweet girl..

Christi
Quote:
Originally posted by: christi smith

Just looking at her picture: older man ( older than her) hurt her. She knew him..acquaintance of possibly her father. Watched her. She initially enjoyed the attention. Then it turned terrible. I see a knife and possibly something with her throat. Water: fast moving water. It seems she is in the water. Feel she will emerge soon and be spotted.
So sorry this is so terrible. What a sweet girl..

Christi

Strange I felt the same thing about Stacey E. (The person) not location so much) I know her thread is closed but I can't stop thinking it.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Laura Deist

Yes, I live pretty close to her house and have already driven around the town where the car was found. VERY dangerous area. Are you in the area?

No I don't live anywhere near there. It's just nice to have someone on here that does!
Quote:

Ernie's mom,
Actually the bridge next to the mark is the Martin Luther King bridge and has metal webbing over the top of it, it is not the Eads bridge, but I did read an old article about someone being found near a bridge maybe even that bridge in the past you have to google body or remains found st louis to find the article. I also found that another woman was recently found in East St. Louis a few days I think before Phoenix went missing near 26th and bond? not sure but google that if you use yahoo search engine you can then sort stories by day, week, and month.

Hi Stacy, I googled those cases and they don't fit what I saw. So if my vision is not for Phoenix, then it's for another case that's in here or coming here. Strangely, when I get random precognitive visions, they are always about a case that comes to this forum later. That's why I was hoping it could help with Phoenix. I'll keep working on it. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally posted by: ernie'smom

Hi Stacy, I googled those cases and they don't fit what I saw. So if my vision is not for Phoenix, then it's for another case that's in here or coming here. Strangely, when I get random precognitive visions, they are always about a case that comes to this forum later. That's why I was hoping it could help with Phoenix. I'll keep working on it. Thanks!

Ernie's mom,
Well I am glad you checked them out because when I saw them I thought I wonder if you would feel they could be related to what you saw. I always try to check my impressions against previous news.

It turns out Lynda was on target with kings highway and they found a dead woman near an off ramp a few days after her mentioning it. So good job Lynda. I am not saying your impression is not related to Phoenix, but it could be an interesting precognition.

Most of the initial information for this case and the Stacey case seemed to come to me back in late November as strange as that is. If there was only a way back then to have known more like what town. Unhappy
Quote:

Ernie's mom,
Well I am glad you checked them out because when I saw them I thought I wonder if you would feel they could be related to what you saw. I always try to check my impressions against previous news.
It turns out Lynda was on target with kings highway and they found a dead woman near an off ramp a few days after her mentioning it. So good job Lynda. I am not saying your impression is not related to Phoenix, but it could be an interesting precognition.
Most of the initial information for this case and the Stacey case seemed to come to me back in late November as strange as that is. If there was only a way back then to have known more like what town. Unhappy

I know & understand how frustrating it is to know something is going to happen but not know who to warn. So, I have to take solace in hoping that at least I might later help find the person involved or find evidence that can bring some sort of punishment to the perpetrator(s). I think that's what drives us.
I found a Kingston Dr in South St Louis right next to a large wooded area called Jefferson Barracks County Park. I got 'Jefferson County' during a session with Stacey. When doing sessions with Phoenix the name 'Stacey' keeps coming up. From Jefferson Barracks County Park there is a highway close by that one can take into Illinois up to East St Louis (where her car was found). It's a 20 minute drive.
All of her so called friends are on her Missing persons page, but won't share any info. Would that make you think they know she is safe?
Not necessarily. Perhaps they know she was involved in something she shouldn't have been involved in or involved with the wrong people whom they are afraid of? If she just took off why would they bother to be on her missing person page? I think it's more fear of those who did something.
Everytime I look at Phoenix's photo I feel my heart breaking. This is the hardest case for me as I have to use every bit of energy not to see what happened and yet I want to find her. This is an incredible woman.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
Quote:

Not necessarily. Perhaps they know she was involved in something she shouldn't have been involved in or involved with the wrong people whom they are afraid of? If she just took off why would they bother to be on her missing person page? I think it's more fear of those who did something.

Good observation. So what did he do?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Laura Deist

Good observation. So what did he do?

What exactly do you mean?
When I saw Phoenix's middle name my first thought was "Lucy I'm home" from "I love Lucy" imagine my shock when I saw what someone changed their FB page name to. What a taunter.

So anyway my dream last night which was either for Phoenix or Holy Bobo, started at a School with lockers, then turned into a hospital with a second and third floor and then seemed to change to a upper church balcony with a room off to the side. I went into the room which had a connecting room, and then ended up in someones bedroom in a home where the mattress and box spring was on the floor a dresser was next to the bed and shoved between the bed and the wall was a black bag with pink cd case, a pencil case with a mechanical pencil and something gooey sticky all over everything in the bag. In between location shifts I was getting really disoriented drugged feeling, and as I was in the last bedroom I felt that I had been smoking some illegal substance. I think the cd was Nirvana "With the lights out" had to look it up because I am not familiar with Nirvana's Albums. Because of the hospital part it feels more Holly Bobo, but hospital has been brought up on this case. The music cd seems out of character but perhaps there is a message behind the music?
Thinking a little more about that dream I am wondering if it might be trying to tell me of a place that was at one time or another a church, school, hospital and housing. A building that has changed purpose over the years being renovated, or it could be symbolic of a old catholic church campus where they have a hospital and school.

My impression is of a person who feels that they are doing God's work, but God would never expect anyone to break the commandment "thou shall not kill" for it is within God's power to do that himself naturally, so it could only be the work of the fallen angel "whom we shall not name" pure evil that has tricked another soul to do his bidding by creating a false purpose. God is the almighty the creator and in charge, there is no other power higher, thus God always wins. Only evil taunts.
Hi Stacy
If you check out the fb page created for Phoenix you will read discussions from her mom. Her mom believes she is alive and that her friends or associates are hiding her out somewhere. Check out the page. You may be able to help with coming up with a location for Phoenix. Also a place called Missouri Baptist (which is a hospital or school) has been mentioned on her site. She has friends from Missouri Baptist.

Let me know what you think after checking out the fb page for Phoenix. Her mom is very active on the page and sits up throughout the night hoping and praying someone drops her off. Hope you can help. God bless!